Predator: Captured

By katerinawinters

Twelve human women are captured to participate in the predators' game. Camila has no choice but to trust her... More

1-2-3
4-5
6-7
8-9
10-11
bonus story

12-13

19.5K 452 193
By katerinawinters

"Blade," she moaned as she let her head lull backwards while her hands anchored themselves on his massive chest. With his hands on her hips, Blade continuously lifted and pulled her back down along the length of his cock. Camila was on the verge of tears, it felt so good. With her cuffs completely removed she sat high and naked on Blade's hips and rode him at the pace he commanded.

The storm around their yurt still raged on. Camila wasn't sure how long he let her sleep last night before she felt his fingers working her back into a frenzy. Over and over again he fucked her relentlessly ignoring her dazed protest as he brought her to multiple shattering climaxes. Throughout the night, she caught him staring at her directly as he drove his hips into her, watching, enjoying her cries of release. He was unstoppable. No mater how many times he filled her with his seed, he wanted more.

Exhaustedly, she felt her body winding tight again. Placing both hands on his chest, Camila let her hair hang down over her head as she ground her hips harder against him forcing the hot head of his cock to reach that one undeniable spot inside of her.

"Oh God, Blade," tears did fall from her eyes and onto his chest as she felt her climax approaching, she was so close but so tired. She just needed to get there, but she could feel her strength waning.

The grip on her hips took over completely. Sitting up, Blade's bare chest met her naked breasts as he wrapped his strong arms around her tight, bouncing her violently against him. Screaming wildly, Camila wrapped her arms around his head pulling his face into her breasts not caring she could feel the tusks from his mandibles rub against her sensitive flesh. It was as if he knew what spot she was trying to reach and he was going to obliterate it.

With one last stroke she shattered in his arms, her vision blackening before she sagged backwards in his hold. With a few more pumps into her limp body, Blade's deafening growl signaled his own release.

Camila felt as if she may have died. Somewhere in the back of her mind she watched Blade press his forehead to hers and close his eyes. For a few minutes they sat like that together, just breathing the aftershocks of their climax together. Eventually she watched languidly with half consciousness as he lifted her and gently placed her limp body back onto the bed. Covering her with the blanket she watched as he laid down next to her and pulled her into his chest. Closing her eyes, Camila let her forehead rest against his chest as sleep claimed her.

When she woke up the storm was still coming down at full force. Looking out the skylight windows Camila couldn't really tell what time of day it was. Inherently, she felt that it was the next day already but what time of day she had no clue. Her cuffs were gone and when she asked Blade as to where he put them after he yanked them off of her, he merely ignored her, forcing her to wander around the yurt naked.

The situation between them was like a dream or some sort of alternate reality she couldn't escape from. Everything between them had become sexual. With no way of really communicating and nowhere to go, Camila felt like she was slave of Blade's never-ending sex drive. When she occasionally caught his eye, she could see the hunger burning brightly in his lime green gaze. But the worst part was her body's response to him. Each time she felt herself grow wetter easier and spreading her legs wider, any and everything to meet his demands. She should be horrified by what she was doing with this creature, she should at least be balling her eyes out at what she was forced to endure, but she couldn't. Blade wasn't necessarily even hurting her. No—he didn't really give her a choice but he wasn't cruel with her either.

When she did eventually get up from the bed her legs threatened to give out on her. She was contemplating crawling to the bathroom when she felt Blade's hands lift her off the ground. Waiting for her to use the bathroom he forced his way into the shower with her and took over washing her body. Holding onto his shoulders, Camila held her breath in anticipation as he ran his soapy hands over her breasts. When he turned her around against the wall to wash her back she braced herself, knowing what was next.

So, when the shower ended and he carried her out she knew at that moment she was in trouble. The sense of disappointment that ran through her was just ridiculous. God, she was acting just like some case book Stockholm captive, it made her want to scream. But as she glared at the side of Blade's head as he sat her down on the bed she couldn't help but want him to want her again. Which was absolutely insane considering how tired and sore she was.

