Jersey Goddess ||• Jersey Sho...

נכתב על ידי TaylahMcDonald

Victoria 'Vicki' Farley is Jenni AKA 'Jwoww' baby sister. Victoria is a strong and beautiful girl who protect... עוד

||• CAST •||
| CHAPTER ONE |
| CHAPTER TWO |
| CHAPTER THREE |
| CHAPTER FOUR |
| CHAPTER FIVE |
| CHAPTER SIX|
| CHAPTER SEVEN |
| CHAPTER EIGHT |
| CHAPTER NINE|
| CHAPTER TEN |
| CHAPTER ELEVEN |
| CHAPTER TWELVE |
| CHAPTER THIRTEEN |
| CHAPTER FOURTEEN |
| CHAPTER FIFTEEN |
| CHAPTER SIXTEEN |
| CHAPTER SEVENTEEN|
| CHAPTER EIGHTEEN |
| CHAPTER NINETEEN |
| CHAPTER TWENTY |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - ONE |
|CHAPTER TWENTY - TWO |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - THREE |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - FOUR |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - FIVE |
| Chapter Twenty - Six |
| Chapter Twenty - Seven |
| Chapter Twenty - Eight |
| Chapter Twenty - Nine |
| Chapter Thirty | Head Banging
| Chapter Thirty - One |
| Chapter Thirty - Two |
| Chapter Thirty - Three |
| Chapter Thirty - Four |
| Chapter Thirty - Five |
| Chapter Thirty - Six |
| Chapter Thirty - Seven |
| Chapter Thirty - Eight
| Chapter Thirty - Nine |
| Chapter Forty |
| CHAPTER FORTY - ONE|
| CHAPTER FORTY - TWO |
| CHAPTER FORTY - THREE | S&J
| CHAPTER FORTY - FOUR| S&J
| CHAPTER FORTY - SIX |
| CHAPTER FORTY - SEVEN |
| CHAPTER FORTY - EIGHT |
| BONUS CHAPTER |
| BONUS CHAPTER |

| CHAPTER FORTY - FIVE |

11K 166 17
נכתב על ידי TaylahMcDonald

| CHAPTER FORTY - FOUR |

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

- Three Weeks Later -
20 weeks down 20 weeks to go!
The baby is now the size of a banana!

"Can we watching a birthing video?" Nicole asked making Jenni groan.

"Is it going to make me throw up?" Jenni said.

"Probably." Vicki said laughing before sipping some water while .

"I can not believe you are halfway till mini Vicki comes." Nicole said rubbing Vicki's belly making Vicki smile while sitting next to Jenni who kissed her cheek.

"Are you scared?" Jenni asked.

"I'm trying not to think about it. I know i probably will be when i go into labor." Vicki said sighing as she rests her head on Jenni's shoulder while Nicole finds a birthing video.

"I don't know if I should watch this." Vicki said.

"Oh my god! There's the baby's head!" Nicole yelled.

"That's a big baby! That poor women." Vicki said making the girls laugh.

"Look how wide it stretches to get the shoulders out!" Jenni yelled covering her mouth as she watched the baby all of a sudden pop out.

"I'd go through that any day, then get cut open and be in pain for a week." Vicki said making the girls nod and agree.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"How was cooking class?" Vicki asked as Jenni walked up the stairs.

"I made a friend." Jenni said.

"Oh really?" Vicki asked.

"I invited her to come out with us." Jenni said.

"Really?! I thought it was just going to be us three?" Nicole asked.

"Now it's four." Jenni said as Vicki walked up the stairs and started to get ready.

"How you been feeling Nicole, still having morning sickness?" Vicki asked.

"Yes and i'm horny all the time." Nicole said making Vicki laugh.

"I hated my first trimester." Vicki said shaking her head.

"You look so beautiful, how?!" Nicole yelled making Vicki smile.

"You look gorgeous Nicole, you've only got a small bump, so you can wear anything." Vicki said running her hand on her bump, feeling the baby move slightly.

"You still manage to look stunning." Nicole said hugging Vicki.

"So do you." Vicki said before Jenni walked out and they left.

They got to the restaurant and sat down, waiting for Jenni's friend, Ashley.

"Hi." Ashley said making Jenni get up and hug the girl as Vicki sipped her juice.

"Ashley, this is my pregnant baby sister, Victoria." Jenni said making Vicki get up and hug Ashley.

"Nice to meet you Ashley, you look lovely." Vicki said.

"Vicki loves fashion." Jenni said.

"Congratulations, How far along are you?" Ashley asked.

"I've just hit 20 weeks." Vicki said.

"Halfway there." Ashley said.

"And this is Nicole, our best friend, Nicole." Jenni said.

"Nice to meet you." Ashley said shaking Nicole's hand.

"You too." Nicole said.

"Ashley's boyfriend is Austrian." Jenni said. "I'm trying to get them engaged."

Nicole showed Ashley her ring.

"Congratulations, it's gorgeous." Ashley said.

"The guy to your left is creeping me out." Jenni said as Vicki was tucked in between Nicole and Jenni, so she felt safe, but the guy sitting at a table next to the girls was staring and smirking.

