Holding My Breath ~ Larry Sty...

Oleh KirstyHoran

TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsDPsBG3Lis Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson just don't get along. Ma... Lebih Banyak

Holding My Breath ~ Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 16

9.3K 212 88
Oleh KirstyHoran

"Harry, please just talk to me." I begged as he walked through our apartment 2 days later.

"Why on Earth would I want to talk to you?" he snapped back, glaring at me.

"I know you don't want to even look at me," I sighed. "But-"

"Then stop talking to me." his ignorant tone had returned from the first days we had spent together. "You know I'm only staying in this apartment because every other place in the building is taken."

"Do you not see what's happened here? We've gone in a full circle, right back to day one. You hate me. Except this time I know why... Look, Haz, you have every right to hate me and be angry with me--"

"Yeah, I fucking do! Do you have any idea how much that hurt me?" he stepped towards me, so close I could almost feel the anger radiating from him. "To have you, the person I loved the most in the whole bloody world," he poked my chest hard. "to go behind my back with one of my best mates?! Well, I'll tell you how much it hurt. It was like you'd physically taken my heart out of my chest, thrown it onto the concrete, then stamped on it. No, actually, more like you ran it over with a bus."

"I'm sorry.." I whispered, shaking my head. "I know I will never be able to fix this. And I can't force you to love me. But please, please don't shut me out. I can't bare it." I looked into his green eyes which were starting to drain of anger.

"I could never shut you out, because I don't hate you. I love you and that's what makes this so much fucking worse." he snapped and before I could even think of what to say, he shoved past me and went out to the balcony. He lit a cigarette and started to inhale the smoke with great speed. I stood behind him in the doorway, praying he would say something in his normal loving tone. I knew he wouldn't, but that's all I could hope for.

"Harry,"

"Just leave me alone." he cut me off and I nodded, even though he couldn't see me. I turned around and went to the kitchen, making myself some tea. Well what else could I do? My usual habits took over and I took out two mugs, making one tea and one coffee. Before I could pour away the coffee, Harry wandered in quietly.

"You might as well have this then." I passed the mug his way.

"Why?" he looked confused as he took it from me.

"It's a habit to make two.. It was an accident, don't worry." I shook my head and walked into the other room after gulping down the last mouthful. Just hearing him breath and knowing I couldn't call him mine... It was killing me. I turned and walked down the hall, leaving the house with only my keys and phone, not even a coat. Just a black and white stripey shirt and chinos, with my trademark toms. The heavy rain started to fall, as if on queue as I left the building. I looked up, the rain hitting my face, and breathed in deeply. I hoped maybe the fresh air would give me some fresh ideas of how to get him to forgive me. I looked into the clouds and as they parted, I couldn't even see the sun behind them. The sky was empty, just like my heart. If only he knew how much he means to me, he wouldn't think twice about taking me back. I love him. I love him. I love him. I carried on walking without purpose - just walking. I couldn't even tell if I was crying anymore. I'd gotten used to the feeling of damp cheeks and puffy eyes. I got to the town centre and hardly anyone was there, probably due to the weather. I looked at the fountain, noticing how many pennies had been thrown in for luck. Heck, I needed all the luck I could get right now. I pulled out a couple of pennies and tossed them in, closing my eyes.

'Please forgive me, Harry.' I wished inside my head and opened my eyes, the rain soaking my clothes. I shivered slightly but didn't even think about it. I didn't care about anything right now. What the hell was wrong with me. Last year, I wouldn't have given a damn about a stupid boy breaking up with me. But this was different. As I looked around and discovered where abouts I was, I snapped my head to the left, looking up at the big white building.

"Cowell Offices - With Modest! Management." it said in bold letters across the wall. My lip quivered with anger as I clenched my fists, slowly moving my feet towards the building. I stood by the glass door for a few seconds before pushing it open violently.

"Do you have an appointment?" the small office lady said as I approached her.

"Nope." I popped the 'p' as I walked straight past her, heading for the elevator.

"Mr Cowell is very busy right now." she whimpered.

"I don't give a fuck!" I shouted as the elevator doors closed. I shook my hair, water drops flying outwards as the elevator rose higher. I stepped out onto his floor and stormed down the hallway, pushing the door open so fast, it slammed against the wall behind it. "Simon." I scowled at him.

"Louis, I'm in a meeting right now. Go and wait downstairs." he looked towards the door.

"No! You can't tell me what to do anymore! I'm not your property, Simon."

"What's gotten into you?" Simon asked and my eyes wandered to the whispering clients sat behind us.

"Who are they?"

"The chairmen of Modest Management.." He murmured sternly.

"Oh, good. 2 birds, 1 stone. Listen here, assholes." I started and a look of shock spread across everyone's faces. "All of you have pretty much ruined everything. See, before you got your big fat noses involved in our lives, we were doing absolutely fine. But no, as soon as you 'decided' it wasn't a good idea for me to be with the person I love, everything got fucked up. And the only people I blame is YOU and myself. Myself for doing something stupid, and YOU for wanting us split up in the first place. All you care about is bloody money, have you ever thought about the people you employ? How your decisions effect them? Well you should do, because this may have just ruined One Direction." I took a deep breath as I finished. It wasn't their fault right now, but I needed to vent my anger.

"Louis, what's this all abou--" Simon started.

"Shut up! Just shut up, Simon!" I screamed at him as he came closer to me. For the first time, he looked almost affectionate. He looked me in the eyes as he came closer, putting one arm over my shoulder and the other around my back. As he hugged me, I choked a little, closing my eyes tightly and burying my eyes in his shoulder to stop the tears.

