Trafalgar D. Water Law x Read...

By ABAO14

Sadly, I'm no longer accepting requests! :c BTW check ou my other one shots in my profile, they're not in thi... More

Requests are closed!
Sad Law x Angry Law x Reader
Cat Law x Bunny Law x Owner Reader
Law (D.I.D.) x Reader
Submissive Law x Dominant Reader (Peto Peto no Mi)
Child Sad Law x Babysitter Reader
Pirate Law brothers x Marine Reader
Adopted Law x Step-sister Reader
Law x Dragon Reader
Bad boy Law x Shy Reader
Werewolf Law x Human Reader
Singer Law x Dancer Reader - Songfic
Part 2 - Law (DID) x Reader
Bunny Law x Hunter reader
Single Dad Law x Childhood Friend Read
Wolf Law x Bunny Reader
Marine Law x Pirate Reader
Valentine's Day Special
Gang Leader Law x Gang Leader Reader
Part 3 - Law (D.I.D.) x Reader
Disney Special - Mulan
Yandere Law x Reader
Step-sinblings Law x Reader
Genderbender: Female Law x Male Reader
Captain Law x Newbie Reader
Yandere Neko Law x Owner Reader
Adult Law x Child Reader
Photographer Law x Model Reader
Female Law x Female Reader
Childhood friends Law x Tomboy Reader
Easter Special
Captain Law x Cook Reader
Easter Special - Law x Real World Reader
Kingsman Law x Princess Reader x Surprise Guest
Shark Fishmen Law x Human Reader
Vampire Law x Werewolf Law x Reader
Law x Geisha Reader x Zoro
Law x Extravagant Reader
Different Dimension Laws x Reader
Fanboy Law x Ninja Reader
Policeman Law x Thief Reader
Law x Witch Reader
Pocket Size Law x Reader
Doctor Law x Emotionless Reader
Guard Law x Princess Reader
Shark Fishmen Law x Human Reader Part 2
Child Law x Child Reader
Dancer Law x Dancer Reader
Possessive Law x Neko Reader
Law x Bipolar Reader

Dad Law x Pregnant Reader

5.6K 120 56
By ABAO14

Genre: Fluff and comedy!

Main characters: Pregnant Mom Reader, Dad Law, First Child Luffy.

Law's pov:

"Surgery completed. Nice work everyone." - I spoke to my team as some of them covered the patient back while others, like me, took off their gloves.

I walked around the patient's bed to grab his plaque and began to fill out the surgery's results. Once everything was written down I attached the plaque back on and pressed a button on a nearby wall for the nurses to return the patient to his room.

As usual, the nurses arrived quickly as I took off my mask, cap, and threw the bloody gloves away.

"Mr. Trafalgar!" - One of the nurses called - "There's a phone call for you."

I thanked her and made my way towards my secretary.

"Robin-ya." - I called her giggling figure on the phone.

"Doctor Law, just on time!" - She smiled and handed me the wired phone.

"Hello?" - I said looking quizzically at my secretary who wouldn't stop giggling.

"Tra-guy! Finally!" - Luffy's childish voice squealed on the other end of the line.

"I told you not to call me that! I'm your father, speak to me like a normal kid!" - I scolded him, ever so annoyed at his behaviour.

"Tra-guy! Mommy just peed herself! And she's blaming it on the baby!" - He completely ignored my scolding.

"Luffy stop prank calling, we need to keep this line safe for when (Y/N)-ya has your baby brother!" - I sighed, this was the fifth time this week. Today was tuesday...

"But mommy- No, I wanna talk! MOM-"

I could tell (Y/N)-ya and Luffy were fighting for the phone with all the yelling and weird bumping noises.

"Honey!" - The voice of my wife finally came through - "I'm having the baby! My water just broke!"

"W-What?!" - That took me by surprise, I actually thought Luffy was just prank calling.

"No! Mommy stop lying! You peed! You-" - They began fighting for the phone again, which didn't help my panicking self.

"(Y/N)-ya! Luffy-ya!" - I tried calling them but they were still yelling at each other - "(Y/N)-ya, if you can hear me: I'll be right there! Hang on!"

