A spider in riverdale

Galing kay Spiderfan92

My name is Peter Parker, some of you might know my story, and some of you doesn't, this isn't the story about... Higit pa

Cast
Before Riverdale pt.1
Before Riverdale pt.2
Before riverdale pt.3
Before Riverdale pt.4 (end prequel)
Moving to Riverdale
New school, new start
new home, secrets and dancing
Dances, partying and betrayal
Spiderman, friends, comfort and a dead body
Brand new day, same drama
Peprally and new friendships
A sticky situation, You were right
Revenge
Anger and breakup
I hate you Peter Parker and superheroes
Breaking the law......again
Movie night
Reveal yourself Peter Parker
Dinner party, secrets revealed
Who was my father?
Trailerpark, old romances and kissing
Parker luck
Protection squad
So yeah, that happend
Manhunt or you could say girlhunt
School night?, lets go clubbing
Police?, what now
girlfriend? And planning a babyshower
Work it out
The whyte wyrm and a babyshower
Untitled part
The best worst guide ever and I'm so sorry
Jugheads birthday, the one with all the drama
The sad truth
New day, old faces
The punishment and a new party
Cleaning and hangout
Serpents with a new threat
Serpents one of us
Football, dinning and truth
I'm Peter Parker
Plans and fighting
Peters birthday, secrets revealed
Peters birthday unexpected surprise
Another dance, another plan is set in motion
The oblivious world of Peter Parker
New drama, same Old parker luck
The reunion
War of the exes
Another day, more trouble
Jumped
Can we trust the police?
Protect him
What do you think cheryl?
Saving Polly

Newspaper and dating

1.5K 25 53
Galing kay Spiderfan92

Riverdale high (Peters pov):

we were all sitting in class, today lesson science, my favorite, as usual I was sitting besides Josie, well you could say we're teaching eachother chemistry, what nobody?, come on it was a quality joke, shees tough crowd.

I guess we were midway through the class, when mr weatherbee appered in class with sheriff Keller, what are they doing here, I looked to Cheryl who was raising by her own accord and said "your here for me aren't you?, because i'm guilty", and walked towards the two, and put her hands up for sheriff Keller to handcuff her.

"That won't be necessary, we only need to ask you a few question", sheriff Keller said, as they both brought Cheryl out of the class room.

"What the hell was that?", Josie said.

"I have no idea, she wouldn't kill Jason, right?", I said, but wasn't really sure, since she does seem to be kinda psycho.

"No she wouldn't, she loved Jason more than she loved her self", Josie said and covered her mouth, since she had just said a secret she shouldnt have shared.

"Josie, what do you mean by that?", I said and turned to look at her.

"Its nothing, its just that she has had it hard, ever since Jason death", Josie said, and avoided eye contact, which by my standard means she hasnt told me everything, but Cheryl will tell in due time, or atleast I hope she will, since she has been kinda nice to me lately, but who knows.

"Well kids, lets take a break", the teacher said to us all.

I went to the office to listen in on their conversation, to see, I mean hear, what Cheryl knows about this, to find out who killed Jason, or if the bullet was meant for Cheryl.

Riverdale high, mr weatherbee office:

I had walked closer and decided to sit on the bench infront of the office, with my chem book, and I was reading in it to avoid being detected, but the teacher said we had self studies now, so its not weird i'm here to read, I started listening in when Cheryl began speaking.

"Well to clarify, I didn't mean that i'm guilty of murdering Jason, I loved him more than I do myself", Cheryl started, here it is again, she loves jason more than herself, what does she mean by that?, Cheryl continued "but I am guilty of lying about what happend on july 4.th", Cheryl finished.

Sheriff Keller said "the autopsy puts his death about july 11.th, when did you last see your brother?", what, so Jason didn't die in that boat accident, what are you hiding Cheryl?

"It was july 4.th, I dont know what happend a week after that", Cheryl replied.

"Cheryl, in your word, what happend on sweetwater river on july 4.th?", sheriff Keller said.

