Trollhunters: The Short Stori...

TheWonderland04 tarafından

Short stories of a very underrated show. Please enjoy and feel free to request! You will find while reading:... Daha Fazla

Table of Contents
His Hidden Talent
A Lover's Sacrifice
You're More Than My Trainer
Let Us Take Care Of You
To Catch A Trollhunter? Part 2
Tainted Lullabies

To Catch A .... Trollhunter? | Part 1

1.5K 27 11
TheWonderland04 tarafından

PLEASE READ OF DIRE IMPORTANCE!

Author's Note: I had a surprise trip to Colorado so I disappeared for a bit. BUT DAMN I NEED TO LIVE IN COLORADO ITS GREAT

And, story ideas, I need help deciding my next story for Trollhunters

ALSO! YALL NEED TO STOP ME FROM GETTING TO YOUTUBE! JUST THE HTTYD AND HTTYD 2 SOUNDTRACK ARE JUST.... UH! I CAN'T EVEN WITH THIS!

I THINK I MAY HAVE AN ADDICTION *plays HTTYD 2 soundtrack while fiercely typing this story*

Every time I need inspiration and to help the mood of writing go, I listen to the best soundtrack ever but then I start crying mostly because of a certain death that I will not speak of....

Anyways

I had a dream about this one-shot and was itching to write it.... so, yeah, this is it.

We needed some Steve and Eli action and trust me, soon, there will be some school action!

Don't you just love it when everybody in the school finds out Jim's secret life? I know I do!

REQUESTS COMING SOON! I PROMISE!

I THINK THIS MIGHT BE A TWO-SHOT I mean I put Part 1 but yeah....

Like the title, get it *wink* *wink*

《 °•o0o•° 》

Summary: Eli is sick of spotting paranormal activity without catching any evidence to prove it. Even when he warns his fellow classmates about the creatures who roam the night, he is constantly hated and bullied for stating facts. Now, he pulls an all-nighter to capture the creatures but new discoveries shock him.

Characters: Jim, Eli, Steve

Rating: K

Requested By: My Mind

《 °•o0o•° 》

Eli was displeased with the innumerable amount of times that he had actually managed to perceive such images of unimaginable creatures roaming the city streets of Arcadia deep within the silent night, but when he shared such exotic stories of his findings - well, the quick moments of them passing by his bedroom window - he was constantly bullied by the student body.

What even put him more in an invidious condition was when Steve had shoved his way through the crowd of displeased students and made sure the usual locker-shoving task was completed. The blonde would persistently call the poor boy out on his dramatic stories and put on an act that he finally had believed each word that Eli spoke before letting out a wounding cackle and explaining that Eli had such an imagination. Other times the sentence: "Wow, are you so desperate for friends that you try and be the hero or one who has a double life that'd you make up such lies!? What a shame!"

The poor boy was harassed by his peers. Well, there is no need for such a word, in fact, the people of his generation were known as strangers, heck, even further down the line, way past strangers.

However, he was over and done with all the unceasing tyrannizing that an abrupt thought had occurred to him. What if he had captured documentation, or in fact, evidence that was in fact, alive and reveal to Arcadia Oaks High that those "vivid dreams" were a reality.

Who would be the laughing stock then?

Yeah, such an act to twist the hateful fingers back at the tormentors was not how the Pepperjack family was raised and it would be best if Eli had let the situation go. He would have, if it had not been another sighting of large figures running past his window, only to be followed by a smaller, yet bright figure chasing after them.

He had to do it. It wasn't just to show beyond doubt to the school that he was no freak, no, it was also to prove to himself that his thoughts had been right. Luckily he had ordered spy gear and makeshift bear traps earlier on in the month.

They were mostly meant for defenses if the monsters had ever found him watching silently through the glass, but now, they were in need of a dire situation. He was going to capture whatever drifted throughout the streets and show the school that he hadn't lost his mind.

He was going to do it, whether he died or not.

Quickly, no longer occupied with his thoughts, even the ones that had the plan conjured up, Eli took one last glance around his bedroom, silently thanking the simple room for helping him hide from the real world and try to discover the others.

The boy dressed in simple black attire, blending in with the night. He wanted to step up to his lovable mother and wish her a forever goodbye, just in case he didn't return but if she knew what he was up too, he wouldn't even have the chance to risk his life in the first place!

