~Little Mikaelson~ [Book 1]

By HayleyMikaelson

She's the daughter of the oldest hybrid in the world, Niklaus Mikaelson. Her father is the King of New Orlea... More

~Little Mikaelson~
Prologue
Chapter 1 ~ Changing Tides
Chapter 2 ~ We Live To Die
Chapter 3 ~ Fearful Hearts
Chapter 4 ~ Old Friends, New Problems
Chapter 5 ~ The World Has Turned And Left Me Here
Chapter 6 ~ Time after Time
Chapter 7 ~ Welcome to the World
Chapter 8 ~ Visting time!
Chapter 9 ~ Taken: Part 1
Chapter 10 ~ Taken: Part 2
Chapter 11 ~ Taken: Part 3
Chapter 12 ~ Taken: Part 4
The Devil's Wife (review)
Chapter 13 ~ One Big Happy Family!
Chapter 14 ~ What's done is Done.
Chapter 15 ~ Adriana
Chapter 16 ~ Night Time
Chapter 17 ~ Long Time No Kill
Chapter 18 ~ Kidnapped
Chapter 19 ~ Fighting for Family
Chapter 20 ~ Home Sweet Home?
To The Haters & my non-haters!!
Chapter 21 ~ Where she belongs
Chapter 22 ~ Problem to your solution
Chapter 23 ~ Let go
Chapter 24 ~ Ghost of the Past
Chapter 25 ~ Qui habitas in parte Part 1.
Chapter 26 ~ Recoiled (Part 2/2)
Chapter 27 ~ From the House to a Grave
Little Mikaelson Q&A!! - CLOSED
Audition a Character!
Chapter 29 Part .1 ~ When You Love A Friend
Chapter 30 ~ Family Ties (2/2)
Chapter 31 ~ Till Death Do Us Part
Chapter 32 ~ Black Hole
Chapter 33 -- Northern Rose
Chapter 34 PROMO
Chapter 34 ~ Murder House Ball (part 1/2)
Chapter 35~ Death is a Virtue (Part 2/2)
Chapter 36 ~ The World Has Turned Upside Down
Chapter 37 ~ Everything Changes
Chapter 38 ~ Never, Ever, In This Endeavor
Chapter 39 ~ Oh Baby I
30K READS!!!
Updating Info
Chapter 40 ~ This Black Heart of Mine is Breaking
New Cover // Update Info!
Chapter 41 ~ Butterfly Kisses and Snake Bites
Chapter 42 ~ Feathers of an Angel
Chapter 43 ~ Darkness on the Horizon
Chapter 44 ~ Always Isn't Forever
Epilouge
Ending Note
Questions & Answers With The Author!
~Dark Mikaelson~

Chapter 28 ~ Live, Laugh, and Kill

1.9K 41 20
By HayleyMikaelson

Rebekah's POV

Groaning I try to move, before remembering that I am being fed vervain by a neurotic psychopath. Also known as Zariana, the biggest bitch on earth. Sighing, I look up as the large metal door opens and swings shut with a clatter. A cold hand brushes my face, and roughly pulls my chin up to look at her face. "Well hello to you to." I say hoarsely.

The yank-er says something in a different language and the lights flick on. God, they were bright. blinking rapidly my eyes adjust quickly to the light. Looking up I see Zariana standing above me, holding a paper bag.

"Hello Bex. I see your already fighting off the vervain, that's to bad, really. Give her another dose!" She shouts to someone, who instantly refills the blood bag with vervain and it rushes through the little tube and into my blood stream burning every inch of my body. 

My skin snapping and sizzling, causing me to scream. My chin is yanked roughly up and into Zariana's face. "I have a present for you." She drops my chin and I struggle to look at her, before she raises out a bag of hair and a daylight ring. "Recognize these? I told you I would kill everyone you've ever loved, and here's-" But the tears were already flowing down my cheeks, my heart shattering. 