"The plan was stupid, even for me, Jason wanted to leave river for good, and never come back, he asked me to come with, to stage an tragic accident, so mom and dad wouldn't come looking for him, our story would be, that we were on a boat ride, the boat tipped, and Jason drowned, infact we made it safe to the other side, dry as could be, we said goodbye, and Jason walked away, but he did promise me he would call me, when he were some place safe, and that mom and dad couldnt track him, he said it would be at most one month after our final goodbye, everyday I waited for him to call, even an e-mail", Cheryl said, wow I have gotten more respect for Cheryl, she is willing to go all out for friends and loved ones.

"Did you tell anyone about this plan of his?, can anyone confirm the story?, and you have no idea why you brother, wanted to run away?", sheriff Keller started, Cheryl had tears in her eyes and he continued "why he would fake his own death, doesn't that feel cruel", he finished.

"Jason wasn't cruel", Cheryl said.

"So maybe this is just a web of lied your spinning, to cover your own tracks", sheriff Keller said, well for a guy who supossed to have evidence before judging, is sure throwing around accusations, isn't it innocent until proven guilty?.

"I didn't kill Jason", Cheryl spoke louder.

"There was a gun shot that morning on july 4.th, maybe someone took a shot at Jason that morning but missed", Cheryl said.

"You heard a gun shot and your first telling us now", sheriff Keller said.

"I was upset, my brother was murdered", Cheryl said, I got the buzz in my head I do when threats are near by, I looked around and saw Cheryls parents walking towards me, then I saw Chuck on the other end, it must be him who triggered it, or is there more to Cheryls parents that meets the eye?

"You was so upset, that you sang and danced at a peprally yesterday", sheriff Keller said, but before Cheryl could answer her parents bust into the office.

"What the hell is going on in here", clifford said.

"Mommy", Cheryl said.

"Dont say another word, Cheryl", Penelope said and escorted her daughter away.

"Why didn't you call us", Penelope said.

"Because shes a liar", clifford said, I changed my mind it was him who triggered my spidersense, what an a-hole.

Every student was looking at Cheryl as her parents walked her through the school, I have to get to the bottom of this, or I believe Cheryl is ending up being judged for the murder of Jason.

Riverdale parker neighbourhood:

"So Peter do you think you can help me with my science homework?", Betty asked as we turned down our street.

"Sure, now?", I asked.

"Yeah, if you dont mind ofcourse", Betty said as she flashed me a smile.

"Yes, um no, um yes, what I mean is I dont mind helping you now", I said and Betty just laughed.

"Well then lets do it at my house", Betty said.

"Yeah", I said, we walked into her house.

Her mom was standing in the kitchen looking over some paper work for her job, which is a journalist for the register, she looked up at me and said "hey Peter, nice to see you again, what are you doing here?", she asked.

"Well i'm gonna help her with her science today", I said.

"Oh, thats Great of you Peter", Alice smiled and moved back to the kitchen.

"Come on Pete, lets go up and do the homework", Betty said, as we went up the stairs and entered her bedroom.

Yeah, this is exactly what I pictured, girl-ish, with a little home art, she is really the girl next door, Josie is more like the princess next door (dont actually tell Josie I said that, or she will beat me up, shh, not so loud), "its nice", I said.

She turned around and said "whats nice?", and smiled.

"Your room ofcourse, just like I imagined", I said.

"You have imagined my room?, what did you think then?", Betty said.

"That its very you, very nice, style, and just have a nice aura all in all", I said.

"Sure, weirdo", Betty said and we laughed "okay now about the homework", we found our books, but before we could start the studying, Alice came through her door, with a new printed news paper, that she threw onto the bed for Betty to read, the title said 'Cheryl blossom guilty as sin', okay Bettys mom is going after Cheryl, what does she have against her?

"Its hot of the press", Alice said, and looked around Bettys room.

"Mom", Betty started and Alice turned around to face her daughter, and Betty continued "first you leaked Jasons autopsy, and now this?", Betty finished and walked towards her mom, with the newspaper in hand.

"People love it", Alice said.

