Mark of an Alpha's Queen

By the_atticwriter

COMPLETED ✔️ Previously known as Catch Cassandra and Jace... Remember how their story went? But hold on... t... More

Part I - Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Bonus Chapter
Part II - Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Christmas Bonus Chapter
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Bonus Chapter
Part III - Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

Chapter 7

202 30 12
By the_atticwriter

Alexis' POV

~1 week later ~

"Alexis" someone whispers, shaking me gently.

I groan and force my eyes open. Mia was staring at me with a smile.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with Erin or something?" I ask frowning as my eyes adjusted to the light.

"Eric" she corrects. "And no, I didn't want to miss my last day with you before you leave to become an actual princess" she says with a smile. "Lucky you"

Damn it! It's really happening?!

I force myself to smile. I get in the shower and take a long bubble bath. I walk out an hour and a half later and Mia's gone. However, she'd picked some clothes for me. I look at them and chuckle.

"There's no way I'm wearing any of these" I say.

“But you need to fit in with the royal people”.

It was my last day with my family and I wasn't going to ruin the entire day because I'm overdressed for everything!

I rummage through my favorites and find Max's old New York sweater. I slip it on and look for my gray sweatpants to match. I slip my phone in my pocket. My hair was still wet so I decide to let it dry on its own. I look around and find mom's unicorn slippers, which I put on.

"Good morning!" I greet as I walk in the kitchen, diving straight for the fridge. "Hey, where'd the apple juice go? And why has everything been replaced by these healthy foods?" I ask with a frown.

"You really did take after your mother huh?" aunt Isabel says, grabbing the tray of piping hot cookies.

I stretch my arm to grab one when she slaps it away.

"Ow!" I cry.

"You seriously did take after her" she says. "And these are for the guests" she adds and leaves.

Guest? What guests?

"Hey aunt Kris...?".

"Oh thank you so much sweetie. Now if you just grab those and hand it out. Thank you" she says pointing to the colorful doughnuts.

My stomach lets out a loud growl. I feel a smirk coming on.

"But I don't trust you with them" uncle Nathan appears taking the tray.

I pout. He squeezes my cheek and passes by. My stomach let's out another growl.

"I can't take this anymore" I say and pull out my phone.

I call Pizza Palace and order some pizza before walking out.

"Hey" people greet as I pass by.

I hardly respond because I'm busily googling how to control hunger.

"Oh honey, your dad asked me to tell you to start packing" Charlotte says.

"Mmh" I say passing by her.

"Oh and, Prince Colton's here" she says making me stop suddenly.

Colton?! Here?! Now?! How...okay I know that one. But like seriously?! The guy's stalking me.

"He can't see you dressed like this!" Tia says, freaking out.

"Ya think I don't know?!" I snap, freaking out even more.

Hold on! Why do I suddenly want to look good in front of him? I shake my head and look around. I've gotta hide, but if I do someone's going to receive my Pizza and I'll get it with more than half slices gone...and I don't want that!

I groan loudly and turn around bumping into my dad and spilling his Starbucks all over my sweater.

"Dad!" I cry.

"Oh sorry sweetie" he says looking at the ugly stain on my sweater. "Hey, aren't those the slippers your mother's been looking for?".

"Yes dad, and you're not telling her, okay?" I say with a smile.

He laughs and the doorbell rings.

"I'll get it" I say and head for the door.

"Pizza Palace. I have a delivery for a Ms. Graham?".

Finally!

I smile and take the box from the man and rush upstairs to my room. I was feeling very sticky already. I drop the box in front of my dresser and quickly take off the sweater. I let out a huge sigh of relief and throw the sweater on the floor.

"Finally!" I breathe and lean on the door, closing my eyes.

"Alexis?".

The familiar male voice makes my eyes fly wide open.

WTF?!

I turn around and see him, comfortably sitting in the couch, with his legs crossed and a stupefied but amused look on his face. My mouth drops.

Shit!

I quickly reach down, grab my sweater and put it back on.

Yuck!

"What in goddess' name are you f***ing doing in my room Colton?!".

"Watching a strip show obviously" he chuckles. "You should have continued, I was enjoying it".

"You wish!".

Gosh he's such a pervert!

"What do you want in my room Colton?" I ask with a sigh. “Don't you have princely duties or something to attend to?”.

He stands and moves up to me. I stare at mom's unicorn slippers. I could feel his breathing on my neck.

"I do... you" he whispers, making me jump a little.

