The One Where They're All Gay...

By drxrrylxms

!!!!PRETTY MUCH SATIRE!!!!(Wrote in 7th grade) What happens when the children of the golden trio decide to us... More

Coming Out
Albus tells Scorp
Rose N' Jazz/Hugo N' Orion
Guests Arrive
Discussions Over Dinner (Part 1)
Discussions Over Dinner (Part 2)
PREQUEL!
out now
new books
universe <scorbus>

Lily tells Alice

2.1K 72 6
By drxrrylxms

Lil: hey Allie can you come over for dinner tonight, my parents are doing a whole dinner for me James, Al, Rose, and Hugo and our bf/gf. And I'm sorry I waited till today to tell you, but I got so nervous.

Allie: it's okay don't worry, I'll be there. And I'll wear your favorite dress of mine. You have nothing to be nervous about.

Lil: thx babe, I rlly am sorry for waiting to tell you tho. And it's at 7 btw.

Allie: it's fine.

Allie: now love you but I have to go get ready.

Lil: okay see you at seven😘

{A/N}
Okay so next chapter begins the dinner. Goodnight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

975K 32.4K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
317K 20.2K 84
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
903K 48.7K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
839K 33.3K 44
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...