Boo'd up (Completed)

By Chocolatedropcupcake

y'all have to read to find out More

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
an author note
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
characters
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12
author note
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
a/n
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
author note
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
author note
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
author note
chapter 50

chapter 10

938 23 16
By Chocolatedropcupcake

Janet's POV

So after me and ella date we been really really close on a deeper level and no we haven't had sex yet and I'm only three months and my divorce is going good now that wissam is going to jail after someone decided to pop up on us i really should beat wissam ass for making me believe my brother was dead the whole time he is alive pussy ass nigga but I'm on my way to my doctors appointment with my girl and sister in law.

"So janet what you think it is a boy or a girl?." Whitney asked me.

"I don't know i think it a girl or boy or both." I sai to hern

Ella looked at me shocked.

"what Ella bear?." I asked ella after seeing her face.

"You really think it both?." She asked me.

"Yeah i think so." I answered.

"Ok let's go." She said to me

We went to the doctor appointment and signed in and waited for us to be called.

"Janet Jackson?." A nurse said.

Me and ella and whitney stood up and went to the room that we were assigned to and the nurse check my blood  and my weight and she finishes and a few minutes later the doctor came in.

(Dr Felicia)

"How are you doing today?." Dr Felicia asked me

"I'm doing fine doctor." I said to her

"Now that's good so you are three months and I'm assuming you and your husband are excited." She said to me.

"Oh Dr Felicia I'm divorced I'm with someone else totally different." I told her.

"Oh I'm sorry sweetie you have to go through that." She said to me.

"it ok i need to get away from him in the first place." I said to her.

She gave a confused look.

"He was abusive and almost killed me but instead he got me pregnant six months later I'm here." I said to her.

"Wow where that motherfucker at?." She said to me which caught me by surprise

"he is going to jail for now." I told her.

"Good i can't stand a motherfucker putting his hands on women like he the shit and babygirl I've known you ever since you was with him why didn't you just leave when he first hit you?." She asked me.

"I tried every single fucking time i tried to leave he would lured me in by being his old self and would put my mother into situations that i can't get out of and on top of that he murdered my brother that why he is going to jail."  I said to her.

"Good but who's gonna to help you raise the baby?." She asked me.

"This woman right here." I said reaching for ella hand.

Ella grabbed my hand and kissed my forehead.

"my girlfriend." I said to her.

"Well damn wasn't expecting that congratulations ms Jackson." She said to me

"Thank you doctor." I said to her.

Whitney was just texting on her phone and ella and me wanted to see if the baby is a boy or a girl.

"And it's a... Boy." Dr Felicia said to me.

"Aaah it boy omg I'm texting michael." Whitney said.

"No not yet cause if you tell Michael he gone tell mother and i ain't tell her yet about the divorce or the baby." I told her.

"Damn can't do shit." Whitney said to me.

We found out the gender now Whitney and ella and me went home cause i was tired and Whitney went to her house after the incident with the noise.

Whitney POV
"Babbyy you home?." I said walking through the house.

"Yeah in the kitchen." Michael said to me.

Ever since Michael appeared in court as a surprise person someone will never expected to see.

"Hey babe how is tink?." He asked.

"She is fine we just found out the gender of the baby and before you asked hell no I'm not telling you the gender." I said to him.

He threw his hands in surrender.

"so what you making?." I asked him.

"Shrimp Alfredo with lobster roll." He said to me.

"Ooh sounds good." I said while washing my hands.

Their 15 year old daughter Mia comes in.

"Hey mom hey dad." She said to us as she walked in the kitchen.

"hey babygirl how are you?." I asked.

"I'm good just tired after doing all that homework." She said to us

"How much homework you get?." Michael asked her.

"A lot of homework of each class but the one i really get so much work is health." She said to us.

"Mr. Wells." I said to her and she nodded.

"Yes his baldhead self looking like calliou." She said to me.

I don't know about y'all but this actually my health teacher and he do look like him fr.

We started laughing and enjoying the company with each other and dinner was ready and we ate and the kids went to sleep and michael and me had a romantic bath together and let's just say that we had amazing night.

Ella's POV
So I'm at janet house cause she was tired and after she took her nap and she begging me to get her some pickles and ice cream and oreos and tried to feed me with it.

"Baby don't knock it until you try it." janet said while trying to feed me food.

"Baby i don't see how you can enjoy that it looked disgusting." I said to her.

"I can't help it the baby loves it just try for me please." She battle her eyes into the puppy dog eyes knowing i can't resist them eyes

"Ugh fine I'll try it." I said to her.

she gave me some pickles and oreo and i must say it pretty good.

let me tell y'all something i had that shit yesterday and it was good and I'm not pregnant just stating the facts.

"what you think?." janet asked me

"It's pretty good i like it." I said to her.

"See i told you now try it with the pickles and peanut butter." She said to me and that where i stop the show.

I made a disgusting face.

(imagine this is ella)

"What wrong babe?." Janet said.

"Pickles and peanut butter really that's sounds disgusting as fuck I'm not eating that shit." I said while mean mugging.

"Baby just try it."janet said while trying to feed me.

"Nooooo i don't wanna it look nasty." I said while struggling.

"Baby stop resisting." Janet said while straddling me and grinding against me making me moan.

"Babe let me go." I said while whining.

"Not until you try it." She said to me.

I stopped struggling and i put my hands on her hips and made my way up to her sides and started tickling her.

"Ok ok ok i quit i quit i won't let you try it please stopppp." She said while laughing.