Whispering a gentle apology and a simple I love you too his mother, he grabbed his traps and spy gear before silently pushing his window open and crawling through space.

Finding himself on his empty street, the soft glow of the lights hiding the traps perfectly, Eli didn't waste much time to set the well-hidden traps up before he dove behind a nearby bush, his eyes leaking through the small stems and leaves, watching the net in particular.

Hours went by, his phone had read 9:15 and no sign of any suspicious activity. Of course, when he finally had the chance to prove to his many classmates, nothing had shown up.

Eli, however, kept his focus. Too centered on the net, he hadn't heard the sound of feet sneaking up behind him.

"Great," Steve's voice startled Eli, the boy jumping backward, his clothes dirtied as he landed in a mud puddle, his helmet falling over his eyes. "What are you doing Buttsnack, playing with your imaginary monsters again?" As soon as Eli had sat up, Steve pushed him forward, his face nearly burying itself into the bush.

Eli picked himself up, stood and turned to look at Steve. "No, and I certainly don't need you around at the moment, you'll ruin everything."

Steve nearly choked on his air before glaring, "Do you know who you are talking to Eli! Your alpha and if you want something worse than being shoved in a locker, I suggest that you keep your mouth shut." Eli rolled his eyes and fixed his glasses.

"Steve, I'm trying to mind my own business, I don't quite understand how it is so hard for you to mind yours. Now if you excuse me, I have other things to worry about," Eli hadn't understood what was going through his mind at the moment, possibly the hunt had pumped his adrenaline. Besides, he was finally going to catch a monster and prove to even Steve that he wasn't crazy, or as he liked to word it, imaginative.

Steve raged, grabbing Eli's collar and pulling him close to his snarling face. Eli simply got out of his grip with a stern glare. "Just because you are in black clothes and hiding behind a bush means you are not tough. If anything, you are a child."

"Listen, Steve, I have no time for -" A snap echoed against his ears causing his voice to trail off, only to hear a gasp before a thud rang through the formerly silent night. He was so caught up with Steve and his antics that he and Steve had missed the blur of monsters cascading the streets.

"What was that!?" Steve mumbled before looking at Eli who was letting off a small - yet, not very pleasing - celebration dance.

"I caught one!" So lost in the moment, his small hand pressed against Steve's face and shoved the blonde back before he hopped over the bush and ran right to his netter trap.

However, his excitement had died when he saw a simple blur of a human outline. What had shocked him further was the fact that the captured human - oh, how he wished it was the creatures he had seen previously through his windows rather than this human - was wearing armor.

The armor was easily recognized as Jim's who had worn the same attire during his tryouts for the play. The worst part, it was Jim who had been tackled by Eli's simple traps.

He captured the only person who respected him.

He had hurt the only person who respected him.

Jim groaned, his blue eyes searching the area frantically as his body laid still, sprawled out on the cement. However, in his frantic search, he had caught sight of Eli and Steve who looked at him with their jaws dropped and trying to detangle the Lake child from the net.

Jim let his mouth open, the only noise that came through was a pity attempt to speak. His forehead was caked in blood - most likely from either the net or Jim had been in a small accident before he was captured -, and his eyes were wide and he tried to mumble a simple: "stop."

"Steve, instead of standing there, help me get him out of here!" Eli ordered, what shocked him was the fact the Steve dropped to his knees and freeing Jim's head from the rope contraption.

Eli was shaking as he moved, removing the net from Jim's armored feet. The boy pinned by the heavy net was breathing harshly, his eyes kept on Steve who seemed to have a bit of worry cascading over his features. The blood from Jim's hairline was seeping onto the concrete, the puddle growing slowly but it still frightened them.

Finally, after agonizing minutes, they managed to get Jim out of Eli's trap. In a blink of an eye, Jim stood and began to run in the directions that an escape troll had taken off in. The Trollhunter didn't get far, the chase had been exhausting and his head was pounding. He fell to the ground, his hands and knees supporting him up as the world spun.

Eli ran beside him and forced Jim to lean against him in a seated position, "Hey, Jim it's okay." Jim slightly whimpered holding his head. Eli couldn't stand the sight of Jim's state. Because of his desire need to prove everyone wrong, he had taken Jim out in the process. Yet, who would even guess that Jim had been trailing creatures, that the young Lake boy would even know about such animals roaming the night.