Following his silent instruction to lay down, Camila watched him move around the room as he put on his armor. Looking back up to the skylights she watched the rain pelt down onto the glass. Why was he going out there in this weather? She could practically feel the cold winds just thinking of outside. Walking to the door he gave her one last penetrating look before opening the door and stepping through the strong winds that whipped through. Sighing she fell back into the bed with a heavy plop. Rubbing her face with both hands in frustration, she wondered for the hundredth time how in the hell did she into this situation. She wondered how Fiona was doing with X. Was he like Blade, did he look at the sweet girl with an insatiable hunger as well? Smirking, Camila thought of the silent polite hunter and laughed. Probably not, X was seemingly very kind and considerate unlike a certain hunter she knew. Groaning she buried her face into the blanket when she thought about Blade rolling her onto all fours for the second time last night and mounting her. Clenching her thighs together reflexively, she could practically feel his hot length penetrating her wet folds and filling her to the brim. Lord, what has she been turned into?

Annoyed with herself, she decided to get up and look for her damn cuffs. If she could put some sort of barrier between herself and her muscled bound captor then maybe she would stand some sort of chance on putting a stop to her thoughts about his wonderful dick. Following the circle of the room, Camila looked in every spot imaginable for what felt like half an hour for the damn cuffs and came up with nothing. How the hell could he hide them so damn fast?! Frustrated she stood naked near the back of the room opposite the door near the bed. Frowning, she stared at the black metal until she noticed two indentations about waist high. Curious she pressed in on one of the buttons. The wall above her blinked like a TV screen before becoming completely see through making a huge curved picture window. Shocked, Camila stood there staring at the scene of the forest. This must be behind the yurt, she thought as she continued to stare at the trees bending and shaking in the strong wind and rain. Movement through the trees went unnoticed as she pressed herself further to the screen to see if she could see further out at the sides. Walking through the wet foliage a figure stood half exposed, half cloaked by the trees. When her eyes swung back in front of her, Camila jumped with a shriek at sight of Angie's hunter standing there looking directly at her with his lethal yellow gaze. The black pupils of his eyes trailed up the length of her naked body before his head jerked up to look over her shoulder.

The vicious snarl behind her forced her to turn around to see Blade standing in the open doorway of the yurt holding a headless, skinned kill in his hand. Taking three long strides across the room he snarled at the hunter through the window before slapping his hand over the button she pressed earlier. Blinking off, the screen disappeared and returned back to the normal metal wall. Fearfully, Camila took a step back as she looked up at Blade's angry narrowing gaze.

"I...I...I was looking for the cuffs and I saw the button and I just wondered what it did," she stammered in explanation. Grabbing her by the elbow Blade hauled her to his chest forcefully, pressing her breasts against his netted abs. The threatening growl in reply didn't need any translation—don't touch it again.

Feeling thoroughly scolded, Camila sat on the floor near the fire in a huff as Blade took off his armor and netting before sitting down to slice the meet.

She couldn't believe that snake of a hunter saw her naked! Embarrassed, she avoided eye contact as Blade handed her a meat skewer. They ate in silence. Looking up, she wasn't surprised to see Blade staring directly at her.

"Are you still angry?" She asked.

Blade only let out a surly growl as he snatched off the last bite off the leg bone he was holding.

Tilting her head, a slow coy smile spread over her lips. Camila watched his pupils constrict in response. Getting up to her knees and hands, she boldly crawled around the fire until she directly in front of him. Sitting cross-legged, he stared down at her as she crawled naked into his lap pressing her back to his chest. Looking up at him from his lap her smile turned soft.

"I'm sorry, I really didn't know it was going to do that."

The slight rumbling in his chest against her back was his only answer, he still made no movement with her in his lap. Feeling a little rejected she turned in his lap to get a better view of him.

"Please Blade, don't be mad at me," she whispered. Never in her life had she ever begged a man to forgive her, she was used to holding all the cards in her relationships. But as she was reminded time and time again, this wasn't a man and she was at Blade's mercy.

