ARSHI FF :: MY WHOLE HEART...

By AryaARshi

They Met!! Fell In Love With Whole Heart And Soul. She Left Him Shattered. Now When She is Bac... More

1::We meet again
2::She is to keep
3::Mine
Teaser & Thank you
Aman Mathur
4:: Miss U ASR
5::La LaV LoVe
6:: A Bliss
7:: Amu no Arnie
8:: Chaos
9:: A flick
10:: Man Friday
11:: Dimple Girl
12 :: Memories1.
13:: The Bonds.
14:: Gone wrong?
15:: Reports.
16:: Mission Begins
17:: Memories 2
19::Khushi at AR
20:: Brother
21::Not fair
22:: To ArShi
23:: And he came in!
24:: Dilemma
25:: Dinner Plan
26:: 2 weeks.
27:: ArShi
28:: Closure.

18:: Our LoVe

5.2K 263 132
By AryaARshi

Chapter18::dtd 08.01.2019

The bold italics ones are the lines of a song
"Likhe jo khat tujhe ... "

****Italics aligned centre are of conversationsfrom the past ****

*♡*

By the time Arnav got ready to end the day and reached his room, Khushi was already in deep sleep. It is his routine to sleep capturing her face behind his eyelids. Her innocent face is the last in night and first in the morning before his eyes. His own personal way of assuring himself, she is there with him.
Instead of laying down on the recliner cum bed as usual he came besides his bed which now is Khushi's. He sat down and rechecked the AC and her blanket. She still has clutched her bunny close to her.
He slightly smiled to himself how once he disgusted even the mere sight of this one. But now it's his Khushi's part. Anything that is dear to Khushi is dearest.💕 to him.
Caressing her silky straight hair tied into a high bun, his thoughts went down the memory lane.

We didn't really had a styled confession, Khushi. It came casually out of your mouth and me I didn't felt like hearing it for the first time. It was like we had said it umpteen times, we already knew, we believed we were in love. From when? I have no idea.

*****
"I love you, Arnav"
"Guess I too feel the same for you, Khushi"

*****

Somewhere around an old bollywood song whistled

Likhe jokhat tujhe woh teri yaad mei.
Hazaaron rang ke nazaare ban gaye.

Those letters that I wrote to you. Our secret chats. They indeed became a wondrous sight of a thousand colors.

When you said you were having a seminar here at Delhi I so wanted to meet you.

*****

"We know each other for around an year.. When will we meet face to face? I really want to meet you Shona "
"Very soon Arnav. "

*****

After our first meeting, I was so into you. I forgot everything else. Was that because you seemed so beautiful to my heart? My friendship for you slowly bloomed into something else.

It was like my entire universe centred on you. And just you. Even though around my besties I masked up everything, but inside I could feel myself jumping like a kid in candy store.

When morning came, they became flowers,
When night fell, they became stars.

I had encountered a small accident and had a stitch on my forehead. On the day of it's removal you surprised me by coming infront of me all of a sudden. When your call came, asking me to come to the other wing of the hospital, escaping everyone who would probably recognise me, I ran to you.

A melody resonated somewhere
as my heart sensed your presence

There you, sat on a bench by the waiting area. In a peacock blue-green suit. With the same dazzling smile.

Somewhere a flower blossomed and
it appeared as if you had blushed.
A fragrance filled the air and
it seemed to me your hair had billowed.

Your silky strands tickled my arms when I sat by your side. They tangled me inside them. What did we talked that day? I don't remember anything. All I remember was you looking at my bandaid in concerned. The moment you touched, I hissed, not in pain but ,in a sweet pleasure.

The ambiance is colourful,
your style is colourful,
you sometimes swagger,
you are sometimes demure.

Our third encounter, when I came to Lucknow. I lied to you. I didn't came for any meeting but to meet you. I had to see you. When finally when I lost it to myself, I made up a story, skillfully avoided Aman, came to you alone.

