Chris^3 - Superhero mashup

By supermario64wii

After three superheros get caught up in the 2000's, their villain counterparts get the same idea. Thor, Capta... More

Prolouge - The Crash (Star Lord)

26 3 1
By supermario64wii

“No, no, no, no no no no no no no!” I yelled, louder and louder, faster and faster as I jumped and ran from console to console on my ship, hitting button after button, pulling lever after lever. All I was doing was peacefully orbiting around this not-too-shabby-looking planet while on my break from the rest of the Guardians when BAM, the universe was all like “NOPE! MUHAHAHA!” and stuck a freaking wormhole right in front of me! First of all, this giant hoopa-loopa of a hole flipped Ship (Yeah I named my ship Ship freaking deal with it) topside, so I have to jump off the cockpit windows to reach the controls. I can already feel the ship as it rumbles and shakes under me, and when I sneak a peek through the glass I see the wormhole almost on me. Hearing a beeping from behind me, I whip around and look at the monitor to see the bloody cherry on the diarreha sunday- the planet I was orbiting also just so happens to be my birth planet. Earth. Turning my attention back to my controls, I think about opening the escape hatch and flying down to Earth. Nah, they wouldn’t want me there anyways. As I speed back to the controls again, I notice something really weird- the clock on my wall is going backwards. At a pretty fast speed. Looking back at the wormhole, I’m halfway through it. Funny how these things sneak up on you.

        Now is usually where I scream. “HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 5.4K 52
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1.7M 56.4K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
945K 35.9K 85
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
419K 17K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...