Fairytale Happiness

By MrMarvinWilliams

My daughter believes in fairytales. She believes that two people can meet, fall in love at first sight and be... More

Prelude
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty pt. 1
Twenty pt. 2
Mid-Book Finale
ANNOUNCEMENT
Tweny One
Okay 1st of All...!!!!
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thiry Six
Thrity Seven
Thirty Eight
Epilogue

Sixteen

196 6 1
By MrMarvinWilliams

/time skip/

Naruto is in his office when his door opens unexpectantly. He sighs not even bothering to look up. "Hitori. I swear on everything that is me this had better be important. I have files to send off so I can go pick my daughter up from school in about an hour."

"Well, you should probably hurry up with that then Narutard."

Naruto looks up recognizing that voice from anywhere. "Koji? Holy crap. It IS you. How you been bro?"

Naruto walks towards the bearded young man with his brown hair slicked back into a ponytail. Koji was one of Naruto and Sasuke's teammates and close friends in high school. Koji was the one to help lead the team to back to back state championships after Naruto and Sasuke graduated. When Shion passed, Koji made sure to keep in close contact with the blonde and raven.

He was there for Sasuke when he and Sakura's divorce was final and stuck around for a while before returning to work. He is the VP of Advertisement for Akimichi's and was handpicked by Chouji himself. Chouji praised the young man for his demeanor which never buckled under pressure during negotiations. Shino and Shikamaru said the man should have been a lawyer along with the infamous Neji of Byakugan's Law Firm.

The two old friends embrace and smile at each other. Koji says to Naruto, "Look at you. And here I thought running a company would stress you to the point of anorexia."

Naruto chuckles, "Its not that bad Koji. You're still as dramatic as ever I see. The young man shrugs agreeing. What are you doing here? As Kara gotten herself in trouble again?"

Koji chuckles, "No. Not yet she hasnt but no I'm here for to bring you the contract for Akimichi's. We want to sponsor the events of Sai and Ino's wedding weekend. Sai and Sasuke agreed and have already signed saying it'd be an honor and all that's left is you. What do you say?"

Naruto smirks, "Oh come on man. You know I'm on board. We all help each other as a team. My cars, Sai's designs, Sasuke's resources and Chouji's restaurants. We've all been partners since we took over our companies. So, of course I'm signing. Maybe after I pick up my daughter we can all go out for dinner. My treat. Lee's in town and he's suppose to be bringing a few friends with him."

Koji shrugs, "Hey. Who am I to turn down free food?"

Naruto chuckles and signs the papers.

Suddenly, the building starts shaking violently. Naruto looks around worriedly before shoving Koji to the floor. "Stay there!"

The shaking stops for about ten seconds before starting up again, this time way more violent than the first. Naruto grabs his radio and calls out through it alerting the entire building. "Code Orange! Code Orange. Earthquake! Everyone get to your designated stations. I repeat. Everyone to your designated stations."

He then dives on the floor as the trembles rock the office. After about five minutes the trembling comes to an end and Naruto helps Koji off the floor. "Sorry about that. It was just impulse." Koji nods, "It's fine. I would have done the same in your position."

Koji then helps Naruto along with, surprisingly, Hitori to check the damage to the building. Thankfully the only damage is a few cabinets tipping over and shelves that were hanging on the walls falling down. Other than that, the building is fine. Naruto then sighs as he knows he will be here all night having to reorganize the entire building.

He goes to retrieve his phone to call and check on his daughter but notices a text from Hinata saying that Naruka and Yusuke are safe. They got out of the school and are unharmed.

Naruto sighs and texts her a thank you back telling her that Sakura will be picking Naruka up with his maid Ruthie because he will have to stay late due to the earthquakes minor damage.

He takes a seat at his desk and takes a deep breath before cleaning up his office. This is going to take a while even with the help of Koji, Hitori and Jhala.

/late that night/

Naruto arrives home around one in the morning. Tired is not accurate enough to describe how the Uzumaki feels. It took him close to an hour to drive home because he kept dozing off to sleep. Luckily he made it home unharmed and as soon as he opened the door, a rush of energy came into him. He ran up the stairs to his daughters room wanting to see her.

