Jersey Goddess ||• Jersey Sho...

Bởi TaylahMcDonald

Victoria 'Vicki' Farley is Jenni AKA 'Jwoww' baby sister. Victoria is a strong and beautiful girl who protect... Xem Thêm

||• CAST •||
| CHAPTER ONE |
| CHAPTER TWO |
| CHAPTER THREE |
| CHAPTER FOUR |
| CHAPTER FIVE |
| CHAPTER SIX|
| CHAPTER SEVEN |
| CHAPTER EIGHT |
| CHAPTER NINE|
| CHAPTER TEN |
| CHAPTER ELEVEN |
| CHAPTER TWELVE |
| CHAPTER THIRTEEN |
| CHAPTER FOURTEEN |
| CHAPTER FIFTEEN |
| CHAPTER SIXTEEN |
| CHAPTER SEVENTEEN|
| CHAPTER EIGHTEEN |
| CHAPTER NINETEEN |
| CHAPTER TWENTY |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - ONE |
|CHAPTER TWENTY - TWO |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - THREE |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - FOUR |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - FIVE |
| Chapter Twenty - Six |
| Chapter Twenty - Seven |
| Chapter Twenty - Eight |
| Chapter Twenty - Nine |
| Chapter Thirty | Head Banging
| Chapter Thirty - One |
| Chapter Thirty - Two |
| Chapter Thirty - Three |
| Chapter Thirty - Four |
| Chapter Thirty - Five |
| Chapter Thirty - Six |
| Chapter Thirty - Seven |
| Chapter Thirty - Eight
| Chapter Thirty - Nine |
| Chapter Forty |
| CHAPTER FORTY - ONE|
| CHAPTER FORTY - TWO |
| CHAPTER FORTY - THREE | S&J
| CHAPTER FORTY - FOUR| S&J
| CHAPTER FORTY - FIVE |
| CHAPTER FORTY - SIX |
| CHAPTER FORTY - EIGHT |
| BONUS CHAPTER |
| BONUS CHAPTER |

| CHAPTER FORTY - SEVEN |

9.2K 171 35
Bởi TaylahMcDonald

| CHAPTER FORTY - SEVEN |
• WARNING! Adorable and memorable chapter ahead! 😘😍

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Take care of my girls, Jenni!" Pauly yelled once the boys had pulled him out of the house, before Sam and Deena took Vicki out to get her nails done with Jenni and Snooki got everything ready.

Vicki was wearing a beautiful dress.

"You look absolutely stunning Vicki." Sam said once she had helped Vicki up the stairs and to the door.

"You too, Sam." Vicki said once they had stepped in, the place looked gorgeous.

"Wow! Thank you so much." Vicki said hugging the girls before people started to arrive.

First was Donna, Carla and Vanessa which made Vicki smile as they placed the presents on the gift table before greeting Vicki who happily kissed and hugged them.

"Princess Layla Marie. You have the most gorgeous mother. I can not wait to see you beautiful face." Carla said making Vicki smile.

"She likes you Aunty Carla." Vicki said making her smile.

"Come to me baby girl and you can have as much sugar as you want." Vanessa said making the girls laugh.

"Same as me!" Deena yelled.

Soon in walked Danielle and Sophie making Vicki squeal.

"Hello mama." Sophie said as Vicki hugged her. "Hello princess Layla."

"She is loving the attention right now." Vicki said making Danielle and Sophie laugh.

"Like mother, like daughter." Danielle said making Vicki agree.

A bunch of other women came, Vicki went and greeted them before they started chatting and laughing.

"Okay everyone! For you's who don't know I am Vicki's sister." Jenni said standing in front of everyone. "And also princess Layla's godmother."

"We planned this day for Vicki who is a sister to all and apart of each and is classified as our family." Nicole said making Vicki smile.

"Vicki has always stuck up for each and everyone of us and we can not wait to see her as a mother which i know she'll be incredible at." Jenni said making Vicki get teary.

"We are also very excited for princess Layla to arrive who already has her mommy but mostly her daddy wrapped around her finger." Nicole said making everyone laugh.

"So I hope you enjoy today, celebrating Vicki becoming a mother and for a beautiful princess to arrive into our lives." Jenni said.

"To Vicki and Princess Layla!" Everyone cheered making Vicki smile.

After everyone had some food to eat and had a drink, Jenni and Nicole suggested the first game of the day.

Guess the measurement of Vicki's belly.

Jenni and Nicole gave everyone different pieces of string before Vicki went around in a circle letting each person to circle Vicki's belly with the string.

"And the winner is, Donna!" Jenni yelled making everyone clap and cheer.

"Well done Donna!" Vicki said hugging her mother in law while handing the bottle of wine and a box of chocolate.

"Okay next game, drink up baby!" Nicole yelled handing everyone except Vicki of course a baby bottle with soda inside.

"Okay, so whoever drink the whole bottle first, wins." Jenni said.

Everyone got ready and as soon as Nicole yelled start, the girls tilted their heads back and tried to drink the fastest.

"And the winner is. . . Danielle!" Jenni yelled handing Danielle a bottle of wine and some flowers.

"Last game guys! We left the best for last." Nicole said. "Guess the baby food!"

The women went insane with laughter. Vicki was happy to see everyone was enjoying the games.

Vicki blindfolded everyone before spoon feeding each person with different flavors of baby food.

One person -"Pear!" "Nope!"

Second person - "Apple!" "Nope!"

Third person - "Pumpkin!" "Nope!"

Fourth person - "Mashed Peas!" "Yep!"

"Congratulations, Sam!" Vicki yelled making Sam smile and hug Vicki.

"I hope you had fun everyone, now it's time for the mother to be to open the presents." Jenni said moving Vicki to the middle of the room, and surrounded her with the presents.

