Transformers: The New Beginni...

By BeMine_YoursTruly

Before the discovery of Megatron by Sam Witwichy's Grandfather. The Government already had a cybertronian und... More

Chapter 1: Stasis.
Chapter 2: Saved.
Chapter 3: Battle to you.
Chapter 4: New Arrival
Chapter 5: New Planet and Many Questions.
Chapter 6: The Fallen?
Chapter 8: Sparkling
Chapter 9: Don't Tell
Chapter 10: Fight for Me
Chapter 11: Well meet again.
Chapter 12: Days end.

Chapter 7: Our Secret

1.5K 28 4
By BeMine_YoursTruly

(A/N): Please no hate. Still need to fix some grammar and spelling, but enjoy!

Chapter 7
TFTNB

Staying in stasis for more than a few days I was locked in this never ending silence. Feeling left out of this secret that is not mine to keep, I waited.

"Wake her up." Lennox voice said to Ratchet, who powered me up. Opening my eyes, I was greeted by Optimus. He was watching my every move closely just in case I'd do something. Staying down I waited for him to speak as he rubbed his chin.

"Motor functions look normal. Levels? Good." Ratchet said, quietly checking the results. Lennox peered over at Optimus before his phone went off.

"Keep her in here."  Lennox insisted, leaving the medical bay.  Optimus placed his hands on the guard rails of the bed peering down at me with a stern look.

"Don't do anything you might regret." Optimus said softly, as I sat up smiling at him.

"Only wise decisions." I whispered, getting accommodated by Ratchet off the bed. Optimus walked out, leaving me with Ratchet till he cleared me. Walking around  the base I kept over hearing news of the fallen. Who was this? What did they want?

Going up to the analysis station in my human form, Ironhide was talking to Lennox in his haloform. "Bee's with Sam at college. Optimus left a few minutes ago to go check on some reports."

"Lennox sir, you might wanna take a look at this." A fellow soldier said, seeing Lennox excuse himself from Ironhide. Watching him go, I looked at the computers in front of me. The autobots had signal trackers on them, including me.

"Prime will be back in 30 mins." I overheard one of the triplets say. Just as a soldier directed me towards the training station.

"First lesson of business today is never take your eyes off your enemy." Lennox informed us, as Epps demonstrated the exact moves. "Knowing how to predict your opponents next move will be effective in combat." Getting in position with a random partner I took him down in one swift move.

"Very good." He told me, as he got up. "Let's go again." Quickly getting back into our positions I moved to quick and he got me from behind. "Remember patience. Your feet were to planted that time." Slumping off the mat, I rolled my eyes at him. Who was this guy anyways?

"Is that so?" I commented, quickly starting the match, flipping him over onto his back.

"You got me." He laughed, as I helped him up or so I thought before he yanked me down with him. "Gotcha." He smiled, revealing his true haloform as I laid besides him.

"Optimus!" I gasped, quickly getting to my feet. He stood up slowly making his tall frame tower over mine. Grinning widely at me I could see Ironhide laughing out in the distance.

"Lesson complete." He said before grabbing my hand. Walking me out to the back of the building, he gestured me over to a bench. 

"Why are we out here?" I asked, seeing Optimus pacing in front of me. His jet black hair glistened in the sunlight, as his eyes squinted down at me.

"I needed to get you away from everyone. The symbols on your back are Cybertronian. Now tell me, why would the language of the Primes be inscribed on your back?"

"I have no idea! All I know is that when I was announced to be the new queen, I was put in stasis for a few days." I confessed, as Optimus looked at me.

"You must have been sent to Cybertron." He mutter under his breath. "But why did the leaders choose. . .?"

"Choose you?" I questioned.

"Only the leader of our worlds would know." He told me, taking a seat next to me his eyes locked on mine. "Though it seems that we have no clear indication of what our leaders had in mind."

"The secrets are lost to the stars." I whispered, feeling his hand lightly touch mind for a split second. An electric shock instantly ran up both of our arms into our sparks.

"For fate is the only thing between us." He com-linked me, making me smile. Optimus grinned at me before getting up and walking towards the door.

"Wait!" I yelled, running over to him. Optimus stopped and let the door close besides him. "Ladies first." I teased, opening the door and walking in. Heading over to the changing room, I felt his eyes watching me.

"Halo!," Ironhide called, walking over in his haloform. "New Director will be here shortly. Remain hidden."

"Will do." I told him walking into change out of my practice attire. Once I was back in uniform I walked over to the side as this new guy walked into the base next to Lennox.

"Director, I'd like to introduce you to the leader of the autobots. Optimus Prime." Lennox said, walking up the stair to the talk eye level to Optimus.  Watching the director guy carefully he looked over in my direction.

"Lennox let me ask you this. Excuse me general, but how do we know that this isn't all about the autobots. The decepticons came here looking for something and with the so called Allspark destroyed, why would they still be after that. The only thing they would still be after is you, the autobots. They are here to hunt you."

"We do not know what the decepticons intentions are, but we do known they have been in every continent." Optimus stated, knowing that was true with our past missions.

"General we'd like to play you a recording of what we got a few days ago ." Lennox said having Optimus play the recording back.

