Simple But Effective [NEXT UP...

By ktbooks1000

Addy's life changed forever on the night of the ice-cream date. Everything turned upside down when she met on... More

Simple But Effective
Prologue
Chapter 1: Uh Oh...
Chapter 2: Seriously!?
Chapter 3: Nuh Uh
Chapter 4: WHAT!!!? YOU'RE A WHAT!
Chapter 5: So how does it work?
Chapter 6: Oh god! Where are they?
Chapter 7: Is Everyone A MONSTER!?
Chapter 8: Help me...
Chapter 9: The Way I Has To Be

Chapter 10: We Can Help

368 9 8
By ktbooks1000

Niall's POV

I woke up the next morning on the couch, alone. I as shivering and could barely open my eyes. They were crust-filled and wet. As if I' been crying. I couldn't remember any dreams, so just assumed the worst. Without thinking I clicked on my phone.

4 new messages

Niall went to the police station to take care of some stuff. -Haz

3 new messages

It's official now that Lou and Addy are missing be home soon to tell you the details. -Haz

2 new messages

The police decided to keep me for questioning, srry -Haz

1 new message

Decided to skip out huh, meet me in 15 at the beach! -Blake

Damnit! I looked at the time the message was sent.

8:26 a.m.

I looked at the wall clock.

8:31 a.m.

I threw on the same ragged 'Beatles' shirt I wore the previous night. Before the 'Harry Thing' Which I'd like to forget about. Then threw on a black sweater to protect myself from the morning chill. I went outside to find myself careless. I turned to rush back into my room before I was caught by paparazzi. I fortunately made it and walked to the deck near the end of the hotel room. I walked out on the deck, and noticed for the first time during our horrific stay here that the beach was right outside are room. I made a quick plan attack and began climbing over the deck and jumping to the ground landing on my feet. I started for a dead sprint for the beach and made it there in record time. I was suddenly dragged over to a tree aggressively and pinned there.

"h-hi Blake." I choked out

Louis' POV

"Hello!" I screamed at the top of my lungs for the fifteenth time in the past two minutes.

"For god's sake shut up!" A man's voice yelled back at me.

"What the hell do you want from me!" I yelled back angrily, and a bit whiny

"You the woosiest vamp I've ever seen for starters."

I didn't entirely disagree with that comment. But was in a horrid mood so I argued on anyway.

"Maybe you didn't here me, what-the-HELL-do-you-want!"

I said so stubborn and angrily that even I was a bit shaken.

"Not for me to answer kid."

Suddenly I was yanked to my left and taken out of my chains. The man threw my limp body over his built and broad shoulders. I didn't realize how hungry I was until I smelt this man's body. He smelt so... so alive. Why would they tempt me with this mortal. He was defiantly under one of our deathy-glare trances.

The other vampires keeping me here wanted something from me. Why did they want me to change into a full vampire so bad. Did they not get that still being warm was a fantastic sensation. That still feeling attached to my life wasn't a bad thing. I knew that I was going to have to leave the band soon. I mean it would get a bit suspicious if I stayed this young forever. But why did they want me to let go so bad. I had to show those other vampires who the real boss was. Quickly I snapped my body around pinning the mortal to the ground.

It felt as soon as I got him pinned the position was switched and I was on the bottom. Being stared at with fierce yellow eyes. Wait! what? This was no human. This was a werewolf, but a vampire can always smell one out. I just don't understand how I let myself miss this. How was I supposed to save someone else when I couldn't even protect myself.

Niall's POV

"So let's get straight to business." Blake said sternly

I was still pinned to the tree.

"You think I could be let down." I said with little air

Blake dropped me to the ground with a thunk and continued walking onward cautiously. As if we were being watched.

"Blake what's going on." I asked

I interrupted his thoughts, which seemed to startle him. He turned back to me slowly and answered.

"I know where they are."

"Who? What are you talking about!" I said rudely at the unfinished response

"For god's sake Niall! Louis and that girl."

"What?" I said shocked

"There back at the den."

"We have billions of dens!" I said a bit exaggerated but not too far off from the truth. I mean how were we supposed to know which den they were in and why were they with the wolves to start with.

" The main den."

I looked a him in utter confusion. The main den as any wolf knew was where the first werewolf pack started back in the sixty's. In Cannonsburg Pennsylvania, about 9 hours away.

"Ya which is why we need to leave NOW!"

I didn't really trust Blake but really didn't have another choice but to. So I climbed into his Cadillac Esclade truck and we were off.

**************************************************

Heyy guys sorry for the REALLY short chapter but I have to get off the computer soon! So this is what you get :D

I decided it was time to bring Lou back so YAYYY to that and now I must ask

Please COMMENT!!! I would like to know what people think of my book :D

Please VOTE if you enjoyed

And if you LOVED please FAN me

I love you me LOVILIES,

Mandy xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 9.9K 105
violet jones grew up around people that she feared. one day she got thrown a massive curve ball, her whole life blowing up just within just two days...
140K 1.8K 56
Well i mean its just imagines of walker sooooo Also request are open so if you want one just let me know!
175K 8.4K 53
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

322K 8.3K 117
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...