Jersey Goddess ||• Jersey Sho...

由 TaylahMcDonald

Victoria 'Vicki' Farley is Jenni AKA 'Jwoww' baby sister. Victoria is a strong and beautiful girl who protect... 更多

||• CAST •||
| CHAPTER ONE |
| CHAPTER TWO |
| CHAPTER THREE |
| CHAPTER FOUR |
| CHAPTER FIVE |
| CHAPTER SIX|
| CHAPTER SEVEN |
| CHAPTER EIGHT |
| CHAPTER NINE|
| CHAPTER TEN |
| CHAPTER ELEVEN |
| CHAPTER TWELVE |
| CHAPTER THIRTEEN |
| CHAPTER FOURTEEN |
| CHAPTER FIFTEEN |
| CHAPTER SIXTEEN |
| CHAPTER SEVENTEEN|
| CHAPTER EIGHTEEN |
| CHAPTER NINETEEN |
| CHAPTER TWENTY |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - ONE |
|CHAPTER TWENTY - TWO |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - THREE |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - FOUR |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - FIVE |
| Chapter Twenty - Six |
| Chapter Twenty - Seven |
| Chapter Twenty - Eight |
| Chapter Twenty - Nine |
| Chapter Thirty | Head Banging
| Chapter Thirty - One |
| Chapter Thirty - Two |
| Chapter Thirty - Three |
| Chapter Thirty - Four |
| Chapter Thirty - Five |
| Chapter Thirty - Six |
| Chapter Thirty - Seven |
| Chapter Thirty - Eight
| Chapter Thirty - Nine |
| Chapter Forty |
| CHAPTER FORTY - ONE|
| CHAPTER FORTY - THREE | S&J
| CHAPTER FORTY - FOUR| S&J
| CHAPTER FORTY - FIVE |
| CHAPTER FORTY - SIX |
| CHAPTER FORTY - SEVEN |
| CHAPTER FORTY - EIGHT |
| BONUS CHAPTER |
| BONUS CHAPTER |

| CHAPTER FORTY - TWO |

10.3K 161 26
由 TaylahMcDonald

| CHAPTER FORTY - TWO |

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

"I can not believe my two year anniversary with Pauly is tomorrow." Vicki said as she was getting a back massage at the spa with Jenni and Nicole.

"That has gone by so quickly." Nicole said.

"What do you think the next step in your relationship is? Babies? Marriage?" Jen asked.

"I mean we just moved in together. I don't even think Pauly wants to get married." Vicki said.

"Oh please! I'm sure he can't wait to have you as Victoria Rose DelVecchio." Jen said.

"At the moment, Pauly and I just want to have fun and not rush but i'm sure it'll happen in the future." Vicki said.

"I'm so happy for you two, you deserve a guy like Pauly who treats you like his Queen. I hope Jionni and I are like you two in the future." Nicole said making Vicki reach over and grab her hand.

"You're happy, you're in love, you're safe, you can see a future with Jionni, that's all you need to think about. It's your relationship make it how you want it and enjoy it." Vicki said.

"Thanks Vicki. I just hate how Mike wants to ruin my relationship." Nicole said.

"He's just jealous babe, don't even listen to him. He's immature and obviously doesn't have a life so he wants to ruin someone else's." Jen said.

"Can I watch you and Pauly have sex?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Baby!" Pauly whined as Vicki walked out of the bedroom, seeing Pauly standing at the stove.  "You weren't supposed to wake up yet."

"Well I couldn't sleep with the smell of bacon in the air." Vicki said standing behind Pauly, wrapping her arms around him and kissing his shoulder.

"Happy two year anniversary, baby." Pauly said spinning around and handing her the plate piled with food and written in sauce 'My Queen.'

"Thank you Pauly." Vicki said as Pauly kissed her lips and they went and sat down at the table.

"That is so cute!" Vin squealed making Vicki laugh.

"Happy two year anniversary, guys." Ron said kissing Vicki's head and patting Pauly on the back.

"How did you do it? Tell us your secrets." Vin said giving Vicki a hug and kissed Pauly's cheek before stealing some bacon.

"Lots and lots of love."

"Sex."

"Really Pauly?" Vicki said looking at him.

"Oh! And love." Pauly said kissing Vicki's cheek before taking her plate.

Soon there was a knock on the door.

"Vicki, it's for you!" Nicole yelled with a squeal making Vicki look at Pauly who just shrugged.

Vicki walked to the door and saw a guy standing with a MASSIVE flower bouquet and heart balloons.

"Oh my god!" Vicki said covering her mouth as she stared at the bouquet.

"Victoria?" The guy said, Vicki nodded and grabbed the flower bouquet and flowers and he left.

Vicki walked back into the kitchen.

"Pauly, this must have costed a fortune." Vicki said.

"You deserve the best babe." Pauly said hugging Vicki who was reading the tiny card.

"To my gorgeous girlfriend." Vicki read out aloud. "Today is the day we celebrate being together for two years. Oh how did I do it? Seriously, you're a psycho." Vicki laughed.