I feel the sparks.

"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?" he whispers, his lips slightly brushing my neck.

I close my eyes and fight back a moan.

Stop it Alexis, he's playing you!

"Your highness, please step away from me. I know karate" I say.

He just pauses and clench his fist, his knuckles turning white.

"Way to ruin the moment!" Tia growls.

Colton moves back and bites his lip, scratching the back of his head.

"Shouldn't you be at least thankful that I've agreed to come with you?" I ask, folding my arms across my chest.

"Oh honey trust me, if you didn't, I'd hoist you up like a flag and bring you with me" he says, hands in his pocket.

"What do you really want? I've got myself a box of pizza to consume" I say.

"I just wanted you to know that I'd be leaving earlier today with my aunt. My uncle left a week ago but don't worry, my right hand and future beta will bring you. Your flight leaves at 6pm. Try not to miss me too much...or get yourself killed" he says.

"You'll be the last person I'll be missing" I say.

He chuckles.

"You'll be begging to see me, trust me Hon. Illyria is my turf" he laughs. "Well I better get going now. Later peaches" he says and clicks his tongue.

He's about to leave but walks up to me and smirks. He leans into me and glances at my lips. I close my eyes and try to recite the prayer, hoping I would get it right this time.

I feel a little peck on the corner of my lips. Intense sparks erupt through my body. He slowly pulls away, leaving me wanting more.

"I really liked what I saw 10 minutes ago. Bring some lingeries" he winks, with a smirk on his face and leaves.

I let out the breath I didn't even know I was holding.

"Why does he always do that to me?!" I say, breathing heavily.

I lock my door and slip off the sweater. I eat my pizza and spend literally the entire afternoon packing. At 4.30 I'm done. I take a shower before dressing up.

I zip up my luggage and sigh, taking a last look at my room.

“I'll miss you... even though you tried to kill me” I say, looking out the balcony.

I grab my phone and drag the luggage downstairs.

“Oh she's here dad” Max says helping me with the bag.

Grandma Michelle takes pictures. There was a boy standing beside her.

“You must be Prince Colton's...” I struggle to find the right words.

He nods and bows.

“The Right Honourable Sir Daniel Wang” he says sweetly, with a little British accent. "But you can just call me Daniel".

I smile. He's Asian but he's in America and he has a British accent. I like him already!

“Shall we go?” he asks.

“Yeah, lemme just—”.

I'm rudely interrupted by mom and Mia.

“Oh my little girl!” mom coos and pulls me into a tight hug.

“You weren't going to leave without a goodbye were you?” Mia asks joining in the hug.

“Oh, it's a group hug!” aunt Summer chirps, joining with everyone else around.

“Can't…bre…athe” I choke out.

They pull away and mom pushes my hair away from my face. I see tears in her eyes.

“Oh honey” she coos and pulls me into another hug.

“I'll be fine…and if I need anything, I promise to call” I whisper to her. “I love you mom”.

“I love you too” she says.

I pull away and she gives me a kiss. Dad too…then Mia…then Max. After all the emotional talky stuff, they finally let me go.

I walk outside and see Daniel. He smiles at me.

“Ready to go?” he asks.

I shake my head.

“Not really, but let's go before I change my mind” I say.

“This way” he leads.

I follow slowly to the car. He gets in beside me. The chauffeur shuts the door and starts the car but it doesn't respond.

“What the—?”.

I sigh and roll down the glass.

“Mom?!” I shout at the house.

The car shakes and let's out a loud sound after a few minutes.

“Try that again” I tell the chauffeur.

He does and the car starts smoothly.

“Thank you!” I yell again and roll up the glass.

I sigh.

“Was that your mom?” Daniel asks, astonished.

I nod.

“Yes; yes it was”.

Thanks for reading 💖

Please don't be a silent reader 😊

Don't forget to vote, comment and recommend ❣

Until the next update 😉

~the_atticwriter 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12M 576K 127
[COMPLETE] Some bonds can't be broken, even in death. -- He couldn't endure another heartbreak. "Accepting her would be a mistake," he said. "She's a...
4.3M 131K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
256K 8.5K 33
One night changes Sierra's life forever when she loses everything except her toddler niece. In charge of the last six members of her pack, it is up...
12.8K 393 67
Nova is the daughter of Alpha James Doxon of the New Moon pack ranked the 3rd biggest in the U.S. She is a fierce warrior and skilled tracker. She's...