Bizarre Swords (SAO Fanfic OC...

By ElysiumDarkness

This is a story of how my OC meets Sinon before getting stuck in SAO. After escaping SAO Miko enjoys an amazi... More

The day they met
Best Love
BoB

(A/N) Characters

55 1 0
By ElysiumDarkness

Hey everyone! Elysium here! I'm makin this chapter to show you all the characters within my story! In the BoB chapter I introduced several new characters, that will continue to run on. These are those characters.

Zeliska:

Tarako:

Asuna:

Silica:

Lisbeth

Klein:

Sinon:

Kirito:

Yuuki:

Well that's it guys! Those are the characters in my story! There are others that will come over time! My OC Kiriko or IRL name Youriko drawing is a WIP so that will come out sometime soon. Next couple chapters probably. Well guys that's that, love you all and happy reading!

-Elysium

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
481K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
377K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...