"Noo.. No, no, no, no.... Stefan!!" My cries echoing through the room, and she shoves the daylight ring on my finger roughly. "Stop it! Please, don't..." 

"I already have. Now, I'm after his brother, then the human, and then your family. I've been planning this for a long, long time. And personally, I'm enjoying this. See you later, Bex." She laughs and saunters off, and the lady that replaced my vervain starts to walk out.

It took everything in my body to stick out my leg and trip her. Her head smacking off the ground, and breathing in the blood I struggle against the ropes with everything I have. 

Using my vampire strength I burst through the ropes, and yank out the needle. Breathing hard, I half crawl half fall to the girl. Picking up her wrist and letting my fangs slide into her wrist draining her of blood, and cleaning up the mess on the floor.

Another girl walks in, and gasps. "Zar-" Hissing I lunge at her biting her neck and draining her dry. Letting her fall, I stagger out of the room and using the wall as a support, I manage to get down the hallway.

A window is on the wall ahead of me, and without thinking I dash towards it shattering it instantly. Suddenly, a boatload of pain sweeps over me as my skin burns and erupts into flames. Even though fire can't harm an original, it still hurts like hell!

Jumping out of the way, my skin healing rapidly but my energy is low. Almost as if on cue a witch emerges and I fall to the ground in waves of pain, before going unconscious. 

Adriana's POV

Stirring, I force my eyes open looking around at my surroundings. Recognizing the place as my home, I lurch up looking around.  I find myself gasping for air, and my hand grabs my throat as I feel like I had been bled dry.

The sound of my mom and Uncle Elijah talking reaches my ears, and the words are gurgly. But, from what I could understand it was something like; Rana ... Attacked ... Dead ... Rebekah ... Trouble ... What the hell? Standing up, and walking softly and quickly I stand on the other side of the room listening to them. 

My mom is hugging Elijah, who sounds like he is about to erupt in tears. "Elijah, it's not your fault. She died protecting us, it was her choice... There was nothing you could do." She says, and my eyes reach a body covered in a blanket by the door.  The smell of blood is overwhelming, but closing my eyes I manage to block it out. 

Elijah nods and notices me, and pulls away from my mom. "Adriana... Are you alright?" He asks worriedly.

Walking forwards, my eyes locked on the body. "The more important question is, are you alright? What happened here?" Looking up at him, I notice his hand is damp with blood. 

Sighing sadly, my mom touches his shoulder. "Rana is dead honey. There was nothing we could do." She says sadly. 

Nodding, tears outline my eyes, I crouch down beside her body and listen for a heartbeat. Not getting any I nod, and stand up hugging my Uncle. "I'm so sorry. I know she meant a lot to you." But to my surprise he doesn't hug me back, and pulls back. 

"Rebekah is our main priority, she's been taken. I know where, but where going to need all the help we can get. That means everyone needs to be loyal and in control," He looks at me and I raise one eyebrow, "And also put aside any hardship we may have with each aside to save her. Understood?" He says firmly. 

"Understood. I'll stay until we save Aunt Rebekah. Killing whoever took her is all I can think of, but were going to need more help. I'm guessing Klaus and Marcel will help, and then you two, me, and I think that's all we'll need. Right?" I say, wincing at my dad's name. 

Hayley nods, and looks at Elijah. "Got it. Adriana, can I talk to you?" She asks, and nodding gently I follow her outside to the front yard. The ground still damp from the storm the night before.

She turns to face me, and crosses her arms over her chest. "You need to get yourself under control, Klaus is an ass we all know that. But you can't let it bother you, forget about it. Move on, and I'm not saying forgive him, or even talk to him. Every daughter needs a father, and vise verse, so you can't stay mad at him forever." Her voice is soft and gentle, and that makes it worse. 

Shaking my head, I look up at her angrily. "You just don't get it do you? He called me a liar, made my life a living hell, and is a horrible person! I'm not forgiving him until he apologizes!" Turning on my heel, I storm back inside. 

