I Will Always Love You {Spiri...

By owl-chan12

Jaden and Jesse are in a relationship. What would happen if Jaden was pregnant team that has the same powers... More

Hyperactive Jaden
Sexy Kitty
Pregnant and The Fight
The Appointment
7 Months Down the Pregnancy Line
Deck The Halls With Newborn Babies
Shopping For The Twins
Morning Sweetness
Jesse's Problem
A Little Fun
The Surprised Date
Haou/Jaden's Little Neko
Saving Jesse
Jesse's Mood Swings
Johan's Pregnancy/ Foursome Punishment
Team Spirit Seekers Meets Team 5ds
Jay's Jealousy
Yusei's Pregnancy and Jack's Punishment
A Special Surprise
Sexy Cat Maid and Threesome
Twins Are Born
Enter Jessica Anderson
Fighting Supernatural Haters and Birth
Merry Sexy Christmas
Yugi's Pissed Pregnancy
Yusei's and Jessica's Birth
Jessica's Punishment
Wolf Mate's
Jack's And Luna's Birth
Dragon Hatching
Grandparents
Brotherly, Sisterly Love
I'm Pregnant!!
Love The Night
The Trial
Concert
Family Safety
Scared Of Telling
Meeting My Brother
Family Night
Making Love
Birth Complication and Love
Supernatural Reserve
Secretly Dating
New Signers
Charlotte gets Cancer
Yusei Gets Charlotte Pregnant
Crimson Saves Crystal
Meeting Jim
Mating twins
Yusei's Pet
Vizor Tries helping Yusei
Being Adopted As Pets
Being Saved From The Catcher And Dog Pound
Yusei Chooses Zane To Be His King
Caged Freedom
Leaving The Pack
Trusting Zane As Alpha
Double Date
Zane And Chazz Gets Pregnant
Talking About Getting The Pack Back Together
Alphas Having Fun
Twins Getting Into A Bad Fight
Finding Females
Zane Gets In Trouble
New Pack Member
Pack Going To The Beach
Mating Season
Having Fun

The Surprise Baby

85 0 0
By owl-chan12

Jesse's p.o.v.

"babe I'm going to lay down" I looked at jaden, Jack fainted. Jaden nodded and smiled, Charlotte grab him and set him next to yusei. Get to the bedroom door and felt pain but ignores it going in laying down feeling the wetness and pain hits again grabbing a pillow screaming into it, Jaden felt something was wrong and knocked on the door. Jack was out cold, "y-yes" panting. Yawns and goes to lay down, Jaden "Jesse are you okay". The babies took her bed over, winches in pain "y-yeah babe". Snuggles to all of them, Jaden opened the door. They snuggled to her, hugs the pillow closer and scream bloody murder as the pain hit hard. Licks their heads, Jaden took him to the hospital. 

The pups smiled, "what the hell" crying out. "who's hungry" smiles at them, Haruko walks in the den carrying a red dragon in human form while haru carried a blue egg and a red egg, "kalin wanna play" rubbing against him. Jay looked at them and tilted his head, The doctors got Jesse on a bed. Kalin smirked and pinned her down, "saved him from hunters, think his name is archfiend". I screamed in more pain than before, smirks back and kissed him. Jay nodded and looked at the eggs. "Mr. Anderson your pregnant". Kalin kissed her neck, "where's stardust maybe he'll know". "h-how!! I didn't show signs" screaming again, moans "kalin". Stardust popped up "hello everyone", Jay "hi stardust". 

Doctor "sometimes you don't show signs until your in labor". Kalin kissed her, "hey" the twins said still holding archfiend and the eggs. Screams as I could feel the baby, kisses back. Stardust checked the eggs and baby, The doctors got ready. Kalin smiled, "I think they're star's kids" haru whispering. Blacks out completely. Smiles back "I'm longing for you now", Jay blinked and stardust titled his head "could be yusei's". The doctors put him on oxygen, Kalin thrusted into her. "just have to wait", stays out. Moans loudly, The doctors had to give him a c section. Kalin rammed into her, the baby dragons yawned. Wakes up and yelp loudly, moans clawing his back. The twins set the sleeping archfiend down, the doctors calmed him down. 

Jay walked to them, Kalin moaned. "Jaden" looking for him, haru pets archfiend. Moans kissing his neck, Jaden was getting food. Jay kissed haruko, Kalin kissed her. I start crying for him hyperventilating really bad, haruko kiss him back. Jessica was curled up around her eggs then perked when she heard cracking noises "babe it happening", kisses back. Crow woke up and nuzzled the eggs "yusei should be here these are his babies to", Jaden came back and calmed him down. Kalin rammed into her, Jay smiled. "I know but I heard him and jack are doing some trial" nuzzling them, calms down "can we please get the baby out" winching feeling the baby. "kalin" screaming pinning him down riding him, "sounds like Jessica's eggs are hatching" haru pick the baby dragon up and goes to her room. 