"Mom, you have to stop make this a sensation, because its a horrible thing", Betty said.

"well, what do you think Peter", Alice said as she turned towards me.

"Well doesn't the law say and I quote 'innocent until proven guilty'?, so Cheryl is innocent until some evidence is found, who knows, maybe she didn't kill him", I said, and looked at Alice.

Alice walked forward and looked me in the eye and said "do you know something, that we dont?", as she eyed me.

"No, h-h-how would I know, i'm new in town?", I said, but it sounded more like a question.

Bettey stoppes her mom and said "mom, Peter isn't in an interagation, he here to help me study", and smiled at me.

"To go back to your first question as to why, its news Betty, we have an responsibility to keep the people informed", Alice said.

"What ever Jason did to polly, he's still a person, instead of this, you should write about the real story, which is what really happend to Jason Blossom, like who kept him hostage, why was he frozen and who shot the gunshot on july 4.th", Betty said.

"Well if your so keen on reporting, then why dont you come and work with your father and me, the register could use a lois Lane type", Alice said, (okay, lets me stop her right there lois Lane is a fictional character, Superman doesn't exist, hes not real, why not be more like Spiderman, hes good looking, funny, a charmer, a good guy, did I say good looking?, okay I know its me and just ignore this, this was just banter, onwards true believers, oh stan my man I miss you).

"I have to go, May called and said I should be home soon, so I'll talk to you later", I said as I went to the front door, Betty followed me out and said "yeah see you around", and she smiled at me.

Riverdale high next day:

Archie had told sheriff Keller and mr weatherbee about what he had seen and heard at sweetwater river on the july 4.th, but in-sted of miss Grundy he said it was his dog Vegas who was there with him, he had heard the gun shot like Cheryl did, which means Cheryl wasn't lying, when he was asked what he was doing there, he said he was working on some songs, and if he had seen who fires the shot, which he hadnt.

Riverdale high student lounge:

"So are you a suspect now", veronica said.

"My dad says, we all are, including me", Kevin said.

"Not me or Peter, we dont know these people", Veronica said.

"Yeah, we didn't move her, until after Jason went missing, so were in the clear", I said as I put my hand up in a high five position for veronica and she smacked it.

"Hey guys, should we maybe re-bringe 'making a murderer' on Netflix tonight", Kevin said.

"Sorry I can't, I have to work late, to work on the paper", Betty said as she ate a drape.

"Well I can't either i'm hanging out with Josie tonight, after her rehersals", I said.

"Wow Peter your really....whipped", Kevin said as everyone laughed, and I sent a glare his way, but couldnt help the smile on my lips, just by thinking of Josie.

"Count me out too, I have a date tonight", veronica said.

I turned around to face her and said "with whom?", and smiled at her, but my smile soon gone, when I heard Chuck say "hey, v-lo, i'm picking you up at the Pembrooke at 8", Chuck said and walked out with his goon squad.

"I'll wait", veronica said, and Chuck finished with "cool", before he walked out of the room.

"You got to be kidding me right?, why would you go out with Chuck?, his a freaking jerk, just look at what he did you Josie the other day!", I said snd raised my voice.

"Peter he said it was an accident, and he didn't mean for it to go that far, and I believe him", veronica said.

"Trust me it was no accident, if you hadnt gotten in my way", I started, but veronica said "then he would have beaten you up, and as said, I believe him, I know you and him haven't seen eye to eye"

"He hurt Josie, and that I can't forgive, in my old school I have seen guys like him, doing what they want, get away with what they want, but you know what?, do what you want, its not my decision anyway, I have warned you about him now, so when he hurts you I won't be there to pick you up", I said and walked away, I wasn't even angry because of the date I was angry that she wouldn't listen to her friend, but she can learn it for herself the hard way then.

"Peter wait", it wasn't veronica but Betty, and she caught up to me and continued "what happend in there, Chuck is a jerk, but why do you not like him?"

