Somebody to Love - A Joe Mazz...

By thediamondgal

Julie Watson is a YouTube cover artist who just moved to LA. She meets up with an old friend who invites her... More

Chapter 1 - A New Beginning
Chapter 2 - Getting Settled
Chapter 3 - An Old Friend
Chapter 4 - The Party
Chapter 5 - The Aftermath
Chapter 6 - Finding Some Answers
Chapter 7 - The...Dinner Party?
Chapter 8 - Seeing Joe Again
Chapter 9 - The Phone Call
Chapter 10 - The First Date: Part 1
Chapter 11 - The First Date Part 2
Chapter 12 - A Couple Dates Later
Chapter 13 - Letting It All Out
Chapter 14 - Hooking Him In
Chapter 15 - The First Time
Chapter 16 - Pillowtalk and Christmas
Chapter 17 - Finishing The Pacific
Chapter 18 - Valentine's Day
Chapter 19 - The Road Trip
Chapter 20 - Checking In
Chapter 21 - Getting Ready
Chapter 22 - Going Clubbing
Chapter 23 - The Morning After
Chapter 24 - The Birthday Surprise
Chapter 25 - The Day Before
Chapter 26 - Saying Goodbye
Chapter 27 - The First Day Alone
Chapter 28 - The Halfway Point
Chapter 29 - A Sudden Phone Call
Chapter 30 - The Final Days and Hours
Chapter 31 - Reuniting
Chapter 32 - Prepping For Day One
Chapter 33 - Deacy
Chapter 34 - Live Aid
Chapter 36 - The Announcement Video
Chapter 37 - A Day Out
Chapter 38 - Facing the Crowd
Chapter 39 - Meeting the Boys
Chapter 40 - Watching Him Act
Chapter 41 - Afternoon Tea
Chapter 42 - The Instagram Post
Chapter 43 - Rockfield Farm
Chapter 44 - The Haircut
Chapter 45 - The Trailer
Chapter 46 - Pain and Jurassic Park
Chapter 47 - Bad News and A Date
Chapter 48 - Joe's Birthday
Chapter 49 - The Anniversary
Chapter 50 - Home For Christmas Part 1
Chapter 51 - Home For Christmas Part 2
Chapter 52 - The Last Day
Chapter 53 - Moving In
Chapter 54 - New York
Chapter 55 - The Fight Part 1
Chapter 56 - The Fight Part 2
Chapter 57 - Healing
Chapter 58 - Press Tour
Chapter 59 - The Premiere
End

Chapter 35 - A Perfect End to A Perfect Day

2.3K 45 26
By thediamondgal

Warning: SMUT (Like, I needed to take breaks while writing this, guys. But I'm sure you figured this was coming.)

Michael drove us home. I watched the city through the windows as it glowed with the fiery orange light of the sunset. As I watched, I took in deep breaths. A perfect day had just ended and I wanted to remember this moment of calm and happiness for later. For whenever I was feeling anxious again, I could just travel back to this moment and feel a wave of calm rush over me.

Eventually, I checked back into the conversation that Joe was having with Michael. He was telling Michael all about his day and he was talking with the energy of a little kid who had just been to Disney World. I could tell that the adrenaline was still coursing through his veins. He should have been beyond tired by now, but he wasn't. He looked like he was ready to run a marathon.

"...And then when Radio Gaga came up, I had, like, an out of body experience and I took a second to take everything in and be really grateful for where I was at that moment..." I just smiled at him as he talked. Going between staring at him and staring out the window.

We eventually arrived at the apartment. We thanked Michael who told us that our rental car was parked out back and that he wouldn't be driving us anymore unless it was necessary for him to. He handed Joe the keys to the car and he drove away. Joe stuffed the keys into his pocket and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Let's go inside," he said. I wrapped my hand around his back as he opened the door into the building. We walked up the stairs separately; Joe walking in front of me. He opened the door to our apartment and we walked in. He threw the keys down on an end table near the door and walked back toward the kitchen. "Do you want to order a pizza?" he yelled to me.

"Sure, I'll look up a place." I walked into the living room and pulled out my phone, looking for a pizza place. I found one that delivered until early in the morning, even though it wasn't close to that now, and they weren't very far away. I walked into the kitchen where Joe was drinking a glass of water. "I found this place. It looks pretty good. I'll call them in a couple minutes, but I really want to change into something comfortable. I'll be right back." I walked into the bedroom and found a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt to change into. On a regular day, I would have been fine keeping the button up shirt and jeans on, but I just wanted to get out of them.