He opens the door and to his surprise the little girl is asleep but she is not alone. Naruka is snugged up to another person with long beautiful hair who is asleep as well. As Naruto gets closer he recognizes the woman.

"Hina??"

/earlier that day/

Hinata had Sakura as a guest in her class because the topic of the day was health. With Sakura being a doctor, Hinata figured shed be the best person to talk to the class AND keep her rebellious son at bay. Sakura was discussing the importance of exercising when out of nowhere the entire room began to violently shake.

In seconds, Yusuke was in his mother's arms and Naruka was in Hinata's. The shaking stops and the two women grab the children to usher them into the hallway and out of the classroom. Another, and even more intense, quake rumbles through the school causing pillars in the gymnasium and auditorium to fall down making both buildings collapse. No one was present which was a relief to all the staff.

Amaru was assisting everyone with gathering the children when she sees Naruka crying. She runs over to the little girl to comfort her and Naruka sees Hinata. She runs to Hinata and unintentionally screams out, "Mommy!!" Hinata leans down and scoops the girl up checking her for injuries before carrying her out to safety while directing the other children.

'Mommy?' Amaru thinks. She pays it no mind considering she could have been hearing things especially because Sakura was here and Yusuke ran to her almost the same time Naruka ran to Hinata. The red head turns her attention to the other children and helps the adults calm the crying children down.

After the earthquake is over, Hiashi chooses several staff members to began calling parents to update them on the status of their children. He calls a few parents himself. He makes one phone call and the person answers almost amused.

"Hello."

"Sakura-san. I'm calling you to let you know that your son is okay and unharmed."

"Uh...Hyuga-sama?"

"Yes mam. What is it?"

"I'm literally standing right in front of you."

Hiashi looks up at a facepalming Hinata and a blank face Sakura looking at him.

"Oh. Well, I guess my part is done. Have a good day." He hangs up nonchalantly and calls another parent. Sakura looks over at Hinata who is clearly embarrassed by her fathers actions. Her nephew, Tenji, runs up to her in tears.

"Auntie Nata. I want my mommy and daddy." He says.

Hinata leans down and embraces him while still holding on to Naruka. "It's okay sweetie. Mommy will be here in a few minutes okay?"

Tenji nods still crying and Naruka blurts out, "My mommy's already here." Hinata's eyes open wide and she looks at the girl. Sakura hears this and looks down as if she'd seen a ghost. There is no way in hell that her deceased friend is present. If so, she's about to either haul ass out of this school or have a heart attack.

She then notices Naruka's tight hold on Hinata and puts the puzzle together. She locks eyes with a panicking Hinata and smirks deviously. Hinata sighs and mouths, 'I'll explain later.' to which Sakura nods.

After everyone retrieve their child, Hinata sends a text to Naruto about the safety of his daughter and nephew. She smiles when he replies quickly saying Sakura will be taking Naruka home.

"Ruru?" she says to the little girl. "Auntie Sakura will be taking you home with her."

Narukas eyes swell in tears, "No! I want to stay with you. Please dont leave me!" Sakura and Hinata both want to break down in tears. Sakura sees Hinata's dilemma and helps her friend out. "Hey. Auntie Sakura and mommy Hinata are going to go to your house together. That way we can all be safe together okay?"

Naruka looks at Hinata for confirmation. Hinata has a slight glare on her face towards a smirking Sakura over the whole 'mommy Hinata' comment and looks back at her little ball of sunshine. "Yes. Auntie Sakura's right. Im coming too. I just need to grab a few things first, okay?"

The little girl brightens up, "Okay mommy!"

Hinata glares at Sakura once more before walking to her classroom to get her things. She walks back out and meets the two kids and Sakura in the parking lot before noticing three more people standing there. As she gets closer, she recognizes the three new people as Sasuke, Sai and Ino.

...oh dear GOD not Ino.

Hinata gulps as she gets closer thinking Sakura has told Ino about the 'mommy' thing and prepares for an onslaught. Ino sees her and tackles her in a hug. "Oh my gosh Hinata. I'm so glad you're okay. Sakura told me about the earthquake. We rushed over as soon as we could."

