Jersey Goddess ||• Jersey Sho...

By TaylahMcDonald

Victoria 'Vicki' Farley is Jenni AKA 'Jwoww' baby sister. Victoria is a strong and beautiful girl who protect... More

||• CAST •||
| CHAPTER ONE |
| CHAPTER TWO |
| CHAPTER THREE |
| CHAPTER FOUR |
| CHAPTER FIVE |
| CHAPTER SIX|
| CHAPTER SEVEN |
| CHAPTER EIGHT |
| CHAPTER NINE|
| CHAPTER TEN |
| CHAPTER ELEVEN |
| CHAPTER TWELVE |
| CHAPTER THIRTEEN |
| CHAPTER FOURTEEN |
| CHAPTER FIFTEEN |
| CHAPTER SIXTEEN |
| CHAPTER SEVENTEEN|
| CHAPTER EIGHTEEN |
| CHAPTER NINETEEN |
| CHAPTER TWENTY |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - ONE |
|CHAPTER TWENTY - TWO |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - THREE |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - FOUR |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - FIVE |
| Chapter Twenty - Six |
| Chapter Twenty - Seven |
| Chapter Twenty - Eight |
| Chapter Twenty - Nine |
| Chapter Thirty | Head Banging
| Chapter Thirty - One |
| Chapter Thirty - Two |
| Chapter Thirty - Three |
| Chapter Thirty - Four |
| Chapter Thirty - Five |
| Chapter Thirty - Six |
| Chapter Thirty - Seven |
| Chapter Thirty - Eight
| Chapter Thirty - Nine |
| Chapter Forty |
| CHAPTER FORTY - ONE|
| CHAPTER FORTY - TWO |
| CHAPTER FORTY - THREE | S&J
| CHAPTER FORTY - FIVE |
| CHAPTER FORTY - SIX |
| CHAPTER FORTY - SEVEN |
| CHAPTER FORTY - EIGHT |
| BONUS CHAPTER |
| BONUS CHAPTER |

| CHAPTER FORTY - FOUR| S&J

10.4K 179 29
By TaylahMcDonald

| CHAPTER FORTY - FOUR | Guess who's coming to dinner!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Vicki was getting ready for the roommates who were coming to the house for Nicole to tell the amazing news.

Vicki is now 15 weeks which is the size of a apple. Vicki's belly has started to stick out and become hard.

Vicki was getting closer and closer to being able to have her gender reveal party, but she wanted Nicole to have her moment first.

Vicki was sitting on the floor, brushing on some makeup. Soon Pauly stood in the doorway with a bouquet of flowers making Vicki jump up and run into his arms.

"Hi baby, miss me." Pauly said.

"Of course i did." Vicki said pressing a kiss to Pauly's lips.

"You look gorgeous." Pauly said.

"Thank you, you look lovely." Vicki said "Are they for me?"

"No, these are for Vinny." Pauly said making Vicki hit his arm. "Just kidding."

Vicki smiled as he handed her the beautiful flowers.

"Thank you." Vicki said.

"How's my baby doing?" Pauly asked placing his hand on Vicki belly.

"Slowly making me fat." Vicki said.

"Don't say that, you look stunning and your carrying a human in your body. I think that's so attractive and beautiful." Pauly said.

"Don't get me started baby, my hormones are all over the place." Vicki said fanning her face before Pauly grabbed her hand and helped her down the stairs.

"Vicki, you look gorgeous." Nicole said making Vicki smile.

"Same to you, beautiful girl." Vicki said kissing Nicole before going to pour some juice in a wine glass.

"What Pauly! I want to feel included!" Vicki said as he watched her pour juice into a wine glass making Pauly laugh.

The doorbell rang so Vicki went down the stairs, carefully.

Vicki opened the door and it was Deena and Sam.

"Hi!" Deena yelled bringing Vicki into a hug. "Look at your little bump."

"Yeah, i know." Vicki said giving Sam a big cuddle before walking back up the stairs.

