Letter To My Thugs

shay--m द्वारा

Just read ❤️ ❌MATURE CONTENT❌ अधिक

Hard Back
Life Is Hard
Majesty
Coco Chanel
Shawty
Gass Up
Whats Good?
Money over erythang
Free throw
Cash Out
Clown
Play Ball
Bloxk Party
City Girls 305
Close Friends
Blue Hunnid$
For Everybody ?!
Bad B Party!!
Its Lit
Baby Daddy
After-Party Effect
Hoe? Nah
Hoop
Act Up
TYGA?! TYGA?!
Crystal
FOLLOWER APPRECIATION
Bros before Hoes
Go Stupid Go Crazy
Burkin Bag
Clout Chasin
On the Low
New book is up
Homecumming
And I-Oop
Truth Hurts
Press
FREEDAWG
Curtains
Worth It
Cry me a River
Come On
New book aduh
SHOTTA FLOW ANNOUNCEMENT
Letter To My Thugs : 2

Haha Shaboop

6.3K 202 128
shay--m द्वारा

Penny POV

When I got to gym class I changed and just went to my station in the gym.

Although I kept my eyes on blue.

I just hope we play dodgeball so I can knock that bitch out.

Right now we were all gathered trying to see what we were going to do today but the class was getting too loud.

"Guys can we just quiet down for a bit, so I can te-" mind you our gym teacher is white and has a quiet tone.

"Quiet" I Say mid-tone a couple of people turn back to the gym teacher and she smiles at me for trying to help but blue and her lil friends keep going.

"Quiet so we ca- BLUE SHUT THE FU- BE QUIET SO WE CAN HEAR BITCH" I yell at her and she starts charging over to me.

She bumps my chest but I'm staring her right in her face.

"The fuck you gone do bitch witcho small ass" she chuckles in my face.

"Babygirl size don't mean shit, I'll still rock yo ass how about that" I say the gym teacher pulls up apart.

"Ladies, can we just focus on gym today please and thank you we're all running two miles on the track now go" She says gesturing outside where all the other girls sure have started running.

I give blue another glare before I start running again.

——————————————————————————-
After Gym 🥊

After gym I change my clothes and down me a bottle of water and get ready to go.

I roll my eyes to the whispers I hear around me.

"You think she fucked Riley?" One Said.

"Damn the new girl really is a hoe"

"She need to humble herself"

The bell rings but before I go I yell "ITS NOT CALLED THOTTIN IF THE PANTIES ANT DROPPING" and walk out.

- Quoted From the book of hoeveticus chapter 69, verse 7 👏🏾🙌🏾🙏🏾

I walk to my locker ignoring everyone who's staring at me or I think is staring at me and in my sights I see boogie.

When I storm over there he's telling a group of people a story.

"I had court today cause I'm not supposed to be driving and the judge asked me who let me drive so I Said my bitch, nigga gone catch a attitude so I Said my bitch, your honor and he sentenced me to parole" he said ending his story.

He sees me and smirks.

"You are a fucking bitch you know that" I say people move so I can get closer to him.

"Aw girl I'm sorry you've come back for more" he says trying to impress his friends.

"You know we didn't have sex, why are you lying?" I Say so frustrated I feel tear pool in my eyes.

"Look I know you didn't want me to tell everybody, but I had to share it with my boys" he says gesturing to his friends that all egg him on.

I scoff and continue on my way.

I get my books from my locker and I feel someone behind me.

It's Riley.

"Hey I heard about what happened" he says shyly

"Do you believe him, is that why your trying to talk to me now cause you think you can fuck me" I say my anger rising.

"No, hell no it's not even like that at all-I really do like you penny, look you wanna hang after school today just me and you so we can talk" he says pleadingly.

As much as I would like to, that would be too easy for him.

"No, I can't I have homework I'll text you Riley" I say and close my locker and continue to my class

"You gone make me work for your trust again huh?" He yells down the hallway.

I wink at him.

——————————————————————————-
Mood: new nigga in the air that's facts or what? Riley would be in a relationship right now If his friends ant gas em up.

I'm listening to no auto by lil dirk in my headphones.

Even though I don't like sitting by boogie he hasn't said a word to me, and that's exactly how I want it.

A few minutes later he taps my knee and hands me a note.

I raise my eyebrow at him and read the note.

Note : i told my guys we had sex because they asked why I was at yo house that night. They know I'm a player they can't find out I'm soft for no female.
I'm really sorry penny,I hope you can forgive meh.

I crumble the note and throw it in his face.

And raise my volume on my headphones.

You don't ruin my reputation just cause you a little bitch.

The fuck 💅🏾
————————————————————————-

After school I grab my backpack and head to my car me and my brother are walking out the school side by side.

I noticed I haven't seen him talk to Trina.

Even though me and her don't see eye to eye I think she does actually like my brother.

"You should talk to her" I say.

"She's not a good person" he said.

"I know she's mean bu-" I Say.

"No she's not a good person look we need to talk when we get home I'm not saying anything here" he said then kept moving to the car.

I'm confused by his outburst but I continue to my car.

I get in the car but before I can react somebody grab me from behind and throws me on the ground.

"Remember all that shit you was talking" I expected it to be blue but it was bubbles.

I feel somebody kick me on the ground from behind and I look up to see it was Ciara.

These bitches trynna jump me 🥊🥵

I react quick and push bubbles into my car and start punching her in her face.

But her sister grab my hair and tears me back on the ground.

"Let her go" I hear my brother yell trying to grab Ciara off of my hair.

I feel her grip loosen and somebody drag her away from me and I'm still on the ground fighting off bubbles.

I get up finally able to and start throwing the same punches as her.

I punch her in her jaw and I feel her steps falter I take that opportunity to grab her hair and drag her while she's down.

Once again her tag teaming ass sister.....

She tries to throw punches at me but I'm focused on fucking bubbles face up which by the blood on my hands I can tell I've done.

Minutes later her tag teaming ass sister still trynna get at me.

I aim one punch at her face while still holding bubbles and then I can tell the guys have finally noticed and their all trying to break us up.

My brother drags me away and I notice my lip bleeding.

"Damn sis you was throwing hands raw as hell" he says checking my face out.

I Looked bad but bubbles looked worse.

"Shit" I say feeling my busted lip.

I look over and see people crowded by bubbles and Ciara.

I notice where I am and see that we were fighting in the middle of the street.

I walk to the car with my brother behind me and Simone is sitting in the car.

I look at her confused "You was there the whole time" I Say.

"Yea, I'm finna tell everybody my big sister beat that girl ass" she says proudly

I chuckle.

————-
Who you think won? 😩

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

233K 5.6K 36
Read it and find out ㋛
2.1K 87 6
𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙚
ᴅᴇᴠᴏᴛᴇᴅ. Lilpapi द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

308K 6.3K 54
Just read.💗😘