The Mafia Monk (Crazy Mafia s...

נכתב על ידי MedievalTomboy

"I kill for living" I said seriously expecting the beauty before me to back away in fear. I leaned close towa... עוד

Things to Know
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Bonus Chapter
Controlling Mr. Coopers
The Mafia God
The Mafia Stalker
Adopting Mr. Beggar
New Book
Draining Mr. Brainy
Stalking Mr. Cupid

Epilogue

30.1K 1.1K 249
נכתב על ידי MedievalTomboy

Demyan Point of View

"Aurora, put the gun down and go play with your toys." I warned my eldest child, my daughter who is nine years old and a true Mafian.

Yes, a Mafian!

She is like a little firecracker that is looking for a chance to show the world who is she and what she can do.

Though she is a girl and a just nine year old little doll, innocent face is just an act, she loves to be mischievous and her favorite sport is gun shooting just like me. She completely took after me which is a big relief because I am already facing problems with Luca, one of the twins and my second born.

The kid who needs to supposedly take over the throne and business after me went completely after my scarecrow wife. His twin Marco is a quiet and an observant person who possibly got his mannerisms from my mother and he is the only kid with a sane and neutral mind among all the three kids.

'Papa why should we use guns when we can kill people with words? I want to be like mama.' This is the statement my seven year old son Luca made few months ago when I was trying to tell him about my background.

Be like mama! Is that something inspiring or what?

Eleven years of me forced married to Zinnia and I can say my life is a tad little better as Zinnia started to behave a little less insane day after day. But the insanity is still there. She still does whatever comes to her mind but I managed to make her tell me first and seek my permission when something popped in her mind.

Like that, she really opened a Mafia university. How? How did she get the license from the government?

She visited the registration office for a whole year everyday with lunch for everyone. They got so crazy due to this girl that they gave the license under the terms and conditions that she shouldn't teach people against laws.

Surprisingly, she complied and now top notch government servants and people of intelligence department are certified from her university.

Such a surprise!

"Ouch! AURORA!" I bellowed hissing at my bleeding knee. Dammit it! She shot my knee!

Argh!!!

"Yes papa!" And the innocent facade is back My daughter is a mirror of devil and when she mess up something, she puts on this cute innocent face that makes me give in easily.

"Oh my god, papa, you are hurt! I am going to throw that gun away papa. It hurt you." She Said as if her hand is not the one that operated it.

Her puppy dog eyes blinking at me evaporated my anger and I could only sigh and pat her head affectionately.

"You need to be punished for not listening to me." I said going to my room to treat the wound that my dear daughter gave.

"Oh come on papa, this is not even a deadly wound. You will be fine in two days. There Is no need to punish me for something so small." She shrugged and helped me wrap the cloth around the leg. She is so nonchalant that I find myself wondering if I was the same way before Zinnia came into my life.

"No you should be punished. You will spend alone time with your mama for an hour everyday for a week." I grinned at her pale face. She gulped audibly and looked at me with pleading eyes.

I controlled my laugh when I saw the horrified look on her face. Only Zinnia has a power over her wild nature. Just the mention of her name and she shudders like a leaf.

Hahahahaha!

"Papa, alone time with mama? Why are you doing this to me? At least let Luca and Marco stay with us. I cannot play alone with mama. Mercy, Papa." She pleaded, sitting on her knees and shook me dramatically.

What an actress!

I couldn't help but adore my sweet and of course headstrong baby girl. She is one of the best things that happened to me.

Zinnia always loves to play with the kids in style. She love dressing them in weird clothes, take pictures of them and make large frames of the pictures and hang them all around the house, her university walls and my office too.

My daughter hates to be a tree, a pig, pink in rainbow, a Pollack, a weird flower, a cute bunny underwear etc and those are the characters she dressed our baby girl in and guess what, she gets large frames of them and put them in display.

If there is anything that Aurora hates is the color pink. She absolutely detests that color but can she argue with her mother? No.

I know it is dangerous to display my kids pictures at my workplace but thanks to Zinnia and her crazy reputation in Mafia world, even my rivals don't want to put up with her so they are not even thinking to kidnap any of my kids.