Hinata smiles and releases a breath, "I'm okay Ino-chan. Sakura-chan was a big help. I'm actually going with her to take baby Ruru home. Would you like to join us? I think the children deserve some ice cream or something for being so brave." Sakura knows that Hinata is nervous about going to Naruto's house and is trying to stall time.

Ino is clueless and is still in worry mode, "Sure. Sai-kun and Sasuke-kun have to check the school for damages anyway. So, I'll stay with you guys until they're done." Sai nods and kisses his fiancé on her cheek as she walks to Hinata's car with Naruka before heading into the school.

Sasuke hugs his son and tries to kiss Sakuras cheek but she turns her face at the last minute and they lock lips for a quick second. They both blush and Sasuke turns away saying, "I'll...come by....to see you...guys later."

She mutters, "O-oh o-okay." and watches him walk away.

After stopping by Baskin Robbins to get some ice cream for the children, Sakura leads Hinata to Narutos house. She inputs the key code Naruto gave her whenever they come to visit and enters the gate. Naruto's house is FREAKING huge. His massive driveway along with the beautiful architectural design of the house is flawless.

She parks her car and helps Naruka get out. The little girl runs up to the door and hugs a woman who looks to be in her late thirties. "Ruthie!!!!" the little girl says running up to the woman who hugs her dearly. Hinata smiles at the womans motherly nature. Naruka whispers something to the woman and points to Hinata.

She doesn't miss the gasp and brief look of shock on the womans face before a smile appears. They enter Narutos home and Hinatas mouth drop. 'Why does it look like I stepped out of my car and walked into every single one of my fantasies?'

This house is beautiful. It screams 'Welcome Home' as soon as you walk through the door. The structural design when you step foot through the front door is amazing. An overheard walkway style balcony in right above you when you first walk in.

The walkway forms an arch the leads you into a three way hallway. Keeping straight, you walk directly into Naruto's huge living room area. There is a freaking 90 inch 4k flat screen perched above a wide fire place. He has a white wrap around couch that can seat at least thirty people. In the center, a beautiful glass table with custom engraving of flowers around the glass. The table has a globe like device sitting in the center that emits a comforting light variation.

To the left of the living room is a grand piano that looks at if someone just purchased it a few seconds ago. Surrounding it, are windows of different orientations making the area look even more pleasant. To the right is a bar area that has loads of alcoholic beverages, wine and even juices for the children to enjoy. The counter top is a black matte color and the bottom was constructed of different rock shapes.

That sight alone made Hinata want to never leave. And she hasn't even seen the rest of the house.

"Amazing isnt it?" Ino says from beside her. Hinata nods unable to answer still taking in the sight. "And to think, the only people that live here, are Naruto, Naruka, Ruthie and about ten other maids and house workers."

Hinata looks at her in disbelief. He lives alone basically. She then remembers the article and sighs. Ino bumps her and says, "Don't worry. We all have our own password and we come visit him a lot. So, hes never really alone."

Hinata nods as Naruka drags the woman to see her room. Hinata enters the room and giggles. This is definitely a room for a little girl. Her barbie doll covers along with the pink, white and blue designs on the wall definitely screams 'Im a little girl'. Hinata sits on Narukas bed with her and they watch tv on the little girls 60 inch. Why does a little girl have a 60 inch in her room?

"Blame Sasuke. He's the one who helped design this room. He actually helped supervised the building of this house." Sakura says walking in with Ino and Yusuke. Yusuke jumps on the bed with Naruka and they get lost in the television completely ignoring the women.

Hinata smiles warmly at the little girl.

"So...mommy, huh?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 2.7K 52
A Naruto Fairystory crossover: Five couples, Five fairytales, one story... ♥Beauty and the beast Hinata runs away at the promise of an arranged marr...
10.4K 318 16
The Haruno family just settled into konoha with there eight year old daughter. At first glance Sakura hated moving to a new city, leaving behind her...
31.9K 1.2K 19
"Love is friendship, if she can't be my bestfriend then I can't love her." Sasuke said, turning around to wink at Karin. And that's when I realized...
24.9K 617 13
The Konoha 12 decide to have a bet on who can the best wedding gift for Naruto and Hinata. 3 years after the war Naruto and Hinata decide to get marr...