The Lazy Villain (BNHA x Male...

By Shiro-G

This is my first fanfiction This is a male reader x Toga Himiko and Uraraka Ochako BNHA doesn't belong to m... More

League of Villains: Raikiri
USJ
Class 1A
UA Sports Festival Part 1
Training Camp attack and a new Toy
Her First Kill
Little Sister and Kurogiri you Idiot
Rooftop Kitten Destruction
New Story and Thanks for 300+ views
I always wanted to do this!!

The UA Sports Festival Part 2 and the Escape.

3.6K 51 89
By Shiro-G

(y/n) POV

Present Mic: "STAAAAAAAARRRRT!!!!!!''

Shinsou says something to Deku and he responds, well this match is over.

Deku walks towards the edge of the ring until he is one step away and he stops???? I'm surprised by the sheer pressure Deku can muster with his fingers, but they appear to be broken.

Welp... seems like Deku wins this one.

Midnight: "Shinsou's out! Midoriya advances into the next round!!

Ok that was really boring*sigh*.

Who's next? Hot n Cold VS Sero? We all know who is gonna win this one.

(y/n): "Ocha-chan I'm in the waiting room if you need me since the next fight won't last long." I say to her.

Ochako: "Ok" as I begin walking "And (y/n)" I turn around "Good luck" she says with a smile and thumbs up. I smile back.

(y/n): "Thanks, tho I probably won't need it."

(Time skip brought to you by (y/n) waiting in the waiting room)

Present Mic: "AND NOW IT'S TIME FOR THE THIRD MATCHUP!! IT'S KAMINARI DENKI FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF HEROICS CLASS 1A VERSUS SHIGARAKI (Y/N) FROM THE SAME CLASS. THIS ONE WILL BE AN INTERESTING ONE DON'T YOU THINK ERASER? I MEAN IT'S ELECTRICITY VERSUS ELECTRICITY!!!!!!"

Aizawa: "*sigh* Do you ever speak quietly???"

I see a very nervous Kaminari standing a few metres away from me.

Present Mic: "STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRT!''

Kaminari: "Eat this!!!! 1.3 million Volt!!!!!!!!!!!" he shouts while releasing his electricity towards me.

Present Mic: "KAMINARI HIT HIM DEAD ON IS IT OVER ALREADY????????"

(y/n): "Man thanks for that I was getting a bit tired. So, to be nice I'll knock you out in one hit" while saying that I start walking toward Kaminari.

Reeling my, with electricity accelerated leg back, I kick him into the nether region. Not letting out a screech even, he falls unconscious.

The men in the crowd and Present Mic: "OUUUUUUCCCCHHHHHHHH" they say protecting down south.

Midnight: "Kaminari's out!! (y/n) advances into the next round!!!" she announces.

*sigh* Not the fight I was looking for. At least I feel energized and my Quirk is recharged. Not wanting to watch the other fights I walk back to the waiting room.

After a few minutes Ocha-chan enters and sits down next to me.

(y/n): "I would give you tips, but I get the feeling you want to beat Firecracker by yourself" I say while having my arm around her shoulder.

Ochako: "Yeah" she replies leaning her head on my shoulder.

(y/n): "*sigh* Then let me show you at least one thing that can help you and give you a piece of advice".

Ocha-chan thinks for a bit. She nods, and I begin speaking.

Ochako POV

I think about what he said, a piece of advice and one thing that can help me. I nod.

(y/n): "Well there is one certain point on the nape, if you press it with enough force it deactivates the victim's Quirk and weakens them for a few minutes" he explains to me while showing the spot on his nape. "It's a spot not many people know about and even those that know about it rarely know how to utilise it. The one who told me about it, by the way, was my dad" he finishes his sentence.

(y/n): "It's one of my trump cards and extremely risky, but I think you will need it. Now for the advice I have for you. When you enter the ring, you don't view Bakugou as an extremely annoying classmate, instead look at him like he is an enemy you want to kill *thump*, well maybe not kill but you know what I mean. Also I believe in you Ocha-chan!!!! You can do it!!!!!"