"Welcome to my home." Pauly said hugging the girls.

"Wow, this is amazing." Deena said seeing the leopard print and pink wallpaper with silver sparkle.

"It's very Nicole, Vicki and Jenni." Sam said as Vicki sat on the couch with Pauly who kissed her head.

"Its just me and all the chicks." Pauly said making the girls laugh.

Not long after the doorbell went and Nicole ran down, it was obviously Vin.

Vin brought Vicki and Pauly into a hug.

"How far along now?" Vin asked.

"15." Vicki said.

"Is your gender reveal soon?" Deena asked.

"Two weeks." Vicki said making the roommates cheer.

Pauly pulled Vin into Nicole's room.

"They're going to smush." Jenni said as Vicki sipped her juice.

"Vicki want to join?" Vin said.

"Shut up, idiot." Vicki said making everyone laugh.

"Where's Mike?" Pauly asked.

"Couldn't make it." Nicole said.

Soon the doorbell rang and it was Ron. It was obvious that Sam and Ron had broken up yet again, as there was tension in the air.

"You got a cow to go with those curtains?" Ron asked making the boys laugh as he pulled Vicki into a hug.

"How is the little man?" Ron asked.

"The baby could be a girl!" Vicki yelled.

"No i was talking about Pauly." Ron said making Vicki start laughing with the boys.

Everyone sat down at the table.

"I want to sit next to my boyfriend." Pauly said "Tuck me in babe."

"This looks so good girls." Deena said.

"Most of it was Vicki but we helped chop stuff." Nicole said making everyone laugh.

"Some things never change." Ron said.

"Vin and i have a open  relationship, he's aloud to bang other chicks as long as he comes home to me." Pauly said.

"How are you and Chris, Dee?" Vicki asked eating down food.

"Yeah, really good." Deena said making Vicki smile.

"I have a girlfriend." Vin said.

"Really?!" The girls yelled.

"No." Vin said laughing.

"Pauly! You have your own plate right there." Vicki said as Pauly kept eating her food.

"Pauly, she's eating for two." Sam said.

"She has more cheese then me." Pauly said making Vicki shake her head.

"Thank you guys for coming, it means the world to us." Jenni said.

"But the real reason we invited you here is because Jionni and i are engaged." Nicole said.

"Wow!" Sam and Deena yelled looking at the ring.

"Congratulations, but are you sure you want to be with Jionni forever?." Vin said.

"Yeah i do." Nicole said.

"Can i see the ring." Ron said.

"Did she buy it?" Vin said making Jenni laugh, Vicki could see their teasing was annoying her.

"How about dessert." Vicki said getting up and collecting the plates, taking them over to the sink and getting the cake out of the fridge.

"I'm nervous, like they're acting childish." Nicole said.

"It doesn't matter what they think, this is your bundle of joy and it's with the man you love." Vicki said handing Nicole and knife and she took the cake over to the roommates.

"What does it say on the cake?" Jenni said making everyone look at the cake before gasps and cheering was heard.

"Vicki, are you pregnant again?" Vin said making everyone laugh.

"No, I am not." Vicki said washing the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher.

"Congratulations!" The girls yelled looking at Nicole's ultrasound photo.

"That's big news." Vin said hugging Nicole as did Ron.

"A meatball pregnant, watch out everyone!" Pauly said making everyone laugh before they began to cut the cake and Vicki happily ate it.

"Is it Jionni's or Mike's?" Ron said making Nicole's face go red.

"No wonder your alone Ron." Nicole said.

"Snook, i was joking." Ron said.

"Well it wasn't funny." Nicole said.

"This cake is really good." Pauly said stealing some of Vicki's without her realizing.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

-3 weeks later ~
18 weeks pregnant.
The baby is the size of a sweet potato.

"Oh my god!" Vicki yelled making the girls run out of their rooms seeing Vicki on the couch with her hands over her stomach.

"What is it?! Is something wrong?" Jenni rushed over to Vicki who had started to cry.

"The baby moved." Vicki said and the girls gasp.

