A LOTUS BORN OF MUD

By QianHuaWrites

"Lu ShiZun... I like you." "I like you too XiaoYin." "... My kind of like is where we'd tumble in bed all day... More

Prologue - Farewell
CHAPTER 1- DON'T EAT MY HAIR!
CHAPTER 2 - NEW BODY, SAME MIND
CHAPTER 3 - WASTE NOT, WANT NOT
CHAPTER 4 - HABITS
CHAPTER 6 - FORESHADOW
CHAPTER 7 - ONE DISCIPLE IS ALL THE TROUBLE I NEED
CHAPTER 8 - A CURSE, A WOUND
CHAPTER 9 - ANOTHER PLATE OF DUMPLINGS PLEASE!
CHAPTER 10 - A KISS GOODNIGHT
CHAPTER 11 - THE FESTIVAL
CHAPTER 12 - A SINFUL DANCE
CHAPTER 13 - ONE THING LEADS TO ANOTHER
CHAPTER 14 - DRUNKEN PLAY
CHAPTER 15 - LAOZI STRIKES BACK
CHAPTER 16- REMEDY
CHAPTER 17-A FEW YEARS LATER
CHAPTER 18 -XIAO GUI THE 'SEER'
Author Crisis
CHAPTER 19 - A STORM IS COMING
CHAPTER 20 - LUCKY IT'S RAINING
CHAPTER 21- TOUGHER THAN A BULL
CHAPTER 22 - RECOVERED
CHAPTER 23 - I LIKE YOU ENOUGH TO WANT TO TAKE YOU TO BED, KIND OF LIKE
CHAPTER 24 - WHO ARE YOU?
CHAPTER 25 - HEATED NIGHT
CHAPTER 26 - THE WAIT
CHAPTER 27 - NOT THE SMALL BOY I USED TO BE
CHAPTER 28 - BAD PEOPLE WILL GET THE ENDING THEY DESERVE
CHAPTER 29 - A DISTANT VOICE
CHAPTER 30 - AFTER
CHAPTER 31 - SINCE THEN
CHAPTER 32 - CONFUSION+MISUNDERSTANDING=DRAMA
CHAPTER 33 - THE LAST DROP
CHAPTER 34 - LYING, LOATHSOME, LOVER
CHAPTER 35 - NO ESCAPE

CHAPTER 5 - SHE WHO HOLDS THE WHIP

10.1K 634 92
By QianHuaWrites

  Hearing the loud commotion, XiuYin rushes to the back of the residence, pushing through the vegetation with utmost care not to spill the food on the tray. When he finally reaches his destination, he is again shocked by Lu ShiZun's actions.

  Perched upon the trunk of a fallen tree, thick enough that even ten people wouldn't be able to group hug it. Lu ShiZun sat on top of it again in the squat position muttering things like 'too strong' and 'too slow'. XiuYin glanced at the uprooted tree and gulped, remembering not to get on Lu ShiZun's bad side.

  BiMing sat pondering about his abilities when for the second time that day he heard two deliberate coughs. He glanced down and saw the little disciple with his tray full of food. In his head he drooled an oceans worth of saliva. "Good timing Xiao Yin! I could eat a whole horse right about now." At the sight of hot food BiMing forgot any and all formalities and regarded XiuYin as someone close.

  XiuYin of course noticed this and a small blush creeped up his neck. He coughed again before speaking. "Ah... Uh Lu ShiZun where will you be eating?"

  BiMing replied instantly, "Just here will do, can't be asked to walk back."

  XiuYin craned his neck to look up the trunk... Lu ShiZun ah... You're not making this easy for me... "Lu ShiZun, many apologies but this incompetent disciple is unable to reach the top of this trunk..."

  "Huh? Aren't you disciples supposed to train all day?" BiMing asked, cocking his head. XiuYin found this disturbingly cute.

  "Us trial disciples are currently only training in physical endurance. We only start cultivation training when a master takes us in..."

  "Hm... well set up down there the, doesn't make a difference whether I eat up here or down there." And with that BiMing stood and jumped down.

  To XiuYin however, the scene played out in slow motion. His hair flowed gracefully behind as his robes fluttered like wings he landed with grace like an immortal grace that contradicted his squatting from earlier. When he landed without a sound XiuYin found himself still staring. He shook his head before setting the tray down on the ground where Lu ShiZun had already seated cross legged. He was just about to turn and leave when Lu ShiZun spoke out.

  "Wait. Come back and talk to me a while, it's boring to eat such lavish food alone..." XiuYin turned in shock... this man really was full of surprises with how much he acts like a real commoner sometimes. He walked over and diligently sat down opposite Lu ShiZun. He pushed a plate of pickled plums into XiuYin's hands before he said, "Tell me more about this trial disciple thing."

  XiuYin looked at Lu ShiZun and thought perhaps he shouldn't waste time on trying to figure this man out... He cleared his throat and began, "Trial disciples are disciples who are looking to join a sect, so all of us at the base of the mountain want to join this sect but before we can become official disciples we must go through a trial period and prove ourselves. To become an official disciple we must be chosen by one of the masters to be taken under their wing..."

  "Ho? And how do these masters choose?" BiMing asked in between mouthfuls of food.

  "The masters often comedown to watch the disciples training to pick out those with good quality. All the masters visit except..."

  "Go on." BiMing could already guess what he was going to say.

  "Except for Lu ShiZun, word has it that you've never been down the mountain to check on potential disciples... ever." XiuYin decided now was a good time to eat some pickled plums.

  BiMing was in deep thought, if the original had never had a disciple then... an evil grin appeared on BiMing's face, I ought to destroy the image that the original had... too stiff, I want to experience what good guys feel like ah and wouldn't having a little disciple be cute? they can do my chores for me! hehehe! And with that his eyes flickered to the disciple in front of him. "Tell me, how are you dealing with training?"

