Hooks and Seashells

Von Meloetta246

A Harry x Uma Fanfiction What happened after Uma fled from cotillion? This is my own spin on the events that... Mehr

Chapter 1: The Tides Have Turned
Chapter 2: Rocking the Boat
Chapter 3: Deals and Deliveries
Chapter 4: Hooks and Beasts
Chapter 5: Goodbyes and Promises
Prediction of the Future
Chapter 6: Welcome to Auradon
Chapter 7: Dorm Rooms and Discoveries
Chapter 8: Appointments and Answers
Chapter 9: Dresses and Dilemna's
Chapter 10: Hooked and Having
Chapter 11: Mermaids and Memories
Chapter 12: Seasons Greetings and Surprises
Chapter 13: Black Magic and Barriers
I Got Tagged!
Chapter 14: Songs and Secrets
Chapter 16: The Big Sleep Part II: Saviors and Sacrifices
Tag! I'm It!
Chapter 17: Births and Beginnings
Chapter 18: Figures and Family
Tagged Once Again
Tags Tags Tags
Chapter 19: Puzzles and Pieces
Chapter 20: Wedding Bells
Epilogue
Tagged Again
Waves and Embers is out!

Chapter 15: The Big Sleep Part I

905 28 21
Von Meloetta246

Evie hummed as she took Carlos's measurements for the new suit she was making him for Ruby's upcoming coronation. Jane, Lonnie, Doug, Gil, Quinn, Harry, Uma, Gus, Tony, Ruby, Ryan, Jay, and Jordan were also there, hanging out while they waited to get their own measurements taken. "Evie are you done? My arms are tired." Carlos whined. She rolled her eyes as she wrote down the last of his measurements. "Yes Car, I'm done."

Carlos sighed in relief as he walked over and sat next to Jane. "Finally." Evie chuckled as she flipped to a clean page in her notebook. "Okay Jane, your turn." Carlos groaned as Jane got up to get her measurements taken. The girls giggled as Evie grabbed her measuring tape and wiped some sweat from her forehead. "It's really getting warm in here. Jay, could you open a window please?"

Jay nodded as he walked over and unlatched the window before pushing it open. However, as he looked out he noticed something purple in the distance. As it got closer he realized what it was and backed up from the window, pulling Lonnie with him. "Jay, what are you doing!" She fussed, trying to pull away from his grasp. "Incoming!" Jay yelled just as purple smoke filled the room. As the smoke cleared, everyone was shocked to see Mal standing in the center of the room with a bruise forming on her cheek.

"M! Oh my goodness, what happened!?" Evie asked as she examined her bruised cheek. Mal pushed her hand away as she turned to look at her friends. "Audrey has my mother's scepter and it's changed her. She's evil, well, way more evil than usual. On top of that she's holding Ben and Chad hostage. I tried to fight back but she was stronger than I thought. We need to make a plan to save Ben and protect Auradon before she puts her evil plan into action."

Everyone nodded in agreement. "We're with you Mal." Lonnie replied. She walk over to her easel and began to draw. "Here's the plan. Audrey will most likely have some sort of guards. All of you will keep them occupied, while I fly up to the dining hall window in my dragon form with Uma and Jane. Together, our magic should be strong enough to beat Audrey. Once we take her down, Ben and Auradon will be safe."

"Um, Mal? Aren't you forgetting someone?" Ruby asked. Mal sighed. "We'll save Chad too." Harry was next to step forward. "Are ye crazy? Uma is pregnant! She can't be flying on dragons and fighting evil princesses!" Uma grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back. "Harry, I'll be fine. Right now we need to save Auradon so our daughter isn't born into a war zone!" He sighed, placing a hand on her stomach. "Just be careful."

"Alright, Lonnie, Jay, Gus, and Tony, gather as many swords from the R.O.A.R. Arena as you can. Evie, Doug, Carlos, and Jane, go to the chemistry lab and make smoke bombs. Gil, Harry, Uma, Quinn, Ryan, Ruby, and Jordan, gather as many people and weapons as you can, we have some royalty to dethrone."
🌟
Audrey cackled as she watched Ben struggle in his chair. "It's no use Benny boo, you're not going anywhere. All you have to do is join me and we can rule Auradon together. Just as it was always meant to be." Ben shook his head as he glared at Audrey. "I will never join you! I love Mal and if I'm going to rule by anyone's side, it would be hers!" Audrey released an enraged shriek as she waved her scepter.

The bonds and chair disappeared and in their place iron bars appeared around Ben, forming a small cell in the corner of the room. "If you won't join me, then you'll watch me take your kingdom, state-by-state! But first, I have to make sure no one will get in my way." Audrey walked out onto the balcony and held her scepter up towards the sky as she chanted:

Evil deeds once reversed,
I call upon the sleeping curse.
Those on land and in the deep,
Make sure to put them all to sleep!

The scepter emitted a bright light as green magic swirled out of the orb and into the sky in all directions. "Yes!" Audrey cackled. "It has begun!"
🌟
With their tasks given, the team began to split up when a shout stop them in their tracks. "Guys wait!" Everyone turned towards Jordan in confusion. "What is it Jordan?" Jay asked. Jordan didn't respond. She was standing with her eyes closed and hands outstretched. Jay was just about to ask again when her eyes shot open.