Ochako: "Thank you for calming my nerves and giving me advice, I'm really happy we are friends, no matter what the others say about you being a Villain" I tell him with a big smile. He looks a bit surprised but recollects himself rather quick.

(y/n): "Correction BEST FRIENDS and yeah I'm glad as well" he replies with an equally big smile. We laugh for a bit.

(y/n): "Your fight will begin shortly so shall I go to the viewing area or shall I escort you to the fight and watch from the tunnel?" he asks me.

Ochako: "The viewing area is fine, thanks for the offer tho".

(y/n): "Ok good luck and give Firecracker the beating of his life".

I see him disappear through the door.

*click* and the door is closed.

I hear the announcer call for me, so I start walking towards the arena.

Bakugou is an enemy *thump* I MUST defeat *thump* like I want to kill him *thump* so I can win *thump* so I can fight (y/n) in the finals *thump*.

(y/n) POV

Firecracker and Ocha-chan enter the ring and I recognize the look she has, it's the look I had when I awakened my Villain side, it was the same with Himi-chan. Of course, if I'm unlucky it'll take a while for Ocha-chan to go full Villain, but I have a good feeling about this. I can't wait for my best friend to join my side, we will have so much fun.

Present Mic: "STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRT!!!!!!"

The moment it starts Ocha-chan eyes Firecracker like he is prey. He seems a little intimidated but shrugs it off. Using his Quirk, he rushes towards her and pulls out for a big right swing. She dodges and strikes his nape and she hits the spot dead on. If it is luck or skill, I don't know, but she manages to weaken him a lot.

Nice dodge, seems like combat training with Eraser payed off.

Ochako POV

After striking Bakugou's nape I see that he feels weaker.

He looks at his hands confused probably because his Quirk isn't working. His gaze falls onto me.

Bakugou: "Oi you Bitch what did you do? WHY CAN'T I USE MY QUIRK????" he asks screaming confused and angry.

Using this moment of him being confused, I rush toward him and touch him on his arm making him weightless. Obviously, I could just throw him out of bounds but that would be boring wouldn't it??????

Grabbing his arm, I smash him into the floor and do it again and again and again and again, so long until Midnight suddenly calls out.

Midnight: "Enough!!!! Uraraka you are in the next round!! Quick get a stretcher for Bakugou!!!!" she tells me. My gaze falls onto Bakugou and I can see that his other arm is broken, his entire head full of wounds covering it in blood, and other body injuries, oh looks like I went a bit too far. I let go of him and return his gravity making him fall onto the floor.

The crowd is shocked by the display of violence, so no one applauds me except for one.

(y/n): "WOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH YOU SHOWED HIM WHO'S THE BOSS OCHA-CHAN!!!!!!! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!!!!!!!" I smile at his celebration. Returning to the viewing area I'm met with gazes from my classmates no one knowing what to say. (y/n) suddenly pulls me into a hug looking really happy.

(y/n): "I knew you could do it Ocha-chan" he says smiling brightly. I return the hug and the smile.

Ochako: "Thank you for believing in me and the advice you gave me" I thank him.

We end our hug and sit down. The feeling of beating someone up is exactly like (y/n) described it to me it felt so good, would killing someone feel even better? No, my thoughts can't go there. I'm going to enjoy the rest of the Festival for now.

(Time skip brought to you by Izuku and Shouto fighting)

(y/n) POV

So, I'll fight Hot n Cold when I win against Iida. I walk towards the arena and start channelling electricity in my mouth and compress it, I add more electricity and compress it again. Arriving at the arena I enter the ring and Iida does the same.

Iida: "What did you do with Uraraka- san?? Villain" he asks with venom in his words.

I don't say anything since I don't want him to see my super weapon I prepared in my mouth.

Iida: "SAY SOMETHING!!!!!!" he shouts and again I don't respond.