But truth to be told, Aurora loves her mother so much. She just gets drained out with her mother's active personality. Apart from that, she loves her to moon and back but she loves me a little bit more.

A little only!

"No Mercy. You will be punished as seen fit by me." I stood up to walk out of the door after treating my knee.

Damn, my baby girl has some good target skills.

"Are you sure, Papa?" She asked in her all time present crafty tone.

For goodness sake, she is only nine and she is already as crafty as her Uncle Callisto.

"What if in the one hour of my play time with mama. I say that you love her so much that you do not want to stay away from her even for a moment?" She said with a chestier cat smile, playing with her long curls of her dark hair.

"Alright I will reduce it to four days if you promise me to never touch dangerous things until I start training you." I negotiated. My wife loves to hear love confessions from me and my daughter is taking good advantage of the consequences I always face.

"Two days and I promise." She swore and ran out of the room taking her water gun this time.

She sure is my blood!

I sighed and sat on the couch in the living room, watching Luca and Marco playing with remote cars and Aurora is in her room to watch her favorite Jackie Chan movies. It's already seven in the evening, Zinnia must be back from the university by now. Where is she?

"Hubby!" I heard her ever so sweet voice coming from the doorway and a smile formed on my face.

Today at any cost I need to tell her what I was planning to from past few days.

"Mental girl!" I replied back in a soft voice and kissed her lips. She giggled and kissed me back a little and turned around going towards the twins and hugged them tightly.

"My little Dinos" She cooed and kissed their heads several times. Luca's face turned into a thousand watt bulb when he saw his role model and his mother whereas Marco's face has just a small smile. That's it.

It doesn't mean he doesn't love her but he was always less expressive. The small smile on his face is equal to big grin on Luca's.

"So? You said you want to tell me something? Are you going to confess your love for me again?" She blushed and blinked her eyes rapidly like she has some eye disease.

Uff!

"No. I wanted to tell you that I am not a monk. I never was. You misunderstood some other username to mine." I finally told her. I was trying to tell her this from several days but her old habits didn't die yet.

Last month, Egor and Tuyen had a huge fight where Tuyen smacked remote control on Egor's head for teaching about the types of bombs to their and Albina – Callisto sons. She blamed me for not telling Zinnia that I'm not a monk due to which they are stuck with mafia men.

So I thought, why not tell her the truth.

"Oh really? Then what are you?" She asked confused.

"I'm just a Mafia who hurt torture and kills people." I said truthfully and she went silent for few minutes.

Eleven years of staying with her, she slowly started hearing out to me. She is by no chance an obedient one but with the help of Tuyen, I did find few tricks to control Zinnia at times.

What is she so thinking about?

Does she think I cheated her?

Well, I didn't actually cheat her. She never listened so that's not my fault completely though I should've told her long back.

"Oh, that's okay." She nodded her head to herself and smiled at me.

That's okay!

That's okay?

According to my experience with her, there's always a but here.

I raised an eyebrow at her and she smiled at me and leaned on my shoulder.

"It's okay. If you are not the person I loved, I will make you the person I always love. Be ready, from tomorrow you will be going to train under a monk." She said kissing my cheek.

WHAT?

Training under a Monk?

Oh, why did I confess?

Some things don't change at all and it is my fault to tell her about it.

ARGH!!!!

What Now?

Damn my life again!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Surprise! double update!

Here's the epilogue of the book. Enjoy!

What do you think of Demyan's and their kids life?

Isn't Aurora so cute?

Luca, the future mafia king wants to be like her mother? Great!

Marco is such a balance in the crazy family.

What do you think of the complete book, Sweeties?

You enjoyed the journey of crazy mental girl and a dangerous Mafia king?

Please shower me with votes and comments

Share my books with your friends

Lots of Love

Lady Prim

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

306K 10K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
8.6M 201K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
1M 33.7K 34
#1 jail #1 fight #1 criminal *** "Don't take it personal, I just like to play it safe, you know." He said, crouching down in front of me to tie each...
137K 4K 55
Fifteen year old Alexandra Amoretto Decides to run around the city, Causing trouble with a random boy she met on the bus after being abandoned by her...