  XiuYin now felt sweat on his palms. "I work as hard as the next disciple Lu ShiZun! Although this disciple is a little slow to learn I am very dedicated!"

  BiMing nodded his head in approval and was about to say something when a wave of headache rushed over him. He gasped out in pain and pinched the bridge of his nose. The pain rocketed through his head and he closed his eyes as an image arose. A woman who looked to be around the same age as him was stood at the entrance. She had sweeping long hair dark as raven feathers and phoenix eyes that belonged to a goddess, with her small oval face she would've been an unparalleled beauty if it weren't for her raging expression. in her hands she clutched at a whip which must've been made out of hard material as it made clanging sounds as it hit the entrances barrier. BiMing realised that this was what was currently happening at his entrance. Cool! So my barrier is like a security camera too! His joy ended however, when a second vision came crashing upon him.

  The original Lu BiMing was sat cross legged in a dark place, with his  night vision he could see he was in some sort of shed but he left his eyes closed as he knew what was about to happen and knew he had no way to escape. He had tried before and had failed... the reason laid in the environment outside... He heard the shuffling  of the door handle before a woman stepped in. "Well if it isn't my favourite partner in crime..." Lu BiMing remained silent. "You've angered uncle again, he specifically warned you not to step out of line and now you're attempting to become a master? What a joke!" Lu BiMing still said nothing. The woman grew agitated and started fidgeting at the man's silence. "So silent today, you used to cry and beg for forgiveness, are you going through a rebellious phase?" Silence. The woman couldn't handle it anymore as she drew out her whip, made of wound up leather with immortal plant thorns littered across it. At this point, Lu BiMing opened his eyes and stared at that whip expressionlessly. "Ah... now you react, nothing like a little pain to wake you up hm?" And so began Lu BiMing's long night of pain...

(Above is a past memory of the original soul.)

  BiMing opened his eyes as one and one clicked into place. He could put a name now on the woman rudely banging on his front door, Tian HeGui. The bitch who has tormented this original's body... don't worry brother, although your body has been taken over by me I will avenge you!

  BiMing suddenly felt very courageous.

  "Lu ShiZun? Are you alright?" In the span of a minute XiuYin had seen many expressions flutter across his face, most of it being pain and that made XiuYin's heart itch a little. 

  Finally remembering he wasn't alone BiMing replied, "Nothing... there's an uninvited guest at the door, after I deal with her I'd like you to take me on a tour through your disciples camp if that's OK." 

  "Of course Lu ShiZun! With pleasure!" XiuYin felt giddy at the chance to get closer to this master.

  As the two trekked through the small forest, they arrived at the front of BiMing's residence, having a perfect view of the back of a woman viciously slashing at the entrance. XiuYin's eyes widened as he saw an unknown woman slash at the entrance, he unconsciously stepped in front of Lu ShiZun as they stopped behind her.

  BiMing seeing this smirked, little disciple ah, how can you protect me if you can't even climb a tree... though it does fell nice... fighting! hehehe... He kept his smirk on as he called out to the crazy woman. "Hey, HeGui, You won't be able to get in with such a low level spiritual weapon."

  HeGui span on her feet and glared at where the voice came from. Shock was initially on her face before it was overcome with absolute rage. "You dare deny my entrance... and how dare you call me by my name you worthless pig!"

  "I can deny entrance to whomever I deem fit... and I'm afraid you don't fit so scurry along, I'm busy." BiMing said as he began walking towards his residence, pulling the stiff XiuYin along by holding his hand.

  "Y...You! That's A Lot of nerve you have!" She screeched as she lashed her whip again, this time aimed at the two innocents.

    BiMing expecting an attack drew out his whisk and drew a simple arch in the air, fluidly as if dancing. The golden trail of an arc remained in the air  and expanded outwards until it met with the whip, defecting it and causing it to fly out of her hands. BiMing gave her a genuine smile before carrying on.

  XiuYin watched in awe as a bud of emotion continued blooming within him without his knowledge. The two without trouble stepped into the residence.

  HeGui after recovering from her disbelief at BiMing retaliating began her screeching again. "You insolent piece of shit! Just you wait till uncle hears of this, you won't be left of easy!." And after seeing them both step into the residence her face contorted into the ugliest of expression.

  Easily guessing her thoughts BiMing glanced over his shoulder and said, "Oh him? he can enter because he's much more important than you'll ever be." I mean, he brings me three meals a day hehehe.

 Little did BiMing notice that the hand within his now grasped tighter and that the words he just spoke will come back and bite him on the ass later...

.....................................................................................................................................

Author Tries To Be Coy....

XY - ah these flowers in my chest keep blooming...

bloom bloom bloom bloom....

BM- Control these fucking flowers! I'm drowning in them!!!

XY- Good, because you're drowning in my love~~~

......................................................................................................................................

A/N- phew, sorry took a while to update, literally have every essay imaginable due next week ( one teacher found out I didn't even start it yet... hahhahahhha...

Anyways, hope this chapter wasn't too long?

Hope you enjoyed! Another chapter tomorrow!!! XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

651K 36.5K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...
33.3K 1.2K 65
JiYuan woke up to find that he has turned into a big beauty. System : Our goal is to.... JiYuan (without any expression) : ...become a man. This is a...
9.9K 429 10
Discontinued. 9 chapters total.(may continue later at some point or not) After falling to his death Wei Ying wakes up, wait. Wakes up? WangXian FF We...
137K 3.4K 11
A light novel. [Republishing] Officially Yizhan. I always prefer strong characters and switching. Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo romance fanfic. It's more...