NO TIME FOR LOVE (SANDY)

De Ipkknd-FanFictions

Arnav's cell rang. Hello Arnav singh Raizada here. Hello...!!! A soft hello Arnav heard this voice after long... Mais

TEASER TIME
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
CHAPTER 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
CHAPTER 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

CHAPTER 19

11.6K 323 7
De Ipkknd-FanFictions

CHAPTER 19 A

Akash picked Payal who was sitting in near by park. She hugged Akash tightly and told him her conversation with khushi. Akash hugged her tightly and smiled at Payal.
Payal she can't get donnar and if she get some one whose bone marrow match with Aryan who will be willing to give his/her bone marrow to Aryan. People are usually scared due to their less knowledge. Don't force her to do anything Payal she is a mother she knows whats better for her baby.
Sia aunty called we need to go for Anjali di's birthday party, Payal step back a sudden rage engulf her body. She knows what she can do now. If she can't stop Khushi for humiliating herself once again infront of that monster she will step in and take things in her hand now.
She wanted to beat black and blue seeing whole decoration how much money they have wasted upon one birthday party...and ther his son is fighting to survive. She saw lavishing decoration at entrance, Payal took long steps and reach door. She looked around music being played, people talking to each other laughing, different type of food being served, Expensive alcohol being served to guest.
IT WAS AN ELEGANT PARTY ORGANIZED TO SHOW PEOPLE HOW RICH THEY ARE ON THE OTHER SIDE THEIR FLESH NEEDS THEM.
Payal couldn't control her tears of rage she couldn't control herself before Akash or she could stop herself she roared
ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA.

//~*~*~//

Arnav's nostril flare in rage. HE threw daggers at payal. Not again he mumbled. Akash's whole body was cold now he don't want Payal to create scene like this. He saw Payal taking large strides towards center of hall.

Payal...ap?? Anjali tried to spoke.
ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA, this biggest empire of you, this money of yours won't help you. You are the biggest unlucky ill fate person i met ever.
MIND YOUR LANGUAGE PAYAL Lavanaya step in to show her concern with fake anger.
Payal look at her sarcastically I'll mind my language lavanaya but mark this one day you'll run after him when he will use you for his benefit and dump you like some cheap wh*re.
Payal DON'T FOGET YOU ARE IN MY HOUSE. Arjun singh Raizada spoke.
Papa let me talk please, Payal what happen? Anjali tried to speak once again.
How much pain you went through when your unborn child Anjali di. Anjali's eyes welled up She couldn't answer back her what she still feel. Arnav held Anjali in side hug and screamed at Payal. Shut up PAyal one more word and i'll forget you're wife of my Friends.
She gave him sarcastic laugh...Forgetting someone is quite easy for you Arnav. Have you ever thought of that mother...Akash interrupted Payal its call for you.

Akash you PAyal gave him frustrated angrylooks but he cared less he signaled her to take call. She frustratingly took mobile in her hand.
Han...But...i did go against that at first place!!!!but...try to understand...ok fine...i won't tell...fine happy!!!!
She cut the call and threw daggers at Akash. If looks could kill Akash would have died thousands time by now.
Now speak MIss i can do what i want. Lavanya taunted her

"i swear on Aryan for not tell Arnav about Aryan his son, but i can give him way to find truth, Aryan need his Damn father now"
What were you talking about Payal?? Sia intervene this time.
I cannot tell aunty...
So what the halla was all about, You ruined whole party. Arjun spoke rudely Payal gave him painful smile with teary eyes, ruined your Royal party, otherside some one's life has been ruined...some one is about to...Payal stop when Akash took her hand and suqeezed it lightly.
Her helpless tears flow down, I can't speak anything more then this. CITY LIFE HOSPITAL, ROOM NO. 204. Akash gasp in shock what his wife did.
CITY LIFE HOSPITAL, ROOM NO. 204 Arnav spoke lightly. Payal Turned her back started walking.Payal stop whose there???
If you care go and check not just you i would say your whole family to see whose there. Payal spoke without turning and left this royal birthday party.

//*~*~*//

CITY LIFE HOSPITAL, ROOM NO. 204 whose there Anjali spoke in perplex tone.
Leave it di who will be there. She just acted as some cheap attention seeker.

I never knew Payal was this ill mannered she bargin in, created scene infront of my delegates, my friends. Is this the way to behave. I doubt she is educated. Arjun singh Raizada spoke in disgust. Sia i tell you i don't want to see this girl ever again in my house and you Arnav i never see payal of Akash near you.