"What do we do?" Steve questioned, "would we be able to get him inside your house?" Where was this sudden concern coming from? Steve shook his head, he wasn't as mean as people had mentioned, but when someone was hurt and he was nearly the only other one around, what were they supposed to do?

"We need to get him inside." Steve nodded, gently lifting Jim off the ground. They knew with support, maybe Jim could make it inside without falling on his face. However, the armor would be loud when he stepped, even fell and it would take to long, so Steve just thought picking him up would be a better idea. They quickly walked up to Eli's front door, Steve watching the streets just incase anyone had come by and noticed them.

Eli silently pushed open the front door, no lights had been on meaning that his mother had still been asleep. He waved Steve into the house as his eyes adjusted to the darkness. The taller man stepped in, Jim hanging limply from his arms. Steve sighed, eying Jim who was holding his head, groaning when he opened his eyes, only to find the world spinning.

"Shhh, it's okay," Eli said silently, looking at Jim who could barely register his words with the constant ringing in his ears.

"I don't think he can hear you Pepperjack." Eli nervously ran his fingers through his hair before turning and facing the stairs. "Eli?"

"This is my fault if I wasn't so caught up trying to prove everyone wrong that monsters were in fact, real... then maybe Jim wouldn't get hurt."

Steve eyed Jim, gently shaking the Trollhunter trying to keep him awake. Jim's eyes shot open before he let out a jagged breath.

"No... Eli, I caused most of it, I bullied you guys, I shoved you in lockers because of those crazy stories. It's not every day you find a man in armor, especially when the man in the armor is a kid from our school."

Eli smiled shyly. "Maybe we can start a team, you know, help Jim with whatever he is going against, maybe we can start now since, you know.."

"Yeah, Pepperbuddy. Enough talking though, we have to get to your room." Eli nodded and pointed up the stairs.

"Go up there and to your left, only door over there, I will get the first aid kit, luckily I've watched videos on how to help." He scurried off to get the first aid kit while Steve climbed the stairs and gently fixing Jim so his head rested against Steve's shoulder.

Following the orders were given, Steve turns the corner, finding Eli's room. Of course, there was a bit of struggle to open the door without shifting Jim around but he managed to open the door, wincing as the door creaked open.

He walked into Eli's room, finding the bed and laying Jim, luckily Eli wasn't far behind with the first aid kit.

"Alright, we can't wake my mom up, so can you make sure Jim stays quiet, I know this is going to hurt." Steve said nothing but nodded, sitting beside Jim and questioning on how he kept Jim silent.

"Mmm," The former bully hummed in confusion and gently pressing his hand against Jim's mouth, muffling any whimpers. Jim's blue eyes quickly locked on Steve, his armored fingers wrapping around Steve's wrist, hoping to move his hand but sadly, he was too weak. "Sorry Jim."

Eli made over to Jim's cracked forehead, grabbing a cloth and gently dumping peroxide onto it. He took a deep breath before pressing the soaked cloth against Jim's forehead. They watched as Jim's body tense and his hand tighten on Steve's wrist. Luckily, Steve's hand had blocked the groans and whimpers from getting any louder, it didn't help that the bully cried out a bit as well when Jim's grip tightened.

Eli ran the piece of cloth over the wound a few times, wiping the dried and fresh blood from the Trollhunter's forehead, making sure it was clean before studying the cut.

"It's big, looks like it happened before we took him down..." Eli mentioned, pressing a bandaid on the wound. Steve moved his hand from Jim's mouth, watching as Jim let go and tried to close his eyes again.

"Jim, you can't fall asleep yet," Eli quickly stopped him which made Jim groan, "I know I'm sorry, I think I gave you a concussion."

"Well did you?" Steve wondered.

"Most likely, he is showing nearly all the symptoms for one." Steve facepalmed, sighing.

"What do we tell Toby and Claire, specifically his mom!?"

"I-I don't know!" Eli started to panic as he paced through his room.

"I.... f-fell o-off my- my bike." Jim's hoarse voice stopped the two, their gazes quickly fell onto him. "M-my mom... s-she'll beli-believe I-I fell. C-Claire and T-Toby th-they'll....agggh." Jim's sentence wasn't finished as he held his stomach, gagging.

"Steve, grab him!" Steve quickly scooted across the bed, being the one closer to Jim he understood why he had to grab the Trollhunter and didn't argue, instead, he sat Jim up as the boy harshly coughed. "Keep him elevated, we might not get to him quick enough if he is laying down and chokes on his own throw up."