"That's not creepy at all." Vicki said.

The man was talking to the waitress while pointing at the girls table.

"Excuse me." Vicki said calling the women over. "What did that guy say to you?"

"He wanted to ask if he could buy you girls a drink." She said.

"Ew!" Nicole yelled.

"We are fine thanks." Vicki said to the waitress who nodded and left.

"He looks really sketchy, so no way am I accepting drinks from him." Vicki said to the girls.

"He just keeps staring." Jenni said.

"Can I help you with something, cause you've been staring at us all night?" Vicki said to the guy, his smirk seemed to get larger as he got the girls attention.

"I haven't been staring." The man said.

"Yes you have, don't even try and make excuses. You are seriously creeping us out, stop staring and enjoy your drink." Vicki asked.

"I just wanted to say you and your  friends are stunning." He said.

"We aren't interested thank you very much, now go away." Vicki said.

"That was amazing!" Ashley said.

"Vicki is our bodyguard basically, she sticks up for everyone." Jenni said.

"I hate pervy, creepy guys like that." Vicki said.

"Let's leave, cause i'm freaked out." Nicole said and everyone agreed before leaving the place, saying goodbye to Ashley who was lovely.

"I feel like he's going to jump on the car and stalk us." Nicole said making Vicki and Jenni laugh. "Step on it, we have a stalker!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"What are you talking about?!" Vicki heard Jenni yell to Roger, the next morning making her get up and check if she was alright.

"Just shut up for five fucking seconds and let me talk!" Jenni yelled as Vicki kneels in front of her as she cried.

"What's wrong?" Vicki asked. Jenni moved the phone away from her ear.

"Roger thinks i'm lying because he heard from the radio and my dad that i'm being sued." Jenni said making Vicki gasp.

"It was when you were twenty two ? You didn't tell him?" Vicki asked.

"No, I know I fucked up." Jenni said before going back onto the phone to talk to Roger and figure it out.

"Roger, I was twenty two years old when this happened." Jenni said.

"Okay, bye." Jenni said hanging up the phone before getting up. "i need to get out of this house."

Vicki went and threw on jacket and a scarf before brushing her straightened hair.

The girls left and went to a cafe to have something to eat and talk.

"Can I get a chocolate chip muffin please and a chocolate milkshake." Vicki said. 

"What time does Pauly fly in?" Jenni asked.

"Four." Vicki said.

"I hope Roger comes with us tonight." Nicole said.

The plan was to go out and watch a drag queen performance which the girls were so excited for, the boys. . . not so much.

After their chat and food they went back home to just relax until Vicki had to go and pick up Pauly, who she hadn't seen in three weeks.

"Maybe you should ring Roger and see if he's calmed down." Vicki said making Jenni nod and dial his number.

"I was just ringing to see if you were still coming so I can confirm the reservation." Jenni said once Roger had answered.

"Do you know how you sound though?" Jenni said.

"You know the one thing that hurts me the most is that you cancel the same day we have plans." Jenni said as she started to cry, Vicki sighed while grabbing a box of tissues and handing her one.

"I didn't fucking do anything!?" Jenni yelled.

"What do you want me to do! Have a shit weekend out with my family? Go alone?" Jenni said with tears running down her cheeks making Vicki very angry that Roger was acting this way.

"It doesn't fucking matter though. Honestly listen to what you are mad over!" Jenni yelled.

In the end Roger agreed to come that weekend.

"I have to go pick up Pauly. I'll be back soon." Vicki said grabbing her bag and walking down the stairs and into her car.

"Daddy's coming to see us, princess." Vicki said as she drove towards the airport. "I've really missed your daddy."

Vicki sighed as she waited to find a spot before basically running inside, Vicki followed to which gate the Las Vegas plane had  arrived at. Vicki stood and waited before she found familiar hair making her smile.

Pauly saw her and a smile spread across his face as he looked at her and her belly.

Pauly ran towards her, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her.

"Hello, my Queen." Pauly said kissing her whole facing making her laugh.

"Hello, my King." Vicki said wrapping her arms around Pauly neck.

"How is my beautiful family?" Pauly asked placing his hand on Vicki's stomach.

"We are good. Been missing you." Vicki said holding Pauly's hand as they walked out of the airport and to the car.

"You have no idea how much I've missed my two beautiful girls." Pauly said.

"How was Vegas?" Vicki asked as she began to drive out of the airport parking lot.

"It was incredible baby! I have one thing to ask you though." Pauly said.

"Of course, what is it?" Vicki asked looking at Pauly before looking back at the road.

"How do you feel about moving to Vegas in a year." Pauly said.

"What?" Vicki said.

"I know it's a huge move but that is where my manger and support team would like me to base my DJing at, and it's really good money." Pauly said.

"Baby that incredible, congratulations!" Vicki said kissing Pauly's hand. "I think its a great idea, but once our baby grows up a bit."

"Yeah I know, Baby. So you think it's something you would be happy doing?" Pauly asked.

"I think it's a great idea baby. If that's where you would like to continue DJing than i'm more than happier to stand by your side." Vicki said making Pauly cheer while leaning over and pressing multiple kisses on her cheek.

