Talk Fast β–Έ T. HOLLAND [S.U]

By suncityparker

❝ I don't wanna think about a moment with you I'm kinda hopin' for forever ❞ EXTENDED SUMMARY INSIDE TOM HOL... More

extended summary
playlist & cast
social media
epigraph
part one
1 | ARTICLE & TRANSCRIPT
2 | TWITTER
3 | MESSAGES
4 | INSTAGRAM
5 | DIRECT MESSAGE'S
6 | DIRECT MESSAGE'S
7 | INSTAGRAM & PRIVATE MESSAGES
8 | TWITTER
9 | EMAIL
10 | DIRECT MESSAGES
11 | MESSAGES
12 | INSTAGRAM
13 | MESSAGES
14 | TWITTER & INSTAGRAM
15 | PHONE CALL
16 | TWITTER
17 | MESSAGES
18 | REAL LIFE & PHONE CALL
19 | MULTI
20 | INSTAGRAM
21 | MESSAGES
22 | MESSAGES
23 | INSTAGRAM
24 | PHONE CALL
25 | MESSAGES
26 | MESSAGES
27 | INSTAGRAM
28 | ARTICLE
29 | MESSAGES
31 | ARTICLES
32 | MESSAGES
33 | MESSAGES
34 | INSTAGRAM
35 | MESSAGES
36 | TWITTER
37 | MESSAGES
38 | PHONE CALL
39 | TWITTER
40 | MESSAGES

30 | REAL LIFE

2.7K 135 85
By suncityparker

REAL LIFE — SAN FRANCISCO
IHEARTRADIO FESTIVAL
NOVEMBER 5TH 2017 — 4:00 PM

GIOVANNI GLANCES down at the couple messages he sent Tom as he bites on his thumb with his leg bouncing up and down. After the conversation with Gregg he refused to mention it to anyone let alone make a public statement about it. He had enough of his life plastered on the internet for thousands of people to see. Though, somehow, he managed to slip the message to Tom and now that the two were meeting face to face for the first time, he's beyond nervous.

     Ashton, who is sitting next to Giovanni, begins to grow annoyed at the movement as his leg rested against Giovanni's. He turns to face him with a look of pure confusion but Giovanni didn't even feel Ashton's gaze on him as he stared off into space. His eyes careful make their way to his phone screen as he catches a glimpse of messages. It didn't take two to know both party's were nervous for their first encounter.

     Placing a comforting hand on Giovanni's knee, Ashton whispers to him, "It's gonna be alright, just relax bud."

     Giovanni's leg relaxes slightly, locking his phone and whispers back to his best friend, "Just nervous about the show."

     Ashton snorts removing his hand and shaking his head, he must've not realized he read some of the messages already, accidentally. Giovanni frowns at the noise of amusement and sends him a slight glare, "You read the messages?"

     "Mhm." Ashton hums and shrugs his shoulders, "You were too busy worrying that you left your phone unlocked and facing my direction. Couldn't help but peak."

     Giovanni cracks a slight smile, "Sneaky bi--"

     "We're here!" Luke comments as he sticks his head between the two, a bright smile illuminating his face. It's been a while since anyone has seen such a smile on his face after everything he's been through with his ex. Lately, they've been working on new music and constantly touring it felt amazing getting to perform in front of others for fun.

The four of them pile out of the vehicle, Giovanni's eyes scanning the thousands of people that showed up as they're navigated to the backstage. He attempts to look for a certain British with his nerves buzzing out of control, both for performing and for meeting Tom Holland for the first time.

He isn't sure how time has passed but he spent most of the time playing with his guitar pick and checking his messages. A man pops in and shouts at them to get ready for their performance, everyone is rushing around and desperately, Giovanni sends Tom one more text.

Hey, I'm not sure if you're here or not but I'm going up on stage, I guess I'll see you later?

The three bubbles pop up on his screen and his breath is caught in his throat. Giovanni isn't given the chance to see the message before Michael grabs a hold of his arm and drags him out of the room, his phone slipping out of his grasps and onto to the couch he was sitting on.

Giovanni frowns and gives Michael a slight glare but all his thoughts are tossed out the second his hands touch his bass and his feet are on the stage with thousands of eyes are set on them and the sound of screaming consumed him.

Luke introduces them and a second before they play, Giovanni scans the crowd looking for the group of people that have completely changed his life but finds nothing. Giovanni's heart sinks a feeling of disappointment washing over but he shakes his head and instead begins to get lost in the music upon hearing Ashton's drums.

-

Halfway through their show, Giovanni allows his eyes to once again wander the crowd, scanning over the thousands of heads in the back. The sound of a loud shout grabs his attention and looks down at the first row, his eyes widen very so slight when he watches Zendaya and Laura jumping up and down to their beat. His smile widens finding Tom Holland beside them watching him closely, Giovanni's face flushes but sends him a wink before focusing back on his bass.

