Unpredictable (Freshmen Year)

By lightskinwonka

Alexis & Dom .๐Ÿ’• More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
Part 2
PSA
PSA#2

28

85 2 1
By lightskinwonka

Richard(Rich)

"You not goin' nowhere till you tell us where ya boy at lil mama," I said to one of his Eric's hoes.

"I have nothing to do with this!" She cried as we had her tied up.

"Neither does our girls, but he still keep comin' for them so now we comin' for you. Get to talkin bitch or I swear to God I'll blow yo fuckin head off!" Dom yelled.

"Okay okay fine I'll tell you everything," she croaked out.

"Where is he?" I asked holding my gun to her jaw.

"9361 20th street. He never left that block he just got a different house. He actually lives there & nobody, but me knows that. He has a security guard 2 blocks away from that house on Jackson street & he guards Eric's house with a sniper so you'd have to kill him first. Eric is mainly there around 4pm to about 3 in the morning," she said.

"Say less," Dominic said before pistol whipping her making her scream.

"Yo D what the fuck that wasn't part of the plan," I said grabbing him.

"I don't give a fuck! Imma hit that nigga where it hurts did you forget that sick ass nigga raped Alexis!? He even molested his own daughter. HE KILLED MY BROTHER AND MY DAD! You think I have one fuckin inch of sympathy for that nigga?" He yelled making a valid point.

Before I could respond he shot the girl right between her eyes making me shake my head. Dominic never has gotten aggressive or even called a female out of her name so I was just shocked at this change.

"Let's bounce man," Dre said.

We all left the abandoned basement & got in Moe's car where he waited for us.

"Imma let Alexis come with us to kill this nigga, but I gotta prepare her for everything," he said as we rode in the car.

"Bet. We goin at him tonight?" I asked.

"You know it," he said & right when he said that I peeped Moe look at us through the rearview mirror, but when we made eye contact he looked away fast. That goes to show Moe is the snake & I knew just how to handle it.

Playing dumb.

________________________________________

Me, Dominic, & Alexis sat in Dame's truck across the street from Eric's crib. Yeah we were early, but we're waiting for Moe to pop up & deliver the message to Eric about us being here so we can catch him in act. Moe thought I was dumb so he had no idea we were here & I'm glad because he was finna be one nigga out of luck. Alexis had on her bullet proof vest & Dre was waiting for us to give him the okay to chip Eric's bodyguard with the sniper.

After seeing Moe's car pull up I immediately got my walkie talkie out.

"Hit it Dre!" I said.

"Done," he responded after a few seconds.

With that, me, Dom, & Alexis got out the car & approached Moe before he got to the door.

"Well well well. Look what we have here," Dom said making Moe jump. The look on his face told it all. He was scared shitless.

"G-guys what yall doing here so early?" He asked shaking like a stripper.

"Funny cause we can ask you the same question," I said.

"I was just-"

"Nope," I interrupted before shooting him between his eyes.

I shook my head & watched as his body twitched on the ground.

"It be yo own niggas," Dom mumbled to Alexis who looked like she was about to throw up her whole stomach.

"You ready bestfriend?" I asked handing her the hedge shears.

"I'm ready," she said & right then is when I saw all that fear in her turn into anger.

We busted the door down & made our way to Eric's room.

"Eric my boy. Long time no see," Dom said causing Eric to try to reach for his gun.

"Don't," I said holding my gun towards him making him put his hands up. He clenched his jaw & started to turn bright red.

"You won't get away with this," he mumbled to us.

"Oh like how you not getting away with killing my pops, my bro, AND raping my girl you sick ass nigga. You molested yo own daughter, how the fuck do you sleep at night?" Dominic said.

Eric remained quiet.

"Get yo ass against the wall," I demanded making him back up against the wall.

"Lex, do yo thang," Dom said making Alexis smirk & step forward.

"You must've thought you were the man taking my innocence from me huh," she said playing with the hedge shears.

"I must say... you've changed my life forever by doing that sir, but one thing you must know about me," she paused before getting closer to him.

"Ni madowasa renai yō ni im," she whispered in his ear, but loud enough for us to ear.

After that, she forced him to pull his pants down as he stood there shaking.

"Please dont do this," he cried with his pants to the floor.

"Aww, I said the same exact words when you were hovered over me," she said before chopping his dick off with the hedge spears making him scream & making me & Dom look away cringing.

"Damn," Dom whispered.

When she was satisfied, she backed up & grabbed a bottle of acid from her jacket making my eyes go wide because I had no idea she had brought it.

She walked back up to Eric & poured it all over the tiny piece of dick he had left making him scream louder.

"PLEASE! STOP!" He shouted.

"Music to my ears," she chuckled before grabbing his neck & pouring the rest of the acid in his eyes.

"Dom & Rich, go outside to the front," she said making us look confused.

"Girl what?" Dom said.

"Now!" she said making us do as told.

We went outside to the front & stared at the window of the room her & Eric were in.

"Fuck she doing?" Dom asked.

"I don't know, but she need to come on. I hear sirens."

Right after I said that, I saw flames start to fill up the room she was in & before I could say anything Alexis came running out the house.

"I'm ready," she said before jogging to the truck.

"You're a mothafuckin crook!" I chuckled as I ran to the truck with Dominic.

"This why we gettin' married," Dom said once we were all in & with that, we drove back to our neighborhood.

We finally got Eric's ass.

Hey babies! I know it's short guys, but I haven't updated in a long time so this is just to fill yall in.

Leave feedback!

Xoxo Jaaii❤

(By the way Alexis said "I'm not to be messed with" in Japanese)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 1.1K 10
๐—œ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜†...
150K 4.5K 23
|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ||
211K 9.6K 32
ain't no love in this shit .. right?| hood bxb | COMPLETED.
70.5K 1.8K 26
๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐Š๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ž๐?