"Everyone hold hands, now!" Jordan yelled, urgency clear in her voice. Everyone rushed to grab hands as Mal looked on in confusion. "Jordan what's going on?" She asked as Evie and Jay grabbed her hands. "I'll explain in the lamp. We've got to get inside now!"

Jordan closed her eyes and in a flash they were all inside her lamp. As they let go of each other's hands the lamp began to shake. "Jordan what is happening? Why did you pull us in here and why is your lamp shaking?" Mal asked in frustration. "I sensed dark magic approaching. Audrey must have cast some sort of spell. My father had my lamp enchanted with a protection charm. Only good magic can enter. Once the spell has passed over I'll teleport us out." Jordan explained.

Mal groaned as she slumped down in a chair. "This is a nightmare. She's out there causing havoc and we're trapped in here!" Silence filled the lamp at Mal's outburst. "Um, guys?" Evie spoke up. "Where's Doug?" Everyone looked around but the young half-dwarf was nowhere to be seen. "Oh no. No no no no no no no!" Evie cried out as tears formed in her eyes. "He's still out there!"

"Don't worry Evie, he'll be okay." Ruby tried to reassure her. Jordan nodded as she held out her hands. "Ruby's right. The shaking has stopped. Everyone hold hands and let's get out of here." In a flash, everyone was outside the lamp once more. Looking around everything seemed normal, until a shout caught them off guard. "Doug!"

Everyone turned to see Doug laying on the ground with Evie kneeling beside him. "Doug wake up! Please wake up!" Evie cried as she shook him. Ryan knelt down and place his fingers against Doug's neck. "He's alive, just unconscious." Mal paled as she realized what Audrey had done. "She cast my mother's sleeping curse."

"What?" Evie whispered. "My mother's sleeping curse, that's what Audrey cast. Everyone split up, we need to prepare our attack and fast." Everyone nodded before going their separate ways. Using her magic, Mal placed Doug on Evie's bed before walking over to her jewelry box. She reached inside and pulled out Ben's ring, slipping it on her finger. "Don't worry Ben, we're coming for you."
🌟
Audrey stood on the balcony staring out over the kingdom as her curse spread. She turned to face Chad and Ben, an evil grin on her face. "It's spreading faster than I thought. All of Auradon will soon be mine. Any moment now, your highness."
(Italics=Singing)
Believe me I know
I've sunk pretty low
But whatever I've done you deserve

Chad stepped forward, fear and worry in his eyes. "Audrey!" She spun around to face him with a cold glare. "Quiet!"

I'm the bad guy, that's fine
It's no fault of mine
And some justice at last will be served

Ben grabbed the bars of his cell as he gave Audrey a pleading look. "Please listen!"

Now it's time to stand up
Or it's time to back down
And there's only one answer for me
And I'll stand up and fight
Cause I know that I'm right
And I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready
Ready as I'll ever be
🌟
Back at Auradon Prep the team had started to regroup after competing their tasks. "Captain, are you sure you're up for this?" Gil asked. Uma looked around and sighed. "Actually, I don't think I am. I'll only slow you down." Gil's eyes widened. "But how are you going to lead the assult?" Uma smiled proudly and pointed to Harry. "I'm not, I'm going with Mal. So he is." Harry grabbed a sword from Lonnie and stood confidently in front of everyone.

Now it's time to rise up
Or it's time to stand down
And the answer is easy to see
And I swear by the sword
If you're in get on board
Are you ready?

Gil: I'm Ready!
Lonnie and Jay: We're Ready!
Harry: Ready as I'll ever be!

As they started to leave the school, Ryan ran up to Ruby who gave a sigh of relief. "There you are!" Ryan chuckled. "Yeah, yeah. I just had to run by the kitchen. I heard you're pretty handy with one of these." He handed her the frying pan and she giggled. "Heehee... I sure am. Mom taught me." Meanwhile, Jane gave Carlos a nervous look as they marched towards the palace.

Jane: Are you quite sure we can do this?
Carlos: Together we will guarantee
🌟
Audrey walked back out onto the balcony and looked back over the kingdom.

I'll make them here me!
🌟
The group marched faster as the castle came into view, Harry leading the way.

Harry: Prove they can trust me
Whole Group: And the outcome will hardly come free
Mal: I'll save my home and family
Whole Group: Now the line's in the sand and our moment's at hand
Gil: And I'm ready!
Harry: I'm ready!
Mal, Uma, and Jane: I'm ready!
🌟
Audrey turned away from the balcony and stormed back into the castle.

Ready as I'll ever be....

Author's Note

Wow! Another chapter done! I am so excited to write this upcoming battle. It's going down!

                        -Meloetta246

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

55K 772 20
Finally! Evil is gone from Auradon and now the people from the Isle of the Lost are free! Mal and Ben are engaged and soon to be the king and queen o...
4.5K 49 13
The Adventure kids are back! On another adventure as they return to Auradon Prep just in time for the Royal Cotillion. Arianna is hearing voices insi...
1.1M 25.2K 17
Mal promised to come back for her. She promised to come back for her best friend, but she abandoned her. People change. She changed. Is it for better...
56.5K 834 21
Y/n, a pirate looking for trouble and some fun. 17 years old and 17 years of trouble. Living on the isle of the lost while she sees all over the TVs...