I took the jeans off first and threw them into a hamper at the edge of the room. I heard the door to the bedroom open, and Joe walked in, looking like he was searching for something. I didn't mind and I went back to undressing. I faced the dresser and began unbuttoning my shirt. Then, I felt Joe's hands softly wrap around my hips and come in contact with the bare skin under my shirt. He used his nose to push my hair out of the way and he began kissing my neck lightly. So lightly that the feeling sent chills down my spine. I had forgotten what it felt like; to have him kissing me like this. I grabbed my hair and moved it even more out of his way. Giving him full access to my neck. My heart started beating faster as I completely abandoned the task of unbuttoning my shirt.

I leaned my head back into him, urging him to keep going and to open my neck up more to him. I closed my eyes and melted into his touch and I put my hands on his. He began softly sucking and nibbling at my skin. I could tell that he was leaving marks up and down my neck, but it didn't matter. His left hand left my hip and came around, under my arm, and snaked into my half-opened shirt. His hand landed on my breast as he pulled himself closer to me. He began massaging my breast, over the bra, in his hand. My ass was flush against his groin and I could tell that it got him going. To feel me that close to him after so long. He started to buck his hips softly against me, almost unconsciously. We began to breathe harder.

"I thought you wanted pizza," I whispered and laughed.

"Eventually," he growled into my neck. It sent a chill up my spine to feel the vibration of his voice all over my body. "We haven't done this in too long," he purred. He kissed up my neck until he got close to my ear. "Bed. Now." He demanded. I pulled myself out of his trance long enough to walk over to the bed and lay down on my back. Propping my upper body up with my elbows.

My shirt was still half open with my chest partially hanging out of it. He crawled on top of me and went back to kissing my neck as I laid down completely on the bed. I wrapped my arms around his back and closed my eyes again. His kisses traveled down to my chest and collarbone and his hands traveled further south. Landing at the waistband of my panties. He played with them and whispered into my ear.

"Did you miss me?" he asked.

"Mm-hmm," I nodded as I bit my lip. I had missed this more than anything. I hadn't climaxed since the last time he was with me in LA, so I was in desperate need.

"Being up on that stage was such a thrill, but it's nothing like the feeling of you being putty in my hands." His hand slipped under the waistband on my panties and made contact with my core. I let out a small gasp and yelp at the feeling. His hands were so warm and I was so ready for him. "You're so wet, baby," He whispered again. "You did miss me." I reached up and plunged my hand into his hair. His hand began rubbing circles into me. Hitting the perfect spot on the first try. I could feel the knot growing in my stomach and my face was contorting with pleasure. "That's it," he cooed into my ear. All of a sudden, I hit my climax. The pleasure running through my body as my eyes rolled back into my head. My breathing was hitching and my heart was beating so fast. "How about another one? I like seeing you this way too much." He started rubbing in the same spot, not giving me enough time to come down from my high. He was rubbing faster than before, which made me climax faster. As I hit my second high, I reached down and grabbed his hand before it could start going at me for a third time. I looked up at him; a complete mess.

"Your turn," I breathed out. My chest rising and falling and trying to keep up with my heart rate. He gave me a devilish smile. He laid back on the bed as I moved on top of him. Still breathing hard. I unbuttoned the rest of my shirt and threw it to the ground. Then, I unhooked my bra and threw it to the side, not caring where it would land. Joe stared at me with lust burning in his eyes.

I got on my knees in between his legs and glided my hand over the very visible outline in his shorts. He was hard as a rock and even feeling the outline of his cock in my hand made me wetter than before. I unbuttoned his pants and slid them down along with his underwear. His cock sprung from the elastic and was throbbing from the amount of blood rushing to it. I wrapped my hand around it and dragged it along the shaft. Joe's head pushed back into the pillow as he moaned at my touch. I licked my lips and leaned down and licked his tip. Teasing him and making him want my hot mouth even more.

His hand made its way to my hair, almost begging me to take him. I obliged and wrapped my mouth around his cock, pumping my hand and moving my mouth along with it. His breathing was harder and his head was thrown back into the pillows. From his open mouth, I would hear soft whimpers and moans escape at my touch. His hand would grasp my hair every once in a while to tell me how much he was enjoying what was happening. Then, his breathing began to hitch slightly, and I stopped. I wanted him too badly. I crawled back up to him and kissed him.

I rolled off of him and he took his pants off the rest of the way. Along with his shirt. He got on top of me again and began kissing me. He pulled away for a second to take off my panties and threw them across the room. His hand was placed on the small of my back as he kissed me again. He positioned me to the perfect place and spread my legs wider with the other hand. I made them as wide as possible to allow him to get as close as he could. He reached over to the side table and grabbed a condom out of the top drawer. A drawer that I hadn't opened before.