That evening, when we met, I remember you seemed dull, the spark missing, when I enquired you brushed it of saying headache and reasoned you got exhausted after the long day. Yet you looked so divine, fresh, pure... My Khushi.
I wanted to hear it from you again and again this time face to face , drowning deep in your hazel orbs, that you love me. But I couldn't voice out. I wanted to keep you close and never let go. I would have kidnapped you then and there if not for the call from your brother breaking my already finishing up plan to kidnap you.
You bid bye and went away. Then I felt myself shivering in fear with everystep you took away. My heart knew but I couldn't understand it then.

This preparedness, this isolation,
this way you torture me,
then walk away......

Then you got busy, I got busy. Our calls reduced, chats reduced. Then came your call shattering my very existence. You said only one sentence. And that was more than enough for me.

*****

"Sorry Arnav. . I can't do this to us anymore. Try to move on."

*****

Who would not go crazy with your youthful magic?

I did, I broke down, pleaded, begged but couldn't voice that out to you. You didn't reasoned, you said nothing else. But your controlled sobs said it all.. I hear you with my heart Khushi, how wouldn't I recognise your teary voice, your clenched teeth gulping down the pain?
I know I should have stopped you. But I couldn't, you wanted to leave me. You badly needed to do this to us. If you masked your bleeding heart so did I and let you go. You would have thought I won't see you torturing yourself by breaking us. On the other side of the phone you thought you hid successfully but you forgot I feel you with my heart. 2 years of our togetherness ended there with your one call.

Wherever you are, I am there.
You are my heartbeat.

Then now after an entire 3 years you are back. And when I watch you now, I know this is where you always wanted to be. Where I always wanted you to be. With ME.
US.

I am a traveler, you are my destination.
I am thirsty, you are the monsoon.

Kissing her forehead promising her to make everything right for her, he got up to leave keeping back her hand he held all this while. But she held it tight in sleep. Slowly she slightly opened her eyes to him. She moved back a little making space for him besides her. His heart fluttered. He layed down, she kept her head on his chest, her ears by his heart. His heartbeats singing a lullaby for her. She fall back to slumber. So did he with a satisfied smile on his lips hugging her even tighter to him.

My world is held by the way you look at me,
my paradise lies in your embrace.

************************************ * * * * * * * * *
P

recap

One morning came such that Aman became the babysitter for Khushi.

With no Arnav , no Niti bua, No Lavanya.

What will happen to Aman the twin ASR when he is all left behind to with Khushi at RM??
What happened which lead to this???

Stay tuned!!!

***************************************************************

So so so,... mm .. 😊 how's it?

Well this was supposed to be an OS as Sparkles wanted it to be but when I heard the song all I could imagine was Arshi's encounters and their past. Hence I collaborated the song with this story instead of an OS as originally planned. I hope you aren't dissatisfied and disappointed, Sparkles. Kiddo_Star.
Also as a small reward for the good deed you did today, by Donating Blood. I am so proud of you. 😙😙😙

I would also like to mention my 2 favourite writers just made my day by reading and reviewing my story, ScarletWrites41 and Pammisin . Thank you so much for sparing me some time from your busy schedule. 💖

I never tried anything like this. So I am so eager than ever for your response. Please give me your brutally honest responses. Thank you for the previous reviews as well. Please do continue...

LoVe AryaARshi 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.5K 6.7K 44
What if Arnav gets a chance to rectify all his mistakes? What if he gets a chance to avoid such situations? What if he gets to know Khushi is his wou...
20.8K 1.3K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?
616K 9.2K 21
What if Arnav uses Khushi for his revenge? What if he throws Khushi out after using her? What if he meets her three years later and gets the biggest...
507K 20.4K 87
Let go, what you love. If it comes back, it's yours - forever ?? 🥀 After their Divorce Arnav is planning to marry Chandini. She works with him at AR...