Valencia

By Emna_BH

[currently being edited and re-written] She went away to heal her scars, but instead, she came back with new... More

Dedication
The beginning
C h a p t e r 1: Coming back home
C h a p t e r 2: Surprise!
C h a p t e r 3: A cigar
C h a p t e r 4: I despise you
C h a p t e r 5: I lov-
C h a p t e r 6: Her file is protected.
C h a p t e r 7: A cellular
C h a p t e r 8: A paper
C h a p t e r 9: Don't tell Zack
C h a p t e r 10: The beach
C h a p t e r 11: The mission
C h a p t e r 12: Don't hurt her
C h a p t e r 13: You're the reason
C h a p t e r 14: Drained of all colour
C h a p t e r 15: A murder V
C h a p t e r 16: Innocent murderer
C h a p t e r 17: He was a good man
C h a p t e r 18:unhealed
C h a p t e r 19: Pain Facing Sorrow
C h a p t e r 20: What's that?
C h a p t e r 21: Owned2L
C h a p t e r 22: A musical day
Not A Chapter BUT
C h a p t e r 23:What The Hell Is This?
C h a p t e r 24: Like the bird
C h a p t e r 25: Smile
C h a p t e r 26: Poor Girl.
C h a p t e r 27: Envelope
C h a p t e r 28: Bad News
C h a p t e r 29: Familiar
C h a p t e r 30: I Deserve To Know
C h a p t e r 31: Her Decisions
C h a p t e r 32: One Sheep
C h a p t e r 33: Priorities
C h a p t e r 34: The Court
C h a p t e r 35: The Court ii
C h a p t e r 36:Man Down
C h a p t e r 37: Agony
C h a p t e r38: The Crown
C h a p t e r 39: Thorn
C h a p t e r 40: Innocence
C h a p t e r 41: No Escape
C ha p t e r 42: Tears
C h a p t e r 43: Never Forget
C h a p t e r 44: Washing Sins
C h a p t e r 45: Remember.
C h a p t e r 46: Him.
C h a p t e r 47: It's Been A Long Time
C h a p t e r 49: Revealing
C h a p t e r 50: The Beginning Of The End
C h a p t e r 51: Forgotten Memories
C h a p t e r 52: Forever
ACKNOWLEDGMENT

C h a p t e r 48: Who Are You?

19 3 0
By Emna_BH

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

You can always follow me on:

Twitter Emna_b_h.

Ask.fm Emnabm2

Thank you.

Valencia

When life turns to be unfair

C h a p t e r 48: Who Are You?

Panic took control over her. She looked to the person in front of her as her eyes got filled with tears, her body shaking under the scream of terror she was holding.

"We can talk about this later. Both of you should come with me now before anyone notices us."

Lilli glared at the person in front of her as she got closer to Valencia. She put her hand of her shoulders, but Valencia didn't move at all. She was just zoned off.

"Valencia, are you okay?"

"We sho-"

"But who the fuck are you? Why would we follow you? Are you one of the assholes who were behind her or my framing?"

The person sighed and cleared their throat.

"I'm her mother. This is a long story, can we get out of here first? Things are about to get down and this is the only way to make sure that both of you are safe."

Lilli tensed.

"Is it true Valencia?"

"I don't know, I don't understand." Her voice trailed off.

The woman opened the door and asked them to follow her.

"Why me though? If you're here to save anyone, it's Valencia."

"Someone made sure that we'll get you out. Now come on, Valencia baby, I'll explain everything once we're out. Tonight is going to be fateful, but in all ways, you need to out of here because you'll be the first one targeted."

***

Thomas was riding the car, stressed, scared and praying it wasn't not too late.

The ride was silent and everyone inside was tensed, only watching ahead, hoping to get to their destination as soon as possible.

Thomas' phone ringed for a bit, but the call was cut before he could answer. It was followed by a message.

"I'll wait for your signal. Once you solve that mess, we go directly."

The car parked in and everyone rushed out silently.

Asta was outside waiting, moving back and forth. As she noticed them, she ran towards them and whispered. "Oh thank god you came, please go upstairs before anything happens, I just heard them talking and I knew if I go up there I'll be stuck too."

One of the policemen told her to wait in the car.

She shared looks with Thomas and did as she was told.

"Mr Thomas, I don't think it's good idea for you to go in. There's an armed person inside as you know."

"This deeply concerns my case officers, I'll start behind, but I'm going in."

It wasn't time to argue.

They all advanced silently, pistols in their hands as they followed the sounds coming upstairs.

"I don't understand you Tanya, how can you be holding grudges against a victim. She did nothing to you." Ronnie was arguing, he tried to look for any reasonable explanation of what she was doing, but he couldn't and it broke his heart.