Arnav looked at his father, We never listened to you as you never listened to our. Don't try to dictate us. You are happy in your social circle so as we. Arnav spoke and left the room.

Chotte stop chotte Ahhh!!! Anjali who was following Arnav hit her leg at the corner of table. ARnav stop and run back to her sister.

Lets go and see what's there in Hospital. Anjali spoke she knew Arnav will not take anyone but she want to see what's there that Payal pointed towards her dead unborn baby.

Di but...He saw her tear filled eyes ok you can come.
Arnav got message he read it and kept mobile back in his pocket.
Lavanaya too acommpany them Arnav decline it but Anjali brought her along with them

//*~*~*//

Arnav enter city life hospital he asked at receptionist where is 204 room. She dictate her the directions of room.
Arnav was right outside of Room. His heart was beating erratically he don't know why. He was feeling nervous, all of sudden his hands went cold. He don't know why but his couldn't bring himself to open the door.
Anjali saw him he wasn't opening the door she herself step forward and open the door. They enter room and got Surprised
ROOM WAS EMPTY.
Anjali Lavanaya gave Surprised looks. City Life hospital room no. 204 ...and what's here empty room.
Lavanaya was first one to speak. See di Payal was just trying to spoil our celebration. i don't know why such small status people love to grab attention. Can't she find any other way to grab attention and spoil our celebration. ASR di was happy after so long and see what that Payal did. I donno What Akash saw in that middle class low standard girl.

//*~*~*//

Khushi was damn sure Payal will do something which will bring Arnav to where she don't want him to be. She will talk to him first then if it's necessary she will let him meet Aryan but will never let him touch her Aryan.

She took permission from hospital to take Aryan away for a while she'll be back in two to three hours as she can't let him stay back here alone. Nurse offer their services but she don't trust anyone as she didn't want to at the moment. What if Arnav comes there. Nurses told her Aryan isn't in state of travelling, she assured them she will take care of him and she is just going for two to three hours.

She quickly left hospital. Along with Aryan and his nanny. She hire a cab and told him for Hotel's Address. On her way to hotel she messaged him she is on her way is he there.

//*~*~*//

Lets go Anjali said to Lavanaya. ASR tell that payal before she make mockery of some one respectable like Raizada's think about her status first. Lavanaya said in disgusting tone.
Di you all go back to house i already called mohan to take you back i need to go somewhere else. Arnav spoke. Anjali left with Lavanaya.
Arnav tried calling Payal but she wasn't picking it.