"His the one who harmed Josies wrist, it doesn't matter, either shes right snd its Great, or she'll learn the hard way, why I dont like Chuck, honestly Betty I hope its the first, but I have seen Chucks kind before and they aren't nice people, listen I got to go, see you around", I said and walked away.

"Hey stop, just one more question", Betty said.

"Yeah?", I said and turned my attention towards her.

"I'm re-establishing the school paper, and your into photography right?, so why dont you come by and we'll talk about you being our head photograber?", Betty said and smiled at me.

"Sure", I said before I could think of anything else to say, and we parted ways.

Blue and gold:

I stood in this old and kinda dirty room, filled with old school computers, when I mean old school, its like so old that it would have to have been here in Mays time, okay I dont really believe that they had computers back in the older days, but this was just to clarify, this is old.

Jughead walked in and noticed Betty and I, he said "hey guys, so if print journalisme is dead, then what am I doing here?", and proceeded to pick up a old pen.

"The blue and gold aren't dead, it has just been dormant, for many moons, but now its starting to wake up again, thanks to me, you and Peter here", she said and smiled at Jughead, and continued "your writing a books about the murder on Jason right?", she finished.

"I am, riverdale own 'in cold blood'", Jughead said.

"Which started as a series of articles, well I was hoping you would come writing for blue and gold", Betty said.

"But, I just dont think the school paper, is the right fit for my voice", he said.

"Well Jughead, from what i'm hearing your an amazing writer, and maybe you should take up Bettys offer, since you can be the voice to the people, or more like the students, and I do believe that riverdale is ready for change, the entire City seemed to have changed with Jasons murder, I haven't been here before, but I can feel it in my gut, that people want to know more of the truth, nothing bad should happen here, in quite riverdale, but it did, and now people are freaking out, and people wanna know why", I said to him.

He turned to Betty and said "will I get complete freedom?".

"I'll help, I'll edit and suggest, but its your story, its your voice", Betty said.

"Doesn't sound like complete freedom, but i'm in, so Peter whats your job?", Jughead said and turned towards me.

"Well i'm just a photographer, that'll take fotos for you on occassion", I said.

"Okay Great, I'll have your first assigment here, there was one person by the river on july 4.th, that nobody talks about", Betty said.

"Dilton Doiley and his scouts", Jughead said.

"Exactly", Betty said.

"Sorry gotta go, Josie is waiting for me", I said and started walking out.

"See ya Peter", both Betty and Jughead said.

Riverdale high pussy cat rehersal:

I walked into the Music room where they practiced and heard them talking, they were talking about letting Archie join them on some of there sessions, since Cheryl is a good friend, and they wanted to do her a favor, and Cheryl had asked them to let Archie tag along, listen and learn.

Melody turned to me and said "hey Peter, so what do you think, should we allow Archie, to learn somethings from us or?", Josie and valerie turned towards me, and Josie went up and kissed me on the lips, I briefly kissed back, before turning towards the group.

"Well, I say you should let him tag along, I have heard some of his Music, and he's good, not as good as you guys, but the guy can write and sing well enough, maybe you should give him a chance, and I would own you a favor, any thing you want Josie", I said and turned towards her.

"Anything?", Josie said and smirked at me.

"Oh no, no, i'm not doing that, no way, the last time we did that I ended up with a bruised backside", I said and pleaded with her.

"Well then I guess Archie won't join us", Josie said.

"But Josie you just said", melody said, but valerie cut her of.

"Well then I guess I could settle for a dinner and movie then, does tonight after pratice sound good to you Pete?", Josie said and walked towards me and wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a gentle kiss.

Both valerie and melody laughed and said "wow guys, get a room why dont you", both Josie and I laughed but also laughed at the same time.

"Okay, now serious note, I'll talk to Archie, and will invite him to join us for some sessions deal", Josie said.

Valerie and meoldy nodded their head and said "deal".

Pops:

Okay I know we have been on our fair share of dates here or hang outs, whatever, but tonight we decided to get the food to go, and go to her house and Netflix snd chill, and before you say anything when I mean Netflix as in the app with the movies and chill, like just hanging out.