His arms around her tightened and Camila could feel her heart beat faster as he grabbed a handful of her hair and tilted her head back. With his other hand, she watched as he cupped her chin and gently rubbed his thumb across her bottom lip. The hungry look he gave her ran chills of anticipation down her body.

Smiling she leaned back further in his arms, thrusting her naked breasts up higher in the air. "I think I know what you want," she whispered huskily. She had to bite back a moan as his hand enclosed over one of her breasts, toying with her already pebbled nipple. "Will you forgive me if I give it to you?"

His answering growl was deep.

"Then stand up and feed me that fat cock of yours."

She was placed back on the floor and he was standing in front of her in seconds. Kneeling she looked up at him with a smile as she pulled off his black leather loin cloth. Rubbing her thighs together she could feel herself grow incredibly slick at the sight of his turgid length. God, she wanted this. Opening her mouth willingly, Camila moaned as she felt him grab the back of her head and begin feeding her his cock. Wrapping her lips obediently around the throbbing head she let her tongue dance against the frenulum. The grip in her hair tightened as he pushed her eagerly forward forcing her to relax her throat as she swallowed him back. Growling, Blade began pumping his hips back and forth into her slippery throat, each thrust swelling his cock impossibly further. Camila whimpered in excited fear as her head bobbed up and down against him, completely out of control of the situation. Her pulse spiked further as his pace increased and he began to fuck her throat seemingly spurred on by the small throat noises she made as she accepted his cock deeper. Her fingers with no purpose in this job anymore began to finger her clit making her moan against him. Suddenly his body tightened in a grunt and she felt him explode into her throat pushing her nose nearly against his stomach. Letting her pull back, she gasped for air before he made her swallow the rest of his thick load, to which she happily complied.

Slowly bobbing her head back and forth along the aftershocks of his twitching cock Camila sat back down with a heavy sigh as she wiped her mouth. She hadn't been able to come yet and she wondered if this time was going to be anything like last time. Would he get up and ravish her? God, she hoped so, she was so wet and horny she was tempted to just push him back on the bed and ride his dick herself. And she was quite sure he would let her too. Excitedly she watched the daze clear from his eyes and focus back on her. Crooking his finger, he commanded her over to him. Like the pathetic sap she was, she all but ran over to him.

Pushing her backwards onto the bed, Camila's pulse raced as she watched him spread her legs wide. But the excitement quickly died as she watched him spread his mandibles and lower his face towards her soaking wet pussy.

"Blade wait," she tried to scoot back in a panic, but his grip still butterflying her thighs down held her firm. "Wait your teeth, Blade you...Oh god," she arched in a moan.

She forgot he had a tongue. The feeling was like liquid heaven. The feeling of his tusked mandibles was just a slight pressure on the outside of her thighs while his inner teeth merely pressed harmlessly against her mons. Just like his dick she could feel the same wonderful ridging around his tongue stroking relentlessly at her engorged clit. Clutching onto the leather sheet, Camila let her head rock side to side as she whimpered in ecstasy. Up and down near the edge of her anus and back up to her clit his tongue stroked her sending her into a mad delirium. Faster and faster the ridges of his tongue scraped against her clit rocking her quickly to the edge of another climax. With her hands buried in his dreads she screamed his name again as her body came apart at the seams.

Wonderfully disoriented she held her arms out wide beckoning him forward. Crawling above her, Camila could feel the weight of his swinging arousal hit her leg. Hungrily she spread her legs wide and wrapped them around his narrow hips and entwined her arms around his neck looking up at him.

Shamelessly she whispered to him, "Fuck me Blade."

Complying he pushed himself forward.

~#~#~

Later that night, Camila was draped partially across Blade's chest as she ran her fingers softly down the sides of his face, letting her fingers explore the different ridges and textures of his skin. Pressing her cheek to his chest, she let her thumb rub back and forth along the side of his face soothingly.

