Life With Creepypastas - Cree...

By VikingMetalToby

↳ ❝ when a mysterious faceless stick tree man believes you, a random wimpy teenager, is worthy enough... More

Before You Read, Keep In Mind...
welcome to lwcps: A/N + book ratings
2 ⦻ You're A Proxy, (Y/N)
3 ⦻ The Vagabond Walker
4 ⦻ Four Proxies, One Newbie
5 ⦻ Small Talk
6 ⦻ The Reason Why Spookystickman Kidnapped You
7 ⦻ It's KageKao
8 ⦻ You Being An Idiot For A Chapter 🧍
9 ⦻ Kate Madge 😡
10 ⦻ Trying To Befreind Crazy People (It Don't Work 😔)
11 ⦻ You Try To Be Nice But You Piss Off Blue Mask Guy
12 ⦻ Meet The Slender Clan
13 ⦻ A Surprise :)
14 ⦻ The Surprise Sucked ):
⦻ Prosopagnosia of (Y/N) ⦻
15 ⦻ You Sorta Snap The First Time
16 ⦻ Couple of Sillies Take You "Hunting"
17 ⦻ Just Some Proxy Things
18 ⦻ Jeff F*cks Up, What's New
19 ⦻ Holy Sh^t, They Make Things WORSE
20 ⦻ Jeff & BEN Shape Up And Gain 1 Single Brain Cell Between The Two Of Them
21 ⦻ Time To Become a REAL NOODLE (Proxy)
22 ⦻ Your New Mentally Unstable Family of 4
23 ⦻ Slender's Missing 1st Grade Draiwngs
24 ⦻ You Finally Get A New Room
25 ⦻ The Day You Become A Slenderpy Soldier
26 ⦻ 26 chapters in and ur ass is only NOW killing someone, smh
Slashers X Creepypastas MEGACHAPTER! + Updates & New Encounters/Text!
27 ⦻ Last (L/N) Standing (rewritting ig)
28 ⦻ School Massacre (pt. 1)
28 ⦻ School Massacre (pt. 2)
29 ⦻ Rizzing Up Pastas By Doing Absolutely Nothing
30 ⦻ PAWS the MASSIVE MURDER KITTY
31 ⦻ Average Pasta Morning
32 ⦻ THE SLENDER BROS ARE HUMAN???
33 ⦻ THE SLENDER BROS ARE HUMAN pt. 2
꧁your smelly fanarts <3꧂
34 ⦻ Alt World Creepypasta
X Nina The Killer
35 ⦻ There's Another Damn Proxy.
36 ⦻ Slender Let A Demon In The House???
37 ⦻ The Deranged Star
38 ⦻ It's Prøxy Break Day!
39 ⦻ Reasons Why People Have Trust Issues
40 ⦻ Apprently These Guys Do Karaoke
41 ⦻ The Typical 'Y/N'
42 ⦻ Kiddiepasta
43 ⦻ Great, Now The Walker's A Kid + SUS BABYSITTER???
44 ⦻ Family Night W/ The Killer Raviolis
45 🎃 Crappy Halloween Special
46 ⦻ Trapped In Another Walker's Reality (Genderbent Pastas) (WIP/TBC)
47 ⦻ What's Wrong With You...?
48 ⦻ A Guy You Should Probably Know About Named Zalgo
49 ⦻ - Masky Actually Cares
50 ⦻ General Lin̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝guine
51 ⦻ Beating Up Your Friends For Fun Cause You're Evil
52 ⦻ The Half-Ass "War"
53 ⦻ The Final Decision
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 1 - The Proxies of (Y/N)
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 2 - Meeting Everyone Again
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 3 - Being Forced To Meet New People Again
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 4 - Puppeteer's Instability
Return To Life With The Creepypastas: 5 - Komodo Fren
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 6 - Guess Whose Back...
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 7 - Dinner With Zalgo
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 8 - Chaos With Character =)
RTLWCPS: 9 - If You Actually Read And Survive This Chapter, You're a Literal god
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 10 - The Perfect Walker
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 11 - Somebody Wake Me From This Nightmare
(Y/N) & Kagekao X WonderlandsXShowtime
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 12 - Jeffy Dare
RTLWCPS: 13 - You Get Kidnapped, But You End Up Kidnapping The Kidnappers
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 14 - Roller Skating
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 15 - Walmart
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 16 - Custody of (Y/N)