The girls behind Tom begin to scream loudly, causing Tom to lean forward in order to get away from them. They believed Giovanni's wink was aimed towards them but Tom smiled knowingly seeing his own cheeks flush at the very public action.

Harrison smiled as he pushed his way back to his best friend, he saw the small interaction after using the bathroom. He nudges Tom in his ribs and smiles at him, Tom had told him everything between Gregg and Giovanni and now there's nothing holding them back.

As their final song, Giovanni looks down at the crowd looking at Tom and smiling widely as San Francisco began playing.

-

They all practically collapsed on the ground as soon as they made it backstage. Their bodies drained of energy but they smile at Coldplay as they make their way onto the stage.

Giovanni looks down at the messages from Tom and smiles, finding nothing standing in his way, he excuses himself from the group to which they wave him off with smirks and winks. With a roll of his eyes Giovanni leaves his group of friends and maneuvers through the hall towards the crowd, however a body runs into him causing the other to fall.

"Ow!" The voice groans and Giovanni winces and begins to apologize until the person raises their head. "Gio?"

"Tom," Giovanni smiles and helps him to his feet, his brows furrow together when he realizes how much taller he is than Tom. "You know, I didn't expect you to be so short. Thought you'd be taller."

Tom rolls his eyes feeling slightly offended but shrugs his shoulders, "Sorry to disappoint, arsehole."

      Giovanni's eyes light up at the sound of his playful tone but his accent made the comment sound attractive. Tom's accent made himself sound polish and expensive, even mature, and in a way reminded him that he was above him. He was definitely more well known, paid more, made a name for himself. His smile dropped knowing that Tom could be with anyone.

     Too busy caught his thoughts and Tom's attention focused on Giovanni's appearance, he didn't notice the way his face fell at the sudden thought. Tom clears his throat and rubs his neck awkwardly, "Um, you were amazing up there. I never met anyone that was so passionate about their music like you."

     Blinking back to reality, Giovanni smiles and nods his head rocking on the balls of his heels, "Thanks, that means a lot."

     "Ha, you've probably heard that a million times by people who know what they're talking about," Tom chuckles nervously as he silently curses at himself for saying that. He knew Giovanni didn't care what he thought about his music, he had million dollar musicians tell him better things.

     Giovanni's lip twitches finding his reaction to his own comment hilarious. He takes a step closer biting his lip, "Seems to me like you know exactly what you're talking about."

     Tom quirks a brow but doesn't question it, instead his eyes drift off to his lips before scanning the rest of his body. The tattoos under his sleeve poking out, the smell of sweat radiating from him, the two buttons from his shirt undone and a clear view of his collarbones. Tom swallowed thickly feeling completely confused and scared.

     Without a second thought one of them, or both, make a step forward and press their lips together in desperate and longing way. The cool feeling of Giovanni's rings coming in contact with Tom's cheek sends a shock through his body and he gasps lightly.

     The kiss doesn't last long enough as they both untangle themselves in order to breathe. They do nothing but stare at each, awestruck and lips swollen. Tom's mental thoughts begin to scramble, his heart pounding against his chest with a look of panic and confusion. Giovanni notices and furrows his brows yet doesn't move from his spot, he brings his hand back up to his cheek but the sudden flashing lights from a camera causes them to quickly step back.

     If things couldn't get worse a crowd begins to take millions of pictures. Giovanni's mind begins to race as he realizes they weren't far from the sea of people in the audience. His first thought is to get Tom out of the area but he's already gone by the time he turns back to where he stood.

     He has no time to move when the crowd makes their way over to him, bombing him with cameras and phones, his body tugged and touched, and his thoughts racing at Tom's reaction to their kiss.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·
( authors note )

MY BABYS KISSED!!!1!1!1! but guys get ready for the next few chappies, because here we go. I've been waiting for so long for these next few chapters to happen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.6K 2.6K 16
━━ 𝑡𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝑡𝑢𝑻 | t. holland 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩π₯𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 ❝ i will never not think about you ❞ 𝙒𝙄𝙇𝙇 they be able to pretend ...
259K 10.7K 53
COMPLETED! ❝ I'M PAN... I THINK? SHIT, I'M TOO OLD FOR THIS SEXUALITY QUESTIONING. I JUST REALLY LIKE THE SPIDER BOY ❞ - in which the asshole named ...
276K 4.9K 24
You and Tom are best friends, and you have been for as long as you can remember. After one night, everything changes. But, Tom is by your side every...
Icarus By :|

Fanfiction

27.6K 1.2K 67
Here is what they don't tell you: Icarus laughed as he fell. Threw his head back and yelled into the winds, arms spread wide, teeth bared to the worl...