Rejecting My Alpha

By dreamingjuliet

"I, Beam Baramee Wonghipat, reject you, Forth Jathurapoon Jamorhoon, as my mate." "No...." --- Being born as... More

Prologue
1. Presentation Orientation
3. New Beginning
4. First Meet

2. Why Me?

1.6K 102 14
By dreamingjuliet

Beam's POV

It was dark.

Super dark.

Mommy? Daddy?

Where are you guys?
Why can't I see anything?
Where am I?

'Baramee'

Who's that?

'Baramee. It's me.'

Where?

Wait.

There is a bright light right in front of me. I can just walk over there. It must be the way out.

'Baramee, do you not know who am I?'

Run. I need to run. This place is scary. I need to run.

Mommy. I need mommy.

'Baramee, you're save here. I need to tell you something.'

No! I'm ignoring you.

As I'm running towards the light, I realized it's not an exit, but in fact a glowing person. A floating glowing person.

"Hello, Baramee."

It speaks!

"Yes, Baramee. I can speak. It's nice to meet you, Baramee."

"Who are you? How do you know my name? Where am I? Where's mommy? I wanna go home."

The glowing woman float to me making me take a step back. Why woman? Because of her long hair and the fact that her voice sounded sweet, like my late grana.

"Baramee, do you remember the Moon Stone?"

My mind flickers back. Right! I was standing behind the Moon Stone, for the presentation when...

Ah!!!

And the voice too!

"Do you remember now, Baramee?"

"It's you! You are the one who talk to me! Can you tell me, why my colour is purple? Mommy said that Alpha is red and Beta is blue. But my colour is purple.~"

----------

Young Beamie whines his dissatisfaction towards the glowing figure, failing to notice the warm smile on the latter, upon hearing his tirade. The glowing figure approach the little boy slowly, engulfing him in a warm hug.

"Come, let's have a seat. I'll tell you about it."

Out of a sudden, a long white bench emerge from the thin air, directly behind them. The glowing figure lead the little boy to take a seat when she found out the cute pout Young Beamie have put on.

"Beamie, listen. You have been chosen to be the most amazing wolf in the this whole universe. You are special. You are not an Alpha or a Beta. You are an Omega."

"What's an Omega?" The boy ask, letting go of his pout.

"Omega is my most cherished descendant. I'm so happy to finally found a soul that matches. You will do great things Beamie. I'm sure you will."

"Will my friends be Omega too? Frothy is good too." The boy asks again, seemingly excited, after hearing how special he is.

"No, Beamie. I'm afraid this time I only found your soul matches to be an Omega. It took me eons to find one, so, I'm happy with one."

Young Beamie is beaming with joy. He can't wait to tell his mommy and daddy about it. He can't wait to brag about it at school to his friends. He is special. He have been chosen to be an Omega.

But then... He realized something... He still don't know who the woman is.

"Dont worry, Beamie. You do know about me. I will always be by your side when you need me. Remember this, Beamie. Don't give up on anything. You're a special one."

----------

Beam's POV

And that was six years ago.

After I wake up, my parents are fawning over me. I still remember how I spill to them about the woman I met in my dream. I told them what she say to me, about me being one of the kind, about me being special.

They brought me to meet the elders of the pack. They told me to tell them too. So I did. All of them are silence when I finish, only a few ladies start gushing on me, saying that I have been blessed to meet with the Moon Goddess herself. Again, I was happy.

Happy to be special.

Happy to be different.

It doesn't take long before those happiness turn into something else.

At first, everything was normal. I told my best friend about it, and he was happy for me. He says that his father also tell me that I'm a special wolf and everybody needs to treat me better.

I still remember how proud I am that day.

But yeah... a proud peacock will soon found it's downfall, huh.

After the presentation, everybody need to get trained. However at that moment, the trainings are generalized. Only after we reach the age of twelve will the training of Alpha is separated from Beta.

It was then when I found the hard truth. During the first six months, our level are pretty much the same. However, as time goes by, I realized I'm lagging behind, far behind.

I get tired easily, bruised easily and even my growth rate are slower. My peers are towering me. By the time we turn eight, those boys are already ten centimetres above me.

The trainers are being lenient towards me, saying that I'm their special student, an Omega. With my future already set in stones, I don't need to work as hard. At first it was overwhelming for me to accept such gesture, but... It was good to have the teacher's help, right?

How would my young mind know how wrong would that be? I just know myself to be special, but I don't know how special that would be. Lagging behind in almost every aspect in my training but still getting praises, only makes my peers jeers at me. It didn't help much when all the elders are pampering me.

At first I didn't notice it, slowly but surely, I can feel what's going on. The final straw is when my own best friend are feeling the same way.

My best friend is an Alpha. It was mostly sure that he will be the next Alpha of the pack as his father is one. At first he was the one who would support me when things don't go well during training. But later...

When he started to avoid me, all hell break loose. Some boys started to play pranks on me. It started small, before it turned into a complete bullying. Everyday I will come home with black and blue spot on my body. I didn't dare to tell my mother what have happen as the boys threaten me to beat me more if I do.

At first I tell them it was due to the trainings. But later, I just hide it with long sleeve shirts and long pants. I tried to tell my best friend but it didn't take me long before realizing he really is avoiding me.

I still have hope on him, thinking that I might have done something wrong. I thought I might need to ask for forgiveness until one day...

I still remember that day.

I'm on my way home, after buying something from the shop. I was planning to make a card for my best friend and maybe, just maybe, beg my mother to bake me some muffin. Banana with raisins muffin, my best friend's favourite. I bought some flour, a pack of raisins and some eggs. I still remember that I didn't buy any bananas as we still have some at home.

That day... is the same like any other day. I was stopped by the road by those bullies. I put my bag to the side, preparing to take the hit. At first it was like always. They beat me and I will keep my silence. I cover my mouth with my palm, preventing any sound from leaking out.

"Hey, what happen there?"

Nobody would ever guess how happy I am to hear those voice. I look up and I saw the owner of it. My best friend.

Thinking that maybe the Moon Goddess is answering my prayers, I try to reach out for him.

"Frothy, help."

Those boys have already stop beating me. I know they were afraid, after all my best friend is their next Alpha. However, the next sentence that leave his mouth stunned me.

"My name is Forth, loser. Don't call me with such name, Omega. You are not worth it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 47.5K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
127K 7.5K 92
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
1.9M 83.4K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...