"I-I'm f..fine. Not dis-disabled." He held his head, the room spinning when he was sat up.

"Yeah, no you are not." Eli said. Jim said nothing, simply leaning against Steve who tensed. Everyone knew Jim was just searching for some comfort and Steve had been the one offering it but it was shocking that Jim even wanted Steve's help.

Eli finally got a chance, studying Jim's armor and connecting it to what he saw in the canals one morning. He walked to one of the walls, taking off a picture and revealing a large diagram. The three words that stuck out were: "wizards, trolls, and aliens."

Steve gasped, catching sight of the board and one of the pictures that he recognized what the picture of two trolls fighting beneath a bridge, one wearing the same armor Jim had.

"That creature has the same armor that Jim has." Steve stating, looking at Jim who was studying the board as well.

"K-Kanjigar." Jim simply stated, "H-he was pa-past Trollhunter. Now I am."

"Eli hand me the piece of paper, he sounds terrible, he shouldn't be talking." Eli did as told, grabbing a notepad and a pencil.

"H-how kind.." Jim said flatly but still accepted the notepad, writing down nearly a paragraph. He handed it to Eli, the writing still readable but not as nice due to Jim's new condition.

"He says, Trolls do live beneath us and Merlin, a powerful wizard created the amulet, which is on my chest, it chooses someone who deems worthy to protect trolls and humans. That trolls wearing the armor in the picture is Kanjigar, Eli saw, he died and left a pile of rubble, then the amulet called my name. I was chosen."

Steve and Eli were silent before Eli handed the notepad back to Jim and asked, "so who were you chasing tonight?"

Jim began to write, slowly. He dropped the packet of paper on the bed, Eli grabbing it before gasping.

"I'm so sorry Jim! I ruined your chance!" Jim gently waved at him, saying it was okay.

"What? What's going on?" Steve wondered.

"That troll was a spy, pretended they were lost and needed a home for a day or two. Was actually spying on us, sent by Strickler and we realized. Chased him out and he was about to tell Strickler but he can't get far, it's almost morning."

Steve winced, "good going Eli." He lightly jokes, the smaller teen throwing his hands in the air. Ruining the moment, Jim leaned over and heaved, throwing up whatever he had ate last, right onto the carpet. Steve cringed.

Jim gently wiped his lip, and dropped himself from Steve's grip and laying on the bed. Eli sighed, knowing Jim had longed for some rest. Hopefully he was making the right choice. He had never been around someone with a concussion without being treated in a hospital.

"You can fall asleep now Jim, it's safe to do so," Eli mentioned, watching as their Trollhunter quickly slipped into slumber, his armor fading and the amulet magically appearing on the nightstand, the moment shocking Eli and Steve.

Eli gathered himself before turning to Steve, "now get ready because once Jim wakes up, we will help him defeat that monster!"

"Should I wear all black like you are?" Eli smiled.

"Yeah, I even have extra protection for you as well," Eli handed Steve a larger helmet with the Letter Z painted on the front.

"Why is there a Z?" Steve tilted his head in question.

"For Creepslayerz! The s at the end is a z instead. What do you think?" Eli smiled, excited.

Steve shared a smile as well, holding it up, "I like it," he slipped the helmet on and looked at Eli, "Look, Pepperbuddy... I'm sorry I was so mean."

That sentence made Eli's smile grow, "it's okay Steve, I understand. Now, let's slay that creep!"

"Whoa, remember we have to wait for Jim, luckily it's Friday night so we have some time." Steve smiled and sat on Eli's desk chair.

"You're right," Eli said, sitting on the foot of the bed and glancing at Jim, "he will need our help and we will be ready."

《 °•o0o•° 》

So the ending was a bit rough.... My bad.

Wonderland OUT

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

15.8K 59 3
Just a collection of one-shots from one of the best DreamWorks animation series out there! Requests are open! Dedicated to our Trollhunter, Anton Ye...
2.6K 79 11
when a father goes mental and a mother just wants to do whats best for her son, she ends up giving her son to monsters in order to protect him. these...
5.3K 61 7
Claire was in deep trouble and Jim sacrificed his life to save her. But now, she and the rest of the team must deal with the consequenses and bring h...
10.4K 228 7
Short stories and trailers with Jim and some others as your companion! Request will be accepted soon! DONT request yet or I will decline them immedia...