"Adriana wait!" She yells after me, and I whirl around holding up one hand and she falls down on her bottom hard. 

"No! I'm done listening to you. Leave me alone!" My voice is cold, and turning I dash back inside and upstairs. Pausing at my bedroom door, hearing rustling coming from my dad's room. Tiptoeing over, I peer through the crack and see him groaning and moaning.

He is attempting to fix all his broken bones. A sense of pride yet fear sweeps over me. I did that? That's awesome! Oh shit, I did that to the baddest, strongest, meanest creature to ever walk the earth! Oh well, he won't mess with me again he's learned his lesson. For now. 

Shuddering slightly at the sight of him, I walks backwards before turning around and running smack into my uncle. "Oh, uh, sorry Uncle Elijah... Didn't see you there, well actually I didn't see anyone but um, sorry." I mumble, before heading down the stairs. 

"Adriana! Marcel is downstairs, he wants to talk to us. All of us." He says, and I look up at him nodding before jogging down the stairs. 

30 minutes later

Marcel whistles through his teeth as we fill him in on what was happening. He leans back in his chair, putting his hand on his chin thoughtfully. "Okay... This won't be easy, but with an immortal hybrid, original vampire, Adriana's magical abilities and hybridism, Hayley's wolf side, and me being a vampire we can do this. When do we move?" He asks, looking directly at me for a moment before over at my Uncle.

"Now." We all look up to see my father standing in the doorway leaning against the frame, and he is all cleaned up now. Good for him, he knows how to take a shower on his own without someone holding his hand. Yay for him! I think sarcastically.

"The sooner we move the better, we don't know what were walking into. But, we do have all the right tools." He says firmly, and everyone but me stands up nodding in agreement.

Mom looks down at me, and extends her hand. A peace offering I'm assuming, and I take it standing up. "Okay Klaus, were all in. Let's go kick some ass!" She exclaims and everyone gives a quiet hoo-rah in agreement. 

Later

After a few hour long ride, we reach a very old, run down building and stand staring at it. "Are you sure this is the right building? It doesn't look very... Um, intimidating or witchy." I say, and my dad snorts and I send him a glare.

He rolls his eyes in response, and turning towards him I cross my arms over my chest. "What? Did I say something amusing to your sick little mind?" 

He sighs and turns to me as well. "Well love, actually your tone is applying something that is not there. I strongly encourage you to re-think your tone." He says, staring at me with those hard blue eyes.

"Ha! I think you need to rethink your parenting skills, because my tone is the same tone that you take with me." We give each other death glares, and Uncle Elijah intervenes.

He puts a hand on each of our shoulders, and my stomach flutters. "Enough, Niklaus, Adriana. This is about Rebekah, not you two. I saw Rana's vision, this is the place come on, we have to break in.

Sighing, I send my father a death glare before following my Uncle up to the large doors. There is no handle, and he tries pushing on them but nothing happens. After everyone tries, I roll my eyes at them. "Can the witch-hybrid try now?" I ask, and they all step aside.

"With all means, please, try love." Dad says, motioning to the doors with one hand.

Lifting up my chin the wind blows hard, and the doors rattle slightly. "Open sesame." The doors creak and whimper before flying open. "Ta-da!" I say sarcastically, and walk in the stench of mold and dust almost gagging me. Walking down the hallway, I can feel my mom's presence behind me and her hand ever so slightly brushing mine. 

Suddenly two figures appear, clothed in dark clothing. "You need to leave." One says, obviously a female. 

Dad steps forwards, and growls slightly. "Not a chance." He says, and before anyone could react him and Uncle Elijah are holding the two figures hearts in there hands. "Now, that was easy." He says dropping it down. "C'mon." He says and jogs down the hallways following my Uncle, when suddenly we are launched backwards by a strong force. 