I hung up the phone and was about to turn to leave when a hand surrounded by dark aura on my arm stopped me.

"No, no, no ,no." - The creeping voice of my passive-agressive secretary advised me not to move if I held my life dear to me - "Today you have two more surgeries doctor. You can't skip like last time... throwing all the work one me..."

"Y-Yes, y-your right..." - I felt my body sweat with shivers - "B-But what about (Y/N)-ya?..."

"The newby can go get her!" - Robin turned back to her cheerful self instantly.

Reader's pov:

"Faster! Faster!" - Luffy yelled as Boney stepped further on the gas, nearly going over any car in front of her.

"I take it your new..." - I said holding onto my mouth not to throw up from her horrible driving.

"Oh yes! I'm Boney the new nurse- GET OUT OF THE WAY!" - She turned back to yell at some car who went ahead of her.

"We're in a highway, I have priority lady!" - The other car yelled.

"Take that priority and shove it up your ass! I'm an ambulance, get out of my way!" - She yelled back and accelerated before turning towards me - So where were we?"

"We're here!" - She suddenly stopped the car almost sending me and Luffy out the window.

"Finally..." - I felt my body go weak form relief and slump on the seat.

"YAY! That was fun!" - Luffy clapped his hands together happilly.

"Stay here, I'll go get the stretcher." - Boney got out of the ambulance followed by Luffy.

"Me too! Me too!" - He said as he left your door open.

A few minutes later Boney and Luffy appeared with the stretcher and helped me get off the ambulance and into the stretcher.

"Alright. Let's go!" - Boney put herself behind the stretcher and started to push while running, preparing to swing.

"Go go!" - Luffy sat on my lap as I clung onto him while screaming for my life.

We burst into the emergency room/E.R. fast and furious thanks to Boney's skating habilities, skillfully avoiding people and obstacles along the way.

"Our stop is riiiiight- here!" - She waited for us to pass a few doors and then suddenly jumped off grabbing me and Luffy, letting the stretcher go.

A few seconds later we heard a crash and people's screams coming from the end of the hall, but I was too focused  on Luffy to care.

"Luffy! Come back here! Ahh!" - I was stopped by pain when tried to reach for my son who escaped my arms.

"Mom! That old man is giving out lollipops! I'm gonna get one!" - He yelled running away too fast for either Boney and I.

"Don't worry, the pediatricians will look out for him. We have to take care of you first!" - Boney put me on a wheelchair and once again we skated away - "Excuse us! Prego lady in labor coming through! Clear the away peasants!"

Law's pov:

I was putting on my clean wardrobe for the next surgery when suddenly we heard a crash. Everyone looked around as panicking nurses run back and forth.

"What's going on?" - I asked my collegues nearby.

"I has to be Boney. She always does big entries." - Someone commented.

"Then that means my wife-" - I stopped by a cold hand and a dark aura behind me.

"Your next surgery starts in 5." - I heard the voice of the devil's child.

"Y-Yes... Robin-ya..."

Luffy's pov:

"Hey old man! I want one too!" - I stretched my arm to the old man with lollipops.

"W-Wha-" - The old man looked around confused - "Where are your parents kid?"

"I want a lollipop!" - I yelled, my eyes fixated on his pocket with lots of lollipops.

"Ok ok. Here." - He gave me one but I huffed in annoyance.

"I want more!" - I taped my foot taking the first lollipop from his hand.

"B-But these are ment for-"

"I don't care! I want more!" - I yelled and suddenly felt a presence from the side.

"Z-Zoro! We thought we had lost you!" - The old guy started acting weird.

"How stupid can you be to lose a kid?" - I said out loud hearing him gasp in offense.

"Adults are stupid. They aways get lost from me." - The green haired kid beside me sighed with his arms crossed.

"You don't deserve those!" - I jumped and took all the lollipops running  the opposite direction - "Stupid adults don't deserve lollipops!"

"Come back here brat!"

"Annoying old man!" - The green haired kid kicked him between his legs and ran alongside me.

"Right?!" - I agreed with him - "I'm Luffy by the way!"