1 ⦻ Spooky Octostick Man Breaks Into Your House

56.8K 1K 10.9K
By VikingMetalToby

Character File Key:
(Y/N) = Your Name
(L/N) = Last Name
(CP/N) = Creepypasta Name
(E/C) = Eye Color
(H/C) = Hair Color
(W/T) = Weapon Type
(They/Them) Will be used to refer to (Y/N) in this story. They however can be whatever you want them to be.
-----------------------

Reader's P.  O . V (male, female, duck, whatever)

So, I'm one of those people that take the weekend for granted. Somehow the time passes by unnoticed, and the next thing you know, you're waking your sorry ass up on a Monday morning at 6:00, having to get ready for school, whining about missing the weekend. Yeah, that's me.

This particular Monday however, I just wasn't feeling it, the energy to get up. Usually, I'd drag myself out of bed and be like "fuck it, let's just get this week over with."

But this time, I couldn't bring myself to. I laid in bed 6AM with my alarm screaming, and there was me staring up at the ceiling with wide, bloodshot eyes, like a madman. I didn't want to even move to stop the ringing. I was worn and tired and I wanted more than anything for this to actually just be a Saturday morning and the past two days to have just been a very realistic dream.

Unfortunately,  I had sense and knew it was time to get up because get real (Y/N), the weekends' over. You gotta go lEaRn n' sHiT.

I still didn't get out of bed though, and continued to stare into space. Eventually my alarm shut up, but it was probably going to start up again in the next 5 minutes or so.

As I laid in bed, trying to think up a way to avoid having to be a responsible person, I heard loud footsteps coming from the hallway outside my room. One of my parents were now coming around to make sure I was awake and getting ready, since I didnt follow up with the alarm as usual.

I stared at the door for a bit, then thought of an idea. I quickly grabbed my heated phone off the dresser and place it on my forehead, pressing the device against my skin. It wasnt too much heat, but hopefully it was just enough to help my plan pull through.

Just before the door was opened, I had tossed the phone back in its place and had put on a pathetic, feverish looking expression on my face. My body was sprawled in bed like I had a restless night, and I began letting out pitiful groans of pain.

It was my father that walked in, a pissed looking expression on his face as he glared over at me still in bed. I look at him in the eye and let out another groan. "dAD....I don't-"

"Aren't you supposed to be getting ready for school now or somethin'? What're you still doin' in bed?"

I slowly side-eyed him and snapped, "Don't interrupt me Papa." I then reverted back to 'being sick and lowered my voice. "I..don't feel so good..."

I throw in an extra raspy cough to enhance my trickery, and then look up to my father's eyes with a dull, gray expression; classic acting for that excuse, I'd say.

"You're not feeling well? What's that mean? You were fine last night and all of a sudden you're not?" I froze as he came up to me and rested a palm against my forehead, trying to feel for a temperature, and his eyes slowly narrowed as he kept feeling for a level of heat that really wasn't there. The heat from my phone must've worn off already.

"I don't feel a temperature on you, (L/N)."

"...Hey, I said I didn't feel well, not that I had a fever..." I lied.

My father frowned at me, shook his head, then sighed, removing his hand from my forehead. "Now you're sure you're really sick? Cause your mother wont like it, you missin' school for no good reason and all..."

"She won't like it either if you send me to school and then gets a call later saying she needs to come pick me up for me throwing up or something."

