Sweet Tooth (Sweet Pea)

By Aussie_Reader

What if Archie had a twin Sister? What would happen when the Serpents come to their side of town? Read Freya... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Charter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
New Cover

Chapter 31

6.1K 118 70
By Aussie_Reader

Quick A/N:

So it has come to my attention that some of ya'll want Freya to be preggers.

Just want your input on if you want this to happen or not.

So should Freya get pregnant?

With the responses I get it doesnt mean I'm going to go along with them though.

A/N 2:

I just added some story to the bottom of this one. And yes there is gonna be another update tonight or tomorrow. 💙

######

It's been 2 days since.... since the blood. I can still remember her blood running off me and into the drain. "Freya." I heard knocking on my bedroom door as I sat on my leather chair in a hoody and sweat pants with my grey blanket wrapped around me. The door opened and dad and Archie were standing there. "Hey, Sweetheart." Dad smiled wearily.

"There are some people here for you." Archie told me and moved out of the way, to see Toni, Fangs, and Sweet Pea. I gave Toni and Fangs small smiles and they did the same as Sweet Pea stood awkwardly.

*

"How are you?" Sweet Pea asked clearing his throat and rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly as he sat on my bed next to Fangs.

"I'm okay." I nodded.

Toni grabbed my hand from beside me. "Her funerals on Wednesday." I just looked at her.

"Okay."

"Do you see anything before the show?" Fangs asked me which got him a hit in the stomach by Sweet Pea.

"You mean did I see the Black Hood? No I didn't." I sighed out. "Look, I appreciate you guys coming round but I just want to be alone right now. Sorry."

Toni smiled at me and stood up grabbing Fangs. "Of course, I'll call you later..." She kissed my cheek. "Sexy thang." She winked to me and I chuckled.

"Get better." Fangs demanded and I nodded as he kissed my cheek and Toni grabbed onto Fangs dragging him out of my room, leaving just Sweet Pea and I.

"Bye, Sweet Pea." I said looking at him.

"Yeah." He said and I heard my bed squeak meaning he stood up. "I'm sorry." I looked up at him. "For the way I did that to you."

"Why did you do it?" I asked tears coming to my eyes.

"I- I can't. Just know that I do love you Freya." With that I watched him walk out of my room and as soon as the door closed I let the tears I was holding back fall down my face. I subconsciously grabbed onto the necklace Sweet Pea got me, for Christmas, in my hand as it sat around my neck.

*

Everyone appeared at Midge's funeral early today. I've been better compared to being shut in my room like a couple days ago. "I have a theory." Jughead spoke making me take my head off of Pop's diner window and look at him from across the booth. "It's a copycat killer. And who coincidentally showed up in Riverdale after Mr Svenson was killed? And has been giving us creepy vibes ever since? Chic. He has a temper, too."

"Chic is here because I went to the hostel to get him." Betty said cutting off her boyfriend. "And yes, he's weird, he didn't know Midge. So, moving on."

"What if Svenson wasn't the Black Hood?" Archie asked us.

I looked to my brother as I spoke. "Archie, we were there when he died."

"I know, but just because he was wearing a hood that night, it doesn't necessarily mean he's the same guy who shot my dad. And now killed Midge."

Betty spoke this time. "Svenson forced us to bury you. He cut off his own finger."

"Maybe the real Black Hold was working with Svenson."

"And Svenson would have let himself be mutilated?" Veronica asked.

"Look, all I'm trying to say is the real Black Hood could still be alive. I looked into the Black Hood's eyes. They weren't Mr Svenson's eyes."

*

So it turns out that Chic isn't Chic, he's some imposter and that the real Chic is dead. It also turns out one the same night Archie got taken by Nick StClare and beat him up for ransom. But right now Jughead dragged me to the Serpent meeting at school saying there was something urgent I have to know. "War Baby called my father and I from Shankshaw." Jughead spoke to all of us as I sat on a desk next to Toni. "Our old adversaries, the Ghoulies, have been released."

"What?" I whispered as I felt my stomach drop at the news.

"The word on the street is they want Serpent blood. They're gunning for a rematch. They want war. Also Malachi is wanting Freya as I price for what happened." I looked to Jughead scared as Toni grabbed my hand. I looked to Fangs and Sweet Pea to see Fangs looking at me worried and Sweet Pea with his jaw clenched and holding his fists. Suddenly the door opened and I saw most of the Bulldogs and Archie, Kevin and Reggie.

"Which one of you reptiles was screwing Midge Klump?" Reggie asked pissed.

"What's going on?" I asked as I stood up.

Jughead walked to face Reggie. "This is a private meeting."

"I'm guessing it was you," Reggie pointed in the direction of the boys. "Sweet Pea." Sweet Pea walked over and moved Jughead out of the way.

"Reggie, that's enough." Archie told him pushing him back slightly.