"That's amazing!" Jenni said as she wiped Vicki's tears.

"What does it feel like?" Nicole asked as she was only 8 weeks.

"Like fluttering, it felt weird at first but then i realized it was the baby moving. I am having a baby! It finally hit me that i've got a baby growing and developing in my belly." Vicki said.

"Aw, your going to make me cry!" Nicole said bringing Vicki into a hug.

"My baby sister is having a baby." Jenni said kissing Vicki's cheek.

"Well, you have your gender reveal tomorrow, so you better get some rest." Jenni said helping Vicki up and up the stairs.

Vicki brushed her teeth and threw her hair into a messy bun before climbing into her bed, with her fingers running over her belly.

"I'm so happy to feel you moving baby. It all feels so real." Vicki said feeling a small tickle from the inside of her belly, the baby had softly kicked her, making her giggle. "I can't wait to see if your a girl or a boy."

Vicki sighed before decided to get some sleep before the party tomorrow.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Vicki had just gotten out of the shower and was standing in front of her mirror, curling her hair.

"Who's ready to see the gender of our baby?!" Pauly asked running in the room and hugging Vicki with her back against his chest as his hands ran over her bump.

"I am so ready for dot, to be a girl." Vicki said.

"No way, baby!" Pauly said making Vicki laugh.

"I felt the baby move yesterday for the first time." Vicki said.

"How did it feel?" Pauly said kissing Vicki's head.

"It finally hit me that i'm having a baby. Like a small human is in my body." Vicki said.

"It's happening baby, and he/she will be here very soon." Pauly said.

"What are you wearing?" Vicki asked.

"A blue shirt, white jeans and blue sneaks." Pauly said making Vicki laugh.

"I'm wearing pink." Vicki said.

"That's the theme baby, you had mom write the invitations saying, if you think its a boy wear blue, if you think it's a girl wear pink." Pauly said making Vicki smile.

"Pretty cute idea right?" Vicki asked.

"It was a great idea, my queen." Pauly said kissing Vicki before going into the bathroom and having a shower.

Vicki was fixing the pink dress when Pauly walked out looking very attractive.

"Damn, baby! You look fresh." Vicki said burying her face in Pauly chest, breathing in his cologne.

"You look gorgeous." Pauly said.

"Thank you baby." Vicki said sliding some lip gloss on her lips before Pauly helped her downstairs.

"Vicki, you look gorgeous." Jenni said seeing Vicki's little bump in her dress.

Jenni and Nicole were wearing pink which made Vicki smile. Roger and Jionni were wearing blue making Pauly cheer and bring them into a hug.

"So Donna is the only one who knows what the baby is?" Nicole said.

"Yep." Vicki said.

"How are you revealing?" Roger asked.

"Popping six balloons, the gender is in one of them." Vicki said making the girls 'Aww.'

"Should we go?" Pauly asked making everyone nod before leaving the house and driving over to a restaurant where Donna booked the whole room.

Vicki climbed out of the SUV, taking Pauly's hand in hers as they walked inside and were greeted by Donna, Pauly's auntie's Carla and Vanessa, Jerry, Danielle and Sophie making Vicki squeal while running over to them.

"Look at your baby bump." Danielle said placing her hands on Vicki's stomach making her laugh while giving Sophie a big hug.

"You look incredible girlfriend." Sophie said as Vicki greeted Henry, Danielle's boyfriend who congratulated her.

"There's the gorgeous mama." Jerry said as Vicki walked over to him and Pauly's friends Tom, Hayden and Dan. Jerry brought Vicki into a warm hug making her smile.

"You look great." Tom said kissing Vicki's cheek as she gave Dan and Hayden a hug each.

"Thank you, i do try." Vicki said. "You all are sticking by Pauly, i see." Pointing to the boys wearing blue.

"Because they know i'm right baby." Pauly said.

"For once." Vicki said making the boys cheer.

"She got you good boy!" Jerry yelled making Vicki laugh as  she excused herself and went to thank Donna.