I forgot to dial back the attitude on that one, so before he could scold me, I pretend to erupt into a coughing fit and lurch as if my stomach were paining me.

For a second, I spot a concerned look dawn on his face, and I knew that my plan had worked. "Alright alright kid, you can stay home. Just....try to stay in bed, okay? Don't go spreading whatever you've got all over the place...I'll be right back, I'm gonna call your mother."

I nod, and my dad removes himself from my bedside, heading out of the room. Once he shuts the door behind him. I literally spring out of the covers and jump up and down on my bed like a madman.

It's like all the energy I was lacking before suddenly came rushing in and sent me into an excited outburst. I wasn't even tired anymore, just glad as heck I didn't have to go to that hellhole for another day.

Once I tired celebrating, I plop back in bed and grab my cellphone from the dresser. I was gonna spend my "sick day" streaming some movies and TV shows and maybe gorging myself with anything I find in the refrigerator.

I grab my headphones, then hop on to Netflix/YouTube and start watching (favorite movie/tv/anime). I was just getting into the show when the door to my room opens again and my dad is back. I throw my whole body on the phone to hide it and go back into sick mode, whining in dismay and coughing.

"I called your mom," Dad sighed, "she approves you staying home as long as you're not playing around or anything. She says you'd best be trying to get better so you can return to school tomorrow."

"...Of course I'm not faking! I'm clearly miserable father..."

My Dad somewhat smirks and shakes his head. It was as if he figured I was faking. "So you say, (L/N). But I'm going to be heading off to work in a bit so you're taking care of yourself today. Just keep the house in tact at least, if you're planning on doing something..."

With that, he turned and left my room again. I grin a bit after he was gone, then pull back out my phone. I just won myself an extra day off from school, and I felt great about it. I was going to try and make it last, as long as I possibly could.

I was ready to return to watching my stuff, although hesitated a bit before I pressed play.
Something...deep down told me that I should probably tell my dad goodbye before he left, but I didn't want to get out of bed and completely fuck up my plans to stay home. Wasnt a big deal anyways, I was gonna see him later when he got home.

I shook off the weird feeling and decided to relax and enjoy my freedom. I go back to binge watching whatever.

I sat there for a while, probably an hour just relaxing and messing with my phone, when the screen suddenly staggers a bit and it quickly switched to that complete black and white static screen you'd normally see on a TV, yet without the sound. I frown when I see my screen like that; I haven't recalled even touching the screen for a while so how was this happening and what was going on with it?

I begin tapping the screen irritatedly when I notice the white and black static becoming a bit transparent. As it did so, I noticed scrawled white text barely visible within the blurry effects, and I squint my eyes as I tried to read what it said.

I̷t̷ w̷o̷u̷l̷d̷'v̷e̷ b̷e̷e̷n̷ w̷i̷s̷e̷ o̷f̷ y̷o̷u̷ t̷o̷ h̷a̷v̷e̷ g̷o̷n̷e̷ t̷o̷ s̷c̷h̷o̷o̷l̷...

......Ok what are you phone, my mom?..

I let out a confused grunt as I kept staring at the phone screen, and pulled myself back a bit from craning my neck to look at it. Only but a few seconds after I had read the text, the full on black and white static takes over again, and this time, the noise you'd hear from the TV is included.

I blink, staring at my phone and trying to figure out what weird fuckery just happened. Best guess was that my old man knew I was lying, figured out how to hack my stuff and sent me that message to be a jerk. Or, maybe I really am sick after all.

As I ponder it more, the door to my room opens yet again, and I quickly flop back to my sick sorry bastard position. My dad was readied up for work, and he glared at me with a hard expression. "What?" I snark. (wiat what does snark mean-)

"I'm heading off to work. I see you're still ..."sick"" He said with air quotes. "Sickness doesnt go away after an hour," I respond. "Fine, whatever. I hope you get better, alright? I'll see you later."

