The World That We Longed For...

PatelSaksheeAnime által

[also called "Finding the anime world that we longed for"] Three friends- Liam, Kyle and Aarna are really obs... Több

1| The World That We Longed For!!!
2| Last period and...?!
3| How We Met And Became Friends! [part 1]
4| How We Met And Became Friends! [part 2]
Authors Note! (please read)

5| How We Met And Became Friends! [Part 3]

169 5 0
PatelSaksheeAnime által

Hey guys soooooory for the LONG wait! I hope you all are enjoying reading this book! Please stay dedicated to this book! It'll mean a LOT to me! :)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

**~~~Aarna's POV~~~**

"Hey how long are you gonna stay like that?" Kyle asked looking straight at me with his hand on his cheek.

"W-what d-do y-you m-mean?" i stuttered with an OBVIOUS BLUSH on my face. I just cannot take the thought out of my head that kyle K-kiss-ed me... even though i was the one who kissed him last night...and he said it was payback... but still! I don't know what happened to me yesterday that i kissed him out of the blue! Well i wanted to thank him for saving me... so i ki--...ughh but there are also other ways of thanking him but then why did i---

"hey you even listening?" Kyle's voice and his waving hands in front of my face interrupted me from my thoughts.

"eh? no.. ah yes" i said with the blush still on my cheeks. I don't even know what i am saying!

"ah forget it!" said kyle with a sigh.

"hey NO tell me!" i pleaded. Its my habit... if anyone talks about me or anything related to me then i surely want to know what that person is talking about.

"Well... Shove off your blush and talk to me normally!" he said somewhat plainly and as-a-matter-of-fact.

"Just wait till lunch Kyle... and i promise to get back to normal" i said while looking away. He didn't say anything more which was a RELIEF! Soon the classes went by and the bell rang indicating recess.

"hey Aarna wanna eat lunch with us?" liam who came to by our seat then asked.

"yeah! I would love to" i said and smiled. Liam, Kyle and i walked to the school canteen. We soon came to a halt by one of the available tables with two seats.

"This is our permanent eating place" said Liam with a grin.

"sit here" said Kyle as he took one of the extra chairs and placed it beside the table for me.

"thanks" i said and smiled and sat. Kyle went to buy his lunch. Soon he came with a huge 'grin' on his face.

"guess what guys?" he asked.

"what?" asked Liam.

"i got the Monday special CHOCOLATE CREAM PUFFS" replied Kyle. OMG chocolate?!!!! ohh i want some...!

"gimme some" said Liam. Kyle handed one cream puff to liam. Whaat? they fight too much but still kyle agreed on giving hime the GOLDEN... i mean Chocolate puff... I just don't know how the boys think?! They are so... uhh... unpredictable...!

"do you want some Aarna?" asked Kyle. AHH OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"if you don't mind...!" i said.

"i do mind....DUHH Aarna we're friends! Just ask for it!" said kyle.

"we're friends...?" i questioned because it was unbelievable. I was always bad at making friends especially with boys... the girls used to dislike me cause they were jealous of me... as i was the topper in my class and the boys didn't seem to care and neither did i. I didn't mind staying alone... maybe because i was habituated to it... Also as long as Luna's (Aarna's best childhood friend) with me... i don't need anybody! But now it's different because i am not in Caimo Academy anymore... I am a HHS (Hakuo High School) student!

"yeah silly" said Liam.

"yeah unless you wanna become more than friends" said Kyle and smirked at me.

"What are you talking about?" i said and blushed.

"whatever you comprehend" said Kyle and smirked again. Ohh MAN!!! I didn't say anything more cause further extend of conversation means Kyle will make fun of me!

(after eating their lunch)

"Guys have you seen the anime Kaze No Stigma?" i asked.

"yeah!" both of them replied at the same time.

"Stop saying whatever i say!" both of them again said the said time. These guys...*sigh* they never quit quarreling, do they?!

"Guys...Don't start, please!" i said and continued "as i was saying...who's your favorite character?" i asked curiously.

"Mine's Ayano!" said Kyle. "Mine's Ayumi" said Liam.

"ohh i see! and mine's Kazuma! He's just too handsome!" i said while fan-girling.

"Ahh i knew it! Each and every girl likes Kazuma Yagami!" said Liam.

"hahaha yup" i said.

"humn...Aarna i'll call you Princess" said Kyle all of a sudden.

"eh? What makes you say that?" i asked *blush* even though i know the answer.

"Since Kazuma calls Ayano 'Princess' so i'll call you Princess too! And besides it suits you too" said Kyle and smirked.

"Hey NOOOOO!" i protested.

"ahh yes princess!"

"NO NO NO"

"Princess"

"NOOOOOO"

"yeah"

~~~//\\DING DING//\\~~~

Suddenly the bell rang. Ahh what a relief! The three of us went back to our class. The rest of the time in school passed without any TEASING! ...good...

I bid Kyle and Liam goodbye and went home early because i promised to hang out with Luna.

**~~~Normal POV~~~**

Kyle and Liam were packing their things up. Kyle leaned on his locker and was in a deep thought.

"What are you thinking about chickpea?" Liam asked Kyle.

"Cockroach...don't you think that Aarna looks a lot like you?" Kyle asked in a serious tone.

"You think so... Hey i am not a cockroach" said Liam.

"I am not a chickpea either! Anyways... Do you think that you guys are related?" said Kyle.

"you mean 'that' ?" said Liam. His hair covered his eyes.

"ahh yeah 'that!' "

"But we can't say for sure... let's just wait... Time will give us the answer" said Liam with a sad smile.

"i guess... well bye Liam! humn...wanna hang out after 5?"

"sure...bye" said Liam.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Finished the 5th chapter! :) I hope you guys liked it! Humn... what do you guys think about the "that" that Kyle and Liam were talking about? Answer it in you comments please! :) I will update soon! :)

Please VOTE, COMMENT and (u may but please) also check out my other books! If you like Kaze No Stigma then i would suggest you all to read my Kaze No Stigma fanfic which is a Kazuma x Ayano titled "TWO SOULS ONE HEART" !! THANKSSS!

Please VOTE & COMMENT! :)

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

104K 3.7K 81
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
314K 9.3K 83
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
985K 41.3K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
892K 34.3K 82
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...