Say You Want Me

By alexandravu

Audrey Thorne moved to California to put the past behind her. A fresh start sounds good, right? Just when sh... More

Prologue and Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Six

1.7K 35 3
By alexandravu

             "Dude, what the hell?"

             "It's a girl!" 

Hello? You have girls in your school, why are you looking at me like that?

 Christian waved a hand for silence. 

       "Go on, introduce yourself." He pushed me forward and gave me an encouraging look. 

         "Hi, I'm Audrey. Nice to meet you all. Questions? Comments? Concerns?"

I tried to channel confidence. Calm down and trust your gut, Audrey. It's only a matter of time before they get comfortable with you. 

One guy piped up, "Can you make sandwiches?"

        "Yeah, want some?" I took out the Nutella sandwich I had in my bag and tossed it to the guy.

       "Do you ever take your glasses off?" another boy asked.

       "Sometimes."

       "Can you take a picture with me?" A Liam Hemsworth look-alike came up to me. 

He started to take his iPhone out. He pointed the screen towards the two of us, put an arm around me and said, "First Day!"

I forced a smile when he landed a slobbery kiss on my cheek. 

       "Score! I'm putting this one on Facebook!" His friends high-fived him, cheering as he went all around the room. 

I put a hand on my cheek, wiping the spit away. I felt an arm snake around my shoulders and turned to see Christian beaming at me. 

      "I knew the boys would love you, but I didn't think this much. I guess they know you're something special. You were a good sport, so, they'll give you bonus points for that," he explained to me. 

       "Men," a deep voice boomed behind me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 480 126
ZhouXiang didn't know if God was giving him a second chance to live because he wanted to give him extra loving care or was it because he hasn't messe...
850K 75.2K 37
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
477K 13.7K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
181K 8.9K 54
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...