"Okay, this one is from Sophie." Vicki said blowing Sophie a kiss before beginning to open the present.

"Aw, Sophie! These are adorable!" Vicki said smiling at the onsies Sophie had bought.

Sophie also got her bottles, fluffy blankets, teething rings, rattles, rubber ducks, head bands.

"This one is from Sam and Ron." Vicki said making Vicki Aw. Vicki opened the present and gasped.

"Aw, Sam! Thank you so much." Vicki said gesturing for Sam to come over to her and she gave Sam a cuddle and kiss.

"Next is from Nicole and Jionni." Vicki said squeezing Nicole's hand before opening the present.

Vicki laughed at all of Nicole's onesies she got for Layla.

"Nicole, this is amazing!" Vicki said looking at all the little things Nicole had got her.

"The next one is from. . Aunty Carla." Vicki said as Carla winked at her making her smile.

Vicki held up the third outfit, laughing.

"This is absolutely adorable and correct." Vicki said making the ladies laugh.

"Thank you Aunty Carla." Vicki said blowing her a kiss before moving to the next gift.

"This is from Deena!" Vicki said with a smile.

"Love it!" Vicki yelled making Deena laugh.

"It's true though." Deena said laughing.

"Thank you so much D." Vicki said.

Deena smiled while taking a sip of her champagne.

"This one is from Nana to be!" Vicki yelled making everyone laugh.

"Donna! You didn't have to get us this, it must have costed a fortune." Vicki said. K

"If I want to spoil my grand baby, then I will." Donna said making Vicki laugh.

"These are perfect." Vicki said smiling as she read them.

"I'm going to open one more but I still have so much, that i'll open with Pauly once im at home and bored." Vicki said laughing with the girls.

"And this is from my beautiful sister." Vicki said smiling at Jenni.

"Jenni, this is perfect!" Vicki said slowly getting up and hugging her sister and kissing her cheek.

"Thank you so much everyone for all of this amazing baby things." Vicki said blowing a kiss to everyone.

"I just wanted to say a few things before you guys leave." Vicki said grabbing everyone's attention.

"I just wanted to thank each and every one of you for coming and celebrating mine and Pauly's princess. I also wanted to thank Jenni and Nicole this wouldn't have happened without them and it's been the most amazing day, I love you girls so much. I am so grateful for all of your love and support and I am so blessed to have you in my life and Layla's. I love you all so much. Now the wait for the princess to arrive!" Vicki said making the girls cheer and whip away their tears before hugging Vicki and giving some attention to Layla before everyone headed home.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Look at all this stuff." Pauly said looking at the presents that covered the couch making Vicki smile.

"Aren't we lucky." Vicki said hugging Pauly.

"How did it go?" Pauly asked.

"It was a really exciting day, Layla and I had a blast." Vicki said.

"Good, now it's time for you to relax and get ready to head back home and wait for this princess." Pauly said kissing Vicki's belly before helping her up the stairs and into bed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

"

Pauly? What is happening?" Vicki asked as Pauly walked her up to the roof of the Jersey house.

Pauly had covered the roof in rose petals in the shape of a heart.

"I just wanted to have one last memorable night with you before we leave." Pauly said kissing Vicki's hand.

"Okay, babe." Vicki said smiling as Pauly led her over to the heart which she was starstruck by.

"Look at the beautiful sunset baby." Pauly said as Vicki turned the other way.

Vicki had noticed the roommates had snuck up to watch the most beautiful moment of all of their lives.

"It is beautiful Pauly." Vicki said still looking at the sunset.

"I think you look even more gorgeous, baby." Pauly said looking up at Vicki who still hadn't noticed.

Vicki finally looked his way before gasping and tears were falling down her eyes.

"Victoria Rose Farley. You made me the happiest man when you finally agreed to be my girlfriend and I have loved every single day I spent with you." Pauly said down on one knee with a small black box in his hand. The girls watching were sobbing at the sight. "But now I believe you deserve to be so much more than my girlfriend, I mean you are going to be the mother of my child, so it's only fair." Pauly said as Vicki was wiping her tears away as she looked at Pauly.

"So Victoria, will you take that step with me and marry me?" Pauly asked opening the small box showing a shining white diamond making Vicki cover her mouth as she cried even more.

"Say yes!" The roommates yelled making Vicki laugh.

"Of course I'll marry you Pauly." Vicki said making Pauly slip the ring on her finger before bringing her into his arms and pressing a sweet, passionate kiss onto her lips.

"I love you so much." Pauly said resting his forehead on Vicki's.

"I love you so much more." Vicki said before they were tackled in a group hug by the roommates.

"Yay! Mum and dad are getting married!" Deena yelled making everyone laugh.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

OMG! They are finally engaged!
Yay!!!!
And Vicki is so close to having Layla Marie which is even more exciting!
Guys, I am so close to finishing this book and starting the sequel!
Hang tight, ill be updating again tomorrow!

Love you all so much! Xoxo

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

I, Love Bởi

Fanfiction

17.3K 512 61
Jennifer is on the back end of her relationship with Alex and soughts out comfort in her long-time best friend, Leah. But then, someone unexpected po...
61.5K 2K 33
Welcome to the Jersey Shore! Where there's drama, fun, parties, hookups, and maybe even love. Then again, they do say, "Never fall in love at the Jer...
6.1K 90 6
Being Callie Jacobs older sister and Jude Jacobs mom is always a rough ride, especially being in the fostering system. This is Katrina Gomez story.
5.9K 537 34
Everything changes for Leah when she meets Jennifer. A girl with a high speed and spontaneous lifestyle. But Leah hasn't seen that side of Jen yet. T...