Haruko follows with the two eggs as they started cracking "um guys", Crow blinked "wow cool more eggs". Jay "everyone wants to be out today", Jaden nodded as the doctors told Jesse to push. Kalin held onto her hips, "I heard Jesse screaming and Lyn and kalin are having sex since jack is knocked out", haru holds the baby dragon close watching. Haruko sets the eggs down nuzzling them, screams pushing. Bounces faster as her breast bounced,   Crow nodded "well jack is going to get so mad when he wakes up". Jay licked the eggs as they started to hatch, The doctor got the baby "its a boy". Jaden smiled and kissed Jesse's head, Kalin blushed and suckled her. 

"Yep" Jessica watched all the eggs hatch, Haru and haruko nuzzles jay watching. "Can I see him" holding my arms out, Moans more and continues. The doctor nodded and handed the baby to Jesse once they cleaned him and wrapped him up, Jay smiled as the first baby popped out as she had grey eyes with teal hair. Kalin kissed her, "hi little one I didn't know you were there" smiling. "cute" Jessica cleans her, the twins watch the babies hatch. Kiss back, The baby looked exactly like Jesse. The baby cooed as another came out who had black hair and emerald green eyes and he was kinda small, Kalin moaned and panted. I smile and kiss his head, she cleans him carefully. 

Moans panting as well, The third egg hatched and out popped out another girl with teal hair and blue eyes. The dragon eggs started to crack, The baby smiled at Jesse. Kalin rammed into her, Jessica cleans the third baby and lays them close to her to let them eat. The twins get excited, "what do we name him" letting the baby feed. "kalin I'm close" screaming in pleasure, The triplets started to feed off of her and snuggled close to her. The eggs hatched and out popped out a black dragon and a white dragon, Jaden thought "how about jaden jr". Kalin moaned loudly and came deep inside her, purrs licking their heads. The twins cleaned them and lets them feed setting baby archfiend down for feeding time, I giggle "alright". 

Moans and came collapsing on his chest, The triplets ate quietly. The dragons ate with archfiend, Jaden "I was joking" he chuckled. Kalin hugged her, licks their heads. "well what is it" getting a little angry, hugs back "that was great". Jaden kissed Jesse, The dragons fed off the twins. Kalin "yes it was", I kiss back "so what the baby's name and don't play". They were surprised but lick their heads, "wanna go see what Jessica's babies look like" sitting up. Kalin nodded and got dressed, The dragons fell asleep. The babies fell asleep, Jaden thought "how about soro". Lyn got dressed and walked to jessa's room, the twins snuggled them close. Jessica snuggle them close to her, "I wonder how the soro at home would feel". 

Jaden "oh right there's already one then how about Austin", Kalin smiled and walked with her. Crow got the babies in their cribs, "it's beautiful" kissing Austin's head. Walks in the room "sorry we were busy", haru picked archfiend up and haruko picked the twin dragons up. "more like busy banging if you know what I mean" smirking, Crow "just wait jack will be on you when he wakes up". The babies giggled and snuggled to their parents, Austin looked around and giggled. "I'll drop kick his ass" pouting, snuggles back kissing their heads. "your so cute" kissing his head, Charlotte wakes up to noise and goes to jessa's room, 

Suddenly a loud roar was heard. Crow "what was that", Jay "i don't know". Jaden nuzzled the baby, Charlotte goes to check on yusei and jack. Jessica and Lyn follows her, "we'll watch over the kids" haru holds archfiend close and haruko does the same. Kiss jaden "he's beautiful", Yusei and jack were awake but their were more vampires in the room and yusei was not happy about it. The rogues growled, Jay "oh no". Jaden nodded, 

Charlotte's p.o.v.

"Who are you and whose the first to get killed" running in and to my brother, Lyn and Jessica does the same. "something's going on at home and it's not right" getting worried, Yusei and jack growled at them to move "this is my job". Jack backed off, Jake "if mom loses this fight these new vampires will kill any child to make their own". Jaden "i'm worried", "bro I'm the alpha of my own pack" snapping ones vampires neck. "but your also pregnant leader" Lyn picked Charlotte up and running out the room, "what the hell is going on" rose walks in seeing commotion rubbing her belly. Jack got them away as yusei fought the rogues but since he was asleep he was drowsy but he couldn't afford to lose, "let me go, I don't want to lose him, yusei!!!" crying his name. 