"See you later," I say, starting to feel a teensy bit of remorse. Dad then dipped his head at me and backed out of the room for the last time.

As soon as the door shut, I saw my phone screen flash in the corner of my eye, and I rapidly turn to it where it lay within my covers. It blinked black and white over and over repeatedly, like a light switch, and I could once again see more text in white appear behind the commotion.

S̷u̷c̷h̷ a̷ s̷w̷e̷e̷t̷ f̷a̷m̷i̷l̷y̷. T̷o̷o̷ b̷a̷d̷ y̷o̷u̷'l̷l̷ n̷e̷v̷e̷r̷ s̷e̷e̷ t̷h̷e̷m̷ a̷g̷a̷i̷n̷ a̷f̷t̷e̷r̷ t̷o̷d̷a̷y̷...

I truly wasn't sure wether to confront Dad about this annoying shit and blow everything for myself or actually be concerned that my phone was being hacked. There was nothing I could do about the pop-ups, no matter how much I tapped the screen.

A sudden loud crash of thunder from outside made me jump, and I quickly grab my phone from off the covers, tumbling out of bed and heading over to the bedroom window. It's storming all of a sudden, the sky a dark, dark gray, almost looking as if it were night.

After taking a few panicked deep breaths from being shaken by the thunder, I'm able to calm myself down. I push away from the window and decide ignore the messeges on my phone, hope it'll just stop eventually.

I go and lay back down in my bed and pull my covers up over me, listening to the sounds of the weather outside now. I tried my best to forget the messages, but I kept thinking about them anyways. The second one; don't think Dad would send something like that to me ever. Never see my family again after today? He wouldn't.

I flinch when another round of thunder boomed, and I felt the slight vibrations of everything around me shaking for a second. The lamp that was in my room and was on had flickered off. The lights in the hallway outside of my room turned off, as could be seen through the door crack.

The power went out.

"Damn..." I mutter, throwing my covers off of me and hopping out of bed. I walk over to my door and open it, looking out into a darkened hallway, along with the rest of my house. "Huh. Interesting. Would be a shame if I left the assured comfort and safety of my tightly enclosed and secure room to see what horror movie shit awaits me downstairs."

"..."

"......"

I decide to play stupid today and straight up walk into the dark hallway with my big ass head.

The whole place was very dark, the only source of light being from my phone, and the wind was very loud outside, making the place sound more eerie. I usually wasn't afraid of the dark or anything like that, but with the intensity of the storm outside, the fact that the lights were all off and none of parents were home, AND remembering how I saw those messages on my phone made everything extremely unsettling for me.

I walked into my living room and took a seat on the big couch, continually focusing my light around the room. I shook slightly as the storm raged on outside. I don't know why I left my room in the first place, but I somehow felt like I was drawn here to the living room unconsciously. Not under my own will, necessarily. I just...came here.

I was kinda scared, I guess? I hate to admit it but there was no sense hiding it now. I was already here, backed on the couch, and I had no confidence to get up and run back to my room whatsoever. Even though I had my phone flashlight, it didn't really help with easing my fear. I now wished that I had just gone to school rather than play sick.

I sat there on that couch, staring and thinking, being idle as the minutes ticked by. As time passed, I began to hear a very faint noise that I can't make much out of, but then the noise began to get louder and louder. It was a static sound, except it was more eerie and gruesome than what I had heard from my phone.

I close my eyes and grab my ears and try to block out the sound, but the noise seeps through, causing me to scream out uncontrollably. It blended with the sound of dark hissing coming from somewhere within the room, and it all attacked my hearing in a disastrous melody.

"Help!?!" I shouted, but my yell was drowned out in the sounds. Suddenly, I was screaming at the top of my lungs, against my own will. The screen of my phone suddenly shattered on it's own, and the flashlight began blinking on and off on its own. Along with the static and hissing, my mind suddenly exploded into a scene of corrupted, distorted images.