Present Mic: "STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRT"

The moment he says start Iida runs towards me, but before he can reach me, I shoot the compressed ball of electricity out of my mouth and I hit him straight on.

Iida: "AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH" he releases a scream of pain while having a seizure or something. Seems like I made it a bit too strong.

(y/n): "Eh he'll live" I say towards Midnight as she is watching in horror.

Midnight: "(y/n) is the winner you are in the semi-finals!! Medics quick Iida's having a seizure or something!!!" she announces.

I have a sinister grin as I leave the arena making my way to the viewing area.

Arriving rather quick I sit down next to Ocha-chan. I can tell the rest of 1A has grown a little scared of us.

Ochako: "Wow I didn't know you could do that. That's so cool!!!!" she exclaims rather exited.

Instead of replying I just put on a smug grin and look at her. She puts on her own smug grin and looks at me. After a minute or two we bust out laughing terrifying the already scared classmates around us.

(Time skip brought to you by Ashido and Tokoyami fighting)

Ochako POV

Tokoyami-kun won against Mina and now I must fight Kirishima-kun.

Entering the ring I see Kirishima-kun getting into combat position and I do the same.

Present Mic: "STAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT".

Kirishima-kun hardens his skin and charges at me without a real plan. Is he an idiot?? I dodge and manage to touch him taking away his gravity. He is just floating like a sitting duck.

A dark smile creeps onto my face as I throw him up into the air. Looking up I see that he is about 20 metres high, but he is still rising, so I release him, and he starts falling back to earth. *CRAAAAAASSSSSHHHHHHH*

Now, he is out of bounds with two broken legs*giggle*seems like his hardening wasn't enough.

Midnight: "Uraraka proceeds into the semi- finals!!"

The medic robots arrive with a stretcher and place Kirishima onto it.

Giggling I return to the viewing area and take my seat next to (y/n).

(y/n): "Congratulations Ocha-chan" he says smiling "tho I think you should've let him go up higher before letting him fall".

Ochako: "Thank you and yeah I should've oh well maybe NEXT TIME" I reply with my usual bubbly voice and smile.

(Time skip brought to you by Ochako slowly turning evil yet being her usual bubbly self with (y/n))

I'm in the waiting room with Ocha-chan as a familiar purple vortex opens and Nii-san steps through. Ocha-chan clutches my arm not knowing what to do.

Tomura: "It's good to see you little brother, but before we can celebrate our reunion we should escape".

(y/n): "We can do that but first, destroy this shitty collar around my neck" I tell him pointing to the collar. "Ocha-chan wanna join us?" I ask looking at her "imagine all the chaos we can spread, all the people we can KILL and TORTURE!!!!!!!!" as I say this Nii-san destroys the collar.

A few minutes of silence follow, and she looks at me with her bubbly smile.

Ochako: "Yes, I'll join you, I wanna be with you, I wanna beat up more people and so MUCH MORE!!!" she says with a crazed voice.

I hear the waiting room door open, so I take her hand and we walk through the portal with Nii-san closely following.

Todoroki POV

I open the door to my waiting room and see (y/n), Uraraka and the blue haired dude from the USJ attack walk through a portal that belongs to the purple mist Villain, I think his name is Kurogiri.

Before I can even react to what's happening right now the portal closes and I'm alone in the waiting room.

(Time skip brought to you by chibi Himiko hugging chibi Ochako)

(y/n) POV

The last two months or so have been interesting to say the least. So, as I predicted during the USJ attack, Himi-chan liked Ocha-chan straight away, they hit off very well. Himi-chan also said that she wouldn't mind sharing me with Ocha-chan. We both denied such feelings, when she said that. Himi-chan looked at us sceptically but said nothing more.

Ocha-chan and Smoke Mom as she calls him now, the two were a bit passive with each other at the beginning but are now bonded because of cooking and Ocha-chan helping with the chores, since Kuro was the only one to do it beforehand.