Jessica fights any rogues that followed them setting fire to them, Yusei kept going as he was being bit and clawed but he kept going. I felt the pain and pried myself from Lyn running back to yusei, getting extremely pissed turning into my hybrid form killing 10 in a single swipe of my paw and continued. Soon the dust cleared as the rogues fled and yusei was standing in the center of the room, "bro" changing back feeling dizzy for going hybrid and collapse. Yusei fell to the ground as he had too many wounds on his body, "bro if you die I swear I'll kill you myself" crawling to him. He didn't move or breath as his blood went onto the ground, "Bro, wake up please just wake up" nudging him holding close to my chest. 

No one said anything as yusei laid still, "Bro you won, so please just don't leave" crying harder "everything that happened to you should of been me not you, I was always weak you were stronger than me". Yusei opened his eyes "your not weak your strong don't ever think that" "yusei!!! but when you get hurt it's because I'm sometimes a coward" crying in his chest, Yusei held her "your not" he coughed "a coward you are strong" "OK" licking his wounds clean, Jessa and Lyn smile. Yusei hissed in pain as he tried to get up, pins him down and sit on his lap "no! your wounds are going to get cleaned and wrapped". He started to whine and complain, "don't start" licking his wounds again. 

Jack watched him, jessa hands Charlotte the bandages. I wrap the wounds and pick him up putting him in bed "you need to stop getting hurt" snuggling to him tearing up, Yusei mumbled then his pups came over and started to feed off of him. I giggled "oh your babies with jessa hatched they're beautiful", Jessica blushed. Yusei blinked and ran off to look at his babies, I yelled and chased after him "get your ass in bed and rest". The twins were looking after the triplets and dragons, Yusei saw his babies and smiled as he licked them. "hey yusei what's up", panting finally catching up "get your ass in bed and rest yusei" leaning against the wall and collapse. 

Yusei was to busy cleaning his babies, Jay helped up Charlotte. "when I get my hands on you I'm gonna...aahhh" feeling the baby kick hard, Jay sat her down. Yusei licked the pups, "The pups are more active" moaning as pups kicked more. "You will give birth soon" "Yep" Rose was groaning in pain, Jay nuzzled her. Nuzzles back, rose screamed as the pain hit hard. Jake nuzzled rose. Jay purred, Rose feels wetness "um". Kisses his forehead, Jake"shit" he picked her up and took her to the birthing room. Jay "more babies", she screams.  "yusei, jack, Luna grandkids coming" getting up the watch, the baby was crowning. I set blankets next to them, Jake got ready to get the baby. 

Pushes the baby, Jake got ready. Pushes till cries were heard baby cries, Jake held the baby in a blanket. "what's the gender" "Its a boy" "what do you want to name him" "How about lucas" "its beautiful", He smiled and handed her the baby. "he's beautiful too" looking at him with tears, Jake kissed her head. Kisses his cheek "hi Lucas", Lucas had blonde hair and deep blue eyes. "He's cute, his blue eyes reminds me if yusei's" feeding him, "He's adorable rose" I kiss her head. Jake nodded and chuckled "his blonde hair reminds me of dad" "speaking of them where are they", Jake shrugged.  "Moms busy, and I thought they would love to see their grandson" feeling tears fall, I walk out of the birthing room "Yusei Markus Fudo why aren't you seeing your grandson" yelling angrily. 

Yusei was getting medicine on his wounds as they were starting to get infected, see this and cries in the corner. "Leader what's wrong" Lyn snuggles to her, "I'm a terrible sister all I do is get my brother hurt and yell at him" cries harder "how does he call this weak worthless wolf a sister". Yusei hissed in pain as he had to get stitches on his arms, legs and face, the pups snuggled to Charlotte to comfort her. "yusei should of left me to die at our parents house" yelling and sobbing uncontrollably, Jessica was almost done with yusei's wounds as she heard Charlotte blame herself "Charlotte needs to stop blaming herself when you get hurt, its not good for her or the baby". 

Yusei nodded as he was laying on his belly so his back could be tended to "she has always been like this I always try to help her but she always ends up attacking me", I ran from the den and end up running into a hunter muzzling me and shoving me in a cage. "leader!!!" trying to run after her but Jesse stop her "your pregnant" and went after them, The pack followed them as they circled the hunter ready to attack. The hunter points a gun at her stomach, starts whimpering trying back away as far as possible. Jake was hidden from view as he bit the hunters arm making him drop the gun and the pack attacked, the hunter pressed a button as the shock collar turned on. 