Death. Torment. Suffering. I heard the screams of hundreds of people being tormented, killed. There were tombstones everywhere, the ground below them rotting and decayed. The air around was chilling and a gray sky was blowing dust all around. I... saw myself before me; my own eyes were gouged out and a bloody symbol was cut into my forehead. A twisted grin was stretched out on my face, and my now blackened claw like hand was dragging a knife along my neck, causing black blood to trickle down onto the blackened hills below.

Why was I hearing and seeing these fucked up, evil things??

Suddenly, my eyes forcefully flew open and the images disappeared from my brain. My head suddenly jolted to the side without my control, and I'm forced to face and look down towards the dark hallway.

T o w a r d s T h e H a l l w a y . . .

At the end of the hall, I saw a creature; a tall, faceless figure standing there with tendrils of darkness waving behind it. A malevolent aura surrounded its body, circulating it and making its appearance more horrifying. It was...

f̸a̸c̸e̸l̸e̸s̸s̸ y̸e̸t̸ w̸a̸t̸c̸h̸i̸n̸g̸ . . .

I tried to look away from it, but I couldn't turn away no matter how hard I tried. It had some sort of trance upon me, forcing me to keep my frightened gaze upon it.

"Ay0What the FUCK are you??" I shouted at it, knowing this creature was what torturing me. The 'thing' didn't reply, but it glided towards me slowly, its feet not once touching the ground. Its appearance was of a pitch black suit of that of a gentleman, and a black/red tie to go along with it. It wore dress shoes as black as the suit, and I wasn't sure if the tendrils behind it were apart of the suit or its actual body.

It continued to approach me until it was not but a few inches away from the couch where I was huddled. It bent over slightly to look down at me, and I shrunk further into the couch as I cowered below it.

"What are you" I mumble, more faintly this time. It slightly tilted its head to me, and after a moment of wide-eyed staring, I copied its action, slightly tilting my own head. Next thing I knew, I heard a voice speaking to me in my head.

"I, am called The Slender Man. And you, are my chosen one, (CP/N). Arise, and do my bidding."

I sit up a little in the couch and lean to look a bit closer at faceless, 'Slender Man'. "First....my name is (Y/N)," I say, "Second...What....What do you mean by "I am your chosen one?" Did I shift to Harry Potter or—?"

It's head reverted back to it's normal position, and the intensity of the aura I had felt from it before died down a bit.

"I see that you would be worthy in serving me in my legion of followers. I am calling upon you to become a Proxy of mine. You will come and live with my followers and rank through each level of servitude to me. You can either accept my invitation and join us, or live your last moments right now, in pain and torture."

Before I could say anything, I noticed something beginning to materialize slowly on top of The Slender Man's shoulder; the figure of a male appeared, looking down at me with a malevolent smirk on his face. He looked like a creepy version of...Link, THE Link from Legends of Zelda.

"It would've been wise of you to have gone to school, didn't I tell you~?" The male hissed through teeth as sharp as knives. So THIS was the one who triggered the crack-show on my phone.

I was at a lost for words as I stared at the two inhumane forces before me, my heart racing as I tried to come up with an answer to their words.

"Allow me to make this easier for you, simple minded mortal..." The Slender Man spoke again, making me blink up at him. "Will you come with me, or not?"

I slowly narrow my eyes and respond , "If I come with you, I'll have to leave my family. No dude."

"Yes, such a sweet family," The male that looked like evil Link chirped darkly, "too bad you'll never see them again after today...or at least, that'll be up to you, based on your decision~..."

"Ok...shut up," I snap at him, eyeing him with a pissed expression. "I don't understand what the hell you two are talking about. This is weird, I don't want any part of it." I then close my eyes and rub my head. "I really am sick aren't I? Maybe I'm asleep. " I was willing to come up with literally any excuse for why there was a creepy black noodle man in my house right now.