//*~*~*//

CHAPTER 19B

Arnav drove to hotel taking shorter route he knew he was already late. He reached Hotel first asked Receiptionist if some is here for him She told him no. He grabbed his room key and went to his room.//*~*~*//The route Khushi took was longest one and she was stuck in traffic for an hour. She wrote apology message to Payal.I am sorry Payal i had to do this on my own. I really am sorry.Atlast she reached hotel. She paid taxi man and enter lavishing Five star hotel.Mr Raizada is he here. she asked receptionist who narrowed her eyes as i inquired about her personal property. YES!!! IN ROOM NO. 510 she spoke. Receptionist directed her room direction angrily. khushi walk towards lift suddenly feeling her feets weight tonne. She clutch aryan more close to her chest his nanny following them. What if he refuse...????What if he snatch Ari from her. Her Ari...no i will bang his head if he try to do such thing. helding aryan more close. Little bunddle was enjoying the warmth of her mother he was ogling lavish 5 star hotel's interior. He pointed at chandlier and jumped upand down in her arms. (hehehe oh wow what a bright place...so many different lights...i love that bigger one...erm how will it feel in my hand or in taste...oh wow that water woah did ma brought me here to give me shower nooo not here)Khushi reached at his door her dhak dhak was back. This time she wasnt girl who love this ruthless rich guy but a mother who needed help to save the life of her little one.Nahh Mum...Mum nahhh eyyye nayyeee nahhh Maaa Aryan started getting irrittaed in Khushi's arms. Khushi smiled typical boy she kissed him Ok ari beta No mum No nahyee(no water, no bath). She passed by fountain enter lift punch 5thfloor button. As lift door open she came out and looked around where is the room.She spotted it left side coridor. She gave Aryan to his nanny and told her to sit here in lobby she will be back Don't go anywhere if something happen you can knock on that door. Ari baby Ma will be back soon. See this she gave him his favourite teddy bear and then turn towards the room.
//*~*~*//
Arnav wasnt able to concentrate on his work today he was think about Khushi, then Di'd party and last but not least whole drama payal played. Khushi ...What help she need...he ordered some food and drink as he missed his lunch. He was in shower ehen he heard waiter from room service knocked at his door. He walked out after five minutes he walk out in his black track pant and grey t shirt. He open door to pull food trolly inside to his surprise he saw khushi standing there. Her eyes closed just like she use to pray.Khushi opened her eyes feeling paticular stares on her. She was literally shocked when she saw him opening door. He was more handsome then before his hairs weren't gelled infact they weren't even brushed. ...but...here she was for some other reason.His voice brought out of her riveries. come inside he said in low voice.She turn and looked towards lobby satisfied his baby was playing she enter room. He drag his food trolly too.Care to join me. Arnav offered politelyNo thanku Mr Raizada you can have your food. She said in formal tone.
*FLASH BACK*
Arnav paid for both of their trip, It was cute adventurous trip for them. Rahul, Jai, Shyam teased Arnav alot for getting so close to khushi. He just smiled and looked at her with loving eyes. Khushi entered bus and took window seat to her surprise Arnav took seat beside her. She like this gesture of Arnav, Actually she loved it.Bus was riding towards Manali. It was raining outside Khushi felt chill because fo cold wind. Arnav took off his Coat and covered her. They reach manali weather was little chilly there. Professor told them to move to their rooms. Khushi put her bags to her room and came out to enjoy and explore surroundings there was still some time for dinner. She was sitting in ground alone when Arnav came and sit beside her. Kya sooch rahi? he spoke quietly. kuch nahi i was just enjoying the chilly weather. She rub her amrs to gave her self some warmth. Feeling cold? Arnav asked her.Khushi nodded and rubbed her arms more. He lean to her i have a nice to get rid of this chilly cold infact with in few minutes you will feel hot like you are sitting on fire.Really what's the idea...i know you are joking Arnav.No way i don't joke. Arnav stood up and turn to look around. Khushi got up acha tu tell me what's the idea. Arnav turn and pull her ina jerk and smack his lips on her. He kissed her lips leisurely slowly. He suck her lower lip when staisfied then he treated upper one same way. Khushi was shocked to react. Arnav pull back feeling her body stiff. He looked at Khushi's face,whose eyes were closed, her cheeks flushed, a cute blush over her face and neck crept up, He could hear her loud thudding of heart. Her lips swollen with recently shared kissed. Khushi felt dazed, lost in his touch, her heart was beating like a hammer she was sure he can hear her heat beat. Khushi felt delighted. She like being kissed by Arnav. Infact she loved being kissed by Arnav...she didn't realise when she fell for Arnav. She could still feel his warm breath kissing her lips. Arnav's hands were holding her firmly from her waist. Her hands holding his shirt in her fist tightly breathing heavly. She wanted more of his touch more she lean more to hm their lips were touching each other, their breathings were mingling with each other. Arnav took her lips in his again and kissed her again. Her hand travelled to his nape and she fisted his hairs in her. They pull back, Khushi gave satisfied smile to him. Arnav smiled at her...It was magical Arnav...She spoke in dazed. Arnav couldn't help smile at her. She hid her face in crook of his neck.The trip was memorable for both they came close to eachother. khushi realise her feelings for Arnav. She could feel Arnav reciprocating her feelings. She happy and content with all this.
