8 Letters- A Why Don't We Sto...

By JasonMcCanngirl

Meet Jonah, Daniel, Corbyn, Zach and Jack. Life is amazing for this group of five but what happens when it ta... More

We're taking over
Girl drama
Love's quarrel
Chains or death
Freddie's house
An escape
Choose 🖤
Blood lust
Stranger danger
NEW PARTS NEXT WEEK
Safety first
Unwanted visit
In Too Deep
Bro code???
HE DID IT
Hard
Who are you?

Downfall

47 5 0
By JasonMcCanngirl

~Author's note~

This has been going on for a while and I wanted to create a part showcasing it, it isn't anything like the tweets I've seen from actual individuals, those tweets are far worse. These stuff do happen and as a fan, as a limelight you have no idea what their reactions are like when they see the stuff that you put out there for them to see so please choose your words carefully and respect the boys' decisions. I'm not saying respect their bad choices but at times some people take it way too far and they all have feelings. Zach and Jack especially, those boys have feelings so before you say something mean think of the outcome. What happens behind close doors or off of social media?

I'm going 8 letters at Radio City Music Hall in April :) let me know what city you're going to in the comments below :)

"Zach!!!"

"Zach!!!"

"Zach!!!"

Corbyn kept shaking him, his eyes peered open rubbing his eyes "Uh what?"

"Your Twitter..." Corbyn's voice edged "It's blown up"

"Fuck" Zach muttered scrolling through the website "Has David seen it yet?"

"Not that I know of" Corbyn responded. The door flew open "Well you're in tons load of shit" Jack walked in. "Not to mention I had to step in to save your ass" Jonah followed behind. Zach looked at the guys confused "Wait what happened last night?"

"Dude you don't remember?" Jack looked at him "Doesn't dildo ring a bell" he shook his head. Jack sighed and placed a his hands on his face. Zach saw various images in his head, a horrific scene indeed. They were at a club, everyone except Daniel. There was a image of a fake identity being placed in the hands of security and soon they were on the dancefloor. Jonah had a girl right under him but so did Zach himself. It wasn't until soon that the girl whipped out a dildo and Zach was having fun with it along with the girl. Jack took his hands off. "Oh my god" he looked at the guys in amazement. "How did the video surface?"

"Some girl uploaded it unto Twitter, check your mentions" spoke Corbyn. Zach did as told and saw the video for himself exposed for the world to see with the caption 'Pretty wild night uh won't you say Zach Herron'

"You know what they say" Jonah stared at Zach "Once it's out there, it's out there" Suddenly a crash was heard in the living room. Daniel paused in mid-air holding Kaylen up "Sorry if I woke anyone up" the group looked at him confused "Right" he said putting her to lay down the couch "Long story short she's a vampire now and it won't be too long now before she wakes up and starts ripping throats out"

"I'm sorry but what now" Corbyn spat "Kaylen is a what" Daniel rolled his eyes. "How"

"Klaus bit her" he said solemnly. "She's not in a good state, she'll need Damon's help when she wakes up and you" he looked towards Zach "Explain what the fuck happened, Jonah.." his voice trailed off

"Don't start this bullshit Dan" Jonah piped up "When are you guys going to pick up your own slack. Do you think it's going to get easier once we get bigger" he sighed "if we get bigger, more songs are produced?" the group remained silent. "I'm just saying someone had a right not to get Zach into a bar"

"You're talking like I'm not here" Zach glared at him "I know what I did was stupid, it's going to cost us for a while and on my end I do apologize for that"

"We make mistakes dude" Corbyn looked at him. Daniel stared at Zach and Jonah once more before going into the kitchen, he followed behind and stopped short whispering "What's your problem man?" Daniel chuckled "My problem? I'm wondering when Zach is going to get his shit together, all of you are treating him like a baby and that's not the case, out of all the ridiculous things he's managed to pull off, a dildo, a freaking dildo"

"We make mistakes" Daniel stared at Corbyn "Okay so say you were in a sex shop buying I don't know a whip or handcuffs, some shit and it was all caught on footage and some girl recognizes and decides I'll expose him for the world to see because really and truly he's not what the world thinks he is, he's way more and I'll do whatever it takes to drag him into the dirt, how would you feel?"

