her dark lycan

By zarnain_hanan

| complete & edited | "screw you, screw this, I'm rejecting you," she hissed through clenched teeth. Her hand... More

authors note
prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
authors note
chapter 11
chapter 12
authors ranting
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
clarification
chapter 24
chapter 25
i am dying
chapter 26
chapter 27
coronavirus
chapter 28
what happened
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
hi
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
epilogue
NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 4

60.3K 1.6K 418
By zarnain_hanan

"Venus Harrison, shut your trap before i shut it for you," James hissed.

James was a professional makeup artist, and at the moment he was holding down Venus so he could make the wing liner perfect, Venus on the other hand felt that it was completely unnecessary to stab her eyes with the black pointed pen, mascara was more than enough.

The day after the entire incident with Dante, Sophia, James, Venus and even Gabriel were giving the alpha the silent treatment.

Gabriel would only talk to him when necessary, while Venus acted as if he didn't even exist.

She has spent the night with James, when the next morning she returned back to the mansion the first thing she saw was a fuming Dante.

He growled when he set eyes on the stubborn girl that had him worried, thinking she had been taken or worst killed, last night he had called James asking him where Venus was, the young man lied straight through his teeth and said he didn't know when really Venus was sitting in front of him enjoying hot Cheetos while watching Black Panther.

And so he thought something had happened to her, and then the sight of her walking into the mansion the next morning in a mans shirt, with bare legs and bed hair, the gold specks in his green eyes flared while the black ring around his ocean blue eyes darkened.

His Lycan wanted blood.

 Venus recalled the events of that day.

"Where the fuck have you been?" Dante boomed, grabbing her by the shoulders firmly.

"Uh does it matter?" Venus asked, shrugging indifferently.

He wrapped his thick tattooed arms around her waist and brought her up against his chest, his minty breath fanning her neck. As he dipped his head into the crook of her neck, and took a deep breath, growling loudly at what he found.

She had been with James, the stupid boy had the audacity to lie to his face.

"The next time you tell me where you are going, understood," he said, his jaw ticking with anger.

His arms were still tight around her waist and Venus was avoiding his beautiful eyes, he was too close.

He took her chin between his rough fingers, gently yet firmly and made her look at him.

"Answer my question Venus, just because I've allowed you to walk around does not mean you decide to spend the night else where, i was wo-" Dante cut short, when he realised what he was about to say, disgusted he let go of her as if she had caught fire.

"You were what huh, you were worried, oh please save the lies for someone who believes them, like you've made clear i am not your mate and nor are you mine, so lets mind our own business, alpha," venus let out through gritted teeth.

How dare he say that he was worried when he had been nothing but an ass and a disrespectful cheating bastard all this time, she thought to herself scoffing

With that venus turned on her heel and headed up the stairs,

"Venus change that shirt," a deep voice commanded from downstairs.

She whipped her head around to see him giving her the 'if you don't do it there will be consequences' look, one that a mother would give to a child.

Venus huffed, flipped her hair behind her shoulder and walked towards her room, her hips swaying unconsciously.

As the irritated alpha downstairs tried to keep his heated gaze away from his tempting mate. His Lycan was itching to grab her by her thick hips, bend her over and have his way with her.

"God it literally took me 15 minutes to do your eye liner girl, what the heck!" James exclaimed, fanning himself dramatically.

After begging and cajoling and seducing (James and Sophia did to their mates), the three amigos were finally given permission to go to a pack party.

When Dante found out, he opened his mouth to say something, but then closed it and turned on his heel, and walked away.

At the moment, James was ready and was finishing up Venus makeup.

While Sophia was downstairs with her mate who at this moment was rubbing his scent all over her to keep the unwanted males away, Venus did not want to know-how.

James was wearing a fancy crop top with leather pants and boots, his makeup on point, the blood-red lipstick making him look exotic, while Sophia was wearing a dark blue dress with a halter neckline, her back on display, it ended above her knees and was skin tight, it made her look classy and elegant but sexy.

While venus was wearing a white backless dress that was mid-thigh.

She did not want to wear it but James and Sophia insisted otherwise, she finished her look off with white heels.

Sophia after finally gracing her presence reeked of Knox and the flush on her face showed just what the couple had been up to.

The three of them walked down the stairs, after James finally finished Venus's look.

The three males that were lounging in the living room snapped their heads up upon hearing the clicking of heels.

The three of them looked stunning, while Gabriel and Knox were drooling over their mates.

Dante was ... Speechless, she looked like a goddess walking down the stairs, her hair up into a bun while the dress she wore assented her curves.

Every step she took her dress hitched up a bit, showing glimpses of her upper thighs, Lorenzo was in a frenzy, throwing images of naked and moaning, with her legs wrapped around his waist into Dantes's head, who growled at him to stop.

The deadly Lycan had turned into a love-sick puppy.

As they stood in front of their mates, Venus suddenly felt shy, she had seen his look of shock when he saw her, and now he was just staring at her blankly, James and Sophia gave Venus a knowing look.

Now the three of them were off to a human club, they lied about going to a pack party. When they entered the club the strong scent of sweat, drinks and arousal hit them, hard.

They tried not to gag, soon they were on their 5th tequila shots and were hazed to the strong smells around them.

Werewolves were immune to alcohol, only large amounts of consumption would make them tipsy.

"Oh my God this is the most fun I've had in a while," Sophia slurred, holding her drink in her hand as she swayed to the beat.

James was holding onto Venus for dear life as he murmured about how hot it was and he wanted to take his leather pants off, while Venus was laughing for no reason.

A handsome guy with curly hair and chestnut coloured eyes walked up to Venus and asked her for a dance, and she found herself comparing him to a beautiful man with chiseled features and tattooed covered arms.

Thinking of him she realized what he had done in her presence and it made her angry, if he could do whatever he wanted then so could she, he has already taken Ariana as his mate anyways so she had no business with him.

She took his hand and they walked towards the dance floor, he placed his hands on her hips and she put hers on his shoulders as they started swaying to the beat, as she danced on him best as she could and tried forgetting everything.

As the human pressed his front to her back, grinding onto her.

Suddenly a pair of big rough tattooed hands grabbed onto Venus and pulled her dunk form flush against a hard chest.

"What the hell man, I was dancing with her," a voice said behind her, trying to get a hold of her.

As the person holding her pulled her closer to his chest, growling loudly, as he picked Venus up bridal style and headed out the club, the warmth this person provided offered more comfort than 5 tequila shots ever could, as she shut her eyes and hummed in pleasure, cuddling close to her source of warmth.

His chest rumbled and Venus giggled.

"Oh do-do that again it was f-funny," she said, smiling through her hiccups.

She was then placed in car,

"What, what are you doing my friends-" her drunk rambling was cut off by a finger placed on her soft lips and shortly after a deep voice assured.

"They're okay, sleep now amore," as a pair of warm lips pressed against her forehead.

"O-okay," Venus whispered, and soon after she was fast asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

DALIA By 4411h

Werewolf

242 110 27
DALIA, the secretary of the Moon Goddess, is met by the deity's most troubled victim; the first and only lycanthrope. In a violent heist, the lycan a...
12M 574K 127
[COMPLETE] Some bonds can't be broken, even in death. -- He couldn't endure another heartbreak. "Accepting her would be a mistake," he said. "She's a...
16.8K 1K 62
"Your hair looks like night but your eyes shine like day. You are a walking contrast. Who exactly are you?" ***** It is sa...
582K 15.7K 37
BOOK 2 The way his breath fanned my cheeks, how big his hand felt around my wrists, how easy it would be to lean up and press my lips to his. A rush...