The Girl And The Dreamcatcher...

By VevoPopXOriginals

- Cette fois ci découvrons ensemble les paroles des chansons du EP de l'ancien duo Américain "The Girl and Th... More

Glowing In The Dark
Gladiator
My Way
Cry Wolf
Monster
Written In The Stars
Someone You Like
Evil
Ways To Be Wicked
True Love
As Long As I Have You
If Only
Rotten To The Core
Genie In A Bottle
Evil Like Me
Better In Stereo
Born Ready
Stronger
My Destiny
Key Of Life
Set It Off
What A Girl Is
Count Me In
Say Hey
You And Me
One Second Chance
Power Of Two
On Top Of The World
You, Me And The Beat

Make You Stay

252 35 335
By VevoPopXOriginals

            (Premier Couplet)

I'd sing a Capella in the rain let the whole world think I've gone insane give you all my money and my name nothing I wouldn't do (2x) when I'm crazy and I don't know why would you pull me down and read my mind? Would you still send shivers up in my spine? Nothing I wouldn't do (2x)

                  (Refrain)

We could be, we could be anything tonight just tell me everything you Like (like) can't you see we could be something if we try? Just tell me how to make you mine (mine) what have I gotta do to make you - (3x) stay ay aya aya ay? what have gotta to do make you - (3x) stay at ay aya aya ay?

             (Deuxième Couplet)

I would break the laws of gravity kill it for you in the first degree shut the world out when you need to breathe nothing I wouldn't do (2x)

                   (Refrain)

                      (Pont)

Stay - ay - ay - ay - ay... Cause I've never known love like this, never known love like this, never known love like this yeah ey - ey - ey... Stay - ay - ay - ay - ay...

                     (Refrain)

Yeah, yeah, yeah... Stay? Yeah, yeah, yeah...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8M 799K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
12.5K 714 14
Virat: mahi... Please Mahi: cheeku
166K 12.8K 160
Holaa~ Bienvenidos todos a estas pequeñas historias, empezando de nuevo :D Muchas gracias por pasarte por aquí, supongo que pronto voy a abrir los pe...
7.7K 423 8