"Do you think I will ever get back to earth?" It was a question she dreaded to even say out loud, fearing the answer. But she had to know.

A deep rumble vibrated her breasts that were squished against his chest. Reaching for something off to the side of the bed, he pulled back up the computer that he normally had attached to his armor. Pushing a couple of buttons, a holographic image floated above the screen. With wide eyes she watched as the image showed an aerial view of the yurts in the clearing of the forest. That was where they were now! The image then zoomed out to show a broad overview of the densely forested planet before zooming out to show the planet in space as a whole.

"That's where we are," she said. She watched him nod in confirmation before pressing some more buttons. The image of the planet zoomed out again and again until she saw a familiar blue and green planet not too far from it.

"Is that earth?!" she squealed against him, pushing up on his chest so she could stare at the image closer.

His nodded and growled.

"Are you saying when this is all over you will take me back?" she had to clarify, she needed to be absolutely sure.

He blinked for a moment before nodding again.

Squealing in happiness Camila straddled his hips and leaned down to rain tiny kisses along his forehead and face. His blinking confusion made her laugh.

"I take it you and your women do not kiss in any way, am I right?"

His stony silence as he stared at her waiting was answer enough. For the second time that night she gave him another coy smile. Learning to read her well, she could feel Blade's hand grip her bare ass as he tossed the computer back to the ground.

"Well humans kiss to show affection," she gave him another series of small kisses along his face and mandibles. "How do you show affection?"

His other hand came up to grasp her other ass cheek before sliding her whole body down until she rested on top of his hardening cock. Gasping at the hot feeling, she hid her smile in his chest as she gently ground her hips against him.

"If we keep this up I will not be able to walk for a week," but Blade wasn't listening. He was already beginning to demonstrate how he showed affection.

-A/N-

I write real books. If you like captive romance look at my new book. "Back to Black"

Buying my books help support me to continue writing it's a win-win.

##13##

The storm had lasted for a full three days.

Three days inside, alone with Blade.

Three days completely naked. Well that was a lie, Camila smirked to herself as she followed Blade outside towards the dais. On the third day, she found her cuffs and when Blade returned with that night's fresh kill, seeing her wearing her netted onesie it was like waving a red cape in front of a bull. The netting was ripped down the middle and she was thrown onto the bed and fucked quite vigorously for her transgression.

It was absolute heaven.

Today they woke up and sun was shining, that meant the games were back on. A knot of dread formed in her stomach when she watched Blade suit up in his armor. She didn't want to go out there, she didn't want to participate in these horrible games anymore. Her intuition was blaring in her gut screaming to her that something was wrong, but as Blade pulled her to him motioning for her to get ready, Camila knew there was nothing she could do to stop it. Before they stepped out of the yurt that morning, Blade turned to her catching her wrist in his large hand. Raising her wrist for her to see she watched in a frown as his clawed thumb hit another button on the cuff, a button she never noticed before. Immediately the black netting covering her body formed a solid black fabric, outfitting her into a black leotard one piece.

"Oooh, you giant jerk," she hissed a him. There was a decent non-hooker option the whole damn time?! She was going to strangle him later for this, she promised. Blade merely ignored her seething, but she didn't miss his eyes brightening with amusement.

Motioning for her to stay with the women, Blade continued forward to the dais with the rest of the hunters.

"Can you believe there was a full coverage option?" Fiona whined as Camila walked up to her, they were both standing on the outside of the group of women.

"I know," Camila growled, staring daggers into Blade's broad back amongst the group of hunters talking to what looked like a new head guard. Guess they needed a new one since the old one was rapey and very much so without a head. "He just showed it to me today," she finished, looking away from the hunters and back to Fiona.

Fiona blushed as she averted her gaze. "I had to spend all three days in the netted onesie with my breasts practically out, it was...it was highly uncomfortable."

Camila had to master her face to stop herself from giving the girl a sarcastic smirk. If she told Fiona just half the things Blade did to her in the past few days or even the things she did to him, she was sure the girl would faint. "Yeah it was most inconvenient," she lied.