Nii-san was a bit reluctant about her but warmed up to her ultimately, seeing that she like Nii-san and I, loves memes.

Dabi-nii was just Dabi-nii I guess, he accepts her as long as she doesn't disturb him to much, like a certain Himi-chan.

Dad accepted her with open arms, like he did with Himi-chan and I, when we were still orphans. Did I mention that Himi-chan and I were orphans? No? Now you know.

Yeah, my real parents were the number 3 and 5 Heroes back then, but they weren't that great. Many people loved them, since they saved so many lives and always were so friendly, but that was their outer image.

You see, my Quirk it didn't awaken when I was 4 years old, since I was useless, they abused me and made me do all the chores, no matter if I did something wrong or right, they would beat me. One day, 3 years later my 'mother' used her electricity-based Quirk on me before going to bed and I had a seizure, she ignored it and went to bed.

That electricity unlocked my Quirk so, I destroyed the bindings that were holding me and went into the kitchen. I took a knife, sneaked into the room that belonged to my parents and killed them in their sleep. God, I remember that satisfying feeling.

After that I ran away and met a young girl named Toga Himiko, together we robbed, lied and killed to survive until Dad found us and took us in.

Himi-chan grew up in an orphanage and was called Villain, monster, demon and other hurtful stuff because of her quirk. Throwing stones at her, starving her and beating her up was nearly a daily basis and the caretakers did nothing, they even joined in. She had enough and ran away and met a young (y/n).

After Dad took us in and we were stronger, Himi-chan and I went to the orphanage and slaughtered everyone. We were 11 when we did that.

That's our backstory.

Ocha-chan was very sad and even cried a bit when we told her about our past, but she went from sad to happy after we explained that it gave us a better life in return.

We had a rather aggressive encounter with the Hero-Killer Stain, well more like Himi-chan was fangirling, Kuro was paralyzed, Nii-san was on the floor with a knife buried through his right shoulder. Dabi-nii wasn't even there and Ocha-chan and I were just standing there not knowing what to do.

Nii-san crumbled the knife that was buried through his shoulder and had a speech! Stain agreed that they or we have one thing in common and that is the destruction of today's society.

Then Kuro teleported Stain back to Hosu. He also teleported a few Nomu that wreaked havoc in Hosu. Unfortunately, Stain got caught but not before delivering one hell of a speech.

Nii-san was very pissed that Stain was all over the news and not the Nomus but Dad managed to calm him down.

The League of Villains also gained more members. The new members are Magne or as most call her Magne-nee-san, the Stain following lizard dude Spinner, Mustard just Mustard, Mr. Prosthetic-Eye Muscular, the creepy dude with a straitjacket Moonfish, the contradicting Twice and the entertainer and gentleman Mr. Compress. It's gotten quite lively with them joining.

Ocha-chan's skills have also improved, since she has been training a lot. Hand-to-hand combat with Dad and a Nomu, Dad made sure she never got too injured. Knife combat with Himi-chan and Quirk endurance training with me, so she can float longer and make more things weightless before the drawback kicks in.

She can now float for 3 minutes and make roundabout 10 tons weightless.

The first crime Ocha-chan committed with us was a bank robbery and it went off without a hitch. I remember the way she beat up that security guard, quite brutal while giggling and having a crazy smile, I love it. She hasn't killed anyone yet, because she wants her first kill to be special.

She sent the money to her parents, under an anonymous name of course, since she is supposed to be missing.

Speaking of her missing! UA was in a very big uproar the day I escaped and Ocha-chan was kidnapped as they call it. It also turns out that Kuro opened a portal into a random waiting room and luckily it was the one Ocha-chan and I were in. I'm getting off topic here.

The festival was cancelled for that day and continued the next day. Bakugou got Ocha-chan's spot since his injuries were somehow healed before Kirishima's, not sure how, but hey why not? Anyway, Bakugou won that God damn thing.

