My Starlight

By KaileeWatson

I didn't know if I should reach for you or not. Like the stars in the sky, I never knew how close you really... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
Thank you

Welcome!

52 3 0
By KaileeWatson

Hi guys! It's Kailee here.

You are now about to read the second book to The Light Series!

My Starlight: A Short Story

If you haven't read the first one My Moonlight, you can still read this one. None of the stories are in chronological order, so there's no need to read them in a certain way! Though you should be able to get something out of each and every story in this series.

Maybe this time you'll be able to figure out what Starlight is really about? We'll see!

•••

Copyright ©️ 2018 by
@KaileeWatson

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced, distributed, or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review. Credit must be given in these instances.

Plagiarism is punishable by law, and any form of these instances will not be tolerated.

Maliciously intended comments will be deleted and reported.

Thank you for picking my book to read!

Enjoy!
-KaileeWatson

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 515 34
here you will find a few of my ideas. Have fun :) -Angst + Character death (Chapter 1) -slownburn??? Idk/Mialotte (Chapter2) -family drama (Chapter 3...
479K 1.5K 47
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞
42.8K 2.9K 35
« ហឹក អ្ហឹក ៗ ខ្ញុំមិនចង់បានបែបនិងទេ ខ្ញុំចង់ឲ្យប៉ាស្រឡាញ់ខ្ញុំក្នុងនាមស្នេហាមិនមែនរវាងប៉ាកូន » « រវាងយើងទៅមិនរួចទេជុងគុក ប៉ាមិនបានគិតលើឯងលើសពីចំណងប៉...
130K 5.5K 48
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...