Virginity Game 2

By MrsTomlinson1004

SECOND BOOK! Read VIRGINITY GAME first. Jace didn't want to be a player, why would he? He had a girlfriend t... More

Virginity Game 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 part 1
Chapter 35 part 2
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 37

15K 593 230
By MrsTomlinson1004

Jaces pov-

I could see her blonde hair from down the hall, I know it's her because another blonde walked right beside her. I started jog toward her dodging all the body's crowding the hallway.

"Mari!" I called to her as I pushed a couple people out my way "hold up" she turned around to look for who was calling her name. She must have not seen me because she continued walking down the hallway.

I finally broke through the swarm of lost freshman and caught up to jade and mari.

"Hello beautiful's" I complimented them both accendially. I meant to only sweet talk Mari but jade look very good today.

Mari rolled her eyes at my compliment and a smile tempted to tug at her lips but didn't break through.

"What's your problem Allen?" Jade asked trying her best to come off bitchy but sounded flirty in a way.

"Allen? I'm Allen now?" I smirked and she smiled as she shrugged "to answer your question Evans, I'm just trying to speak to the prettiest girls in school.

"Jace can you just screw off!" Mari snapped and I almost chuckled at her outburst but my new method of winning is to win the girls over.

"Can I talk to you" I ask nicely as possible but when she continues make her way from my I grab her arm and tug her back. Jade stops for a moment a frown on her lips but soon continues on her way.

"What do you want?" She asked crossing her arms

"You're acting like you didn't kiss me just Saturday" I retaliate just as harsh

"I didn't" she simply said then tried to turn away from me but I took a hold of her tiny wrist and her hip; I pushed her up against the lockers gently but forcefully. She glared and her hand went up to push my chest.

"Get off!" She yelled quietly at me. She must have been to drunk to remember kissing me or saying whatever she was saying while in her intoxicated state. I have to think boldly and try my best not to piss her off to much.

I almost laugh at the thought of trying not to piss Mari off.

"I have something to tell you" I whisper into her ear, making sure to let my lips brush her earlobe. It was barley noticeable but It was there momentarily. She shivered.

"Make it q-quick" she had a hard time getting the last word out as she pushed my chest to create space between us. I'm well aware of all the wandering eyes on us.

"I like you" I whispered before pressing a single kiss right under her ear. She gasped and jumped back against the lockers. I pulled back from her, I let our eyes lock in an intense stare like in the movies then gave her small smile before turning from her and walking away.

It's in her hands now. This can go either way.

1. She can believe me completely and I got her looped around my finger

Or option number 2; she didn't buy one bit of my act and will laugh it off or find away to turn it back on me.

It's a toss up on which it will be.

~•~•~••~•|•~•~•~••~•~•~•

Bailey pov-

When Jace told me carter actually liked me or was beginning to I wanted to punch myself in the face. I had carter! I had a player but now since Sophie blew my cover he'll never believe anything I try and tell him. Jace won't ever do anything that could benefit me in anyway.

Isaac won't answer any of my texts or calls and when I seen him today he ran so fast through the hallway I'm sure he has the next record for fastest human alive.

Sophie and McKinsey walked around me not even making eye contact with me, no scratch that! They didn't even look at me.

"I heard what happened," a tiny girly voice sounded from beside me. My dark haired friend with icy blue eyes stared at my empty wrist where the virginity game bracelet use to lay. "So are you like out now?" She asked

"My bracelets gone, so yeah I'm pretty sure I'm done" I quietly told her.

"I'm sorry, I know how important this game was" it's funny I haven't even spoken to Lyndsey and raven and I don't even talk. I never see this girl around school and she's the first to come up to me?

"It's fine, it was a dangerous situation I continued to place myself in. I don't want to be drugged or almost rapped again," I tell her and she nods letting her bangs fall onto her face.

"Hey cutie" the one single voice that can make my blood boil by just the sound. Jace.

"Hi" raven quietly replied he slung his arm around her shoulder and pulled into his body.

"Why are you harassing the nicest game piece?" I scolded him and he rolled his eyes.