Tho he was chained to the pedestal and Nii-san showed interest in him. I told Nii-san that Firecracker won't join us but he didn't listen so, we are gonna attack the training camp UA is doing soon. Where he got that information no idea, but Dad says it's a reliable source so, I shut my mouth.

That roundabout covers what happened the last two months. Right I forgot one thing, Nii-san had an interesting encounter with Deku. They talked about how Stain had a goal and that All Might gave him his motivation, but that the League of Villains doesn't really have a goal. That strengthened his resolve to kill All Might even more and since Nii-san was in a good mood he let Deku live.

Yeah that should cover it all.

Right now, Dad, Kuro and Nii-san are planning how they want to attack the training camp, while Himi-chan and I are in my bedroom. Himi-chan is cleaning and sharpening her knives, dressed in her usual school uniform and a smile present.

I'm lying on my bed doing absolutely nothing, until it knocks on the door.

(y/n): "Enter"

Ocha-chan enters the room wearing this

and a blush. (A/N: This picture doesn't belong to me)

Ochako: "I've already talked to Himiko-chan about this and over the last two months I realized something important and that is.... that IwanttotellyouthatIloveyoudoyouwannabemyboyfriend?????" she asks very fast and nervous; her blush now covering her entire face.

She stands there grabbing the hem of her T-Shirt, eyes closed and face down. Himi-chan has a Cheshire like grin. I get up off my bed and walk to Ocha-chan, who looks like a deer caught in head lights.

Standing in front of her I place my finger under her chin and lift it up. Seeing her pretty, plump lips, I gently place mine on them and we start kissing, her lips taste like strawberries.

Ocha-chan who is a little surprised at first, starts kissing back. Licking her bottom lip for entrance, she opens her mouth and our tongues clash for dominance. Grabbing her butt that resistance disappears completely, and I explore my new territory.

We stop, and a strand of saliva connects us.

(y/n): "Does that answer your question?" I ask a little red.

Ocha-chan nods very blushed, but a glint of lust appears in her eyes.

Himiko: "Finally you said it, now we share the same wonderful boyfriend Ochako-chan" Himi-chan says walking towards us and she begins hugging Ocha-chan and I. ''Now let's have a little fun shall we" she continues and licks her lips.

She stripes off Ocha-chan's clothes until she is only in her chocolate brown underwear, letting me see that beautiful curvy body she has.

Himi-chan takes her clothes off as well letting me see her in blood red lace underwear, a bit less curvy body that's still wonderful though and both girls have lust written all over their face. Himi-chan a lot more that Ocha-chan

Let's say we had a very heated night and YEEEESSSSSS Ocha-chan WAS a virgin. Himi-chan wasn't one since, you know, I took it a year ago but that's beside the point.

The morning after I wake up with two beautiful girls latched onto my arms, naked, using my chest as a pillow. Gently pushing them off I put clothes on and walk to the bar.

Looking around a few times, there's no one here, not even the screen Dad talks through is on, hm weird. All of a sudden Kuro appears through his purple vortex.

Kurogiri: "Ah good morning, how are you today? Probably great since you seem to have had a beautiful night. So beautiful in fact that we had to leave the hideout, because you were so loud" he tells me not looking amused.

(y/n): "You're just jealous that I have two wonderful, beautiful and loving girlfriends and you don't. To answer your question, I'm great, thanks for asking!".

Kuro just grumbles and cleans the bar.

*sigh* What's next?

Ah yes attacking the training camp right!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 640 17
COMPLETED (There's a little issue with the chapters, chapter 9 appears a few chapters after it was supposed to take place. After finishing chapter 8...
1.2K 63 20
"One in thirty-eight; Those are the odds of one becoming a hero, at least in Japan. And yet, somehow, the mortality rate of villain attacks remains o...
10.6K 353 15
(Y/n) (l/n) is a student at U.A high, looking forward to becoming a hero. They had always had a simple life with a loving family, little do they know...
97.8K 2.8K 15
After your sister's death, you refuse to follow the path of a hero and instead choose to lead the life of a villain. After joining up with the League...