"Exactly how Zach is feeling, at a total lost of words. Hurt because his reputation is being tarnished at the hands of some person that doesn't know him the way we do, also hurt because not even his own band member" Corbyn shoved him lightly "would take his head out of his ass and be there for him instead of trashing and blaming him like everyone is. Now sure Zach is the youngest Dan and I'm sure you have made mistakes in the past too but the kid does not deserve what he's getting, I know you have your issues with Kaylen but nothing is going to beat the shit he's about to get from Hannah soon. We're one and I suggest if we want to stay as one and grow together musically then we be there for the people who matter most"

"A dildo Zach!!!" Hannah barged through the front door "What the fuck-"

"Speak of the devil" Corbyn turned towards the guys "I have a friend to save"

"Hannah" Corbyn blocked her from getting to Zach. "Let me go!" she screamed in his arms, rage boiling just looking at Zach before her. Corbyn made eye contact with her and spoke "You were home, scrolled through Twitter and saw some drama concerning Zach, it's over now. He made a mistake and he's a good guy. You're the only one that Zach wants" she stared at Corbyn blinking "I'm the only one Zach wants" Corbyn nodded "Go home" he let go of her shoulders and watched her as she walked through the door and closed it behind her, the air was silence once more.

***

"I've seen the tweets Zach" sighed David in frustration "This can't..." Zach stopped him short facing him in the chair placed in the meeting room. "This was all on me" he frowned "What happened, shouldn't have occurred and I'm sorry, David I'll do better"

"I know you will kid" The doorbell rang and he stepped outside with Zach following behind approaching the rest of the boys. "There's a very important person outside that door that can get you far with your music career, by all means just be yourself and don't screw it up. One mistake can throw this huge opportunity away" David had cleared the living room earlier and placed five different chairs in line in the center, one chair was for each member. They took their seats: Daniel next to Corbyn, Corbyn next to Jonah and Zach and Jack next to each other. David opened the door and was met face to face with Jon Lucero.

Jon appeared very friendly and gave off that vibe the second he walked into the room, the boys felt it with his presence. He wasn't that tall in height, his smile immediately lit up the room.

"You must be Daniel, Corbyn, Jonah, Zach and Jack" he said facing them. They nodded. "I'm Jon Lucero, not here to kidnap you or anything" he chuckled. "I'm here to talk opportunities with you: the rise to stardom, I'm talking about going big" He walked back and forth "I spoke to David about each of you individual, what you bring to the table as a group, what are your strengths and weaknesses are in working together. I see something in all of you and I would love to work with you but first I need you to answer some questions for me" he looked at Daniel who looked normal, not scared or shy just normal.

"You" his eyes met with Daniel. "How do you see your friends, how do you view them?"

Daniel looked at them and then at David without hesitation "They're not only my friends, they're my family and no matter what through good and bad" he looked at Zach "I'll always be there for them and stick by them. Families don't turn their backs on each other and I will never turn my back on them". Jon nodded and faced Corbyn. "What would travelling mean to you in doing the one thing you love?"

"It would honestly be a dream come true, just to be able to see smiling faces in the crowd and seeing everyone singing, dancing, crying to our music would be incredible. There's nothing worth experiencing than seeing yourself grow and making others happy, even better you're doing it with the people that care about you the most. Singing together is our passion and I don't think anyone in this room thinks differently as to oppose what I'm saying. I do believe travelling would be huge for us."

Jon moved on to Jonah "Whose the huge eater in the group?" All eyes were on Corbyn. "Really?" he looked at them and shrugged "What, I just have a huge appetite is all" Daniel smacked him in the head. "Ow" he mumbled rubbing the back of his head, Daniel chuckled. "You're all still young but when it comes to venturing out and dealing with people or being on your own, are you mature enough to handle certain responsibilities?"

Jonah thought a while before answering "To be quite honest some of us are but we learn and grow, teamwork and team effort is what holds us together as a group". He was now facing Zach. "As it relates to the spotlight can you handle matters where the press is on your every move, rumors being spread, constant hate and criticism from all over the world from people who don't know you? Would you be able to ignore drama?"

