Poisoned (Sonadow)

By SonicLoverUwU

Sonic got poisoned by one of Dr.Eggman's robots, but no one can take care of him, except Shadow. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35🍋

Chapter 8

6K 179 38
By SonicLoverUwU

Amy's P.O.V.

Tails said that there was a surprise for me at Vanilla's house and that it will make me happy.

Happy... I haven't felt like since Blaze died, she sacrificed herself for our future. I really miss her, she made me feel safe and... happy...

Only Sonic and Tails know about this. They said that what I felt was love, which scared me. Love is a very strong feeling, I always believed that.

My eyes started watering without even realising it. Tails looked at me concerned. "Amy? What's wrong?" He asked. I shook my head and cleared my eyes. "I-it's ab-bout h-her" I sobbed.

He placed his hand on my shoulder and told me to take a break from walking. I just nodded still sobbing and we sat under a tree.

When I finally calmed down we continued our way to Vanilla's.

~~~~

We finally arrived , I was curious about the surprise. 'Did they..? No that's not possible. She's dead... But what if?'

"Hi Vanilla, hi Cream! How are y-" I was shocked with what I saw.

'Oh my god!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 2.1K 33
Sonic was a great kindergarten teacher, was. When he loses his job thanks to the school remodeling he's left with no where to go. He's saved by a str...
3.7K 115 21
Mistake...thats all that Sonic had heard throughout his life. His parents were ashamed of him and treated him poorly, he was never safe when he was...
35.5K 815 20
Sonic has been captured once again by the villainous Dr.Eggman and held hostage for the Doctor's twisted experiments. Dr.Eggman, used the negative en...
3.6K 23 14
Something odd is happening to both Sonic and Blaze's worlds... They appear to be coming together. They must solve the mystery of the Chaos and Sol Em...