Run, don't freeze

Por Sweets-simmer

Mingu kuro bunny has no family left. All died the day after middle school ended. She's orphaned with no help... Más

Story INFO
Mingu kuro bunny
The Start
Foster system. Or not???
Training a little...
Prinicple Nezu
Dont Destroy the House!!
Ready as a Rabbit
Speed or illusoin
Nightmare room
Scared
Laughing in the face of a bomb
Pain isnt stoping me
Under pressure
Train like you want to die
Never cry
I dont care
Its your choice
So much for a nap
Name
Back to school
Ghost Pepper Curry
Fun Date
Readers!
1-B
Summer on its way
The fight
Shopping nightmares
First day at camp
The second day

Stain

6 1 0
Por Sweets-simmer

We had some training tell we finally went out to find the hero killer. I felt tiered and didn't eat much breakfast since I'm nervous around all the new people and heros for that mater. I keep close to shoto, but is careful not to invade his space.

I was deadly bored as us three walked, Endeavor and shoto pointed out but no one really recognizes me as the third place winner. Ouch.

Two kids come running up holding up a poster of endeavor.

"Can you sign our posters!" The called up to him, only to be ignored at those two keep walking. I stop at the now crying kids and look at them softly.

"Hey, hey it's okay, he's busy right now training me and my freind so we can protect you, don't cry okay?" My voice came of even threw the changer soft and loving. The kids sniffle but seem happy again and both jump giving me a hug before the run off and I stand back straight chuckling and catch up with the two.

Shoto glared at me and said annoyed, "why did you do that? Your suppose to follow Endeavors lead."

I let out a fluttery laugh. "I know but kids crying aren't my favorite thing and I rather not have adults staring at us for making kids cry. Charisma can be a heros best freind when it comes to the public. Being able to say it's okay is important when rescuing someone. Thought you'd at least know that even if you don't care to do it," I said, Endeavor annoyed that I'm really smart and seem to have a comment always ready, but I seem to have annoyed Shoto and shut him up at the same time with this.

We walked and walked... I was getting bored counting the people who are excited about seeing Endeavor and shoto. Thou now we are swarmed by people asking about them and I humm softly. Then I grin.

I whisper quietly to the two, "I know how to get them to go away if you want, Little Illusion trick but I'll need you two to stop at some point so I can do it."

The both thought about it and Endeavor seemed like he wasn't going to go with it Tell he finally says, "Fine since they are getting in our ways." The moment we stopped I made us disappear and have clones keep going tell the jog off and go around a corner the swarm chasing after it and are confused and keep heading off that way. I uncover my illusions off of us.

"There... now we don't have that crowd," I said and we continue walking. I look shoto over from the corner of my eyes, wondering how he got his scar.

Hours past, it getting dark and clouds litter the sky. Just like that things happen and we head for screaming tell shoto stops and runs the other way.

"What are you doing! Get back here!" Endeavor Yelled.

"I have something to do, send any extra heros to the Narrow lane by Ekou st. 4-2-10," shoto said as he kept running. I look at Endeavor.

"I know he's strong enuf to handle himself but do you want me to go with him or continue by you?" I asked nervously.

"Stay with me so I can teach you," He says, even thou it sounded like a 'your an idiot and will get into trouble' tone.

I nod and follow him. Tell we find a nomu which he started to burn, before he said anything I bounced past him in a flash catching a older hero who was going towards the nomu. I set the man down nod my head at him before I keep jumping around avoiding the fire clearing people away in flashes, surprising the two heros there how easily I figured out what was the best job I can do while endeavor cooks the nomu.

One he stops I stop and come over. "That things looks like the thing that attacked the school, Also when we came running up I was trying to tell you the address Shoto told us one of my classmates sent in the class group message, and knowing who sent it, there is a danger there as well," I said quickly knowing that for the few moment I actually have his attention I should get the info to him.

After he says some things and the older pro does too, me buzzing around unable to keep still with adrenaline plus my infinite stamina in a single spot, stops looking at the old guy. I then realize who he is and basically vibrate from energy to keep the news to myself. The older hero shoots off and we see a flying nomu, Endeavor calls me to follow as he chased it and I follow behind him and on the ground since I was not going to run up molten steps he put in a wall. Nope. I like my feet burnt free.

I speed off way ahead of him leaving a trail of blue behind me, annoying him how fast I am.
I already spot the flying nomu going down to grab deku. With out a thought I jumped, hearing duck, my heart pumping wildly.

It grabs both of us but before we are to higher I manage to grab deku from its hold holding onto him.

"Hold still deku!" I yelled trying to get free, only to feel something hit the nomu dropping us. I moved wrapping my arms around deku and move threw the air feeling pain rip up my body. I made myself be used as a cushion for deku so he doesn't get hurt. I hear yelling as I try to move keeping a hold of deku. My brain not processing words, but I felt the fear and how scared everyone felt from it.