"Call me Zoro." - We came to a stop and shook hands like real men.

"WOAH! ZORRO! No way! I'm meeting Zorro! You're a movie star!" - My eyes turned into stars as my body filled with excitment - "Show me one of your moves!"

"I don't know what your talking about... but I'm praticing to be a swordsman. I can show you some moves!" - He agreed with his usual poker face - "Let's go look for something I can use as a sword!"

Reader's pov:

"Boney, are you sure he'll be fine?" - I asked for the tenth time as she made my bed more confortable for me.

"Yes! Don't worry about it. Just focus on delivering the baby, he'll be here soon." - She turned around to a small medical table with previously prepared instruments.

"What about my husband?" - I asked not really apying attention to what she was doing.

"He too will be here soon. But for now relax and let me handle everything!" - She turned back around with a giant syringe - "This is for your pain."

Law's pov:

I was working fast, wanting to finish everything and go to my loving wife and kid sooner. I wanted to be there for her once the baby came out  but I knew it could take a while so I focused on the task ahead.

A sudden shiver ran down my spine.

"Is everything ok doctor?" - An assistant asked.

"Y-Yes. I just felt a shiver." - I tried focusing again but a banging on the glass got my attention - "LUFFY???"

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Luffy and some weird green haired kid playing sword fights with some mops while the cleaning lady chased after them.

"W-What is that?!" - Someone from my team broke the silence.

"L-Let's focus back!" - I tried my team to focus back so I could finish early and plot my son's murderer after.

We went back to work. The surgery was quite simple but the stitching required experienced hands and patience, that's why I was called.

I was doing my best when suddenly there was banging against the glass again.

"TRA-GUY?! Zoro look! It's Tra-guy! He's my father! TRA-GUY! TRA-GUY!" - Luffy kept banging the mop against the glass with his arms spread and mouth open against it while his friend stared seriously at me.

"I-Is that your son doctor?!" - The team asked.

"N-No. I've never seen him in my life!" - I ignored his shouts as the cleaning lady thankfully dragged him away with the help of a few nurses.

"Ok, all done! I'm gonna head out early." - I wiped out the sweat on my forehead, already leaving the patient to my team.

Once again I got rid of the bloody gloves and put aside my medical mask and cap before heading out.

"Doc-" - Robin-ya was going to start talking but I ran past her on time.

"I have to go see my wife! I'll be back, I promisse!" - I shouted while running.

"I was going to tell you your last surgery was canceled!" - She waved at me and I gave her a thumbs up before looking ahead.

I ran past numerous annoying nurses and doctors whose life evolved around kissing my ass on a daily basis and went for the maternity care, where I knew (Y/N)-ya would be.

"What room is my wife?" - I spoke between heavy breaths to the receptionist.

I don't think I've ever run so much in my life...

"I'm sorry doctor Trafalgar but your wife hasn't been registered yet. Perhaps you're mistaken and she's late." - She told me after checking up on the computer.

"W-Wha-How?! Luffy-ya!" - I suddenly remembered my idiot son was here, which ment my heavily pregnant wife was here too.

I ran, without bothering to give her an explanation, back to surgical ward, to where I had last seen Luffy.

"Robin-ya!" - I called her stopping right in front of her - "Have you seen Luffy-ya?!"

"I saw him being chased by a cleaning lady down the hall. But maybe you should look for him where there's food near."

"Luffy-ya!" - I called out for him, the people around me looking at me like I was crazy.

"Are you looking for a child?" - A familiar voice came from behind me making me stop and turn around.

Before me stood my biggest idol, Corazon. He was the best doctor in this hospital, at the early age of 26 he had already been in charge of every sector and had been renewed with several awards! Which somehow he came to burn... along with each sector, that's why he always ended up being transfered to another one.

"Y-Yes!" - I felt so embarrassed for stuttering and my face was probably bright red right now, my wife would be jealous if she saw me like this.

"Does he eat a lot?" - He asked sipping on his coffee.

"Y-Yes...?" - I answered a little unsure. 

I never imagined our first real outside work conversation would go like this...