Jumping up and hissing, I let my true form unfold. Anger flooding over me, and someone screams as there brain implodes and they die. "Not bad. Not bad." A familiar voice says, and the lights snap on and looking up I gasp my eyes widening.

My father growls and heads towards her, but I grab his arm. He gives me a quizzing look, and I step in front of him. "It's over, just give back my Aunt. You've made your peace, now let us pass. I don't want to hurt you." My words are cold, and she laughs wickedly. 

Stepping closer, she glares at my dad and uncle. "I'm the one that stole her, you were just to easy trick into bringing your family here. Your going to die, just like I watched my sister die." Zariana says coldly, and lets her true form show. 

I don't even get a chance to process this before she is on me in flash. She knocks me down to the ground, and hisses as she tries to plunge her hand into my chest. But luckily she can't break through my skin because I'm an original's child.

Prue adreniline takes over, and my eyes turn gold and red. "You bitch!" I yell at her, and kick her off me sending her flying backwards. She hits the wall, but jumps up easily and advances fowards again. 

Everyone starts to advance towards her but I stop them. "No, this is my fight. You go and get Auntie Bex. I'll deal with this bitch." I dash towards her, grabbing her by the throat and pinning her against the wall.

I hear my dad's sarcastic voice in the background saying, "Well, I think she's got her covered. Come along now for the rest of the tour. Maybe we'll run into more old friends." He says, and I pause for a second. Old Friends? What does that mean?

That brief moment was all Z needed to get the upper hand, and she takes it immediately. She dashes forwards, and punches me right in the gut. Doubling over she knees me right in the face, before he grabs my head and slams it into the concrete wall. My ears ring loudly as blood oozes down the wall, and my fingers touch my head and are instantly dampened by blood.

Staggering backwards I glare up at her. "Is that all you've got? No wonder your sister died, you were to weak to stop it!" I taunt, and she kicks me right in my stomach, sending me flying backwards and into another wall. 

Standing up using vampire speed, I grab her neck and pulls her down to my knee. Kneeing her consistently in the nose and face, before sinking my fangs into her neck.

Tearing it apart, I throw her backwards. "I'm the Original Hybrid's daughter. Don't mess with me! That bite is lethal, you'll be dead by the morning. But I'll make sure you suffer first." Her nose is bleeding, and she is covered in scratches, scrapes, and cuts. 

"I... I... I only-only wanted to get justice! For her, please. I'm sorry! Please, don't!" She cries out, tears in her eyes and some leaking out but shaking my head I feel only hatred and anger. 

Walking over, I pull her up by her throat. "I'm done being a puppet, and being ordered around. I'm taking charge of not only my life, but my city." She cowers back against the wall, her bravery almost sucked out of her. Good, I'll enjoy this.

Taking a deep breath the words flow easily, "Laurena Zariana Everson, I hereby sentence you to 200 years in the garden, as well as one night with a werewolf bite and venom in your system. If you make it through the night, you will be dagger ed and put in the garden. If you don't, you will die. For good. Do you understand me?" I demand tightening my grip on her throat, pushing her against the wall even more.

She struggles to nod, and I free her from my grip. "Sorry, can't have you calling your minions, you'll wake up in an hour. Maybe. Maybe not." Sneering coldly, I snap her neck and let her body fall to the ground. Just as my family is coming back, father carrying Aunt Rebekah in his arms and she looks bad. Real bad. 

My mom, Marcel, and Uncle Elijah look at me in aw and utter disbelief. "What did you do Adriana?" Elijah, looking at Z's limp body. 

Rolling my eyes, I walk towards them. "I handled the situation. She has werewolf venom in her, she'll die before tomorrow. But, if she makes it through tonight, she will get healed by my blood.

"Then, put into the garden for 200 years -- unless I forget she's there -- then the rest of her miserable life. Which is forever. I trust you can get her for me, Marcel?" I ask innocently, and he nods picking her up and we head out the door.