"You look absolutely beautiful." Donna said as she had Vicki in her arms. Vicki squeezed her tightly.

"Thank you so much for getting this party together. I couldn't have done it without you." Vicki said kissing Donna's cheek.

"Thank you auntie's for sticking by me." Vicki said having  a laugh with Pauly's family. 

"You are going to be an incredible mom, Vicki." Carla said kissing Vicki's temple making her smile.

"Thank you so much." Vicki said.
After chatting with Pauly's family she went and seen her dad Terry, bringing him into a big cuddle.

"Thank you for coming dad." Vicki said kissing her fathers cheek.

"And miss this? Of course i was coming, sweetheart." Terry said making Vicki smile as he pulled her into his chest, kissing her head.

"You have grown to be such a gorgeous woman and soon mother." Terry said.

"Dad, your going to make me cry." Vicki said.

"I just realized you aren't my little girl anymore, your having your own family." Terry said making Vicki grab a tissue and wipe away her watery eyes. 

"I'll always be your little girl dad, i love you so much." Vicki said kissing her dad on the cheek before he went and said hello to Pauly.

After a while Pauly and Vicki walked over to see the Jersey family. 

"I'm so excited!" Deena yelled making Vicki laugh.

"Me too." Vicki said. "I felt the baby move for the first time yesterday."

"Oh my god! That's exciting!" Sam said making Vicki nod and smile.

"Like holy shit, i'm having a baby!" Vicki said making the girls laugh.

"A gorgeous baby who is going to grow up with the most caring and beautiful parents." Deena said making Vicki shed some tears.

"Thank you Deena." Vicki said hugging her before going with the girls to get some food cause she was starting to get hungry.

"Aw! Look at the cupcakes." Jenni said.

"Carla, Pauly's aunt made them." Vicki said putting some food on her plate.

Vicki sat down with everyone who were having such a good time. Vicki ate her food which was delicious.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Are we ready?!" Vicki yelled holding a pin in her hand as Pauly stood behind her with his hand wrapped around hers.

"Go!" Everyone yelled, Vicki and Pauly popped the first balloon, POP! ... Nothing fell down, so they moved to the next one, POP!.. nothing.

"I'm so nervous!" Vicki yelled as everyone was cheering and recording the moment.

They moved to the next balloon, POP! nothing.

"You choose which one next." Vicki said to Pauly who guiding Vicki's hand to the last one. . POP!

Pink confetti flew around the room making everyone scream, whistle and cheer as Vicki burst out in tears.

"IT'S A GIRL!" Everyone yelled

"We're having a girl baby!" Pauly yelled swaying Vicki as she was overwhelmed and so excited.

Vicki wiped away her tears.

"I can't believe dot is a girl." Vicki said reaching up and kissing Pauly as they were filled with joy and excitement.

"We are definitely having a boy next time." Pauly said making Vicki laugh.

"Whatever you say, Pauly."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

IT'S A GIRL!
Guys! I updated three chapters in a day, feel very happy because i need a day break, my brain hurts 😂
But I hope you enjoyed the updates and I'll be updating again very soon!
I've got so many ideas, that need to be written down 😂

Thank you for all the reads, votes and comments, really does make me smile and i love you all! Xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 274 31
This is about two Sisters named Jennifer (age 17) and Michelle (age 13). They grew up in Brooklyn, New York then moved to Atlanta, Georgia to live wi...
32.9K 704 47
Veronica Richards, Ronnie, is Josh Richards' little sister. With only a year between them, they grew up very close. But now Ronnie wants to pursue a...
78.9K 2K 38
ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ʀᴜʟᴇ. ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱʜᴏʀᴇ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ. [𝒋𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒙 𝒐𝒄 ] [ 𝑩𝑶𝑶𝑲 𝑶𝑵𝑬 ] [ 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐...
475K 12.5K 39
Camila: 16 years, straight A's student, best friends with Jennel, Dinah, Keaton and in a relationship with Cece. Lauren: 17 years, captain of the gir...