"Yeah I mean this morning," Fiona looked around furtively before stepping closer to whisper directly to Camila. "He activated it and laughed when I yelled at him, but then he..." she paused, her sweet round face flushing an even deeper red across her freckles.

Beyond curious, Camila stepped closer until their shoulders were touching and leaned forward. She had to know if there was anything going on between her and X. "What?" she whispered.

Keeping her eyes lowered, Fiona gave a nervous smile, "He cupped my face very gently before turning to leave this morning."

Camila didn't say anything.

Blinking a few times, she waited and realized that was it. Biting her lip to keep from laughing, Camila couldn't believe that was the juicy info she was waiting so eagerly for, just more of X being sweet. Pffft that was absolutely nothing in comparison to what Blade did to her in the early hours of that morning. Her legs were still sore from his brutal love making.

"He is very sweet," Camila forced herself to say with a normal tone when she saw the expectant look on Fiona's face.

With a large smile, Fiona stepped back and stared off towards the group of hunters with a far out look in her eyes. "He is, isn't he? I really wish I could keep him somehow." She laughed.

Camila was going to joke back that she could stay here on this planet with him but the sudden rigidness in Blade's and X's posture caught her attention. Turning his head with a slight whip of his dreads, he looked back at her with a look Camila could swear almost seemed worried. That was definitely not a look she had ever seen him wear before. Getting worried herself, she continued to watch as the other hunters as they took the instructions for the game in stride, while X and Blade looked absolutely agitated. Adjourning the meeting, the new head guard, a large stocky hunter whose dreads nearly touched his waist, signaled that the game was to begin. With lethal determined strides, Blade walked towards her along with X, both looked as if they were communicating something and both looked pissed. Grabbing Fiona by the hand, X pulled Fiona away only giving her time to send Camila a silent wave goodbye as he trekked off into the forest. Turning back to Blade, Camila's heart thudded slowly with trepidation as he grabbed her hand and silently walked into the trees in the opposite direction.

Silently, they walked for what felt like hours through the dense jungle. Following the river, Blade finally stopped near the sound of rushing water. Camila watched as the river's current rushed violently past her feet and off beyond a cropping of jagged rocks. Still with her hand firmly grasped in his, Blade pulled her to a large fallen tree near a small cluster of mossy boulders. Bending down to one knee, Blade began grabbing handfuls of mud near the river's edge.

"Blade, what...oh gross," she grimaced at the thick mud he smeared onto her leotard. "Why are you doing this?"

Looking back up at her, his eyes flashed brightly. Grabbing her by the shoulders he pulled her down to her own knees in front of him and held her firmly in place. Looking into his wild eyes, Camila's heart that had been beating with slow mounting unease picked up in speed—something was wrong. Leaning down he pressed his forehead directly to hers as their eyes held each other's gaze.

"This game is going to be bad isn't it?" she whispered, feeling her throat tighten as her tears formed.

Blade gave her a grave nod.

"We might not survive it, is that what you are trying to say?"

Blade didn't make a move he just continued to hold her in place as he stared at her, but she knew the answer.

Taking a deep breath, she shakily reached up to wipe the tears from her eyes. She wasn't ready to die. "What do you need me to do?"

Letting go of her arms, he continued to slather her in the thick mud. Neither one made a sound as he completely covered her, all she could do was grip onto his netting that covered his chest. Anything to be nearer to him, just some sort of comforting contact. Saving her still clean hand clutching him for last, he raised it to his face, letting her fingers trail down the sides of his face just as she had done the nights before. Tears threatened to spill out of her eyes at the silent gesture, but he shook his head firmly as he wiped at the mud around her face, making sure she stayed covered. No tears, no sounds, she had to remember that. Nodding, she lowered her head as he covered her remaining hand in mud. Once he was done, he guided her to sit deep in the crevice of the tree and boulder, grabbing handfuls of dead leaves to cover her body with.