That was enuf for me to fear with my blurred vision and head ache, my Illusion gone luckily Endeavor was here before it did. Because I fell over on my side still holding deku keeping him safe, being unconscious now.

Deku looking scared and shocked how easily I moved to save him with out thinking about the literal impact on myself.

A few hours later I wake up. I after a bit I'm allowed to walk around, only having bruises and a small unserious head injury that got healed quickly anyways. The nurse came in and I was quickly allowed to see my friends.

I love that word even more now.

Friends.

I walk in see that Midoriya just came in himself.

"Midoriya-kun, Lida-kun just got his results..." Todoroki said, I stayed quite at the door.

I ended up crying thou hearing the news alerting the tree I'm there.

"I've should have been there," I said mixed with a sob, my American ascent leaking threw making it a bit difficult to understand with the American style sucked into it.

Lida looks at me shocked but I got more words in before anyone can. "I should have gone with my gut and went with shoto-kun, you wouldn't be as hurt, you all wouldn't be as hurt. It's my fault, I didn't want to get in trouble for running off," I sobbed harder saying this taking a huge blanket on myself that they are hurt. Todoroki looks at me, shocked that I said his first name with the mix of my tears, but he gets up and comes over carefully putting a hand on my shoulder, my hands up covering my crying face.

"Bunny-san, it's not your fault. We got in trouble for what we did and it's good you where there because you didn't get in trouble. Did they tell you the news yet?" He said trying to comfort me a bit, even thou he's not the greatest at it.

"W-What news?" I sniffle looking up at him.

"We can't say what happened, neither can you, we where suppose to say that you and Endeavor saved us, but you got knocked out in the process. The news is going nuts about you," Todoroki said, not sounding to pleased that I'm getting attention.

"But why? I didn't do that much... I'm gonna be in a lot of trouble when I get back to A.U." I mumbled it all, my tears having stopped, but I look worried and scared a bit. Todoroki moves his hand away.

"You went to saved me from the nomu and took the damage from that fall Mingu-San. We heared that you were jumping around helping endeavor as well before then," Midoriya said. I move and go over carefully giving him a hug.

"I couldn't just let you get more hurt, I wouldn't be a good freind or hero then," I said softly seeming having calmed down. He seems to blush hard and wiggle around a bit being hugged by me and the second time I've had my arms around him. I back off now and look at Todoroki, blushing lightly looking at him.

"I'm glade your okay Todoroki-kun... I would probably feel worse if you where hurt badly," I said softly. With out I'm turned Midoriya can see part of the bruising at the very top of my back just after the neck ends.

"What injury's do you have Mingu-san?" Midoriya asked curiously.

"Nothing as bad as you guys. I have bruising over my entire back and a few on my arms, I also had a concussion, but someone healed it since I can handle bruising," I said as I got close to Todoroki with out thinking softly grabbing his face looking at the bandage on his face.

He blushes lightly at this and the other two feel awkward with how caring I am. "Todoroki-kun... next time you run it better be to a ice cream shop with me cause I'm only willing to get in trouble with Endeavor if no one is gonna get hurt," I said with my smile coming back brightly before adding, "I'm going to go, so I can leave. I'm getting discharged today."

I pull my hand away and wave at them before leaving.

I got to put on my clothes and leave going back to the agency. First thing was getting sent to Endeavor's office. I move over to his desk nervously, my mask not there to hide me.

"For having a weak quirk, and not being that strong... you seem to put yourself into being a hero at the fullest. Next time be careful, a dead or unconscious hero can't help anyone," He staid sternly looking me in the eyes. I shake getting scared.

"Yes, sir. I understand my mistake," I said quietly.

"Your luckily that they thought you deserved to receive credit, since you where the only one who was seeming to think, even if it was a bad job of it," his voice grumbled out.

"I know I didn't deserve the credit, I just helped a little and kept me and others out of the way. The whole thing of me saving Midoriya-kun," I moved my hand up to my forehead not sounding happy with myself, "I could have done that better, I should have done that better. I'm sorry if I caused you problems from what I did or how I reacted to the citations at hand." I move my hand away from my forehead.

He seemed caught off guard with how I act. Apologizing for not being perfect yet still doing a better job then most.

"It's fine, go rest. Tomorrow you train," he said quickly.

I left going to where I'm staying and laying down sleeping heavily.

-------
(1960 words)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

215K 6.1K 39
this book is a total joke btw i didn't take it super seriously while writing to the point it's embarrassing lol completed •Intro •30 chapters •Hal...
10.2K 571 73
Ikari Maindo was born to the most evil family on the planet. Being raised by villains altered her brain chemistry- leaving her cold and callous. All...
16K 390 54
Co-writer: @Banunu ~Warm blood trickled down her shoulder while shielding him. There were spots onto the ground. Head hanging low from the recoil of...
31.1K 1.7K 95
‼️Book 2 Out Now‼️ For years I've walked under clouds of blood, trauma, and fake love. My father isn't around to cheer me on, and my mother doesn't w...