"He just got kicked out of the cafeteria for eating other patients and some of the doctors food." - I felt like I had just been run over by a truck - "I kicked him out."

Nevermind, it was a tsunami. Someone dig me a hole!

"Boney took him to his mother's room." - He talked calmly between sips.

"T-Thank you, d-doctor." - My pride felt like it had been washed away as I dragged my feet towards the maternity care again.

"Wait!" - His call was like a second chance given by god, I could feel tears coming out of my eyes - "I have another kid here. Do you want it?"

He stretched his arm out to show a beat up green haired kid with a frown on his face.

"Sure why not..." - I sighed not really caring to keep the appearances in front of my idol anymore.

"I-I'm not... I'm not good with kids..." - Corazon scratched the back of his head with a slight blush painted on his cheeks - "Don't tell anyone!"

"Your secret's safe with me." - I chuckled and took the hulk's kid in my arms.

"You're cool Trafalgar. See you around!" - He smiled and waved before walking away, leaving me chocked behind.

HE NOTICED ME!

"Old man." - The kid poked me - "Your mouth's gonna fall if you don't close it soon. And why are you crying? I don't do good with o-others c-crying..."

HE KNEW MY NAME!

I threw the door open for the tenth time looking inside with one arm still holding the kid, wide eyes and dry mouth from the running.

"You're late!" - A pink haired nurse scolded while eating a slice of pizza.

"I have never done so much exercise in my life!" - I was barely able to speak and most of what came out here whistles.

"What? Here, dring up." - Boney gave me a glass of water, which I drank in less than two seconds, and took the kid from me - "Your friend's over there waiting for you!"

Boney pointed towards Luffy who had fallen asleep beside an also sleeping (Y/N)-ya.

"I drugged her." - I chocked on my own saliva at her confession - "I'm obviously exaggerating! She's just too sensitive to our analgesic, so she passed out after screaming."

"She has to wake up! The baby's coming either way!" - I stated.

Reader's pov:

My body felt heavy, especially my eyelids. The warmth was so confortable, I didn't feel like waiking up but something wasn't letting me...

Something was calling me...

"(Y/N)-ya!" - I opened my eyes with difficult - "I'm so glad you're finally awake."

The first thing I saw was my worrywart of a husband, always checking on my health as usual.

"Hi there handsome!" - I teased him like usual.

"Mommy!" - I heard the voice of my troublesome child right next to me.

"My prince!" - I hugged and kissed his forehead despite still feeling sleepy and he cuddled on my chest.

"And princess..." - Law came to my side with something on his arms.

He leaned forward, closer to me, and put a newborn baby girl on my chest, right beside Luffy...

"Whose is it?" - I looked at my husband confused and he chuckled rubbing his fingers on his eyes from exhaustion.

"Ours."

"Nah-ha that's not mine."

"It is."

"..."

"..."

"Are you serious?! I can't even remembering giving birth to her!"

"Boney drugged you."

"Couldn't she have done that with the first one? I didn't feel a thing!"

A/N: Sorry this one isn't a usual smut ;)

I felt like doing a bit of comedy but I don't think it turned out that well as I'm sleepy and almost hitting my head against my laptop :P

I'll keep working on the other requests.

Btw, Alice in wonderland is winning the competition until now (it closes only day 13th).

Alice in Wonderland 3
Little mermaid 2
Mulan 2
Tarzan 1
Brave 1
Beauty and the beast 2
Princess and the frog 1
Red riding hood 1
Sleeping Beauty 1
Cinderella 1  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 342 41
A collection of One Piece x Reader one shots Enjoy reading! Have a request? Leave it in the comments and I'll do my best! Only rule for now is no NS...
127K 4.8K 27
In their travel through the New World, the Heart Pirates land in an island known for being covered by a thick fog once every hundred years. However...
42.2K 849 24
This is the Law one shot book. It's all about The Surgeon of Death here. Just making this to write a few one shots here and there when I need somethi...
72.2K 2.3K 11
If dealing with one Law was hard, imagine five AND with different parts of his personality! Let's hope (Y/N)'s fragile heart survives after this very...