The sound of the horn going off in the distance made her jump as his head swung around towards the sound. Hurrying, he covered her even more with the jungle foliage, camouflaging her perfectly into the crevice. Silently as a cat, he stepped back across the dead leaves, giving her one last penetrating stare before activating his invisible cloaking device. Just like that, in one blink, he was gone.

Fear and loneliness threatened to take over. Holding her breath, she focused on maintaining her breathing. She had to stay calm, she couldn't panic, if they were going to survive this Blade needed to be able to trust that she wasn't going to have a meltdown two seconds after he disappeared. But she couldn't deny that she wanted him back, she wanted his large arms pressing her close against him again. She could only pray that they made it through this.

Leaning her head against the boulder, Camila watched the sun rise high in in the sky above her and slowly arc its way towards late afternoon. Vigilantly, she kept her eyes scanning the trees and the part of the river she could see, for any sign of movement and any sign of Blade. Alone with her fears, her mind began to create nightmarish images of Blade getting killed by some horrible alien creature. It surprised her how much it hurt to think of something happening to Blade. It wasn't just purely selfish either, though she wouldn't lie to herself and not admit she felt utterly doomed at the prospect of losing her protector, but it was more than that. This creature, this utterly virile, silent, and protective creature had somehow made a place in her heart for himself and though it might not be love she honestly couldn't bear the thought of something happening to him.

A noise froze her thoughts. Holding perfectly still under the leaves, her eyes frantically scanned the environment.

Nothing had changed. The river still rushed by undisturbed and the trees around her remained still and unchanged.

She was positive she heard a noise. What could make a noise and not be seen?

Her heart felt as if it would stop completely when her mind silently answered the looming question. Directing her mud-covered eyes upward, she looked into the trees, remembering Blade's fondness to climb.

The flash of silver eyes looking directly at her from the trees was the first thing she saw before chaos erupted. Camila felt like time slowed as she watched the red laser focus in her direction. He was going to shoot her! Lunging forward to avoid being hit, she heard a large crash from where the enemy cloaked hunter stood in the trees as she landed with a thud on the ground in front of her. Looking up, she nearly screamed as she watched two shimmering blurs fighting on the forest floor. Watching the dirt scatter and slide away in a line as something was drug across the forest floor, she winced as it hit the base of a tree with a splintering thud. Terrified, she crawled backward back into the safety of her crevice as she watched the hunter's camouflage blink once and disappear revealing one of the hunters that belonged to the other women. Dear God, the hunters were hunting each other now. Jumping to his feet, the silver hunter turned towards her, the gun mounted on his shoulder doing the same. Cold terror pooled in her stomach, she was a target too. Heavy thudding invisible footsteps, no longer trying to be silent, ran towards the hunter. With a heavy tackle, she watched Blade's cloak disappear as he impaled one of his blades into the side of the silver hunter's abdomen. The guttural roar from the injured hunter pierced the air, causing Camila to wince as she covered her ears.

Grabbing the hunters head, Blade prepared to deal the final blow with his dual arm blades, but the silver hunter still had more fight left in him. Blocking his strike with his own single blade from his bracer, the silver hunter spun around on his back and swiped Blade's feet from underneath him sending Blade to the ground, hard. Kicking up to his feet, the silver hunter aimed his gun to Blade who was still on the ground. The gun lit up and she knew there was only seconds until it was going to fire.

"No!" the scream was off of her lips before she could even think of what she was doing.

Jumping out of the crevice she watched as the hunter turned with one seamless movement and hurled his spear towards her like a javelin. Hurling herself out of the way, the serrated tip of the spear grazed her upper arm as it whizzed past her into the dead tree. With a savage roar, Blade was back up and as she looked up from her position on the ground, she could see he somehow got the silver hunter beneath him, ripping off the hunter's gun from his shoulder mount.