I stop and looked in her eyes and i kissed and surprisedly she kissed me back and i swipe my tongue against her lip for entrance and she granted it as we were kissing i lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around me and allowed me to take her shirt off and i stopped.

"Are you sure baby?." I asked her.

She took a minute and nod yes and i continued my attack on her neck.

And i got her clothes off as I'm kissing her body i got her bra off and began sucking her nipple and did the same thing to the other one and got to her stomach and i kissed the small baby bump and went down to her thighs before i dived into my dinner and i looked up and into her eyes and she gave me permission.

"Please ella i need you to make me feel good." She said to me.

"Say no more i thought."

I went down and dive into my meal eating like i never ate before while janet is moaning out loud.

"Omg baby that feels so good keep going mhm." She moaned out

I kept eating i put my hand on her tit squeezing it while eating her out.

Then i let go of her tit and put her on the coffee table and ate her some more.

After i finished eating her she came into my mouth tasting so sweet and good.

"Mhm you taste so good babygirl taste just like strawberries and peaches." I said to her after kissing

"Well you know strawberries are my favorite and you have someone named strawberry comes out when we fuck." She said to me.

"Well i hope I'm ready for her." I said.

"You better be or else she will take your ass into whole nother place you've never been before now come here." She said to me.

I walked to her and stood in front of her.

She pointed to her face and said.

"Sit." She demanded

I sat on her face as she began eating me out and i must say her tongue is very good and long i think she been with a woman before me cause the way she eating my pussy i don't want her to stop at all but someone had to ring the doorbell just soon i get my nut like come on.

"Don't fucking stop you ain't finished keep going I'm almost there." I moaned out loud

As i said that she moaned sending vibrations to my pussy then she stick her finger speeding up the process and i finally came and janet held me down cleaning her mess and she got up and put on her robe and peeked out the window and see her family outside.

"Oh shit babe go up stairs and put on some clothes and don't come down until i give you text." She said.

"ok." I went upstairs and got dressed and waited for janet text to come while I'm doing that I'm texting queen and we thinking about doing a song together and i decided to write some songs on my notes on my phone and i see a text from janet to come downstairs.

Janet's POV
So my family along with my father decided to show up after me and ella session my bitch ass brother randy always got some shit to say like shut the fuck up.

" so i have a question why are you guys here?." I said with a confused face

"Um janet we came here to talk to you." My mother said.

"About what mother?." I asked her.

"Where is wissam?." My father said.

My hair stood on the back of my neck michael looked at me and mouth it's time.

"Well mother and Joseph me and wissam are in the process of a divorce." I said with my head down.

"What when was this?." Randy asked mem

"Three months ago but the reason why I'm getting a divorce because he has been physically and emotionally and verbally abusive towards me and if i didn't leave in time he'd probably would kill me or my son." I said to them.

"Son?." Everyone said in union.

"Yes I'm pregnant." I said to them.

"by who?."  Joseph asked me.

"By wissam he had raped me the day i found out who killed michael but that was a lie within itself cause after i found three weeks later we are in court." I said while going into a flashback.

Flashback starts

"Now janet are you ready To do this." Whitney said.

Yes I'm sure nippy i want justice for that son of bitch i couldn't take it anymore I'm tired of being beaten every single day for something that is out of my control and i want a better future for me and my baby." I said to her.

"All rise the honorable judge lynn toler is now present." The bailiff said to us.

They all stood up and waited for the judge.

"You may be seated." Judge lynn said.

"Your honor we have case number 235 jackson vs al mana." The bailiff said to us.

"Thank you joe." she took the case from him.

"So Miss jackson you claim that your husband Mr al mana was not good for you can you please elaborate that for the court today." She said to me

"Yes your honor my husband was abusive all physically and mentally and emotionally there will be nights I've come home and he would beat me forces me to have sex with him so many times and he would bring other women in my house and forces them to have sex with me and when i refused to have sex with them he would beat me and lock me in the closet for days at time with no food or water and on our last encounter he raped me again and I'm pregnant also." I explained to her.

After the whole court session the judge ruled in janet favor and the divorce was finalized and wissam goes to jail lying under murder his sentence is life.

Flashback ends.

"After that i never heard from him again." I said after looking at everyone face.

"wow dunk I'm sorry you had to go through that i love you sis." Randy said.

"I have a question." Mother Katherine said.

"Yes mother." I said to her.

"Who's gonna help you raise this baby?." She asked me

"Um how about i text the person to come down here." I said while grabbing my phone to text ella.

Ellabear
Janetboo

Janetboo: hey bae come downstairs for me please.
Ellabear: alr here i come babygirl.

after i texted ella i was nervous for her to meet my parents especially Joseph.

She came downstairs and waited for me to introduce her.

"Everyone this is ella, ella this is rebbie jackie tito Jermaine Latoya Marlon and michael and randy." I introduced them to her.

"And these two right here are my parents mother Katherine and Joseph jackson."  I said to her.

"Hello nice to meet you." she said in her sexy ass accent which got me wet as fuck right now."

"Nice to meet you too darling you can call me momma Katherine." She said to ella.

"Now janet who she is to you." Joseph asked.

"My girlfriend my lover." I said to them

Well janet is having a baby boy

How do you feel about whitney and michael relationship with their daughter Mia.

Janet and ella had sex for the first time what did you think.

Janet family found out about the baby and the divorce and Ella what you their reaction gonna be like.

Comment/ vote
Long ass chapter😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49K 1.2K 28
Joni like you've never seen or read beforeโœจ
21.6K 901 9
jus read and find out ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
162K 2.3K 53
read it and find out
43.4K 3.1K 50
๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค.