NO TIME FOR LOVE (SANDY)

By Ipkknd-FanFictions

Arnav's cell rang. Hello Arnav singh Raizada here. Hello...!!! A soft hello Arnav heard this voice after long... More

TEASER TIME
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
CHAPTER 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
CHAPTER 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 36

8.6K 265 9
By Ipkknd-FanFictions

Chapter 36

(2500+ words)

It had been already a week since Arjun came back. Arjun Singh Raizada was tough nut to crack. Sometime she found him giving affectionate looks to Aryan and sometime she see him ignoring like no one exist around him. Sia was trying hard to ease this tension in her house but Arjun was tough to get on terms with. Sia was very happy and excited to break news of new member's arrival.

Arjun enter living room it was only a day since he was back. He smile a little at Anjali patted her head inquired about her husband and saasural.

Op go and bring those packets lying on coffee table. Arjun ordered.
Arjun Sia came in holding tray , you are going to be Grandfather once again. Oh i am so excited one more kid will join us in few months. I am very excited to be a dadi once again.
Arjun looked at Sia then Khushi who sat on sofa opposite to him meanwhile Op was back with packets. 

He handed one packet to Sia other to Anjali. Turning towards Hp.
Bring my coffee to study. He turn to leave the living Sia held his hand.

Give her your blessings Arjun your bahu is waiting for you. Where is her and Aryan's packet. Sia hissed
I didn't brought anything for her and Aryan. Arjun said. Sia nodded give her your blessings. Sia spoke sternly.

Arjun was taken aback with Sia's attitude she who never raised her voice against him now not only she glares him back with confidence but dominates him as well. An idea of dominating Sia brought an unusual smile which he stopped with great difficulty.

He turned towards Khushi. God bless you, taking out 1000 Rs note he gave Sia tell her to give these money anyone she wants from her hands. Khushi gape at him.

Wait a minute Arjun. Sia stopped him. She handed him Anjali's and her packet. We'll take them from you the day you'll bring gifts for my bahu and grandson.

Khushi respected Sia alot. She took stand for her, supported her like a true friend. Guided her like a mother.

It was week since she was seeing both father and son playing hide and seek with each other. Arjun avoided family sittings. Sia wanted Arnav and Arjun to patch up but two were stubborn asses.

Khushi's heart went out when she saw Sia crying hiding in her room or in kitchen sometimes. She wanted to help but she couldn't.

*~*~*

One day Khushi was feeling suffocated in Room thanks to her pregnancy mood swings she made her way out to Garden to take some fresh air. She heard Sia'a voice and stop in her track.

Arjun now you are going to be granddad learn to bend a little it won't hurt if you'll play with Aryan, or shower your love upon your kids and their kids. Your bahu...Arjun being a fatherless how much difficulties you had to undergo remember...imagine a families girl who don't have another person whom she could call her family...she trusted you son, she loved your son with all might and what he did...used her, insulted her, dishonor her and walk over her crushed heart's pieces. Remember Anjali when your so called friend back away from wedding and married his son in another rich family...i couldn't bear to see tear filled, crying, shivering and feared Anjali...God forbids my daughter didn't went through this but Khushi she had go through alot already Arjun.

Her only son whom she called her family has such a dangerous disease. How could you Arjun hurt her. Don't you find him cute, don't you feel like hide that little piece of joy inside your heart. Try to bend and show them you love them. I already gave up hope of normal loved life i cannot expect anything from you i want you to atleast change a little for my kids. I don't ask for more Arjun Singh Raizada.
Sia turned and went to bathroom.

Khushi bit her lip together. Life of Sia was also difficult. For world out there she is luckiest women who have army of servants to work around her. Businessman well known husband, Married kids, Mountains of money...but what her home, her life lack is love of husband and peace of home.

Back to present.

Arnav was working in his cabin it was 2:30 pm. His mobile reminder bell rang. Picking up his phone he dialed Khushi's number. Hey sweetheart did you had lunch? Good girl and your medicines. Great what should i bring for you. Oh yeah i already ordered that Special icecream for you yes your brownies as well. Ok i will ask Mohan to bring Rasgullas as well anything else. Fine i will add jalebi's as well. Arnav eyes were turning wide with amount of sweets His crazy pregnant wife was demanding.
Tell hp to give you orange juice. And after that go to sleep.
Yes i will come on time. Bye tc

Arnav exhale air out. He definitely will ask doctor to check properly is unborn pulling her stomach with some magnetic force or what. Day by Day she was giving him shock with her food consuming level. Just yesterday he ordered Chinese food from hotel.

Soup, Manchurian, fried rice, chow men, chicken chili dry. Hell man he had to order twice. First time the food Khushi ate she liked it and later on at 11 pm she was after his life threating him to reorder same food for her.

Dammit this women eats alot but what shocked him in last visit to doctor her words...she is quiet weak, maybe we need to arrange blood for her to maintain her blood points of body before delivery, as they are quite low for now. She needs to eat healthy.

If Arnav had hammer at that moment he would definitely hit his head with it. Eat healthy...??? Like Seriously what is she actually doing now a days. Ehh where did that food goes. Doctor gave him What The looks when he asked her to recheck Khushi's belly and assure him there is only one baby in it. He doubts it there must be one monster in it as well who eats all that food which she eats.

Arnav was really amused and shocked as well how can a pregnant women eat like...Thank God he isn't pregnant nor he can ever get .

Arnav return home in evening holding few shopping bags...Which contain, jalebi, peda, rasgulla, ballushahi, icecream, papprichaat, fruit basket. He handover things to Rahim chacha.

Arnav came to living room losing his tie he slump down beside Khushi. He was little surprise today his dad stayed at his position...he'll leave any moment.

Chottey, sia broke his riveries. She wringle her eyebrows teasing him for being loving husband. Whats all that. She finally asked him suppressing her smile.

Arnav flushed a little, ma wo i brought it for Khushi and you all. Fluster Arnav answered.

Sia chuckled. Seedha seedha bol Khushi kay leya laya hai. (Speak truthfully you brought all that for Khushi)

Ma ap be nah Arnav blushed.

Arjun who was. sitting beside Sia mumbled juru ka gulam (wife's slave) and stood up to leave the room.

Arrey shukur hai yeh tu juru ka gulam howa ap say tu mujhay koi umeed he nahi hai...kadway karelay kahi kay. Dekha hai kIsay uskay leya har roz kuch na kuch lay kar ata hai aur ap hai kay chodya kuch detay be hai tu is tarha kay dil he toot jaye.
(Its good atleast he is his wife's slave, I don'thave any hopes with you...bitter gourd. See h0ow he daily brings things for her and You...leave it, when you gifts us sometime you make sure to break our hearts)

Arjun was in mood to retort today he felt insulted to be blamed this openly.

Kya chahea tumko, jo be chahea kisi ko be bolo tumhain la day gaye. (what do you want, whatever you need send anyone to bring it for you)

Sia brows frown in annoyance she slap her forehead. Yehi tu problem hai, meri shadi ap say hue thi, kisi ko meray maan chahi cheez lanay ki zaroorat nahi. Aur waisay be ap ko aj tak meri pasand aur na pasand ka khayal raha he kab hai. Chottey jo sab saman laya hai us main sab he cheezain Khushi nay nahi batayee ussay woh apni marzi say be laya hai us kay leya poochee chottey say.

(That's the problem, I was married off to you, no one needs to bring my favorite things and how come you are thinking about likes and dislikes, Things chottey brought for Khushi not all things Khushi asked him to bring for her, He himself brought for her you can ask chottey)

Both turn to Arnav and Khushi.

Ullu kay pathay ab bolt kyon nahi sab teri wajha say ho raha hai kta zaroorat hai juru ki gulami karnay ki. Saray ghar kay mahool ko begaar deya hai. Kaam kam karta hai phone zyaada karta hai. Aur ab fezool laraye karwa de hamari kuch dair pehlay tu itnay achay say hum baat kar rahay thay.

(owl's son :P {sorry I don't know english meaning of this abused haha} why don't you speak up now its all because of you what was theneed to be a slave of your wife. You have spoiled atmosphere of this house, Now you have got us into fight, sometimes back we were talking so nicely.)

Ab mera kya kasoor hai ap donno ko mainay tu nahi bola larnay ko
. Arnav deffended himself.

(Now what's my fault, I didn't told you two to get into fight.)

Exactly Arjun you love to blame others for your ill deeds. Sia huff in anger. Arjun Singh Raizada You are such a bad husband. You deserve Awards for that. Sia stomped her feet and left.

WHAT THE Arjun exclaim with wide eyes and slightly parted mouth. HE looked at Arnav and Khushi who shrugged their shoulder trying hard to suppress their smile.

*~*~*

An Hour Later

GET OUT ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA BEFORE I SET YOUR ASS ON FIRE. Khushi screamed started throwing things at him

Khushi he dodge tissue box, listen to me, baby powder bottle hit his arm, I didn't mean it please. Arnav pleaded but Khushi was not in mood to listen to him.

Damn this pregnancy a serious mature women turns into wild being.

Khushi put that down baby, that will hurt badly Arnav's eye turned wild looking at crystal vase in her hand.