The thump on the ground next to her jolted her back to her own situation, but it was too late. She only had time to push herself to one knee when she felt the knife puncture her skin and lodge itself into her left breast. Camila wasn't sure she even made a sound when she stared at the ugly bleeding face of the snake skinned hunter. His helmet was gone and one of his yellow eyes had a long cut over it, covering it with green glowing blood making it useless. A part of her was happy some other hunter gave him hell. Growling with a satisfied clicking noise from his chest he flexed his mandibles inches from her face as he dug the blade in further.

"Nooooo!" they both heard the scream at the same time. The metal spear from the silver hunter was suddenly lodged into the snake hunter's throat.

Letting go of the knife, the snake hunter stumbled back as he clawed frantically at the spear in his throat. Dazed and surprisingly numb, Camila swayed on her knees before falling back to the ground. She watched as Angie stood over her crying something, she could hear the bloodcurdling roar in the distance. Camila could feel the knife inside of her, scratching against her bones. She could feel the warmth of her blood ooze down her chest and pool around her collarbone before sliding down her neck to the ground.

Angie turned to look behind her and went pale as she scrambled to move out the way. The snake hunter wasn't dead. The turret on his own shoulder popped out of his armor and it swung wildly in the air as he looked at them with his one good eye. The laser settled towards them. Gripping a hand full of dirt, Camila shut her eyes, she didn't want to feel it coming.

The spray of warm liquid hitting her cheek barley registered as she drowsily opened her eyes to see Blade ripping what looked to be the hunter's spine out. Oddly enough the scene didn't make her nauseous. The heavy thumps of Blade's boots hitting the ground as he ran towards her felt as if it was shaking the earth. Ripping his helmet off, Blade's face looked absolutely frightening, his eyes were wide as he kneeled down and lifted her up, while his mandibles and mouth moved constantly. She could barely register the noises he was making. With every blink she had to use all her effort to open them back up. She tried to make sounds, but she wasn't sure if anything was coming out.

She was dying, she knew this.

There was just so much she wanted to say. She wanted to thank Angie for stabbing her hunter. She wanted to apologize to the girl for how she acted, for not being understanding about what she was going through. Camila wanted to tell Fiona she was the best person she could have been held hostage with. But more than anything she wanted to tell Blade...

Her thoughts were harder to maintain as she felt Blade run with her through the forest. The pain of the knife jostling inside her chest was making it hard to concentrate.

Nuzzling her cheek further into Blade's chest, she wished she could tell him how much she cared for him and she was happy she could save his life for once. Tired, she closed her eyes.

*#*#*

"So, Blade and X, won the game." Fiona's voice flittered through the darkness. "And can you believe it was all to win a darn ship! Oh my God, I can barely think about it without getting mad. Abducted and forced to play in their games for a gosh darn ship," Somehow the picture of Fiona's sweet face scrunching up in anger was easy to picture. "I thought Angie was going to be executed or something when I saw the head guard carrying her in from the from the jungle, but can you believe they gave her some sort of award-like thing. I think she may have done something cool out there in the game or something, because the hunters all gave her like a pat on the back. That was pretty neat. Last time I saw her though, that huge head guard was feeding her loads of food, and for once she looked kind of happy."

Fiona's voice stopped and darkness seemed to encroach further.

Camila didn't want to be left in the darkness. Fighting forward, Camila struggled to find her own voice in the darkness of her mind.

The warm pressure of a soft feminine hand covered hers and Camila felt like crying. "Your frowning, that's good right? I wish you were awake," Camila could hear the tears in Fiona's eyes. "Today is my last day, X is going to take me back or at least that it what he made it seem. He is going to take me back in his brand new stupid ship," Camila listened to Fiona sniffle as she huffed. "Please come find me when you get back home. My last name is Whickers and I live in Houston, Texas."

Camila feared that she had left when she heard the sudden silence.

"Oh, and just so you know," Fiona continued. "Blade has been sitting here in the corner of your room on the main ship that brought us, for about four days straight. He didn't even stay hardly for the ceremony of his ship. He just nodded and walked off when it was all done," she laughed. "He is actually here right now," Camila could feel the sudden warm air against her ear, as if Fiona was leaning forward to whisper in her ear. "I think he is really worried about you, but don't worry X made it seem that you will be fine."