Screams in pain, Jaden bit off the collar as he was shocked and Charlotte was freed. Hugs jaden crying then pain hit my stomach again groaning, the baby started to kick more. "it's OK mommy fine" groaning more then felt liquid I look down at jaden's pants "s-s-sorry", Jaden shook his head "it's alright but i think the baby is coming now". I blinked and looked down and already saw the head and fainted, Jake caught her and jaden got her ready for the birth. Wakes up and screams, "Shhh it's alright" "L-lu where's Luna" feeling the baby already half way out, Luna came over with blankets. Screams then hears the baby then backs out, "dad you did it" rose hug Charlotte gently. 

Doesn't respond, "dad" nudging her. Jake put her on oxygen and checked her vitals. Jaden cleaned the baby, still doesn't respond. "daddy" nuzzling her crying, Jake looked at her "she's in some sort of coma". "no daddy" licking her face, Jake checked her. Gets weaker and heart stops, "she's part vampire right" Jesse asked yusei. Yusei nodded as Jake tried to keep her heart from stopping, "has Charlotte eaten anything since yusei was hospitalized" Jesse looked worried. "I think so", he kneels down to Charlotte and opens her mouth and rams his wrist into her fangs. Yusei watched as Charlotte started to drink hungrily at the blood, Jesse pets her head. 

Lets him go not wanting to overdo it still looking a little pale, Yusei then took over for him as he fed his sister. Starts backing up not wanting to hurt yusei, "Shh it's alright" he held her. "I don't want to hurt you" crying into his neck, he rubbed her back "you wont hurt me" "but I hurt you so many times, you try to help me but I just end up attacking you, how do you accept a useless, worthless mutt your sister" crying harder, he hugged her gently and moved his head so she could feed. Is hesitant but kisses the spot and bites drinking, Yusei held her and hummed. Purrs drinking my fill "thanks bro love ya" kissing him falling asleep, Yusei tucked her in. Whines wanting to held and sung to again, he held her in his arms as he sang the yusei is the best song. 

"your a smartass but your my smartass" saying to him, he continued. Snuggles purring, he smiled. "love you bro" smiling, "Love you too". Kiss him again snuggling to him purring, he held her close. "Don't want to lose you" tears formed, "Your never going to lose me even if you try" "I know" sitting in his lap purring unto his neck, he purred and snuggled to her. Starts teasing him by licking him, he purred and looked at her. "What I love to tease you" lick him more, he blushed a little. "aww don't be like that" licking behind his ear, Yusei bit his lip. Bites his ear and using both hands feeling his muscles, Yusei blushed more as he tried not to moan. Licks his neck feeling his chest, Yusei groaned a little. 

Bites his neck rubbing his nipples, his eyes widened. Smirks biting more rubbing circles around the nipples, Yusei moaned softly. Bites his collarbone moving my hands down to his waist, Yusei blushed more and moaned a little louder. "your a horny alpha" lifting his shirt licking his nipples, "Oh says the one whos seducing me" he smirked. "I think your horny because of me" sitting on his lap facing him smirking, he blushed as he grew hard. Smirks rubbing his crotch "yep definitely", he blushed red. Pins him down spreading his leg putting pressure on the bulge, Yusei moaned as he arched his back. Smirks unbuttoning and unzipping his pants moving them and the boxers down a little, His hard member sprang out. 

Kiss the tip and licks up and down the shaft, Yusei moaned as he sat back and enjoyed himself. I strip my shirt and sucked him off, He moaned loudly and held onto her hair. Goes faster deep throating him, He moaned more and blushed. "your so big" keeping the pace, "Your mouth is so warm" he moaned. Moans at him saying that and squirming feeling myself about to cum, Yusei moaned loudly as he came all over her. Cums as well "better" panting, he nodded and purred. "good now I'm wet terrific" blushing, he started to lick her. Moans a little, he continued. Moans louder, he moaned and went in deeper. Grabs his hair moaning really loud.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 455 33
Ever sense Lisanna came back everyone been mean and ignored. Except for Laxus, Bixlow, Freed, Evergreen, and Master. Lucy got kicked off team Natsu a...
62.2K 1.1K 28
Enhypen bxb one shots... You can also request too, I'll do any ships I don't want it to have many chapters, about 20+ is good. Started: 07.10.21 Ende...
294 26 9
Jaden and Haou are twins that don't get along however can a handsome blonde knight fix their relationship or will everything go up in smoke?
178K 6.9K 51
"Hyung...look it's blinking..." "Ofcourse it will blink you little piece of shit...It is a real human baby....Not a doll.." 👑 || SEVENTEEN || AU |...