"The fallen? Appears to me more as a threat." Director Galloway stated, pointing a finger up at Optimus. "A threat to you autobots. Though, US government have never let up on a fight. So the bigger question is are we better without you."

"If your government request that we leave, then we will honer it. Just know this, if we leave, the fight will be your own." Optimus stated, giving Galloway a firm look. Moving out of the area, I walked into my room. Transforming my hand I walked over to a box laying on the floor. Opening it up I smiled to myself. "Even if Ratchet took my prism, I have a different kind of transport."

Inside the box was another prism, bigger than the other one. Lennox found this in the archives at the Hoover dam. Laying it on the floor I opened a portal to my home. Quickly hearing the door open, I jumped through.

Transforming into Shadow Blaze, I landed in the court room. "Blaze!" My mother yelled, seeing her walk over. She looked overwhelmed with everything as we heard a loud boom in the distance. "You're sister hasn't been see for decades. The noise you're hearing is the reconstruction on the North plaza."

"Mom, I can't stay long, but I wanted to ask you a question," I implied as she nodded. "Did you and dad ship me to Cybertron?"

"Oh my little spark, we sent you there to protect you from your sister." My mother informed me, just as a portal opened up besides my mom. "Mom, get back! We don't know who this is."

Jumping through the portal was a man, but not just any man. Changing into Halo, I walked over to Optimus's haloform. "Optimus what are you doing here!" I exclaimed, as he looked at me in shock.

"Where am I?" He questioned, as I jumped with him back through the portal. Landing on my bed, I quickly went to turn off the prism. "What was that?"

"It was my home." I said quietly as he stood up with a questionable look on his face. 

"Halo. . . Yes. Bumblebee, I'll be on my way! Tell ironhide to meet us at the extraction point." Optimus said getting interrupted by a com-link after he quickly running out of the room as I followed. His haloform disappeared only to see his truck rolling out of the hanger.

"Halo, I need you to go check on a few of these files." Lennox said walking up the stairs. I quickly looked at Lennox, before I ran down the stairs and out of the hanger. Transforming, I followed after Optimus.

"Blaze, turn back now. This is not your mission." Optimus com-linked me as I speeded up till I got fifty yards in front of him. Transforming, I watched his truck come to a stop.

"You can't leave me cooped up in that hanger. Can't I join your team!" I said, transforming.

"It's not worth the risk." He muttered, driving around me before speeding away.

"The risk is worth taking." I insisted, speeding away after him. Opening up a portal in front of him I saw his truck come to a stop once more.

"Let's get away for a second." I told him, feeling my spark beat out of my chest. Time slows down while we're inside the portal, but remains constant on my planet. Walking through Optimus followed.

"You're citizens, can they not see us?" He questioned, as I transformed into Halo.

"They can only see you if you allow them too." I told Optimus as his haloform appeared besides me. Walking over hills, beyond the fortress you could see in the distance, was a cottage looking place. Grabbing Optimus hand, electricity sparked our hands as we walked inside.

"I wanted to show you this." I told him, as he looked around. Leaning against the window, I felt hands snake around my waist while hot breath tickled my ear.

"May I," Optimus whispered, as I turned my face to lock my lips with his. Electricity shook both of our body's making us feel closer to one another.  Stoping for a second Optimus's ocean blue eyes locked on to mine. "Are you sure about this?"

"I'm sure." I whispered feeling my spark ignite with a sense of desire. With every breath our bodies collided making neither of us wanting to drift away. "Optimus, I am with you. I was always with you."

As time moved on we both laid back on the bed curled up in each other's arms. Looking up at Optimus haloform I could see him smiling. "Ratchet did a nice job on the upgrade."

"I'm able to do anything that humans can do." Optimus laughed, as I felt myself powering down.

"I think I figured out why the leaders chose you." I smiled-sleepily. "They knew we'd make a perfect match."

Caressing my face, Optimus planted a kiss on my forehead. "Indeed." Powering down I drifted off into a state of bliss but not for long. "Halo. . . "

"Hmm. . . " I muttered, as Optimus shifted off the bed and over to the door. "We must go."

"Perhaps you're right." I frowned, fixing up before leading him out the door. Transforming, I walked over to a lever next to the cottage. Pulling it, a portal opened leading up to Earth. "Optimus, you must never tell anyone of this."

"Your secret is forever entitled in my spark." Optimus smiled, walking through the portal. Arriving back I saw Optimus drive away as time began again.

(A/N): Sorry for the wait! I really hope you enjoy. I will be updating soon! Hang in there:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 5.7K 47
*This is the second installment in the Uncover series. Please do not read this story until you have read Uncover. Thank you.* Two years have passed s...
18.5K 690 47
"Sometimes, you never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory." -Dr.Seuss --- BOOK TWO OF THE LIGHTBLADE SERIES. SEQUEL TO UNKNOWN TERRI...
6.5K 226 12
Tale of two sparkmates that wish to be together, however, their lineage and war that is raging across their kind keep them from being together. Lines...
20.9K 308 9
HEY! WELCOME TO THE THIRD BOOK OF MY LITTLE SISTER! Moonlight's back. She back with a whole new adventure. She's Optimus' and Megatron's little sist...