That's why I am going to hit you...You bloody fool, You Rascal GETTT OUTTT!!! Khushi screamed once again.

Sia enter the room along with Arjun behind him.

Gasp escape Sia's mouth at room's condition's. Things scattered here and there Arnav running around to save himself. Khushi throwing whatever she put her hands onto.

DAMMIT KHUSHI YOU CAN'T THROW THAT DIRTY DIAPPER ON ME THROW THAT AWAY. Arnav pleaded in frustration.

You should get a good lesson you dumb ass, this potty filled diaper will be on your head you will learn NEVER EVER TRY TO BE SMART WITH PREGNANT WOMEN, NEVER EVER PUSH HER WRONG BUTTON.

What's happening here? Is it House or a fish market? Arjun spoke loud enough for both of them to hear him.

Arnav exhale and inhale air in relief. HE's save now from that dirty diaper atleast.

What happen Khushi? Why are you screaming like this? This is not good for you? Why were you getting so hyper? Sia asked with concern.

MA if I lived with this piece Silliest of Raizada museum I swear I will get into asylum soon. Khushi spoke frustratedly. Firstly he gifted me few silliest pregnant tops and when I was eating jalebi's and lava cake he passed silly comments on me.

Arnav why are you teasing her. Sia narrowed her eyes at him.

MA have you seen her its ok to be pregnant FOR GOD SAKE tell her not to eat so much sweet my baby will come out diabetic. Arnav spoke with smile

See Ma again he is passing mean comments on me. Khushi cried and now he brought that silly T shirts for me.

Now what's wrong with T shirts. Arnav mocked anger

Read what's on it. Khushi glare at his audacity

Sia held T shirt read text printed on it.

Careful...She is pregnant with elephant size carving.

Truth is bitter Ma. Arnav gave loap side smiled

Arnav how dare you brought this. Sia glare at him trying to suppress her smile

Arnav run out of room watching Khushi holding another vase to hit him. Arjun shook his head and left the room

*~*~*

It was Night

Khushi was angry with Arnav.

Arnav was loving her angry form a lot, her red nose and pink cheeks, her glowing skin, and on top her anger spitting eyes. She didn't ate properly today in anger. He so want to kiss her hardly.

Arnav asked Hp to cut fruist for her, now he was holding plate full of fruits.

He enter the room saw balcony door open he went there found her sitting on recliner looking up at sky. He quitely placed plate of fruit beside her and sat down taking her in his embrace. He was itching to ask her something which was making him go through thousand deaths as well as he fear his breath will stop hearing her answer but he want to know.

Khushi I am sorry jaan I was really mean but I was just teasing you. He held his ear and apologies to her one more time. She was bit ok.

He picked a piece of apple and brought to her lips. Eat this; baby will be hungry by now Khushi. Eat this sweetheart you look very good when you have your lovely smile on her lips. I won't pass any mean comment now Ok. Now give me a smile

Khushi gave small smile snatch plate from his hand started gobbling.

She was almost done eating.

Khushi I want to ask you something. Seriousness in his tone get her attention. She raise her brow telling him what he want to ask her.

When you were pregnant with Aryan....She Looked up at him...i mean how did you... means who looked after your carving...did you had such carvings that time as well.

Khushi placed the last piece of apple back in plate looked straight in his eyes.

Who do you think would have look after me, Mrs wadia gave me separate flat on my request. I lived there all alone, I didn't have enough money... She choke on her words, inhaling fresh air she continue in small voice, I didn't had enough money to buy extra things I had to save for my pregnancy, for Aryan, and my regular doctor checkups, medicine, proper food was all which I could just full fill in my salary. Carvings was what I couldn't think to fulfill...and if I had to see to them I need to work extra...lack of proper rest and medicines and food I couldn't do that. Infact once I tried but ended up getting faint. That's why I had to face a lot many problems in my delivery.

Arnav took her in passionate embrace. Trying to hide her from world.

I am sorry Khushi....He choke on his words, tears slip down his eyes falling on her shoulder which were shaking with her silent cries. I am sorry love...I cannot make up with you in this lifetime.

She cried in his embrace till she slept. He looked at face for long time almost near midnight he pick her up in his arms and took her back to bed. Tucking her inside blanket he grab oil from side started massaging her swollen feets. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 1.7K 28
This story follows the timeline of the show IPKKND. (Entire storyline explained in the chapter). However,soon after the marriage contract expires, Kh...
128K 8.4K 43
Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows. This is the story of Aranv and Khushi who were only meant to be passeng...
262K 7.8K 26
After seeing them leaving to Paris.. He was totally broken.. He didn't return back to Raizada Mansion but drove to his Apartment.. He slammed the apa...
196K 10.7K 42
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...