*FLASH BACK ENDS*
Arnav saw her lost in her thoughts. he called her and broke her reveries. Khushi...Huh?? She came back to earth and saw him looking at her with amused eyes. She looked away. What brings you back to me. Arnav asked her. Last i remember you hated me and never want to come close to me.I don't want to fall in this argument. I just want you to talk in business way. I need your help what you want to cost in return let me know. If you want same...Khushi i want you to sit he...BANG!!! BANG!!! BANG!!!Madam!!! Madam!!!Arnav looked at khushi and Khushi's eyes showed picture of horror she run to door and opened it. Aryan's nanny was at the door. What happen sheena??? Where is Aryan???Arnav looked confused standing behind Khushi. MAdam Aryan baby threw up and then he passed out. Khushi's body turn cold she run to lobby with Arnav following her. Arnav was confuse Who is this Aryan whose unconciousness made Khushi run around like manic. He saw Khushi running to lobby. He saw her Sitting down near a baby...BABY!!!The same baby he met in Goa,The baby he was playing with in Akash's weddingArjun sharma's nephew.Arnav's mind went numb, his thinking power refuse to operate.Ari, Ari baby what happen. Damn Doctor told me he can't travel i didn't listen to him. What to do now...yes Sheena Call ambulance please...quickly. Sheena turn to call and bump with Arnav bring him back to earth. Khushi it will take Ambulance to reach here lets go. He saw Khushi picking Aryan in her arms she embrace him near her chest tightly. She keep on mumbling under her breathes Arnav couldn't catch much. They cam down and sat inside Car. Khushi which hospital. Arnav spoke.City life Hospital Khushi spoke quickly. he nodded CITY LIFE HOSPITAL, ROOM NO. 204Payal's word rang in his mind. He chose to ignore for a while. They reach hospital. Khushi run inside to their room. Sheena ran to call doctor. Arnav followed Khushi to room. Khushi enter room and laid Aryan on bed. ROOM NO. 204.Arnav stood in daze looking at room number...Payal want to tell me something...in this room ...before he could think more he heard.Ari talk to ma Please Ari Teri ma tujhay kuch nahi honay dey ge please ankhain kholo beta.(your mom wouldn't let anything happen to you, open your eyes.)Arnav froze the very moment. Aryan is Khushi's son. He stood like a statue in a cornor looking at Khushi and Aryan. Doctor enter inside and checked Aryan. HE instructed nurse for treatment and then turn to Khushi and Arnav. I never saw such careless parents. Infact i am glad to meet you sir after so long. How can you take her from here Miss Gupta. you son doesn't have simple fever or any normal diesease. Doctor left the room.Why is Aryan here Khushi? Aryan is your baby? Why Payal said City Life hospital room 204 hold all my answers for her afternoon outburst. Speak up Dammit. Khushi looked at him with teary eyes. She felted defeated yet angry. Her anger over power her, She grab Arnav's collar. Speak up. What should i speak up. What you want to hear from me. She pulled him towards bed. This baby, this 1 year and 11 months baby Right on this bed is my Son. Yes Aryan is my Son only. Symbol of love for me, Symbol of life for me. A world to me.You must be think, whose the father, who else bed i warmed other then... your's she choked on her words. He is the result of night we spent together in that hut. We went for outing and it started raining we spend night in that damn hut.She slapped her forehead. How silly of me. That was just your bet. The bet Arnav Singh Raizada won taking Khushi Gupta to his bed. Silly Bitch Khushi gupta Warmed his bed trusting this creep man.Yes he is Symbol of bet for you. why are you so much interested in Aryan Arnav Singh Raizada be happy. You won your bet that time. You want to get into bed once again with me i am ready to do anything for my baby. She slump down to bed crying loudly feeling helpless. I am such illfate mother...My son is fighting between life and death and i can't do anything for him...How can God so unfair to my son atleast, What was his fault in all this...She cried loudly Arnav stood there digesting the fact he has a son. Meray gunnahon ke saza, meray unlucky honay ke saza meray betay ko kyon Arnav...why God did this to him...Why my child has cancer WHYYY!!! she hold his collar and screamed.Meray Aryan ko kuch howa tu main mar jao ge Arnav...Main maar jao geee...He is my only reason to live if something happen to him i won't be able to live Arnav. Meray Aryan ko tum he bacha saktay ho please Arnav. I join hands infront of you, i beg you please go for bone marrow test tomorrow i'll pay you every price please save help me save my son. I'll never ever come back to your life nor will i ever show you my face. I won't demand any right for my Aryan. Infact i will not let anyone know you are the father. Your comitment with your fiance will stay as it is i won't demand anything just your bone marrow or sibling for my baby. Please Arnav.Khushi listen...Arnav please he innocentKhushi listen...Arnav he has no fault in this all...Khushi listen...Arnav i don't need money or any other thing just bone marrow.He hugged her tightly rubbed her back soothingly. She grabbed his shirt and and hide her face in crook of his neck. Arnav felt her tears getting soak in his shirt. HE kept rubbing her back and kissed side of her head. Her sobs stopped after a while. Both stood in eachother's embrace God knows for how long.