"Is it time already?" Camila could hear Fiona suddenly talking to someone else. "Ok, I have to go now, bye Camila, and I will be waiting for you to find me when you get back home."

Camila wanted to cry. She didn't want Fiona to go, she wanted to wake up, to move, to do anything but be stuck in this darkness. With all her strength she tried to open her eyes.

The low familiar growl filled the darkness. Her hand that was left empty by Fiona's grasp was replaced by a warm comforting presence. Blade.

She wasn't alone, Blade was with her. She could get through this. She had to.

*#*#*

Opening her eyes, Camila stared at the black metal ceiling for a long time until her memories came back to her. Looking down at her chest she was a little surprised to see that she was wearing a black band of material around her breasts and matching black panties. So, they had underwear the whole goddamn time! The bastards. Groggily, she examined the scarring above her left breast. It was amazing she was even alive.

Getting up slowly, Camila had to fight back the nausea as she stood up. Walking to the open doorway she cautiously looked out as she leaned heavily against the doorframe. Her mouth hung open as she stared at the stars through the large window. They were in space. They were currently flying through space. She could hardly believe it. Yes, she knew she was dealing with aliens for the past few weeks and yes, she knew she was taken to an alien planet, but to actually see yourself floating through space was another thing entirely. Flabbergasted, she walked unsteadily to the chair in front of the large window and leaned against it.

The double thumps behind her forced her to turn from the screen and turn around. Standing in all of his seven foot muscled glory was Blade.

For a moment they just stared at each other, drinking in the other's presence.

"Don't just stand there," she said softly as tears welled in her eyes. "Come over here and hold me dammit."

Quicker then she expected, he was in front of her lifting her by the waist as he brought her face to his level. Wrapping her legs around his waist she leaned her forehead against his. She watched with a nervous smile as his eyes flashed angrily at her, but his hands ran up and down her back soothingly.

"You're angry with me, aren't you?" she dared to ask.

The deep confirming growl shook her to her core. Turning with her still wrapped around his waist he walked her back to the bedroom and her whole body heated immediately.

"But at least you won this cool swank ship?" She tried playfully.

The rolling angry clicks as his eyes narrowed told her he didn't find it amusing.

Sighing she laid tiny kisses along his brow bone until it softened slightly. "What if I let you have your filthy way with me all the way back to earth to make up for it?"

The answering animalistic growl warmed her to her soul.

"I will take that as a yes."

Fin

-A/N-

I hope you enjoyed this quick predator romance. As you can see my writing style teeters on dark and sweet. Feel free to check me out on Amazon for my other longer and equally erotic works.

Some Predator Q and A time:

1) I imagine Predator as an advanced primal paganistic society with all different clans. Some clans are very primal, some are super advanced. Some are war-mongers and bounty hunters and some are just about advancing their society even further. Some can speak broken caveman-esque English and some cannot.

2) As much as I love the yautja (predator) I do not see them as being the lovey-dovey house and home type.

3) Yes, these games were all about getting a ship. Lol I figured they were from a more pagan clan that liked to stick to their tribal roots and make warriors earn things via trials of some sort.

Yes, there will be a mini highly erotic Fiona and X ficlet however please sign up for my mailing list so you can be sent that exclusive email only story. (Link in profile)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

555 34 14
While Y/n is taken from her village by the green berets, a Predator is in search of a combat equal in the same jungle. The Yautja spectates them, lea...
15.1K 464 9
Three male Yautja make a bet with their females Matriarch. The bet involved if the the three completed their hunt within the time limit then the fem...
51.5K 1.6K 27
Yes, this is yet another Predator Fanfiction. (If you enjoy a good book that's a something a little "different" than your average story, I believe y...
147K 4.4K 10
A 16 year old teenager takes a hike alone in the woods and finds more than her everyday stamina. A yautja pup cries and startles the young teen with...