"I see your walking with someone I no longer have to associate with so I'll see you later" Jace said giving me a smirk then a quick wink.

"He's an asshole" I muttered to raven. She shrugged

"He's never done anything mean to me" she quietly replied and I rolled my eyes.

Dana's pov-

It should have been much harder or heavier on me when Nicole was crying about me cheating then saying she loved me. It should have triggered something to turn of the asshole but it didn't.

I'm the new and changed Dana, I should have cared that I was actually hurting Nicole and continue to do it.

But I don't.

The shower was short because I wanted to leave and go find Sophie. I didn't want to find her to fix our issues or apologize for speaking to her harshly.

I wanted to find her for the opposite reason. Be any to argue with her, I want to fight with her. I want to make her so made she cries because that's what we used to do.

Sophie and I are horrible for each other and we both know it. I'm the biggest asshole known to the world and she use to be the quiet sweet shy girl.

I ruined her just as much as she ruined me.. Him.. Us?

Is he still me? Am I still the heartless bastard?

No..

Yea? No.

Nicole doesn't count. She's not even relevant to my life.

I wrapped the white towel around my lower waist; I opened the door and walked down the hallway.

I noticed Nicole's shoes still by the door and I mentally punched myself for not telling her to leave before getting in the shower.

I should apologize for the way I spoke to her and have been treating her. I might not think of her as anything to me but to her I'm obviously important and I shouldn't treat someone who actually care for me like that, even if I don't return the feelings.

I rounded the corner into the living room and I took a step back from the scene in front of me. Nicole had ahold of bens head holding him against her lips. It was obvious she was making him, her hand was shoved down his pants and he looked pained as his eyes were widened on me.

Nicole pulled from him and turned to look at me. She let a fake gasp escape pretending as if she didn't know I was coming. She jumped from bens lap and he stood immediately.

I just watched both of their reactions. Apart of me wanted to hit Ben just because this somehow reminded me of Sophie and how he stole her from me but this is not the same situation.

"I swear on everything she kissed me! She wanted payback" Ben quickly let out. I stepped forward and he took a step back his hands at his side ready to spring up to defend himself if needed.

"He's lying baby! I love you! I wouldn't" she said and she seems believable. They both watched my face for any expression but none will show. I grabbed Nicole by her chin tilting it up to look up at my face.

"I'm sorry for all the things I did to you, and I guess this is what I drove you to do" I'm letting this little thing go simply because she's a distraction and it's not hurting me any to have her around.

I leaned down kissing her on the lips quickly then turned to my little brother.

I pulled my arm back then launched forward, my fist stopped a centimeter from
His nose making him flinch back.

"Bitch I'm getting real tired of you and my girlfriends kissing" I joked but had a hint of honesty. He smirked at the nickname I use for him

"I'm tired of your girlfriends coming onto me asshole" he replied back jokingly. I laughed with him for a second then swung my fist hitting him in the jaw. He feel back into the couch holding his jaw.

I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled up toward me so I could speak into his ear so Nicole can't hear.

"I don't give a shit about her but I can't just let you keep kissing my girls. We're cool but kiss another girl I'm with and this will be a lot worse" I spoke threateningly to him "bitch" I added to add humor to my words. He rubbed his jaw and shook his head as he walked around me up the stairs.

•¥•¥¥•¥•£¥¥••••

School started again and I'm ready for the end of the year!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 5.2K 23
One of the main characters of this story isn't your average pretty, size zero, micro mini type of girls. Let me introduce Ava Jacobson. Now don't get...
144K 3.6K 25
The athlete superstar, Luke Rivers, gets girls right and left because of his looks and charm. But, he's an asshole and a player who treats his "girlf...
6.2K 249 23
To say the least, Jace McCauley was not a good person. He smoke and drank, had sex with way too many girl, and broke so many hearts, that it should...
2.6M 68.5K 27
"I will never love you, Amy. We were forced upon each other but I will never love you" Jace said, coldly. Amy Smith was forced to marry the player J...