I felt something wrap tightly around my hand, and suddenly I was forced up and off of the couch, hovering in air in front of this man who towered at least 8 feet above me. His tendrils were wrapped around me so I could go nowhere. I opened my eyes immediately and looked up at him. "This isn't a game, nor is this a joke. You must make a decision now. Our time here is limited. You choose; death, or servitude."

I remained silent for a long time, staring into his facelessnes before finally muttering, "Death. I choose death. Thanks."

Somehow, the creature looked unamused by my response, and the evil Link snorted and began laughing. "I'm starting to like this kid! They're cool, you should keep 'em, Slender."

Before The Slender Man could reply, Link gave another chuckle and he began to fade away until he was no longer visible. Completely gone in thin air. I'd say I dig all paranormal shit I was seeing if I weren't so disoriented at the moment.

The Slender Man faced me for a long while in silence; I felt the presence of his aura was tensed, and for a second I was actually preparing for this thing to murder me. Insteas of killing me however, he slowly put me back down on the ground, raised one hand, and gave a quick 'Follow Me'  hand motion before teleporting to the back door of my house.

I blinked and watched the creature stand by the  door, waiting for me to come, but I scoff and shout at him, "I chose the "Death" option, you know!"

As a response in my head he replied curtly, "Be quiet you little shit and follow me."

I was taken aback at first, but then hesitantly began to follow him, walking towards him with a slow pace. I had no idea what I was getting myself into, but I sure as hell was going to listen now; for some reason I just felt obligated to. Either that, or this thing was controlling me again.

Once I approached him close enough, he teleported into my backyard. It was still pouring rain outside, yet it looked like none of the droplets were touching him. "W-Wait, I have to grab my phone of the couch," I said to him once I opened the door to the yard. "Leave it here, you won't be needing it where we are going. Besides, your human technology won't work in my woods," He responded.

I nod my head and take one more glance at the inside of my home before stepping outside into the rain. I was still in my night clothes, so the rain began to drench my clothes. I didn't really care at this point. The Slender Man faces me as I came up to him and raises his hand. Suddenly, a pitch black umbrella appears in his grasp. "Is that for me?" I ask, surprised that the Entity would be nice enough to spawn an umbrella. "No, it is for me. But...I have no qualms sharing it."

I cross my arms as the Entity holds the umbrella up over my head and he teleports the both of us through the fence out of my backyard. We relocate a few miles away from my house and end up at the end of a cut off road. There was a huge wood that spread miles across and who knows how long inward. I knew this place as a forbidden area to all local people, infamous for the place where hundreds of people have gone missing over the years and have never been seen again.

"Is it too late for me to go back? I still want my option—" I ask. "Once you step into these woods, your fate is sealed. You can never go back."

"....Fine. You scammed me out of a choice anyways..."

The umbrella disappears from over our heads, and the faceless idiot begins to glide into the depths of the trees. I look into the deep dark woods and take a huge deep breath before moonwalking behind the mysterious one into the unknown.

wTF. I forgot an important reader imput.
(S/C) = Skin Color
repeat after me. INKSUSIVE. PLACE. I want everyone who reads this to feel like they or their OC are involved/represented in the story.
(ik I spelt inclusive wrong. shut up, take this cheese, and move along quietly. (🧀))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 140 6
This is the official rewrite of my most popular fanfiction, Living With the Creepypastas. Cast away by her parents as a child, Y/N was convinced she...
2.6K 171 30
(This story is major cringe for me to see with my own eyes in the year 2021, but not when I wrote it years ago so there's plenty of grammar/spelling...
8.7K 348 15
November 2018- 1st in maskyxreader (wow) -------- Some notes before we start: Yes I know that Masky is not part of creepypasta but I love creepypasta...
1K 1 27
{ 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐘𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 & 𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐒 } 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 𝟮𝟴,𝟱𝟲𝟳 |✓| As an enthusiast in the paranormal, it came natur...