"So Peter, we'll get the usual and then go to my house and watch tv right, I just need a complete relaxing day with a special guy", Josie said as we stood in line to order.

"Yeah, its gonna be a good night", I said and took her hand in mine, I saw Chuck and Ronnie on the date, I saw veronica looking at, so I just waved snd smiled at her, as said i, not mad about the whole dating thing, more like she didn't listen to my warning, but were still friends, but since I have told her what Chuck would do, i'm not gonna be there, when it blows up in her face, she had a look of confusion on her face both quickly smiled and waved back, before she turned her attention towards Chuck again, we got our food, and walked to Josies house, the food is getting colder, but its a nice evening, and a good nice walk.

Mccoy residence:

We had arrived at her house, we had a good dinner, we talked, laughed and even shared a couple of kisses, so we decided to move onto the Netflix part of our night, we decided to watch 'batman begins'.

"So Batman is like a cool hero", Josie said.

"Yeah his power is his rich, he just like Tony Stark, but no one knows who he is, which is the whole point of secret identity, not like Stark, who blew his cover as soon as he had the chance, enough about this, lets see the movie again", I said and put an arm around her shoulders.

I could see she wanted to ask something, "I can hear you thinking, what is it?", I said.

"What happend between you and Chuck really, why did you want to punch him", Josie asked.

"Okay I admit that I lost it, but he harmed you Josie, and thats one thing I won't tolerate harming people I like", I said and saw her smile.

"You like me?, good thing I like you too, and if Chuck had harmed you I would have kicked his ass, for harming a precious guy, I heard you say to Veronica, 'next time it will be Chuck on the ground', what did you mean by that?", Josie said.

"Yes I like you, it just meant that somebody has pushed me to far before, he kept pushing me and then he mentioned my dead parents, and it ended with me breaking his nose", I said.

"Wow Peter, sorry to hear about your parents, and the guy seemed to have it coming, nobody should make fun of a dead relative or any dead person, well enough lets enjoy the movie", Josie said, and I gave her forehead a kiss, and we cuddled up to eachother, and soon slumber found its way into our minds, but I could have sworn I heard a camera clicking, a chuckle and someone saying "how cute, good for them", oh well must be my imagination.

Pops (veronicas pov):

We were sitting in Chucks car, where we were trying to take a selfie, but all selfies must be perfect, Chuck said "here let me try again".

"Let me see it", I said.

"Dont you trust me?", Chuck said, he is such a Sweet boy.

"Okay fine you can take it, but I need to see it first, you first need the lodge approval", I started, Chuck smiled at me and he is cute, and thenI said "fine".

Chuck laughed and said "you're different from what I thought, a former it girl from new York, looked like she had fallen from grace, I assumed you would be high maintaince, just tell me what you miss most about home".

"Only everything, I forgot how tiresome it is to be the new kid", I said.

"Well, then you should try and be the new kid, whose dad is the new coach and also the new teacher", Chuck said.

"Well from an outsider point of view, you have not only proven yourself, you raised the bar for everyone around you, varsity football, straight a student, ivy league college, oh yes I have made some digging, Veronica Lodge is nothing if not an informed consumer", I said.

"I'm gonna have my hands full with you huh?", Chuck said.

"Well I bet that you can handle it", I said, we both started to lean in and before I knew it we were kissing in his car, by the end of the night he had droven me home, and I was sound asleep as soon as my head hit my pillow.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

97.2K 2.4K 26
Okay, let's start this from the top one last time. My name is (y/n) (l/n), and I am, the one and only Spider Woman. Or so I thought. #1 in #peterbpa...
98.8K 2.1K 30
COMPLETED Just a bunch of bughead one-shots:) Some of these are from different fanfictions that I've written but I really liked the chapters to I cho...
1.1M 19.6K 194
Published: 02.09.2019 Finished: 20.04.2021 To everyone that read and still reads my book, thank you. Thank you for getting this book where it is now...
4.3K 91 30
I love choni from Riverdale so I decided to make a storys about them.