"I love you so much, babe." Pauly said.

"I love you way more, Pauly." Vicki said.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Vicki had just finished getting ready, so she was walking down her spiral staircase.

"It's a good think I don't have to walk down these when i'm heavily pregnant." Vicki said laughing as she stepped onto the ground.

"When are you going back into your house, Vicki?" Roger asked.

"In 3 weeks when Pauly comes back from his last DJ gig." Vicki said.

"You seem to be getting bigger and bigger every time I see you." Roger said.

"Don't have to remind me." Vicki said laughing as Pauly wrapping his arms around her.

"Are we ready for the surprise?" Nicole said making the girls nod before leaving the house and getting into the cab.

The arrived at lucky chengs. Roger helped Vicki out of the cab.

Vicki held Pauly's hand as they walked inside and Roger looked at the women in the restaurant  confused.

"That's a guy, Rog." Jionni said making Pauly and Vicki laugh as they moved to a table.

"Hi guys, all virgins." One of the dark skinned drag queens queens asked.

"Honey, do I look like a virgin." Vicki said making the drag queen laugh.

"Do you like chocolate?" she asked Jionni.

"I love chocolate." Jionni said as Vicki, Roger and Pauly were laughing.

"Do you like your chocolate with nuts?" She asked making Pauly die of laughter.

"Yeah Roger, do you?" Pauly asked while laughing.

"I don't know what to say." Jionni said having everyone at the table in stitches.

Soon one of the drag queens grabs Jionni's hand.

"All three of them!" Vicki yelled.

"Baby, I don't want a lap dance from a guy." Pauly said as they pulled him from his chair.

"Have fun babe." Vicki said while laughing.

It was hilarious to watch, they had the boys heads up their shirts.
Before flipping upside and had her crotch in Roger's face.

Vicki, Jenni and Nicole were pissing themselves laughing as they ripped the boys shirts off making everyone cheer and whistle.

After they had their fun, the boys came back.

"I need to wash my hands." Roger said making Jenni and Vicki laugh.

"How was that honey?" Vicki asked.

"I don't even touch Vinny that much." Pauly said making Vicki wipe her tears from laughing.

"You looks great up there." Vicki said patting Pauly's thigh while giving him a kiss.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Vicki woke up tangled in Pauly's arms making her smile. Vicki loved waking up with Pauly right next to her.

"Just think baby in three weeks, we can finally relax, get the little princess's nursery ready." Pauly said.

"I'm so excited to finally relax and be able to prepare for when she finally enters the world." Vicki said before getting up and quickly having a shower.

"Are you excited to see how she's developing." Pauly asked brushing his teeth.

Vicki was quickly getting ready as they had a doctors appointment to have a ultrasound to check how the princess is cooking.

They left once they said goodbye to the others. Pauly wanted to drive so Vicki didn't complain.

"So Jenni and Vin are obviously the princess's godparents, right?" Vicki said while they waited in the doctor's waiting room.

"Yep. And she has a lot of auntie's and uncle's." Pauly said making Vicki nod and smile.

"Victoria Farley." The doctor said making Vicki and Pauly stand and walk over, before stepping into the room.

"You've gotten bigger." Doctor Phillips said.

"Yes I have." Vicki said while laying on the table.

"Let's see how your baby girl is doing, shall we?" Doctor Phillips said once she had applied the cold gel to Vicki's belly, she pressed some buttons before placing the small probe on Vicki's belly, moving it around before she showed Vicki and Pauly.

"There is your baby." She said.

"Is she sucking her thumb?" Vicki asked.

"She sure is." Doctor Phillips said making Vicki and Pauly laugh. "These the babies heartbeat."

Vicki and Pauly smiled at the sound.

"There's my little princess." Pauly said making Vicki get teary as she stared at Pauly who wouldn't remove his eyes from the screen.

"You're baby is doing very well, still has a bit of growing to do but she has all ten fingers and ten toes." Doctor Phillips said clicking some buttons.

"I'll just print these off for you both." She said leaving the room as Pauly and Vicki stared at their baby.

"She's right there baby." Pauly said pointing to Vicki's belly making Vicki nod and smile.

"I can not wait to meet her." Vicki said as Pauly pressed his lips to hers.

"Thank you baby, for giving me the best gift someone could possibly give." Pauly said pressing kisses all over Vicki's face making her laugh.

"Thank you for making it possible Pauly. I love you so much." Vicki said.

"I love you way more."

"That's my line!"

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

19K 383 24
Will Nat break Ron's rule and fall in love? Jwoww x FEM oc . . . . . I do not own any of the show but I do own Natalie {NO SMUT}
32.6K 992 30
Cinta deals with running multiple businesses while maintaining everyday life and her family, friends, and close friendships with her Jersey Shore roo...
22 3 4
Rafe Cameron and Ainsley farnsworth are neighbors and we're always around each other at cookouts or barbecues but Ainsley was more obsessed with his...
5.9K 537 34
Everything changes for Leah when she meets Jennifer. A girl with a high speed and spontaneous lifestyle. But Leah hasn't seen that side of Jen yet. T...