CHAPTER 19 C

They stood in each other's embrace god knows for how long. They enjoyed each other's warmth inhaled each other's smell secretly. Arnav nuzzled her neck enjoying her warmth more. Realization dawn upon khushi she jerkback. Turn her back to him and went to stand by window. Her tears were following down showing her tears to him was the last thing she want.He saw her back he knew she was crying but don't want to show him her emotions. He don't blame her. He heard loud voice by his son breaking his thoughts. His son he felt delighted by this new found fatherly feelings. AAa aja... Little Aryan gesture his father to come close to him. Arnav smiled at him. Aryan giggled watching him smiling at him. (Come close to me and pick me up take me away from here ohh that hotel was good it was new place to visit. Here i am back again to lie down. Donno who told ma to put me here whole day and sleep.)Arnav went close to him and saw Aryan lifted his arms gesturing him to pick him up. Arnav put his fingers in his fist to enjoy his hold on his fingers. Aryan held his finger tightly tried to get up so he pick him up.Arnav couldn't stop his tears which fell down from his eyes he pick Aryan in his arms. Aryan immediately put his head on Arnav's shoulder. Arnav smiled through his tears. He felt Warmth of his son for the first time. He had picked Aryan before too qnd he definitely felt pull towards him but he didnt knew whats that pull for. Toeay for the first time he knows the baby in his arms is his son his blood his flesh. Arnav's cell rang Aryan couldn't help started jumping and moving his hands enjoying dancing on airtel ringtone. Arnav couldn't help laugh at his son's antics he was enjoying this newly found relation. He still don't believe till an hour back he was eligible bachelor and now he is the father of son. He looked at khushi whose back was leaning at wall her hands were crossed at her back and she was looking at them. Aryan started sucking his chin and wetted with his silva. Arnav today was enjoying all this. He was feeling proud of his son. He wanted to hide his little baby into his heart. He don't why, he never liked babies but today when his own son was in his hand he couldn't control himself. Hey little buddy i am Arnav singh Raizada your dad or papa whatever you want to call me. Nah...Ma, Arnav smiled at his stubbornness he will only call his mother not to his father. Khushi couldn't help smile at his son she felt satisfied. A strange peace at her heart.
(No Aryan is mama's boy)No papa Aryan. Arnav asked Aryan who looked at him with wide eyes then giggled he jumped in his arms and enjoyed Arnav's fake sad expression. Ari he called him with the name his mother call him. Arnav was watching her every move. Khushi stiff when Arnav called Aryan with her given pet name Ari.He saw khushi getting straight. Mr Raizada its time for him to go to sleep can i have my son back. Arnav's heart pierce at her words, her.indifference, her ignorance but he kept quiet. Khushi saw Arnav staring at her not moving an inch she step forward and snatch Aryan from his embrace. Arnav's heart cut into million piece. Khushi turn and took step when Arnav came and bump into her back. Arnav put his hands on her waist to sqve her from stumbling. Khushi turn around, threwing daggers from her eyes. She open her mouth to speak but stop immediately Aryan's small fist was holding collar of his father's shirt. Khushi understood why he bumped into her. She pull Aryan's fist from his collar but Aryan was Arnav's son stubborn aw ever. He tighten his hold. Khushi tried little more but failed, she was getting irritated by Aryan's stubbornness even when he was sleeping. Arnav knew khushi was getting frustrated. Khushi's eyes were filled with frustrating tears. He quickly spoke Khushu give him back to me ill lay him down then you can do what ever you want. He took Aryan back from her and walk to bed to put him sleep. He patted his head and kissed his forehead. He couldn't stop his eyes were misty. He had a son he couldn't believe this. He was happy yet surprise...no not surprised SHOCKED. He turned and saw Khushi. Khushi i he started speaking but Khushi interrupted him, Its late Mr Raizada you should leave now you have to come here by tomorrow 10 am fro test after test reports you can decide the price you want me to give you. Door is that way Thanks. Good night. Khushi spoke in firm tone.Arnav want to say many things but couldn't speak he left the room. He couldn't help but smile. He felt world change with in short span of time. His thoughts interrupted with call of Anjali. Yes di...i am on my way to home...hahahaha...i'll let you know...yes i am happy...i am coming in a while...ok.He enter house, his dad mom di lavanaya was waiting there. They were surprised to see Arnav smiling...Smiling...SMILING!!!!Arnav came in Anjali and Sia came to him Sia cupped his face, Arnav you're smiling. Sia kissed his forehead. You look handsome when you smile.Yes sia Your son's smile make you forgot humiliation we go through because of his friends