"Just kidding! i honestly can not wait for many, many more anniversary's to come. I thank you for loving and caring for me and I love you so much, my Queen.

P.S, i have many more things planned for today.

Love always,
You're handsome and tanned King." Vicki read before turning around and wrapping her arms around Pauly and pressed a kiss to his lips.

"Pauly, thank you so much." Vicki said pressing her forehead to his.

"Anything to see that gorgeous smile of yours."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Pauly, look at this view." Vicki said as they sat in a fancy restaurant which was over the water.

"You look stunning tonight, Vicki." Pauly said kissing Vicki's hand making her smile.

"You look very dashing yourself." Vicki said sipping her champagne.

"Well, I do try." Pauly said fixing his tie.

"You don't need to. Honestly baby, I would have been happy at Rivoli's." Vicki said.

"Now you tell me." Pauly said jokingly making Vicki laugh. "Just kidding, I wanted to celebrate our two year somewhere special and fancy." Pauly said before their food came and it looked absolutely beautiful.

"Wow." Vicki said.

"Let's do a cheers." Pauly said grabbing his glass, Vicki grabbed hers. "To amazing memories and even more anniversaries."

"Cheers."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Thank you so much for an amazing day and night." Vicki said holding Pauly's hand as they walked on the beach.

"Thank you for not leaving me." Pauly said.

"I am never leaving you Pauly, not when you love and treat me like any girl wants to be loved and treated." Vicki said.

"Of course, cause you give the same to me." Pauly said. "Well baby, what do you think about sleeping on the beach?" Pauly asked.

"Pauly, that sounds amazing." Vicki said.

"I love the watch you got me." Pauly said as they sat on the bed, looking out at the waves.

"Thank you for everything. I am so grateful for everything you have done for me Pauly." Vicki said pressing a kiss to Pauly's lips

"Ever had sex on the beach?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"And the love birds have returned." Ron said making Vicki smile.

Vicki left to have a shower, before drying her body and wrapping the towel around her waist.

"How was it?! Where did he take you!?" Deena, Nicole and Jenni yelled as Vicki stepped into their room.

"He took me to a fancy restaurant and then we slept on the beach." Vicki said.

"That is so romantic!" Nicole said.

"You look so happy." Deena said.

"I am, everything he did for me yesterday just took my breath away." Vicki said.

"Yeah, i'm sure he took your breath away." Jenni said with a wink.

Vicki laughed before going and changes into something simple. 

Today is the day everyone leaves Jersey and is headed home.

"I hate when this happens." Vicki said helping Pauly pack their bags.

"I know baby." Pauly said kissing her head as Vicki folding her skirts and shirts, placing them in her suitcase, neatly.

"Sam and Ron's cabs here." Mike said as everyone stood in the living room, dreading this moment. Vicki gave Ron a big hug.

"Drive safely." Vicki said sighing before moving over to Sam who gave her a kiss and a cuddle.

"Look after each other." Vicki said .

"Same goes for you two." Sam said.

Vicki stood next to Vin and Pauly.

"Love you all." Sam said at the door and they walked out the door.

Soon there was a knock on the door and in walked Roger with flowers.

"Roger, check out my bouquet for Vicki." Pauly said very impressed with himself.

"Ah, the memories." Vicki said looking at her roses that she was still shocked about.

"Wow! That's an amazing boyfriend right there." Roger said giving Vicki a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Happy anniversary for yesterday." Roger said giving Pauly a bro hug and a pat on the back.

"You take care of my sister." Vicki said wrapping her arms around her sister.

"I love you." Jenni said kissing Vicki who smiled.

"I love you too." Vicki said and they soon left.

"Is it our turn?" Vicki asked making Pauly nod before they hugged everyone.

"I love you meatballs." Vicki said as Deena kissed one cheek and Nicole kissed the other.

"We love you Yogi." Nicole said.

"Take care of my baby." Vin said wrapping his arms around Vicki who laughed.

"I will Vin." Vicki said.

"Stay safe Mike." Vicki said patting him on the back.

"You too, Vick." Mike said.

Vicki and Pauly walked out of the house hand in hand and into Pauly's car.

"Bye Jersey!" Vicki yelled.

"Love you Vinny!" Pauly yelled making Vicki laugh as he began to drive.

"Ready to get back to our home, honey?" Vicki asked.

"One hundred percent." Pauly said kissing Vicki's hand and they were out of Jersey

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

475K 12.5K 39
Camila: 16 years, straight A's student, best friends with Jennel, Dinah, Keaton and in a relationship with Cece. Lauren: 17 years, captain of the gir...
18.9K 568 18
Danica Deveraux came to Seaside with full intentions of helping film a new reality TV show, what she absolutely did not anticipate was ending up on t...
19K 383 24
Will Nat break Ron's rule and fall in love? Jwoww x FEM oc . . . . . I do not own any of the show but I do own Natalie {NO SMUT}
32.6K 992 30
Cinta deals with running multiple businesses while maintaining everyday life and her family, friends, and close friendships with her Jersey Shore roo...