cuddles and college

By radpolarbear

Kim Daewon has always had a stuttering and clingyness problem. When he enters college, he clings onto the bad... More

c h a r a c t e r s
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
e p i l o g u e

s i x t e e n

476 24 6
By radpolarbear

The new couple now walked to their class together. They had one night class, so they just cuddled and stayed beside each other all day.

Daewon decided that they should have matching outfits, so he wore a white shirt tucked into black skinny jeans and white converse while Seunghoon wore a black shirt, white skinny jeans and black converse.

Seunghoon found it adorable. He absolutely loved each and every idea of Daewon's. He looked down at his boyfriend. How was he so lucky to get him? And why the hell was he so mean to him?

He pulled Daewon closer to him, opening the door for him and letting them get inside. They sat down in the back and immediately, Seunghoon had his hand on Daewon's thigh with Daewon's hand ontop of his.

Daewon stole glances toward Seunghoon through the lesson. Seunghoon noticed and smiled. He grabbed Daewon's hand and brought it up to his mouth to kiss it.

"No PDA in class, Mr. Shin and Mr. Kim," the professor said. Both got embarrassed and nodded. Seunghoon rested his hand on Daewon's thigh the rest of the period.

As soon as the two got home, Daewon jumped on Seunghoon kissing him. He was angry. Angry that Seunghoon let Taekyung touch all up on him. She may be new and pretty, but that does not give her any right to touch his man.

Seunghoon smirked during the kiss, knowing why the smaller was so aggressive with it. He pinned the younger against the wall, one hand on the younger's thigh, keeping him up and around his waist while the other held the boy's hands above his head.

"What's gotten into you, baby?" he asked, already knowing the answer.

"Y-You-u're mi-ine," Daewon stuttered, hating his stuttering problem right now.

Seunghoon smirked, leaning close to Daewon's ear. "That's right baby. But most importantly, you are mine," he whispered, licking Daewon's ear.

Daewon squeaked and hit Seunghoon's chest, Seunghoon pulling back, laughing. "W-We we-ere hav-ving a mo-ome-ent."

"You're too innocent for that baby."

Daewon pouted. He'll show him he isn't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 1.4K 73
an eighteen-year-old boy, trying his best to save his ass from being whipped by his soon-to-be husband, and at the same time, he wants to get away wi...
21.8K 598 17
I loved my best friend Kevin since high school and today, I finally got to live with him, now that we are grown ups and millionaires. This is my jour...
200K 5.8K 15
All Tyler wanted was to live a happy, normal life. Hang out at the mall with his friends, go to highschool parties, spend vacation time with his mom...
62.9K 1.8K 24
The Story Of Promise Valentines And YNW Melly