A hand touches my shoulder, and I look over it to see my mother. She gestures to dad with her chin, and sighing I nod. "I know." Is all I can muster.

---------------------

At the Compound, Adriana's POV Continues

I can't believe I'm about to do this... This is insane! He'll kill me when he sees me, he knows that I'm not just another girl though. Wait, what I'm thinking? God, this is so complicated! Oh, I should just leave.

No, get yourself together Adriana, you are not leaving until you talk to him.

But-

No, you have to stay. You owe it to not only to yourself, but to him to.

Oh fine! But if he snaps at me, I'm blaming it on you

! Well, you is me so myself? Ahh!!! 

I argue with myself in my thoughts, and looking down at my outfit I instantly regret coming here. Especially at this hour.. Now, I didn't look bad just not my best. A pair of designer skinny jeans, a yellow flowy t-shirt, and brown ankle boots.

My long blonde hair flowing freely, and minimal make-up on from the day. Looking up at the clock in the compound, my heart sinks when I see the time. 10:06.

He's officially 6 minutes late. I knew he wasn't going to come! What a hopeless fool I am.

Shaking my head I turn around but stop when I come face-to-face with Kyle. "Oh, hey! I'm glad that you could make it." I say smiling widely, and he nods chuckling. 

He is wearing the same thing he normally wears-style wise; A dark blue t-shirt, with a brown leather jacket casually over it. With rugged jeans and sneakers, and a necklace with a wolf on it around his neck, showing his love for wolves.

"How could I miss it? I heard about what happened, is your Aunt okay?" He asks and I nod before he pulls me into a hug, which surprises me.

Sighing, I hug him back before he lets go. "Yes, she's going to be okay. She's sleeping right now, to much vervain was in her system for her to be perfectly fine." My voice is shaky, and I try to remain calm at the remembrance of her body. 

Kyle touches my cheek and I look up at him his soft brown eyes . "Hey, hey.. It'll be alright, she's going to be fine. She's an original, she's strong." He says warmly.

"But she's also a 17 year old girl. She's having a hard time, not being able to accept what happened to her and all." My voice is barely audible, so it's a shock that he heard me.

"Are you talking about Rebekah," I nod and he smiles lightly, "Or yourself?" Looking up at him shocked, he smirks lightly. "Your a 17 year old girl who's having a hard time, not being able to accept what happened to you."

Swallowing hard, my phone buzzes and he drops his hand as I pick it up reading the message.

'Come home now. We need to talk about Rana - Love Mom' 

Sighing, II put my phone away before looking up at Kyle. "Look... I'm really sorry, but somethings come out and I um, really need to get home."

"Go on, I'll be here when you get back." He says and I nod before dashing out and going Home. 

----------------------------

A/N: I know it's been so long!! please don't kill me :p I'll update soon, I promise! I've got the next chapter almost done, and I've got big plans. Oh, and I edited the very first chapter so go and check that out! Only the beginning part is changed. Remember to hit that little star button, and put something in the comments!

What do you think of the path Adriana's on?

Are you fan of Kyle/Adriana?

How's Rebekah going to handle things?

Is Elijah going to be alright with the death of his best friend?

What do you think of Rana being dead?

Answer these for me please! :) I love you guys so much! XOXO HM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 67 11
Cordelia Catapang decides it's time to discover the other half of herself. Born as a witch-werewolf, she grew up mostly grasping her witch side, and...
283K 5.2K 21
Rue was only a baby when her family decided to kill her but then Klaus Mikaelson, the hybrid, shows up after hearing the baby's cries, and sees what...
153K 2.7K 21
Elizabeth Marshall is someone who has suffered a lot since she was kicked out of her house. Her sister Hayley Marshall was also kicked out too. She a...
249K 5K 47
~COMPLETED~ The Mikaelsons, they are the oldest and most feared family of vampires the world has ever known. They are also the most broken family who...