Statuesque-like Life - Ziam/L...

By ZMLSNOT5

A story of two individuals coming together through an arranged marriage and see how they deal with married li... More

Prologue
The Payne's believe in arranged marriages
Little minx
I like Harry
What happened Bubba
Morning Jaan

Soon to be our bedroom love.

611 25 7
By ZMLSNOT5

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this story. It's much appreciated. Please leave your comments  🌸

Malik Residence
11:45 AM

Zayn's POV

"Good morning Zaynie, wake up baby" someone shook me awake from my slumber, as they dragged my blanket away from me. What evil!

"Let me sleep five more minutes, I have a shift today at the hospital" I grumbled sleepily, shifting on to my other side away from the prying hands.

"No can do! Also you don't have work today, you took the day off remember... we are going to Payne's home today..." I opened my eyes wide panicked and saw my older sister, Doniya standing there, laughing a little.

"OH MY GOD, I forgot about that" I said panicking.

"Don't worry baby brother, we still have plenty of time to get you ready to go"

I slumped on my bed and told Doniya to give me a few minutes alone. She left feeling me to get ready to go to the Payne residence before my mom came up and saw that I was still sitting in bed. In our society it was important for the submissive one in the relationship to be viewed as well mannered as possible hence all the pressure always rested on the mothers of male carriers and girls.

I got out of bed and started getting ready. We had to leave in thirty minutes and I was late by the time I got out of the shower. So I threw in the a casual outfit so I didn't look like a complete disaster.

I rushed downstairs where my mom had a disapproving look on her face but she came close and inspected my outfit throughly to make sure it looked good enough to good to my future home for the first time. HOLYSHI- my future home. I was broke out of my reverie by mom holding my hand and leading me it door. She must had said said when I was lost in my thought but the next I knew we were headed to the Payne residence.

                                          🌱

Payne Residence
1:00 PM

The Payne's have a very beautiful house. I was really happy that their home was not very far from neither my home nor the Tomlinson's. I was elated to know that I was close to my parents and best-friend.

As we stepped inside I was greeted my Karen as she hugged me tight and kissed the side of my head. Next to her stood Niall excited. I was glad that I had a brother-in-law I could see myself getting along with, and also that my life long dream of having a younger brother was gonna be fulfilled.

"Come on in everyone" Karen said, mom, my sister and I stepped in and made our selves comfortable in the living room. Karen and Mom were already busy talking about engagement plans as Niall brought us some snacks to much on while our lunch was being prepared. In Snowfalls people usually had maids to cook and clean but it was seen as gesture of good will if the residents of the house personally serve the guests.

Soo my gaze diverted to The stair case as Liam stepped in the room and greeted everyone. His hair was mated and he was looking like a god came down to bless us with his presence. It was almost embarrassing that how fast I developed a crush on Liam. I hopped he thought the same way. Those puppy eyes left me mesmerised every time I looked into them.

"Hello Zayn" said Liam extending his hand to shake mine. I felt myself blush as I shook his hand replying with a small tight lipped smile.

I was embarrassed that I felt like a school girl in his presence. I AM A DOCTOR DAMMIT!

"Liam why don't you give Zayn a house tour, we will call you guys when Lunch is ready." Karen said. I saw Niall smirking in my hind sight and I blushed red.

Liam extended his hand for me to take. I looked at my lap for a few seconds, recollected myself and then took his hand standing up. I heard our mothers cooing and Waliyha making gaging noises. Liam smiled at me and led me away from the living room towards the stair case. He showed me the balcony, and everyone's rooms from the outside of it. Then he led me to a room I assumed was his. My heart started beating hard, so hard I could hear my heart beat in my ears. My hands got clammy as Liam opened the door to reveal his room.

"Your room is beautiful..." I said looking at the pictures on the shelf above the fire place. I saw pictures of his family and his pictures of him and Harry.

"Soon to be our bedroom love." Liam said smiling fondly at me. The word resounded in ears and I stopped in my tracks. Liam must have noticed that is why he strode across the room and next thing I knew he was standing in front of me with my face in his hands. "What happened love?" He asked kindly. I thought I was gonna faint but I had to reply so I did.

"Ummmm nothing just caught off guard when, uhhhh when you called me, ummmm... called me L-lo-love" I cursed my stuttering voice. Liam came closer to my face and slowly tilted my face with his hands to look him in the eye.

"Do you not like it?" He asked with a hint of worry his eyes.

"No no!" I hurriedly spurted. "I like it, it's just that I never been called pet names" I blushed. Liam's eyes crinkled and he smiled big holding me close.  My heart calmed down immediately at that.

"Well then from now on, I will be calling you a new name every time I see you." He said. I all but jumped with joy not only at the fact that Liam wanted to call me pet names but also at fact that I was lucky enough to have a flourishing relationship.

Someone knocked on the door of the room and we immediately broke off the hug and Liam told them to come in.

"Hey guysssss, lunch is ready. Let's go!!" Niall said as he came and dragged me by putting his hand around my shoulder leading me out. "We don't want you getting pregnant before you even get engaged, now do we" Niall shrieked. At that I blushed a red colour and wanted to die of embarrassment. Only if people got pregnant by hugging. I heard Liam running after us shouting Niall's name. Niall released me running to towards the dining room and Liam right after him.

Soon everyone was down eating but during the lunch Liam and I were seated next to each other. Liam kept breaking pieces of chicken that was delicious and giving them to me. He was protective of me. It was as if my wishes were coming true. All of the things I wanted in a future husband were being fulfilled by Liam.

Our mothers mentioned toward the end of our visit that they had arranged a intimate affair for our engagement with family and close friends only.

With that we headed home and I felt sure that Liam Payne was man I wanted to marry and start a life with. I couldn't wait!

We decided that we wanted to be engaged for six months and then married and so that we got comfortable enough with each other. Our parents agreed and by the end of the week we were engaged. Liam even went as far as to get on one knew in front of everyone to propose before we exchanged rings and set a wedding date to six months from then. Ours families enjoyed the party and congratulated us.

On the other hand, another love story was being written. One that was surely not as appreciated as ours.

Harry and Louis. They had chemistry. Anyone with two eyes could see how they were perfect for each other. There was only one thing. Harry was engaged to Niall.

🌪🔥💥

Leave us your comments and excuse us if there are any typos.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
79.1K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
80.3K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
163K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...