Brothers Conflict Scenarios

By Dawnii-Chan

How would your favorite "Brothers Conflict" boys react to these scenarios? More

When You Randomly Give Them A Hug
When You Sit On Their Lap
When They're Asked To Go Somewhere
If You Kiss Them
If You Give Them Valentines Chocolate
If You Slap Their Butts
If You Walk Naked Around The House
If You Pick A Fight With Them
If They Give You A White Day Present
If He Walks In The Bath And You're In It
How You Cuddle With Him
When You Tell Him You're Ready For Him
When He Hears You Sing
When You Tell Them You're Pregnant and They're the Father
When You Sleep Together
When You Accidently Trip While Walking
When You Try To Seduce Him
When You Get Sick
When You're Giving Birth
Your First Date
Another Brother Walked in On You Getting It On *LEMON*
Balloons *Lemon*
Good News (≧▽≦)
Food?
Gomenasai!!!
When He Asks You Out
If You Make Them Laugh
You Were Watching Him Sleep

When You Watch A Movie Together

20.2K 331 370
By Dawnii-Chan

Masaomi: *Masaomi picks a Studio Ghibli movie, something cute like Spirited Away or My Neighbor Totoro* Ne, (Y/N)-Chan, do you want another lollipop or would you like popcorn this time? *You are curled up in his lap*

Ukyo: *Ukyo chooses an adventure movie, but is on his phone most of the time* "Ukyo-saaaaan, pay attention to the movie!" *You complain and latch onto his arm*

Kaname: *Kaname wants to watch an X rated movie, but when you quickly denied, you compromised on a romantic comedy* Why don't you sit on my lap, (Y/N)-Chan? *Tries to make moves on you throughout the whole movie*

Hikaru: *Hikaru is excited to watch a movie. He chooses a whole bunch of classics, and makes you pick. You end up watching "The Breakfast Club"* I like this movie a lot. Don't you, (Y/N)-Chan?

Tsubaki: *Tsubaki wants to watch a cute movie, but not a kid movie. Something like Safe Haven. He spends most of the movie cuddled up to you and giggling*

Azusa: *Azusa let's you choose a movie to watch and let's you fall asleep on his lap*

Natsume: *Natsume chooses the Lego Movie, just because neither of you have seen it, and are both in the mood for a good laugh*

Louis: *You sit in Louis' lap and both sing along to Frozen. When he sees Elsa's hair, he decided to try it on you while the movie plays* Gomen, (Y/N)-Chan. I didn't mean to tug your hair that hard.

Subaru: *Subaru picks a sport movie, Air Bud, and you both sat quietly and snacked on healthy popcorn* Do you like dogs, (Y/N)-Chan?

Iori: *Iori let's you pick the movie, and ends up massaging your body throughout the movie; your head first, then shoulders, back. This quickly turns into tickles, and neither of you pay attention to the movie* "I-Iori-San! I mi-might pee m-myself!"

Yusuke: *Yusuke lets you pick the movie, and you pick a Chick Flick just to bug him. As he watches, you laugh at him hysterically as he sheds a tear, and you give him a kiss to cheer him up*

Fuuto: *Fuuto chooses a documentary about an idol, and makes comments about how he's so much better than them. By the end of the movie, you're in his arms, embracing each other* "Fuu-kun shut up and watch the damn movie!"

Wataru: *Wataru wants to watch a Disney movie, his favorite is Finding Nemo. He can quote the whole movie, and sits on your lap the whole time* Nee-Chan, what's your favorite movie?

sorry I skipped last chapters question I forgot whoops

Question of the Day

What is your favorite anime?

I really like Ano Hana, Clannad and K-On!

Please continue to make requests and I'll continue to update!

Dawnii-Chan xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 4.5K 32
This is just for ideas I have in the middle of the night that I need to write about.
121K 4K 42
"I have lived my everyday wearing a smile on my face... Wearing a mask to keep you away from how I truly feel... I fell in love and got loved... Play...
70.9K 2.7K 12
As if it was bizarre enough they were quite literally inseparable, what would happen if one twin decides he catches feelings for his own brother? Wha...
57.5K 1.9K 50
Ema and Koemi have always been on their own, since their father was never home much. What will happen when they suddenly acquire thirteen new sibling...