wife. What was there city life hospital room no. 204. Nothing an empty room. Here infront of my friends, my delegates, my club members, civil society people saw how his friends wife humiliated for an empty hospital room. Who the b*****d was there. DAD!!!! Arnav roared he couldn't let anyone abuse his son. Not even his so call dad. Which respect, honor, society you're talking about where were all this respect of your's when...Arnav leave it beta. Stay quiet please. Mom but...Arnu. Arnav frustratingly run his hand through his locks he started walking upstairs but stop at fourth step. He turn to his father. One thing Mr Arjun Singh Raizada whoever is in room no.204 never call him bas***d. He turned and walk up to his room leaving stun family left behind. Lavanaya bid bye and left from there.Uff these Raizada's are just like soap serials families. God let me get married once first thing ill do will shift them all from here i can't handle them. She was blabbering on her own. She sat in her car and left from there. Arnav was fuming in anger. He looked out of window up at sky Aryan smiling face came infront of his vision. He couldn't help smile yet he felt some one squeezing his heart he has a son...a little bundle of joy...Alway his happiness contain sadness too. Whenever he is happy later he end up being sad, broken and in agony. He couldn't help touch his chin and smile. He felt hand on his forehead he turn his face to see whose hand is this. Anjali was standing there. Chotte tumhari tabiyaar tu theek hai. Tum aisay akailay main muskura rahay ho. (Chotte r u feeling well. You're smiling standing alone here.)Why are you smiling? Arnav hugged her in answer. Chotte What happen. She felt his tear on her shoulders. She knew his chotte was solid as rock he never cried without any reason. Last time saw him crying vulnerably 3 years back.Chotte you're scaring me. Tell me what happen.wait where did you go after hospital. Arnav cried more and hugging her tight. Chotte are you hurt of papa's words. She found him stiff for a moment he pull back and saw her face full of genuine concern for her.I am sorry di...He is suffering because of my deed.Chotte stop scaring me. spit it out who is suffering? What are your reffering to i can't understand.DI Aryan...My Aryan...My son ARyan. Anjali eyes wide with shock she felt someone stopped her breathes. Yo..u..your...s...so..n b...b...but how??DI thats long story you all will hate me for this. I didn't knew about the baby till today evening. Payal was reffering to him. He was suppose to be there in that room but khushi left to meet me at hotel.Khushi??? Hotel???Khushi is Payal's friend. She was college mate. She called me after 3 years she want my help...i was suppose to meet her in afternoon. mom called and reminds me of your birthday party. I had to msg her to meet me in evening.When we went to hospital she already left with Aryan and nanny for hotel. She reach there but didn't told me about Aryan right away. We were talking there and Aryan and his nanny were outside in lobby i guess. His nanny came running to room and started banging the door. She told Aryan threw up and lost his conscious. We took him back to hospital. There doctor scold both of us for being careless. He want test to be conduct soon to save Aryan.But chotte what has happened to Aryan?Di he looked up with tears in his eyes. My little boy has Cancer. Anjali gaspe loudly put her hand on her mouth. Cancer she repeated in low voice. He has acute leukemia doctor suggested to transplant his bone marrow either from parents or from siblings. I need to go for test tomorrow morning. Arnav turn his back my son is suffering because of my deeds di. Anjali held his shoulder her tears follow down watching vulnerable condition of her brother. //*~*~*//It was morning 9:45 am Khushi was sitting on bed. She was satisfied now byu telling Arnav about Arnav she felt her guilt has ridden though it didn't matter if she hasn't told him about Aryan but her fear grew. Fear of loosing her son. She has to take this risk to save her son's life. later she will go away quietly. Ari baby come one lets have some food now. khushi tickle him he was laughing with her mom, She heard knock on door and then Door getting opened. A man entered the room. Namaste Khushi greeted him She was confuse does she knows about him?Hi i am Arjun singh Raizada Arnav's dad.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

33.5K 1.3K 2
Random three shot on Arnav and Khushi. Anjali 'Your house? And what husband? He is not your husband. Did you hear me he is not your husband? Your ma...
128K 8.4K 43
Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows. This is the story of Aranv and Khushi who were only meant to be passeng...
328K 7K 27
Room 572 (Early morning 6am) The room was filled with moans and groaned of a man and a lady which was pushing pulling pumping and jumping on each oth...
204K 12.8K 17
My re-take on ArShi's remarriage. Arnav and Khushi were going to get married again in front of the whole family. On the day of marriage Dadi disclos...