"How long were you waiting to use those?" I asked, completely out of breath, but with a smile.

"Not long, obviously," He gave me a smirk in reply and ripped open the package. His hands shaking with excitement, almost to the point of not being able to put the condom on. When he got it on, he repositioned himself, sitting back on his feet. He grabbed around my thighs and yanked me closer to him. A move that was beyond hot. He grabbed his cock and slowly entered me. I gasped and moaned at the feeling. He started thrusting slowly, so he could get back into the rhythm and ease me into it. Then, when he became comfortable with it, he started thrusting faster. And faster. Until he was pounding into me with all his might. I was mush under his touch. The force of his hips into my pelvis sent me into a new sense of pleasure. My eyes were crossing and I was moaning louder than before.

He was softly whispering 'Fuck' under his breath every so often. He just wanted to play with me and have me succumb to every whim he wanted. He wanted to dominate me. And I wasn't going to be the one who stopped him. He kept pounding into me, and he hit the perfect spot, making me scream out. My back was arching like crazy and the knot in my stomach was growing with each thrust. He kept hitting the same spot. Over and over.

"Fuck me, Joe. Yes. Yes!" I screamed out. This only made him want to fuck me harder. Hearing me call out his name was something he had only imagined in the six weeks of my absence. And now I was doing it, all because of what he was doing to me.

I climaxed as I moaned out much louder than I ever had before. He kept going for he hadn't reached his climax yet. His thrusts were getting sloppier and he doubled over onto me. Putting his hands to the sides of my head. His eyes clenched closed as he continued to pound into me. He brought his head down to kiss my neck some more as he continued. His hot breath and breathing right by my ear was so intimate.

"Fuck," he whispered as his body began shaking and twitching with pleasure. He rode his high with a couple more thrusts into me. He took some deep breaths, trying to calm down. We were hot and tired. Our hair matted to our faces with sweat. Joe kissed me a few more times as he reached down to remove the condom. He tied the condom off and put it on the nightstand. His hand found its way back to my vagina. When I felt it there, I broke the kiss. Surprised at his actions. "Can you go one more?" he asked.

"I don't know," I replied. I really didn't. I was so raw from his thrusting that I knew I was going to have trouble walking, let alone climaxing one more time.

"How about we try?" he said. "But," he paused until I looked him dead in the eyes. "I never want you to look away from me. Do you understand?" I nodded. "Good," He began rubbing my clit faster than he ever had before. Possibly the muscles he had built up from playing the bass allowed him to do this to me. It was quick and in less than a minute, I felt my climax coming on. Plus, it was already built up a bit from his extra thrusts. My eyes never left his. It was extremely intimate and thrilling. He just wanted to watch my face and expression knowing that he was the reason behind it. My face contorted and my body began shaking from pleasure.

He pulled his hand away and put his fingers to my lips. I sucked on them and tasted myself. He pulled his hand away and kissed me as he collapsed beside me on the bed. Our sweaty bodies mingling with each other and the soft sheets was ecstasy. We both eventually caught our breath and we laid there for a while. Just enjoying each other's company and coming down from our highs. Eventually, I spoke up.

"Do you want pizza now?" I asked. He laughed pretty heavily.

"God, yes. I'm so hungry." I sat up and scooted to the end of the bed. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and called the place, ordering a pizza. Throughout the call, Joe had wrapped his arms around me once more and was kissing my shoulder blade. Once I hung up the phone, I leaned my head back and kissed him again.

"They'll be here in like 25 minutes." I said.

"That's enough time for round 2," he said as he kissed my shoulder again. I gave him a look and I looked over at the clock. He was right, but one of us needed to be dressed to get the pizza at the front door. But, then I thought about going at it again with Joe and everything went out the window.

"What the hell," I said leaning into his kiss as we collapsed onto the bed once more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 263 13
| BEN HARDY STARTED FOLLOWING YOU ON INSTAGRAM--15m ago | What will you do when Ben Hardy suddenly starts following you on Instagram? And what if he...
2.5K 180 8
All Joe Mazzello wanted to do was make films. So when that didn't work out, his next plan of action was to write. And when that backfired, his final...
3.6K 188 20
social media / real life COMPLETED ON 01-16-2020 "Miss, someone just bought all of your exhibition" "What? Who?" "It was an unknown buyer, miss" "Do...
163K 5.8K 94
'well versed in etiquette, extraordinarily nice' in which two people bond over star wars and the fact that both of their exes cheated on them with...