"I think that anyone in the music industry goes through this sort of thing, especially hate comments or harsh criticism, not everyone will like your sense or style of music but there's way you can deal with it, in my opinion the best thing to do would be to ignore and not to feed into it because that's what people want, some want to you succeed while others would go to any lengths to see you fail. As a group it would be challenging but we have each other"

Everyone stared at Zach in shock and disbelief considering he was under attack by fans at this very point, he did in fact knew what he was talking about and Jon saw right through him and couldn't agree more. He stood in front of Jack. "You're at the airport a screaming fan runs over, your first move would be?"

"Let the bodyguard do his job, if I'm allowed to I would greet the fan, stop for a quick photo and continue to let the bodyguard do his job after all our safety is what is important, I would never ever put our lives at risk over anyone else, we have families, our own lives to think about"

"Very well said" Jon looked at the group before turning on his heels to David asking him for a word. They both disappeared when Damon appeared in the room. Corbyn was close to toppling off the chair when he saw him "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND, LEAVE!!!" he whispered/screamed staring at a smirking Damon "Why wasn't I invited to the party?" Corbyn nudged Daniel "Look he's doing that thing with his eyes"

"What's this about? A business deal? Hm?" he raised his eyebrow. "Damon what are you doing here?"

"We have Kaylen under control but Emily's boy toy seems to be the problem. The kid is causing havoc in Mystic Falls and Elena can't keep the brat under control"

"Then send him to Klaus" Jack piped up. "Who asked you noodles?" he scoffed. "The name's Jack" Zach defended him. Damon rolled his eyes. "I know who you all are, I didn't come to chit chat I can see you're busy but the supernatural world can use your help about now"

"But how?"

"Simple, take down Jeremy Gilbert and let Klaus and Elijah do the rest, when you're ready enter Mystic Falls"

The door opened. Damon had disappeared and all whispering stopped.

"Well boys we just might have ourselves a solid deal, it's up to you now"

"Up to us?" Daniel asked. "Don't worry I contacted your parents, they're okay with you chasing after your dreams but I'll leave you to it. We'll be in touch" with that said Jon left and David was hustling around to fix back the living room. Once done five papers were placed on the table, each thirty-five pages long with a pen placed beside each material. Each member stood behind a chair "Read each page carefully, this is your road to a musical career, a tour"

"A WHAT!!!" heckled Corbyn picking up the pen. David stopped him. "Fame comes with a price, read"

Daniel looked at the group taking a seat "Why don't we". David smiled and disappeared into the room again, this time he was now on the phone as per usual. As the other boys were about to be seated the front door flew open and everyone gasped. "Freddie!" they exclaimed at once.

"Em-m-Emily" he said frantically. "She's bleeding from her abdomen"

"Where is she?

"Some guy took her, brown hair, he's not from here. I-I didn't know what to do, he had these sharp looking teeth so I ran until I came here"

They all looked at each other

"Jeremy"

WHAT'S WRONG WITH EMILY?

WHERE IS SHE?

DID JEREMY GILBERT TAKE HER?

DID FREDDIE JUST HAPPEN TO SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO EMILY?

WAS JEREMY READY TO ATTACK FREDDIE?

WHAT'S GOING ON IN MYSTIC FALLS?

WILL THE BOYS SIGN THOSE CONTRACTS?

WILL JON EVER RETURN?

THESE WILL BE ANSWERED WHEN 8 LETTERS CINTINUES :)

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS BELOW

THANKS FOR READING :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129 0 24
your a actor and you have a online friend named corbyn he lives in LA and you have never met but one day you get the news that he is coming to were y...
5.1K 211 79
See what your life would be like with one of the Why Don't We Boys! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Jonah, Daniel, Corbyn, Jack, and Zach
87.4K 1.9K 35
"he's never gonna notice me" "jasmine you cant give up hope, you never know what the future holds!" "yeah but he doesn't even know me" "you never kn...
268K 8.5K 30
❝ ᴍᴀᴇᴠᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ. ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. ❞ { ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ }