Abhi Na Jao Chod Kar!!✔️

By ib_rikara

What happens when Gauri who is a rude businesswoman met Om who is a fun loving person?? To know more read my... More

Character sketch
Part 1
Part:2
Part:3
😍😍 Oh My Mata!!!!😍😍
Part:4
Part:5
New Cover.
Part:6
Part:7
PROMO 1
Part:8
Part:9
Part:10
A big thanks...
Part:11
Promo:2
Part 12
Part:13
Part:14
Part:15
Part:16
Part:17
Part:18
The Trip!!
Part:19
Part:20
Promo:3
Part:21
Part:22
Part: 23
Part:24
Part:25
Part:26
GOOD NEWS v/s BAD NEWS
I will try...
Part:27
Part: 28
Part:29
Part:30
I STILL LOVE YOU!
Part 31
Part:32
Part:33
Part:34
Part:35
Promo:4
Part:36
Part:37
Part:38
Stay with me-Forever!
New One!
Part: 39
Part:40
Part:41
Part:42
Part:43
Part:45
Part:46
Part:47
Part:49
Part-50 (EPILOGUE)
Part:48

Part:44

1.1K 160 77
By ib_rikara

After running for almost fifteen minutes in the cabin they both sat on the same sofa tiredly. They both looked at each other and start laughing on their own antics, for behaving like child. He looked at her who was laughing wholeheartedly and took a picture of her in his phone. After her laugh subsided he went closer to her and took her small hands in his while she looked at him confusingly.

Om: I'll make sure ki ye jo muskurahat hai vo tumhare chehre ka saath kabhi na chode....and I'll try my best for that.

She kept looking at him with all the love in her eyes. He caressed her cheeks where he slapped her in the morning. But the next second something came in his naughty mind and he touched his own cheek where she slapped the other day and whined in pain.

Gauri: kya hua?

Om: vo tumne kal thappad mara tha na...abhi bhi dard ho raha hai...

She remembered her slap to him and felt bad for doing that.

Gauri(caressing his cheek): I'm really sorry,, (holding her ears) maaf kar do na...

Om: uhhh huhhh....aise nahi...(he went near her and turned her cheek to her) vo karo jo maine kiya tha subah...

She understood his intentions and smacked him on his arms.

Om: acha ye batao...sunday ka plan to pakka hai na hamara??

Gauri knew that already that he was going to propose her and so she nodded positively while her cheeks turned pink. After sometime they went to their respective home.

Sharma mansion:

Gauri was going to her room from study room. She looked downstairs where Nanima was sitting lost in thoughts. She was looking tensed also. She went to her and sat next to her. Nanima didn't realised that Gauri was there so Gauri called her and then she came out of her thoughts.

Gauri: nanima...

Nanima: ha...han? Gauri beta...kab aayi tum??

Gauri: jab aap apne khayalo mein khoyi hui thi...kya baat hai aap pareshan lag rahi hai??

Nanima(trying to smile): pareshan...nahi...nahi to...mein to bilkul thik hoon...tu bata, nind nahi aa rahi hai tujhe??

Gauri: aap sach mein thik hai na??

Nanima: han...mujhe kya hona hai...

Gauri: aur aap apni dawai time se le rahi hai na???

Nanima: han baba, main time se dawai bhi le rahi hoon...tu ye bata tera din kaisa gaya?

Remembering her mad attempt of suicide, Om's too much scolding and then finally their patch up she smiled at nanima.

Gauri: acha gaya...

Looking at Gauri smiling to herself nanima's experienced eyes understood everything. She felt happy after knowing that Gauri is happy in her life.

Nanima: ab ye batao shadi k bare mein kya khayal hai? bas meri ek yahi aakhri icha hai ki tumhari jald se jald shadi ho jaye...

Gauri just smiled at her and they continued talking. Although Nanima was talking to her Gauri felt that somewhere she was not happy and tensed but she didn't told her the reason. After sometime Gauri went to he r room while nanima was also going to her room. Gauri was halfway when she heard Nanima calling her. Her voice was sounding exhausted and very slow. Gauri immediately ran downstairs and panicked looking at nanima's condition. She was trying to breath and her hands were holding her left side of chest. But before she could fell on the floor Gauri immediately ran to her and make her sit on the nearby chair. She called the servant while she was also breathing fast.

Gauri: kya hua nani ma?? abhi to aap thik thi...

Her eyes were going to close but Gauri took the water from servant and sprinkle some on her.

Nanima(trying to speak): dard....dard ho raha hai...yaha...

Pointing to the left side nanima was not able to speak further and was going to pass out. Looking at her going to loose her consciousness Gauri panicked more.

Gauri: nani ma...please aankhein khuli rakho...Kamal jaldi se driver ko gadi nikalne k liye bolo...

Kamal: ji..

Gauri: nani ma...(she made her stand up) aap chaliye mere saath...

While the other three maid gathered there and also helped Gauri to take nanima out of the room.

In car:

Gauri was trying her best to keep nanima engage with her talks and keep her awake. She was also trying to hold her tears. Not even a single tear left her eyes because she knew that if she starts crying then Nanima will panic more.

Gauri: driver thoda jaldi karo na please...aur nanima aap please thodi der aankhein khuli rakhiye...bas hum pahonch hi gaye...

Nanima was putting all her efforts to keep her eyes open but she felt herself pass out after some seconds.

Gauri(patting her cheeks): nanima...nanima...please aankhein kholiye...(she also sprinkled some water but was of no use) driver jaldi karo....

Gauri could feel that Nanima's whole body was wet due to sweating and looking at the symptoms she knew that Nanima had a heart attack.

Finally what felt like eternity they reached hospital. Immediately they took her to the operation theater and doctor took her inside. Gauri sat there on the bench when she looked at the light going red above the OT.

Ruvya(in evening):

After coming home from office Rudra was making some special preparation for Bhavya to please her. He wanted to give her all the happiness which he didn't gave her in this one month. He wanted her to feel like his wife and not just his friend. And he knew that very well that she will not initiate anything so he decided to make her realize his love. He brought some flowers on his way to home and a special gift for her.

He came home and after freshening up started his work. First of all he started preparing food for her. He didn't knew much recipes so he decided to try something new and then he chose to prepare simple Indian food. He started making roti and paneer sabzi. After one and half hour of hard work he prepared the food. He tasted it and something was missing in sabzi also but he had other works to do so he took it out in the bowl and went to prepare dining table. He put new dishes and then arranged the food properly. After cleaning the room he went to change his clothes. Changing into a simple pair of jeans and t-shirt he stood infront of mirror. Then applied some perfume and combing his hair started praising himself.

Rudra: wahh Rudy...looking handsome han...koi keh nahi sakta ki tum satais(27) saal k ho, aaj bhi bis(20) saal k lag rahe ho...(opening one button of the t-shirt) hot bhi lag rahe ho...bahar mat jana han, varna ladkiyan tumhe chodegi nahi...aur agar Bhavya ko pata chal gaya to vo to tumhe jail mein hi band kar degi...Bhavya se yaad aaya, vo abhi tak nahi aayi (looking at watch) it's already eight...isse pehle ki vo aaye uske liye bhi kuch acha sa nikal k rakhta hoon...

Saying that he went to her cupboard and started finding something for her to wear. He started finding proper dress for her and in that process he opened one of the drawer. His mouth left open in 'O' shape after looking at the things in it. The drawer was full of her bras and on the left side there was a box also which was containing a picture of panty. He slowly took out one bra and started looking at it from top to bottom but suddenly put it inside and closed the drawer immediately. His mind filled with lots of sinful thoughts which he also started imagining between them. To come in the reality he slapped himself.

Rudra(inner voice): pagal ho gaya hoon main, aise uske cupboard ko haath nahi lagana chahiye...agar use pata chal gaya to kya soachegi mere bare mein...infact mujhe drawer hi nhi kholna chahiye tha...jo kaam se cupboard khola tha uspe focus kar Rudra...

He removed one simple peach maxi dress with black flowers on it and put it on bed. He came out of the room to make remaining arrangements. He started arranging all the flowers which he bought for her. The whole room was filled with fragrance of Jasmine and Rose which was making the environment romantic. After making all the arrangements he finally closed all the lights and on one dim light. And to his good luck after 5 minutes the doorbell rang. Immediately he lighted all the candles and went to open the door. He just peeped through the door. There she was standing in her police dress looking tired visibly.

Rudra: to aaj DCP Bhavya Singh Raizada ko kuch jyada hi der ho gayi ghar aane mein??

Although she was tired but looking at his 'excited for something' face she couldn't help but smile at him.

Bhavya: ab mujhe andar bhi aane doge ya punishment dene ka irada hai?

Rudra: punishment already andar wait kar rahi hai...

He opened the door and let her enter inside. She slowly came inside while he closed the door behind. He looked at her surprised face who cupped her face looking at the decoration in front of her. Her eyes scanned the whole room which was decorated with just flowers, he also made a small path from main door to dining table.

Bhavya(looked at Rudra): ye sab...

Rudra: tumhare liye....

Her eyes filled with water and her all tiredness evaporated in air looking at his concern. And first time she couldn't hold herself and throw herself in his arms. Rudra who was not prepared for the sudden hug took two step back but embraced her immediately. After a minute she broke the hug and looked at him who wiped her tears away.

Rudra: acha ab rona mat start karna aur jaldi se fresh ho jao mein khana garam karta hoon...

Bhavya: khana? (she looked at the dining table and again looked at him) tumne?

Rudra(shrugging his shoulder): vo maine maharajji ko mana kar diya...

And again her heart filled with happiness and joy. But before she could start crying he asked her to change and she happily obliged. While he went to preheat the food. She came out wearing the dress which he selected for her. Rudra was standing there waiting for her, couldn't take off his eyes from her when she came out. She also looked at him. And for the first time in the evening she noticed him who was looking handsome and hot also. Her heart skipped a beat when she felt him coming closer to her. Involuntarily she started taking steps back while he keep coming closer. After a minute she felt the cold wall behind her and he put his both hands on either sides.

Rudra(whispering in her ears): looking beautiful...

She felt goosebumps feeling his hot breath on her earlobe. She clutched her dress tightly and closed her eyes. Rudra looked at her who didn't replied to his compliment and let out a chuckle.

Bhavya(opening her eyes slowly): khana kha le? I'm hungry...

They settled for dinner while Rudra served her. She tasted the food and it was really good.

Bhavya: ummmm....bahaot hi acha hai...koi keh nahi sakta ki tumne pehli baar banaya hai...

Rudra: thank you for the compliment....

After completing dinner Rudra stood up and was going to their room.

Bhavya: ab kaha ja rahe ho?

Rudra: ek minute...I've something for you...

He went inside and came out with a box. Pulling a chair beside her he sat there and gave her the box. She raised her eyebrow asking him what is inside while he asked her to open the box. She opened the box and it was a beautiful mangalsutra inside. She looked at him and he nodded at her understanding her inner turmoil. Till now she was not wearing mangalsutra because she thought it was the right of only Saumya to wear mangalsutra of his name so she removed it on her first night itself. He didn't knew about it before but when he saw the mangalsutra near Saumya's photo frame he understood what her wife was thinking and decided to gift her a mangalsutra itself which is the biggest sign of a married woman.

She forwarded the box asking him to make her wear it himself and he happily obliged. He removed the infinity pendant which he gifted her on her birthday and she put it in the box. As he made her wear the holy chain a tear escaped from her eyes. She was really feeling like his wife that day. After making her wear the chain he kissed her on forehead ensuring her that she also has equal right on him while she smiled through her tears.

________________________________

Hii guys, hope you all are doing well. It's been almost a month since I last updated but the reason you know already. Still lots of apologies. I was going to write a longer chapter but then I thought to update today and will update next part as soon as I complete it. Thank you so much for being patient. You guys are really supportive and caring.

Okay so I know most of you are not going to comment and your anger is also normal but please vote. As it was my fault that I didn't updated I'm not giving any target. But expecting the votes as much as last chapter.

SPECIAL THANKS TO aashisood FOR YOUR SUGGESTION...I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO WRITE THE NEXT PART WITHOUT YOUR SUPPORT. THANK YOU!!

And thank you all also!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.2K 7.8K 46
Cover credits to @luckykr13 Life plays many games, some times we win and sometimes we loss, but sometimes we have to loss to make others win. Life pl...
147K 8.8K 66
This is a RIKARA story...What happened after Om left Gauri in Bareilly...Peep in to know more...
803 82 6
Our lives comprise of various human interactions-- some which leaves a lasting impression, while others leave scarring ones. Some people come into y...
26.1K 1.9K 11
it's a rikara short story... how a devil turn to a good man after meet love... I know you all read this type of story before... but it's little diffe...