Basics To Learning Mixed Mart...

By kino481

Explains basics to learning MMA and explains the common forms of fighting. And how to advance in fighting. More

Basics to learning MMA
Eskrima Kali
Muay Thai
Other forms of fighting
First Stage Strikes MMA
Block it/Avoid it (Techniques)
Second Stage Strikes
Third Stage
Combining It Together
Tips
More Advanced Moves in MMA
Kung Fu
Karate
Fun Facts about MMA
Jiu Jitsu
Make Weapons With Your Surroundings
Page 1 Nunchucks

A Kumete

154 19 9
By kino481

A Kumete is a competition of all different fighters that will challenge each other.

In 1980 A Kumete was announced and fighters from all over the world entered this Kumete, many people died due to this not being illegal in the Kumete and because eye gauge and groin kicks were allowed.

The best fighter would fight the other best fighter, and become champion of the Kumete.

It depended on how the fighters used their form of fighting, if a not as experienced Muay Thai fighter went up against a fully trained kickboxer that has had many years of practice, who would win? It was all tested in the Kumete.

It depends on how good the fighter actually is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.9K 182 19
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
103K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
33K 675 79
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
206K 10.4K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...