"You don't even know half the story Ronnie, I don't understand how you can side up with someone you barely know and not with me. She's a slut, like many others, she doesn't deserve your empathy. It's a rotten family from the roots."

Her words pushed Declan to the edge. He stood up, his hands forming fists as he was clenching his jaws. "Don't you dare ever call her a slut! You don't know what it's like to go through what she went through until the point you have to start looking within yourself of what remained of the old you to feel a bit alive. I introduced her to you guys because I didn't want her to feel alone as she came back, I didn't know what she went through or anything she vowed herself to leave behind and instead of helping her, I dragged myself into a big mess where I ended up making things more worse for both of us. None of you guys questioned it, what I've done, why I failed her trust in the court room, ended up being because some trusted my decisions, and others already knew what my true decisions were going to be. I was the biggest deception, so you can shit talk about me, but not her."

She smiled at him innocently. "I lost my family due to the corruption in her own family Declan. I don't care what she went through, neither how you helped me unconsciously, thanks by the way, what's important to me is that need to revenge, and I won't let you ruin it. And Ronnie, I'm really disappointed in y-"

"Police! Put your hands up where we can see them!"

She turned around to find guns pointed at her.

She looked at them shocked, then remembered that Asta is nowhere to be found. "That little bitch..." if only she knew that Asta wasn't the only reason.

"I swear if I see any movement I will shoot!" she yelled, slightly panicked.

"Young lady, please put your weapon down and let this end without any trouble"

She pointed the gun at Declan and smiled.

"This is your last chance."

As she was about to press the gun, the first shotgun was out, but she still pressed the trigger on her way down, but instead going towards Declan, due to her fall, it was directed towards Ronnie who directly fell on the floor. More shotguns were out, but they were for Tanya.

It was all a matter of two seconds before silence filled the whole room except for Ronnie's attempt to groan as he held the middle of his stomach.

Declan looked around him and felt sick, so he turned around and puked as the policemen advanced while some were reporting the incident and another was calling the ambulance as he went on his knees, telling Ronnie to stay awake and focus on his breathing which was uneasy for him.

Declan advanced towards him and leaned next to him whispering "sorry..." over and over.

Thomas went in, feeling dizzy for a while for the sight in front of him. "God, not again..." he muttered to himself, holding his head between his hands.

He felt his phone vibrating in his pocked so he took it to find that Ethan was calling.

He walked out, barely walking correctly as he felt like passing out.

He picked up and stayed silent.

"Thomas, we need to go now, you need to come. The police almost reached their destination."

Everything was happening too quickly for anyone to process anything or to even catch a breath. A teenager was lying dead there and another was fighting for his life and there was no time to grief for any of them, not before this mess ends once for all.

He called out for one of the policemen, at least the one he already knows and told him to cover up for his absence with some story.

"Such a waste... she lost her life to revenge something that only has been stopping her from moving on, to end up dead..."

"People make fatal mistakes and ruin their lives and others' when they lose the sense of life."

And with that, Thomas walked out rushing.

As he got out, he found Asta out of the car, leaning on it, sobbing and whining.

He didn't want to interrupt her moment, and he wasn't ready to be the one who breaks out the news for her. She knows someone at least was hurt, so he left her to grief for the ruined friendship and the person who got hurt.

***

"Valencia, baby, I just want you to know before we reach our destination, that I've done everything for you and Zack. Everything."

Valencia couldn't understand what was happening.

How did she get out of jail just like that, saved by her mother who she saw dead in front of her when she was five?"

Her tongue was twisted, her mind was racing.

She just looked around her and said, too low for anyone to hear, but it was quiet enough to be heard. "How?"

***

I just realised that I didn't add my personal note...

guysss the book will end soon, like in two or three more chaps!

hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.4K 1.1K 146
Deception. Betrayal. Mistrust. It seems the closer Rayne gets to the truth, the more she finds herself wanting to run away from it. It's complex and...
2.5K 85 56
Introducing you to the land of the lawless... What would happen if murderers never got caught? If people gave free rein to their emotions and temptat...
1.1K 215 14
β˜žοΈŽοΈŽοΈŽπ‚π¨π¦π©π₯𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 & π„ππ’π­π’π§π β˜œοΈŽοΈŽοΈŽ Reads--800βœ…900βœ…1.kβœ…2.kβ–‘ πŸ₯‡1𝚜𝚝 π™Ώπš•πšŠπšŒπšŽ (πš‚πš‘πš˜πš›πš πš‚πšπš˜πš›πš’ πš†πš’πš—πš—πšŽπš›) πšπš˜πš› #thecoronationaw...
White Lies (Book 1) By Lily W

Mystery / Thriller

10.6M 179K 44
Jesabel is a liar. When her only friend mysteriously disappears, she does what comes naturally. She keeps her truth from the world. Without warning...