How Cliche Kittens

By shinatina

Sasori, Deidara, and Itachi get turned into kittens, and sent to our world by a girl who's father was killed... More

Adoption
Audrey
Gina
Evelynn
Early mornings
Of shopping and pizza
Surprise!
Oh hell no
Decisions
Reasons
Sasori and Evelynn
Deidara and Audrey
Itachi and Gina
To the beach!
The Bakery
The Zoo
The Music Store
Shopping
Discussions
Amusement parks and Romance
Enter, Adrian!
Welcome to the Family
Hello, Shoto!
The Family Grows
Young Love
Let's get intoxicated
Marry me?
End of the beginning
sequel
favorite oc character of the first instalment of 'how clichΓ© kittens' saga

Shinatina's note

873 25 2
By shinatina

Now I said this book is a trilogy but who wants me to continue it I'll put up two chapters of the next book and I want some more comments so that I can show them to The original writer LittleRedAuthor on fanfiction.net who has allowed me to write Akasuki kittens books on other websites because she is on mobile because her computer crashed and all files of her stuff was erased. She loves the comments and would love to read more of them. Thank you for reading part one of the trilogy is complete. Oh and don't forget to vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 13.8K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
567K 42.4K 57
I knew that day felt different than the others, but by then it was already happening. I was defying gravity. (A Naruto fan-fic)
5.2K 170 4
πŠπ€π‹πŽπ οΌ»kΙ™ΛˆlΓ€nοΌ½ [𝘯.οΌ½π‘π‘’π‘Žπ‘’π‘‘π‘¦ 𝑖𝑠 π‘šπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘› π‘ π‘˜π‘–π‘› 𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑝 ❝𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏 π’‡π’“π’π’Ž 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’Žπ’π’“π’•π’‚π’ 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏 οΏ½...
261K 7.6K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...