"You ass." Sweet Pea spat at Reggie. "I didn't even know Midge and I was dating Freya at the time." He pointed to me and Reggie looked at me confused since I didn't tell him that he broke up with me. Sweet Pea got closer and I stood next to Jughead. "But yeah, I get why she wouldn't want fleas from you mangy Bulldogs." Reggie shoved Sweet Pea and they went to fight but got held back and everyone else moved into to fight and I grabbed onto Sweet Pea pushing him into Fangs and Pushed Reggie into Kevin.

"Serpents, back off! Now!"

"Dark Circle, stand down!" Archie yelled at the same time as Jughead and they all stopped, Archie and Jughead shared a look ready to step in again if need be.

*

"Toni!" I yelled out trying to catch up with her, the next day, as she walked with Fangs during lunch. I decided it's best not to tell Archie or anyone else about the Ghoulies. There's no need for them to worry about it.

She wiped around and smiled walking to meet me. "Hey, gorgeous." She winked at me.

"Hey. I was wondering if you wanted to hit Pop's then go to the movies after school?"

She gave me a look that I couldn't decipher and nodded her head. "Yeah sure. I'll meet you at my bike." I nodded my head and she turned away walking towards Fangs and I turned walking my way to my locker.

*

Toni and I walked into Pop's arms linked together. We sat down in the booth in the corner furthest from civilization. We sat in a comfortable silence until Pop came over and took our orders. "Thanks Pop." We both smiled as the older man walked off to make our orders.

There were a couple more minutes of silence yet again broken. "Freya?" I looked to Toni to see her looking at me with soft eyes.

"Yeah?"

"What happened between you and Sweet Pea?"

I sighed out, not really knowing what to say. "Umm... I don't know."

She furrowed her brows, "What do you mean 'you don't know'."

"Well everything was good until he got into that fight with Chuck; after that he wouldn't talk to me and then at opening night he just... he just said it was over."

Toni grabbed my hands, that were sitting on the booth, gently with soft eyes. "No reason."

I shook my head side to side. "I don't know what I did T." I sighed out.

She ran her thumb against my hand as she spoke, "Hey, you didn't do anything, Frey." I looked up at her, "If he's stupid enough to let someone as amazing as you go then that's his loss." She looked to me sincerely. "Okay?"

I nodded my head. "Okay."

*

I got off of Toni's bike taking off the spare helmet as she took off hers still sitting on the bike. "Thanks, Topaz." I winked at her.

"This was fun. We should do this more often, you know, away from the boys." We both giggled.

"Yeah we should." I smiled and leant down kissing her cheek. "See you tomorrow." She nodded her head as she put on her helmet. She gave a final wave and she pulled out as I watched her go with a smile.

Right after she turned down the next road Archie pulled up. "Hey." He gave me a side hug as he hopped out holding onto his school bag.

"Hey. How was your night?" I asked as we started our way to the house.

"Yeah it was alright. Yours?"

"It was fun."

We walked in silence until we got to the front door. "Jughead told me a Serpent was actually doing Midge." I looked to my brother shocked.

"What?"

"Yeah." He said as he opened the door taking off his football jacket.

"Does anyone else know? Do you know who it is?" I looked into the house to see our father standing at the kitchen island. "Dad?"

"What are you still doing up?" Archiebald asked as we walked into the kitchen.

He slid a piece of paper into his hand. "I got this note. Pinned to the door." He faced the note infront of us. You're next Sinner! "I can only assume it's our old pal, the Black Hood."

*

Cops were now dusting down the front door for prints and Mr and Mrs Lodge and Veronica as well as the new Sheriff, Mineta. "It's clear what has to be done." Hiram spoke. "We cancel the debate. Prank or not, it's not a risk we can take."

"I agree until the Black Hood's caught, we have to be careful." Archie said and I nodded agreeing.

"Can you beef up security at the town hall?" Dad asked the Sheriff."

"Fred-"

I cut off Mr Lodge. "Dad, you can't be serious."

"We'll lock town hall down tighter than a steel drum."

"The town is scared. They need to be shown we can't be cowed."

Mrs Lodge started to speak. "Well, if Fred's in, so are we." A bunch of idiots. I shook my head disappointed in my father's poor choice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 435 46
Archibald 'Archie' Andrews. Did you know he had a twin? Annabelle 'Anna' Andrews it Archie's younger twin. This is about her life in Riverdale. Veron...
16.4K 354 16
Its safe to say she illuminated him... ❝You afraid of Jones, Princess?❞ ❝Uh, well, a bit..❞ Started - 9 april 2018 Finished - 19 august 2018 [Sweet P...
56.6K 1K 22
"If a serpent is killed or imprisoned, their family will be taken care of" :•: "A Serpent never betrays his own" Blood makes you related but loyalty...
193K 4.1K 25
warning: this book sucks book 1 of the emilia chronicles Emilia Blossom and her twin sister Cheryl Blossom go through the slow process of recovering...