Mark of an Alpha's Queen

By the_atticwriter

COMPLETED ✔️ Previously known as Catch Cassandra and Jace... Remember how their story went? But hold on... t... More

Part I - Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Bonus Chapter
Part II - Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Christmas Bonus Chapter
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Bonus Chapter
Part III - Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

Chapter 5

184 32 10
By the_atticwriter

Colton's POV

My heart stops when I see her falling. Her cry reaches my ears as I dash to catch her. I lay her against my chest and stare at her flawless face. Even though she was unconscious, she still took my breath away. How could such beauty even exist?

Her mom rushes to her side.

“Sweetheart open your eyes” she cries.

“We've got to get her to the hospital” I say and lift her up.

She was as light as a feather. I carry her to the car and climb in beside her, her head resting on my shoulder as she firmly held on to my shirt. Mrs. Graham gets in beside her with a very worried look.

It was her birthday and she was going to spend it in the hospital because her seventeen year old daughter can't help but fall all the time.

We arrive at the hospital and she's put on a stretcher. She was still holding on to me. My heart warms.

She loves me.

The nurse loosens her grip on my shirt and her hand falls into mine. I take her hand in mine and I feel a little squeeze. I smile.

“Sir, I'm sorry but, we have to take her now” the lady says.

I nod and slowly let go. I watch her being wheeled away and my heart aches.

“Please be fine”.

------------------------------------------------------------

“Can someone please explain to me how my sister fell 40 feet from her balcony?!” Mia asks, walking in the waiting room.

“Calm down. She'll be alright. The doctor is in there with her” Fiona says, rubbing her back.

Cassandra sat there with her face in her hands. Jace slips beside her.

“Honey, she'll be okay. Our girl is a fighter” he says.

Cassandra sniffs, nodding and rests her head on his shoulders and he pulls her closer.

“Mom” Mia coos slipping in the seat next to her and hugging her.

Elise walks in with a smile on her face. They all look up at her.

“You can stop worrying now, she's fine and the medicine's wearing off so she'll be awake soon”.

##################################################################

Alexis' POV⚛

I open my eyes slowly and I feel horrible. My whole body hurt like hell and I felt sick and dehydrated. A familiar scent shoots up my nose.

Colton!

I slowly pull myself up and I see someone's head on the side of the hospital bed I laid on. His dark hair had fallen on his godly face as he held on tightly to my hand. I furrow my eyebrows.

Why is he holding my hand?

I decide to ignore him but the sparks weren't making it easy. His hot breath warms my wrist. I stare at him in awe when he stirs and wakes up. I change my expression and frown.

“You know, you look ugly when you smile so keep that face on” he says with a smirk on his face.

I snatch my hand away. Tia whimpers.

“What are you doing here?” I ask.

He stands up and runs his hand through his hair.

“Get out right now” I say and point to the door.

He slips his hands in his pocket and stares at me.

“I believe what you're trying to say is thank you” he says and pops something into his mouth.

I arch an eyebrow.

“Thank you?”.

“You're welcome” he says with a smile.

“No, I was not...” I groan “Please get out” I say clenching my fists.

“I don't think so”.

“Why did they let you in anyway?” I ask searching around for the help button.

“Because I told everyone you were in love with me”.

My jaw drops.

You did what?!

The door opens and my family walks in.

“Oh sweetheart, how are you feeling?”.

I stare blankly at them.

“Alexis?”.

“How can you believe anything this stranger says to you?!”.

They stare at me, then Colton, then back at me.

“What are you talking about?” dad asks.

“Honey I know this is all too much for you but Prince Colton of Illyria is your mate” mom says.

I frown.

“How is this supposed to make me feel better?”.

I glance at him and he winks.

Damn you! 

“We just want you to be happy” mom whispers.

I roll my eyes.

She turns to Colton and goes in for a hug.

“Thank you Your Highness” mom says.

“Please just call me Colton”.

He looks over at me and smirks as he hugs mom tighter, rubbing her back. I narrow my eyes at him.

Dad seemed to be catching on and clears his throat loudly. Colton let's go as dad gives him a deadly glare.

“Well we'll leave you two alone” mom says and begins to pull everyone away.

“Mom...”.

Colton throws his arms around me.

“Don't worry Mr. and Mrs. Graham. I'll take good care of her and bring her home myself” he says.

I look at him as he smiles and wiggles his brows at me.

“Yes, and you two can go and celebrate mom's birthday... without accidents” Mia chirps, giving me a look and pulling them away.

“I can not believe my own family would leave me alone with a crazy person”.

Colton turns away from the door.

“It's just the two of us beautiful” he says leaning on the door, his arms crossed and his muscles bulging from the tight shirt he wore.

He works out.

“How I'd love to get a glimpse of what's under there” Tia says.

I eye him and bite my lip. He smirks and I slide back in the bed, throwing the covers over my head.

This is going to be one hell of a day!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Colton's POV

I pull up in front of our temporary house for the umpteenth time and rest my head on the stirring wheel.

It's 2am for goodness sake!

Why can't I stop thinking about her? I can't even sleep.

It's driving me crazy that I can't be with the woman I'm meant to be with. I growl and slam my fist on the horn.

“I want you Alexis; and I always get what I want”.

-------------------°°°°°°°°°°°°°°--------------------

⚛Alexis' POV⚛

I toss an turn. I glance at the clock. It's 2am for crying out loud and I can't sleep because I'm thinking about Colton.

“I think I'm going to loose my sanity if I don't do something” I say and climb out of bed.

I go down the stairs and head straight for the kitchen. I grab the milk and head back up. On my way, I pass mom and dad's room.

Memories of my sleepless nights as a little girl come flooding back. I would sneak into their room and slip in between them till I fell asleep. I smile and approach their door.

“I don't know how we're going to tell Alexis” I hear mom say.

Tell me what?

“Honey she'll understand…”.

“No, Jace. It's going to be very hard for her and us. I'm not okay with our little girl leaving to join her mate lead not just the Silver Wolf Pack but an entire kingdom”.

I pause and draw my hand away from the doorknob. Telling me a complete stranger is my mate isn't enough? Now they want me to leave with him and become royalty?

“Honey, if the elders and the royal family of Illyria get to know we're thinking of bending the rules we'll be in some serious shit” dad says.

“But Jace—”.

“We'll explain it to her to her in the morning, okay my love? She always understands”.

I see the lights go off. I stumble back and run into my room. My eyes sting with tears and I stare at myself in the mirror.

“I don't know how I'm going to take the whole we'll explain it to her thing in the morning, but I know this... there is no way I'm going anywhere with that suck up royal pain in the ass”.

Don't forget to vote, comment and recommend ❣

~the_atticwriter 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 124K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
15.8K 713 20
Farah Blade: Twin sister of future Beta Adam Blade of Blood Moon Pack, Daughter of Beta Alexander Blade and his mate and wife Isabella Alexander Bla...
5.6K 104 33
PROLOGUE Mates, simple word but have a lot of meaning behind it, it says mates were to protect each other love each other care for each other and the...
9.1K 418 32
Second Chance Mates: Nova & Braxton's Story Being a werewolf is supposed to be exciting. The excitement of your first shift and finding your mate...