"It's okay, calm down." he said and I was immediately reminded of the night Harry found out. I punched Simon's chest and pulled away from him, lashing out at the wall again. I shouted a grunt before walking out of the office, feeling no better whatsoever. When the elevator wouldn't come fast enough, I made my way back down the hall to the stairs. Simon chased me down and grabbed my shoulder.

"What was that about?" He asked seriously.

"We were never broken up, Simon. I loved him so fucking much and..." I trailed off, choking on my words.

"And what?" he said, sounding almost understanding.

"I cheated on him and then he went back to Cheshire and now he hates me and he says he doesn't but he really does and I don't know what to do--"

"Louis! Breathe." Simon stopped me as I babbled. "Slower.. and in English."

"Let's just say you got what you wanted, Simon. I hope you're truly happy with yourself." I pushed him away from me as I heard the elevator and rushed into it, pushing the buttons so fast that he couldn't catch up in time. I took a deep breath as I walked through the reception and back into the rain. I leaned against the wall of the building and wiped a hand down my face, wondering how the fuck I would get myself out of this one.

"Louis?" I heard Zayn's voice call me. I opened my eyes to find him standing in front of the fountain under an umbrella. His eyes were staring through me from across the courtyard and his expression was calling me over. I walked over quickly and hugged him tightly. He was taken back slightly before hugging me back tighter. I felt his warm breath tingle against my ear and I looked up into his brown eyes, tears gathering in my own.

"I love you, Lou. I always have.." He said quietly and I saw the honesty in his eyes. I moved closer and brushed my lips across his, before pushing myself forward into his lips. The rain dripped down our faces as Zayn kissed me slowly. I pulled away and looked down.

"Zayn.. 10 minutes ago, I threw a penny into that fountain and wished for Harry to take me back..." I pointed to the well. "I don't want you to just be Harry's replacement." I shook my head and he cupped my cheek in his hand.

"I never will be." he nodded with a sweet smile, pecking my lips quickly again.

"You need to find someone who can really love you.. And not just want you for a quick fling.. or as a rebound. You need someone better than me." I shook my head and stood back a little. He walked closer again, filling the gap again.

"There's no-one better, Lou. I know you love Harry, but please.. I know you love me too or why would you have--"

"Please don't bring it up, Zayn.."

"...Why?"

"Because it should have never happened!" I yelped and walked away.

"Louis.." he called after me and I shook my head. I could tell he was telling the truth, he really did love me.. But I couldn't love him in that way. Zayn, why did you have to make everything so complicated. My heart is already broken enough. Zayn is one of the nicest people I know and would never purposely hurt anyone... UGHHHH. I walked through the villages and just prayed I would suddenly wake up on Zayn's sofa, just before he kissed me. Maybe then I could make things right. I took another deep breath and stepped out onto the road, sitting down on the deserted pavement. I looked down onto my drenched chinos and almost see-through shirt and tugged on my hair with frustration. I had nothing left to say to anyone. As I sat on the lonely street, everything was completely silent except for the sound of the raindrops hitting the pavement angrily. A car pulled up in front of me and I didn't care who it was or what they wanted. Before I could look up, two hands were dragging me off the floor and to my feet. I was then pushed into a car, that's when I looked up. I saw some curly hair, looking more mop-ish with every drop of rain that hit it, bounce past the window. I rested my head back and looked at the drivers seat as Harry got in.

"What are you doing?" I asked quietly.

"I made him do it." he muttered.

"What?"

"Zayn. I made him do that." he repeated. "He does love you, Lou. I just made him tell you." he hadn't looked at me once as we pulled away.

"Why the hell did you do that?" I said, my Doncaster accent strong in my voice.

"I wanted to know if you loved him back..."

"Harry. How many times... Look. I love you. And I ONLY love you. I don't even know what happened with Zayn that night, it was more of a physical thing. I'm not capable of loving anyone else." I tried to make eye contact but he wouldn't budge his face.

"I know."

"Then stop testing it and just accept it! I love you, I love you, I fucking love you! And nothing is ever going to change that!" I yelped slightly as he drove. He was silent for a few moments before parking the car in the car park and getting out, still silent. I sat in the car for a few moments before getting out as he passed. "I can't do anything else, Harry. I've said what I needed to say and I've done what I needed to do with Simon and management. Just think about how much I've risked for you, how much we've been through... And if you still don't want anything to do with me... then fine." I nodded, the rain starting to lighten up. He turned his head slightly but didn't make full eye contact. He nodded a little before going into the building, the headlights on his car flashing as he locked it. I kicked an empty can on the ground hard into a wall and followed shortly behind him. Great, now it was going to be even more awkward because I'd walked out of the apartment earlier like a spoiled brat.

But nothing was going to be more awkward than my next conversation with Zayn.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

80.5K 5.9K 63
This is a fan fiction based on an Indian tv series "Barrister babu " aired on Colors tv. The story's background is 1920s and it deals with perils of...
8.5K 368 21
Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles. Two boys who have hopeless crushes on one another, despite never having a conversation. Their lives are far from pe...
2.3K 67 10
What could possibly go wrong when Louis- who always falls too hard, too fast- agrees to be strictly no strings attached ("no feelings, no falling, no...
416 64 3
" Hi I'm harry and I work in a bakery " He's happy, he has good friends, he's happy with his work and he's finally fulfilling his dream of owning the...